My Little Poney Fragments Of A Gem RP

SpiritTheCat posted on Nov 26, 2014 at 07:15AM
Before the time of Celestia's rein the unicorns, pegasi and earth ponies relied on one source of magic to help them survive through the tough times.
A gem, glittering of all colours boosted the unicorn's magic, the pegasi's influence over weather and made the crops obey the earth pony's will.
However, as the harsh winter took hold due to their hatred of each other the gem shattered because of the harsh winds and it's fragments scattered across the land.
In modern day Equestria an archeologist pony rediscovers a fragment. He touches the gem with his hoof and it begins to hover before flying off to 'choose' a pony and the rest of the gems hidden beneath the earth burrow to the surface in search for a pony aswell.

So here's how it works: your fc is chosen by a single gem- only one. So choose which gem wisely. When the gem chooses your fc it rests itself somewhere on your fc's body. The gem grants a power depending on what colour it is. You will be in a team with other ponies of the same colour. Defeating a pony with a different coloured gem gives your team a point; you are encouraged to form bonds with fc of your same gem colour, fight ones of different and not pull out some deus ex machina out of your plot for an instant win. If your team hasthe most points you all get the extra ability of teleportation and invisibility, but loses these powers if somepony else takes over the lead. Only 5 ponies per team also.

Gem colours/power:

Red-
You can create weapons out of your blood, you can sense another's presence and your blood acts like acid to other ponies.

Orange-
You control fire, can create fire and cannot be burnt.

Yellow-
You can store sunlight and moonlight and shoot light beams.

Green-
You control plants and animals. (Animals does not include ponies/zebras/griffons ect.)

Blue-
You control water, can create water (Not water existing in other animals/ponies though!) and can breathe underwater.

Purple-
You get telepathy and telekinesis.

Pink-
You can create pink-coloured glass looking barriers/shields that are as strong as steel. You can also throw these shields (like Captain America xD) as they are easy to carry for pink gems but very heavy for anypony else.

Black-
You can melt into shadows, see in the dark and throw shadow bombs that blind your enemies for 5 seconds.

White-
You can heal any wound, cure any illness and can duplicate yourself.

Sign-Up Sheet-

(Add a picture)
Name:
Race:
Powers You Already Have:
Personality:
Cutie-mark:
Talent:
Gem Colour:
Gem's Location (e.g. On wing, on horn, on flank ect.):
Gem Shape (E.g. A star, a teardrop):
Additional info:
Appearance (only if no pic):

Team Members/Points:

Red-

Orange-

Yellow-

Green-

Blue-

Purple-

Pink-

Black-

White-

Want to suggest a gem colour? Fill out this:

What colour will the gem be?:
What powers will it grant?:
Why do you want this to be a colour?:

Once you signed up, RP right away!
last edited on Nov 26, 2014 at 11:07AM
save

My Little Poney 104 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 104

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SpiritTheCat said…
Name: Candy-Heart
Race: Earth Pony
Powers You Already Have: None other than an earth pony's strength.
Personality: Generous, kind, trusting but gullible and clumsy.
Cutie-mark: A candied heart on a stick
Talent: Cooking sweets!
Gem Colour: Pink
Gem's Location (e.g. On wing, on horn, on flank ect.): Below her eye, on her cheek.
Gem Shape (E.g. A star, a teardrop): Heart.
 Name: Candy-Heart Age: 17 Gender: Female Race: Earth gppony, pony Powers wewe Already Have: None other tha
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alinah_09 said…
Name: Snow Flake
Race: Pegasus
Powers You Already Have: Flight because she's a pegasus (though her original info had her with powers)
Personality: Cool as Ice (almost always cool and collected), Nice, Loyal but
Cutie-mark: a blue snowflake
Talent: creating hoof made snowflakes like her ancestor Snowdrop (though let me state that i do not own that character)
Gem Colour: Purple
Gem's Location (e.g. On wing, on horn, on flank ect.): On her left wing
Gem Shape (E.g. A star, a teardrop): (uhh...i dont really know,how would it go on the wing again?) Edit: diamond shaped (although its an amethyst gem-maybe-and not a diamond xP)
Additional info: Her ancestor is Snowdrop,she has a big brother named Orion Stardust and she's now an orphan.
Appearance (only if no pic): (i'll put it later :P) Edit: here ya go
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Name: Snow Flake Age: 16 Gender: Mare Race: Pegasus Powers wewe Already Have: Flight because she'
alinah_09 commented…
P.S i struggled so much debating on choosing between Blue,Purple and Pink! arrg...though technically i would have chosen pink because it could grant wewe both offence and defense...pink is just not my inayopendelewa color....but D'awww...we can't have a team like with each of these attributes? i mean,yeah,i chose Purple ultimately but we're at a bit of a disadvantage here since its only on the mind...no wait...ah! we DO have an advantage! whew...but could if we're doing this,is it possible that wewe could state a to how many of a particular color they should be? i mean,more would probably chose some other color than the other...and another thing...why are we going to fight exactly? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
SpiritTheCat commented…
I had a whole "Fight others and your powers get stronger" thing but I think that's too op. Thoughts? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
alinah_09 commented…
kk,but based on my ESP anime knowledge, Telepathy also makes wewe read other people's minds :P zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Candy tapped her gem whilst she waiter for a customer, "This is strange." She said quietly. It had been an unusually quiet day at Clumsily Candied so her cookie jar was full to the brim, Candy took a cookie and crunched down, "When did I even get this gem anyways..."
Snowflake: *walking around Ponyville thinking* huh...what IS this anyway? well,its a gem,i know that much...but how the hay did this get there? *sigh* one things for sure, just thinking about it make me not feel like doing my job...whatever. *goes into Candy's shop* hey.
"Welcome to Clumsily Candied!" Candy smiled, before she noticed Snowflake's wing, "Huh, you've got a gem like me" she muttered quietly.
Snow Flake: hmm? excuse me,what did you say? i didn't quite hear that.
"Nothing~" Candy chirped before gesturing towards the cakes in a glass container near the counter, "Would you like a cake? They're half price!"
Snow Flake: *looks at selection* hmm...okay,what would you recommend though?
"Well the Candy Apples are the specialty, but the carrot cake is quite good too!"
Snow Flake: yum! Okay,i'll take the Candy Apples- hey,i just noticed this but you have a really cute facepaint thing there on your cheek,kinda looks like its actually shining :)
"Oh this?" Candy laughed nervously "This isn't facepaint, I think it's some sort of crystal?"
Snow Flake: oh...eh? *looks closely* hey...have you perhaps gotten that 'thing' overnight?
"Yeah! How did you know?"
Snow Flake: hmm...figured as much. Well as you can see...i also have one on my wing, a purple one,while yours is pink...so,if both of us has it then could it be that others also has a gem?
"Maybe, can I touch it?" Candy leaned over the counter.
Snow Flake: uhhh... *steps back* no...?
"Awww... Ok- wa!" Candy tumbled over the counter and fell face-first into to ground.
Snow Flake: a-are you okay? Here let me help you up *helps* uh...*scratches head* im sorry...? W-well, i'd best be going,i guess...uh...i'll just take what i came here for and leave *takes a candy apple,leaving some bits then she flew out of the shop*..
*thinking*[... ...wait...how did i put those bits there while i had the candy apple in my mouth?]
Candy kinda blinked, "How did she levitate those bits? I could've sworn she was a pegasus..." Candy thought.
Snow Flake: *flies through a park,already having a bite of the treat*
Candy closed up the shop and stared at the bits on the counter, "Oh dear! She paid 2 bits too much!" Candy balanced the two bits on her nose and ran outside to find Snowflake.
Snow Flake: *lands and finally settles on a park bench,with the treat completely devoured...then she sighed* well done SF...but *looks at gem* seriously though,what is this? *touches it,then a spark suddenly appeared* huh? *looks up around her again but her head ached as she could hear multiple voices at the same time for some reason* w-what the...?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Seanthehedgehog said…
Can I join?

Name: Archer
Race: Pegasus
Powers You Already Have: Powerful eyesight
Personality: A little clumsy, but nice. He is also tough
Cutie-mark: A bow & arrow
Talent: Good at using a bow & arrow
Gem Colour: White
Gem's Location: On left front leg
Gem Shape: A square
Additional info: During a fight, he got bit by a changeling, which caused his eyes to be the way they are now. He can see things at very far distances.
 Can I join? Name: Archer Age: 30 Gender: Stallion Race: Pegasus Powers wewe Already Have: Power
SpiritTheCat commented…
Yeah, go ahead. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Candy frantically looked around, "W-w-where is she?!"
Archer: *Arrives* Hi. Do you need help with something?
"Hello! I'm looking for a- a- ahhh!" Candy tripped and fell on the ground, "pony."
Snow Flake: oowwww...what...? Where are all these voices coming from? Ahh...it hurts my head...*looks at gem on wing* its your fault isn't it? Arrrgh!...Stop!! *then all the voices stopped and it was back to normal but the ponies started looking at her* oh no...*her head still aches a bit but she decides to just fly home to Cloudsdale*
Archer: *Helps Candy up* Perhaps I could help you find this pony.
Candy accepted Archer's hoof, "Thankyou." She looked up to see Snowflake flying, "That's her!"
Archer: *Starts to follow Snowflake* Hey you!
Snow Flake: *hears Archer* ...huh?? *looks and see's a glimmer of his gem from a distance* is that...
Archer: *Sees his gem, but ignores it* Somepony wants to talk to you.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Edvine2 said…
Yeah, I'm game.

Name: Power Play
Race: Unicorn
Powers I Already Have: Magic in general, but usually levitation and elemental spells.
Personality: Competitive, caring, a little brash at times
Cutie Mark: Video Game Controller
Talent: Gaming
Gem Color: Red(BLOOD MAGIC!!!)
Gem Shape: Miniature Joystick
Gem Location: Chest
Additional Info: Moved to Ponyville from Manehattan 7 years ago; owns his own home, where he keeps all of his games
Appearance: Not necessary to tell you; the pic is onscreen
 Yeah, I'm game. Name: Power Play Age: 19 Gender: Stallion Race: Unicorn Powers I Already Have:
Edvine2 commented…
(How does the whole blood weapon thing work? Does Power have to cut himself au something?) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
alinah_09 commented…
that's what i thought too... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
alinah_09 commented…
i guess...*shrugs* i mean, im not the creator so... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Power Play: *taking a walk around Ponyville after a tense boss fight where he nearly died 6 times* "I will never cut it that close again."
Snow Flake: huh...oh, its that mare from before...what does she want? *flies down to them* ...
Archer: I don't know, so you better talk to her.
Snow Flake: *nods* and you are,?
Power Play: *while trotting around, notices a pony with... un-pony-like eyes, then goes towards him* Hey... what's up with your eyes? They're unlike anything I've ever seen.
Archer: *To Power Play* I'll tell you about them later. Right now I'm busy with something.
Snow Flake: so...who are you then? To the sir with a...thing,just like me and her...and also that guy...??
Power Play: Well, can you at least tell me your name so I know who you are? My name is Power Play, and I got this weird gem thing on my chest. Don't know where it came from or why it chose me, or even why it took the shape of an old-timey video game joystick, but it looks cool and fits my style, so I'm not gonna worry about it.
Snow Flake: rigggght....well, i'm Snow Flake and i also got this...on my wing *looks at Archer and Candy* so...you were saying?
Archer: My name is Archer. My eyes are like this, because a changeling bit me. This white gem ended up on my leg. So, do any of you know why we got these gems?
Snow Flake: i have no idea whatsoever...but judging by the look of things, we're all caught up in this situation...and i think its more to it than just decoration.
alinah_09 commented…
(ummm...are we still going to fight? we're not really complete yet :P) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Archer: That's just great. The last thing I need is some random gem that came out of nowhere, stuck in my leg. I happen to be very good at archery. What if this gem causes me to be worse?
Power Play: I highly doubt that's gonna happen. This gem hasn't made me any worse in my games yet, although I did just come out here after a tense boss fight I wasn't sure I'd survive. Not gonna put it on the gem, though; it was a great battle. And you mentioned yours is white, Archer? Mine's red.
Snow Flake: mine is on my wing but it doesn't seem to affect my flying that much so maybe its the same with your uh...sport.
Archer: Yeah, I guess you're right. What do they do though?
Snow Flake: i guess we'll find out soon enough...although, i did have something weird happen to me just before when i was at the park, i felt really dizzy suddenly, i don't really know why.
Archer: Now that you mention it, I saw my gem glowing when we first met a few minutes ago. I don't know why it was doing that.
Hurt Pony: Help!
Archer: I see somepony that's hurt. He needs our help. *Goes to hurt pony*