Naruto I spy with my sharingan eye an akatsuki hottie

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 11:42AM
Who's the hottest out of the akatsuki >^..^<

Naruto 805 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 805

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita akatsuki_otaku said…
OH!XD
I agree,he's soooooooooooooooooooooo........ahhhhhhhhh.­...­...­..
 OH!XD I agree,he's soooooooooooooooooooooo........ahhhhhhhhh.........
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Hinata1994 said…
OMG OMG OMG He's so hott!!! *running around the room*
crying
Well,DUH!!!!!!!!!LOL
He's sooooooooooooo HAWT but i like him 4 who he is not just cuz he's hot.........
 Well,DUH!!!!!!!!!LOL He's sooooooooooooo HAWT but i like him 4 who he is not just cuz he's hot.......
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sakura1992 said…
smile
i like sasori!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cici746454 said…
smile
you guys are nuts lol
Yeah, me too. I luv him for who his is too! Ugh.......damn you, sasuke, i'm gonna get you for what you did to Itachi! *sob*
 Yeah, me too. I luv him for who his is too! Ugh.......damn you, sasuke, i'm gonna get wewe for what yo
meh
no comment
do u h8 sasuke?!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rusty746454 said…
ooooo i dont know about her but i freaking hate is mother A, i mean i dont voice my views on him so much anymore but i HATE him. ughhhhhh!!!!!great you just had to get me started hahah jk jk but i really dont like him, i hate him
WHAT?!BUT Y?!?!?!?!
angry
He killed Itachi, ugh.....I HATE YOU,SASUKE!!!!!
kiss
OH,i git realy mad 2 but then i realized that Itachi luved him sooooooooooo much so how could i h8 him
 OH,i git realy mad 2 but then i realized that Itachi luved him sooooooooooo much so how could i h8 hi
I mean just look at them,so close & Itachi's actually smiling so he's happy with Sasuke,rite?!Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,brothe­r luv........so cute.............
LOL
 I mean just look at them,so close & Itachi's actually smiling so he's happy with Sasuke,rite?!Awwwwww
i hate sasgay soooo much and i said no comment because i really had no commment i had nothing to say
mischievous
thats my nickname for him DEAL SASGAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay,wow,u guys r kinda hard 2 get but if u wanna talk bout somethin' else,okay then.Soooooooo can n-e1 plz start a good topic,i'm i8n the mood 2 talk.<333
o trust me i was about to but then i stopped and asked madara.

"hey madara i am your girl right?"-rusty
"of across why?"-madara
"Some fangirl..."-rusty
"awww your the only one for me" *huge*
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
-_-
hahaha okay yes a little corny but thats how it happened =]. So you guys like itachi huh? Do you read fanfiction for him?
Het,btw,y r u sooooooo obsessed with Madara?!Just askin'.I mean,i no u think he's.HAWT but just wonderin' if there's another reason :p
Well mainly i just love his personality. I mean i was reading the manga and i was like "dam itachi and sasuke have nothing on this guy." i love his history to and how he is so so so well he's so secretive but yet he can still be evil. Also he's not annoying like a lot of the characters in naruto, he was also kinda right about the whole thing, he knew that the leaf village would one day destory the uchiha thats why he fought with the 1st hokage. Also i love how he can act so well, for some reasons i always fall for the people who are good at acting {L-deathnote, Aizen and Gin -bleach,}. His power also makes me love him, i mean come on he's kinda all powerful and he is a master mind! He fooled the whole akatsuki into thinking he's an idiot, when he really is probable the greatest mind on earth {naruto earth}. Also have you noticed he's never irrated either, he's always calm even when things are crumbleing around and also he is pretty much still useing the akatsuki for himself and only himself and no one else even questions him about it. One of my favorite things he can do is Teleportation, he's awsome at it. I wish i could do that, make some made and try to get them to hit me and then it goes right through me =]

{sorry i can type so much more but yea hands starting to hurt}
 Well mainly i just upendo his personality. I mean i was kusoma the manga and i was like "dam itachi an
kiss
LOL
WHOA!!!!!!!U r a 1 serious fangirl but i think Itachi is wayy smarter & cooler & hotter & he can act just aswell,i mean he's carrying such a burden & is yet stays soooo composed & always puts up an impassive face & displays the personality of such an emotionless guy,i mean thats so cool & so hard 2 do.He's great in every way & is better than any other Naruto character.
Hey,i no bout your huggggeeeee obsession with Madara so Itachi's my choice so u shouldn't mind me sayin' Itachi's HAWTER.Besides,it's not like i'm tryin' 2 take away Madara from u cuz that's what u h8.LOL
Btw,ITACHI ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!*loosens grip*
*glomp!*
 LOL WHOA!!!!!!!U r a 1 serious fangirl but i think Itachi is wayy smarter & baridi & hotter & he can
*glare*
madara is hotter,smart,cooler and smexier but feel free to think what you want.
Just as long as you stick with itachi and dont try even getting close to my man!!!!!!!!!!!0_0 will be good friends =]
heart
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ofcourse,i <3 ITACHI!!!!!!!!!& i think he's sooooooooo.....ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!
Sure,we'll stay friends....as long as u stick 2 Madara!!!!!!!!!XD
Btw,i got kinda scared with the glare thingy cuz i was wonderin' if u'd get upset or anything.XD
YAY!!!!!!GO ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*FANGIRL SCREAM*
 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ofcourse,i <3 ITACHI!!!!!!!!!& i think he's sooooooooo.....ALL THAT!!!!!!!!! Sure,
laugh
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Girl,u crack me up <33333
That's 1 reason i <3 talkin' with u
Bout the Itachi pic,i was just in the mood :3
 LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Girl,u crack me up <33333 That's 1 reason i <3 talkin' with u Bout the Itachi pic,i wa
lol Hidanfan! ^_^ :)
 lol Hidanfan! ^_^ :)
kiss
Yep,she's our source of entertainment & comedy.........just like Hidan is 4 the AKATSUKI,b4 Tobi joins.LOL
Hmmmmmmmmmmm,whatz that i smell..........the sweet scent of LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!XD
Hey,Hinata,don't ya smell it,2?!& what bout u,Hidanfan?!
Btw,doesn't Itachi look.........OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!& TOTALLY SMEXY?!?!?!?!*GLOMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
 Yep,she's our chanzo of entertainment & comedy.........just like Hidan is 4 the AKATSUKI,b4 Tobi jiunge
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita giovannimtz said…
big smile
Wow.....I missed alot!
i dont what you all are talking about but madara is the smexist!
 i dont what wewe all are talking about but madara is the smexist!
i accept your opinion even though it is wro.......i mean yea i accept yor opinion. Really hidan and itachi are one of my favorite characters ever

{favorite character list}
1.aizen,gin and madara
2.kisuke urahara, soifon
3.itachi and hidan,
4.grimmjow, sasori
5.4th hokage and yoruichi

{i know a few are from different shows but that is my favorites list of all shows.}
 i accept your opinion even though it is wro.......i mean yea i accept yor opinion. Really hidan and i
hmmm....rusty, all your fav. characters from the list are only from Naruto and Bleach.......
kiss
Well yeah,she relly likes 2 of those anime.
Okay,if u're talkin' opinions...............ITACHI IS WAYYYYYYYYYYY SMEXIER THAN ANY OTHER GUY IN THIS WORLD & THE ANIME WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH,BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oOPS,sorry Hidanfan,can't stop adding "THE OH SO GREAT ITACHI-SAN'S HAWT PICS"...............
PREPARE 2 FAINT..............
*loosens grip*
*can't breathe* {SERIUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
*faints*
 Well yeah,she relly likes 2 of those anime. Okay,if u're talkin' opinions...............ITACHI IS WAY
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Hidanfan said…
uhm...should we call an ambulance?.......Hidan:nah i think she's ok she's just having a fan girl moment me:good point.....Hidan:im going 4 icecream peace !*does the peace sighn* me:IM COMING W/ U!!!
Hidan:Kk^^
 uhm...should we call an ambulance?.......Hidan:nah i think she's ok she's just having a shabiki girl mome
laugh
and i dont care...keep posting the pictures....[hehe...dont ask y im laughing >>lol]
i like kisame he preety good
 i like kisame he preety good
worried
he looks pissed off O_O [i wonder if it was the fact i ate shark sushi infront of him >.>hmmmmmmm.......]but yah Kisame is pretty cool ^^[i hope he doesnt eat me 4 doing that O_O O_O O_O NO JASHIN-SAMA!I WISH 2 LIVE!!*hides behind pet dragon smokey* ]
surprise
lol i dont think hes mad.... ooo wait! i see him coming!!! hide!!!!!
big smile
I ALSO LOVE LEE
 I ALSO upendo LEE
big smile
we know that lol
Yeah,Lee....................
I wonder what i'd b like when Giovannimtz really meets him...........

& what would Hidan look like in person........
hmmm.......maybe somethin' like this
What do ya think?!
 Yeah,Lee.................... I wonder what i'd b like when Giovannimtz really meets him........... &
maybe that picture he looks a little young
Really?!Thankx 4 addin' a comment!How bout this one?!
Okay,maybe he's younger than the one b4 but he's definetely hotter...........i mean,4 u Hidanfan....

Awwwwwwwwwwwww,not fair how come all the Hidan cosplayers r HAWT.XD
 Really?!Thankx 4 addin' a comment!How bout this one?! Okay,maybe he's younger than the one b4 but he'
heart
Hmm...Hidan is 22!not 14!i love my hidan Anime or real life i dont care what he looks like [just a little XD] but his personality....
[i like this pic ^^ its my icon XD iruka looks so sweet in this picture ^^]
 Hmm...Hidan is 22!not 14!i upendo my hidan anime au real life i dont care what he looks like [just a li
monkey
w8!u dont need the ambulance?...right?!?just making sure!..cause i live near a place that's like a hospital......
{ps i like this guy, he's not a huge character but i just love him.}
I made a slideshow for madara. I will post it.......its shows him in all his smexy glore {there's not many picture's of him so yea its the best i could work with}

-link
 {ps i like this guy, he's not a huge character but i just upendo him.} I made a slideshow for madara.
worried
lol..rusty &Madara sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!1st comes <3 Then comes marraiage then comes and uhchia baby in the carriage XD[dont kill me that was really what i think will happen between the 2 of em..no comment ^^]DONT HURT ME!*runs behind hidan* HIDE ME!RUSTY GOING 2 KILLZ ME!*grabs Iruka 4 protection also* can u help me by like i bein a sheild or fighting incase needed?Iruka &Hidan:kk....Me:TY ^^
ILL KILL YOU HIDANFAN!!!!!!!*started running after her*
hey just dont kill hidan i need him for my evil plans right now-madara
okay madara dearist-rusty
*glare* HIDANFAN STOP HIDDING!
big smile
lol i made up one lee*giovannimtz hiding in a bush making a baby push push push
yah i know u did that 1 w/ me &Hidan >> and what evil plot huh?WHAT R U DOING W/ MY HIDAN-SAN!?!?!?*hugs hidan* Hidan:DAMN!LET GO!WHAT EVER IT IS IT CANT B THAT BAD!!!Me:how much u wana bet?Hidan:A pretty penny thats 4 sure!Kakuzu:MONEY!WHERE?!?!?!?!?Hidan:its a figure of speech ardtard!Me:really kakuzu..y r u so greedy?!
blush
Akatsuki_otaku hasnt talked in awhile..i think its cause Rusty tryed 2 killz me! i and what i said is a good thing 4 u 2!u make a cute EVIL!couple >> now 4 protectioncause i dont trust u people!Secret jutsu:Ying-Yang Dragon!*summons 2 dragons* Now BACK THE F*** OFF RUSTY OR SMOKEY AND ASH GET A MEAL!Hidan:dam!u went extreme u never use that move..except that time when*i cover hidan's mouth* me:u never talk bout that incident again T^T im 2 embarresed *runs away* Hidan:F*** me man!*Hidan runs after me*