My Little Poney Grand Theft Ponies 2

Seanthehedgehog posted on Feb 02, 2014 at 08:46PM
Gordon, and Case Cracker return to San Franciscolt, but they notice something has gone wrong.
Fours years passed since they left, and now it's 1992. To choose the car for your OC, go to this link link

My Little Poney 805 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 805

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Seanthehedgehog said…
Gordon: *Arrives* Let's go.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita izfankirby said…
CC: *gets in the car*
Gordon: *Drives to Jewelry store* Well, we're close to getting Power Play to join us. Once we rob this store, he'll be with us, and help us finish off Michael, and all those Fillydelphian scumbags.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Edvine2 said…
(Sorry I was a no-show yesterday; my body told me to "get some fucking sleep".)

Power Play: *reads text* Damn... Wait a minute...
Text to Gordon: "Quick question: is Case Cracker good at hacking anything? If so, I'll be right there in about 10 minutes. If not, I'll shop around on the Yellow Pages. Their career scrutiny is surprisingly lax."
CC: Thats the plan.
Gordon: *Reads text, and replies* We're about to check the jewelry store now. Maybe we don't have to hack anything.
Gordon: *Stops at jewelry store* Alright, we're here. *Using magic to create Bank Inspector ID's, for himself, and Case Cracker*
CC: *takes his ID* Guess we're gonna wait for- what's his name?
Gordon: Power Play. He's looking for somepony to hack the security system, but we should check the inside, and out of this place. Maybe there won't be any security systems to hack.
Power Play, replying to Gordon's text: "You sure about that? Anything with valuables inside is probably protected by security systems."

(There was the jewelry store heist in GTA V that had you enlist a hacker to get through the security system inside it. So that's where I got this from.)
Gordon: *Walks into bank*
Bank Owner: Oh hello there. What can I help you with?
Gordon: Yes, we're Bank Inspectors. I'm Dennis Northwood, and this is my partner, Eddie Desapio.
Bank Owner: What would you like to see?
Gordon: The most important thing for a bank/jewelry store. Security.
Bank Owner: Well, I can assure you that we have two ponies standing over there with machine guns. They shoot anypony that tries to go through that silver door.
Gordon: What's in there?
Bank Owner: All of our valuables. If you open it, an alarm goes off.
Gordon: What about the back door?
Bank Owner: Well, we don't need an alarm for that. We already have one for the front door, and we have two guards with machine guns.
Gordon: Thank you for your time. We best be going. *Leaves bank*
Bank Owner: Come again soon.
CC: *leaves* Back door it is then.
Gordon: Good. They won't suspect a thing. We'll call Power Play, and let him know about what we found out. *Gets in his car*
CC: *gets in car* We just gonna head on in there with what we got?
Power Play: *driving to jewelry store* Damn it, is nopony good at hacking in this two-bit shit heap? *calls Gordon* Gordon? It's Power Play. Nopony seems to know what the fuck hacking is so I hope you found a weak spot.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Gordon: We did. There's no alarm at the back entrance, and that's where all the goods are kept. We just go in there, and take everyything, but we have to wear shoes so that nopony can scan our hoof prints.
Gordon: Me, and Case are going to buy some boots for the three of us. What size do you wear?
(Wow, this suddenly vanished into obscurity. Time to cast a Detect RP spell!)

Power Play: Size 8. (Fun fact: That's my actual shoe size in real life.) Also, I think I have a plan here regarding the back entrance. You and Case perform monetary extraction and I'll guard the back entrance since you two'll be coming and going out of that room a few times. All I'll need for that is a baseball bat, which I bought as a souvenir at the last baseball game I attended(Ursa Majors versus Apple Family; Apple Family won in 14 innings, 5-3 on a 2-run blast by Applejack after Apple Crisp got beaned in the head by Heat Seeker; unfortunately, even though Applejack won the game for her family, the ponies took issue with what happened that led up to it. Not quite a bench clearing brawl, but it was definitely heated. (Don't care if I gotta bullshit my way through it; you're getting some explanation.)) and a pistol with silencer attachment. My only concern: what are we gonna use for a getaway car?
Gordon: You got your ride, I got mine. The cops won't be able to stop us. *Stops at store* I'm at the shoe store. I'm buying a few pairs for us now. *Walks into store*
Power Play: Okay then. *waits until Gordon's done buying shoes for everypony to continue the conversation; don't wanna raise suspicion.*
CC: *goes in the store to find his size*
Gordon: *Finds a pair for himself, and a size 8 pair for Power Play*
Cashier: Excuse me, are you going to pay for those?
Gordon: *grabs silenced pistol* No. *Shoots Cashier* Let's go. *Runs back to his car*
CC: *putting on shoes* I'm coming. *runs to car*
Gordon: *Has Case Cracker's door open, while he starts the car*
CC: *gets in the car, closes the door*
Gordon: *Drives* Now, we'll meet Power Play behind the bank.
CC: Yeah *secures a shoe that began to fall off*
Gordon: *Turns left, then turns right into an alleyway, and stops his car behind the bank.*
Power Play: *picks phone back up* We ready?
Gordon: We're behind the bank. Where are you?
Power Play: About 5 minutes away from reaching your position. Good thing I learned that navigation spell back in 1990. *uses it, then follows path to bank* Poor bastard that had the book containing the spell didn't even realize it was gone.
Gordon: Well, you do what you gotta do to survive.
Power Play: Tell me about it. *hangs up as car enters the alley leading to Gordon and Case Cracker* And... *appears alongside Gordon and Case* Alright, guys, I'm here. I brought my silenced pistol, my baseball bat, and my own personal entertainment device, my Joy Boy with Ponymon Red in the cartridge slot. I hope to use only one of these three things, as I don't want anypony to see us doing this. I only brought the latter because I'm gonna be the one keeping watch and it might get boring depending on how long we'll be robbing this jewelry store. Put half the take in the back of my car, and the rest in yours. If the police catch wind of this, we split up IMMEDIATELY. Do what you must to avoid either capture or death if it comes to that. I'll set up my lookout spot right now. *goes to right of door, sets down grey pillow, sits on it and uses magic to levitate crackers towards him* Hey, I don't eat enough, I get lightheaded and then I make stupid decisions. You're gonna thank me when this is finished and we get away with millions of dollars scot-free.
Power Play: And for the record, yes, my Joy Boy is on mute. I don't want anything giving us away.
Gordon: Well. That was interesting information. *Goes in bank, and starts taking the jelewry*
CC: *follows and begins to take jewelry*
Power Play: *keeps a lookout for anypony who would want to stop our robbery*

(I assume this'll take some time.)
Gordon: *takes some bars of gold*
CC: *takes money*
Gordon: *Signals Case to put bag into his car*
CC: *heads out and puts it in Gordon's car*
Gordon: *Fills up bag with diamonds, and leaves bank. He closes the door to the bank as he leaves*
Power Play: *puts about $75,000 he decided to levitate out of the vault during the robbery in the trunk of his car* Alright, we all have, combined, pretty much all the money in the vault now inside our vehicles. Doesn't look like anypony saw us so we should be in the clear. Although, I don't really know how you're gonna explain this to Jim...

(Power still remembers the day he came across Jim 4 years ago. So that's your explanation, albeit not much of one.)
Gordon: I'll think of something.
Gordon: *Gets in his car, and waits for Case Cracker to get in*
CC: *gets in* Stuff's n' the back as planned.
Gordon: Good, now let's get out of here. *Drives slowly, and puts a message on Power Play's car*

The message says, we'll meet you at the Giants Stadium.
Power Play: *gets message* Okay, the baseball stadium I know where to go to get to. *starts driving towards the San Fransiscolt Giants' basball stadium*
We both meet up at the stadium.

Gordon: For a bank carrying a lot of precious jewels, their security is pathetic. I'll admit, they had a good idea on putting somepony with a machine gun by the entrance of the room where all the loot was stashed, but they were stupid to leave the back unguarded. We're lucky to have banks like this.
Power Play, at the stadium: Yeah, you'd think they'd have somepony guarding the back, too. I mean, fuck, most banks have security guards from head to hoof. Compared to them, we had it easy with that jewelry store. You got yourself a partner, Gordon. Tell Case Cracker I'm in.

(Hey, I was gonna ask this last night; is that you on that profile pic, Sean?)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Yeah zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita