NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 7556

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
^ Hmm. . . Power down, because I kept hoping for Tiva moments and they never came. I guess I'm getting greedy.
< Drinking Grape Soda
v When do you think we will hear from Eli David again?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I don't think it will be long... a few more episodes and he'll be back in some form.
< Working.
v Who thinks Gibbs was a genius asking Ziva to get on Tony's shoulders? =]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita worthy1990 said…
^ yes, yes he is
< facebooking
v as NCIS is your favorite show, what is your second?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ It's a tie between Bones and Criminal Minds.
< Watching my own little NCIS season 7 marathon online since we didn't get a new episode this week. :(
v Do you ever wonder what everyone's middle name is? Beside Gibbs' of course.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^ no but i bet tonys is 'danger' lol
< facebook
v do you think abby will get another assistant
heart
**I wanna know their middle names!!!! lol**

^ Hmmm... I don't think so. Everyone knows that she works better alone & after what happened with Chip I'm pretty sure they'll let her have her lab all to herself! =]
< Working
V How do you feel about Vance this Season?
^ I can't believe I'm going to say this but.. I'm actually starting to like him a little more now. I'm still a bit suspicious of him, but I don't completely hate him anymore.
< On Deviantart and Youtube.
v Who do you think Gibbs was/is closest to: Kate or Ziva?
heart
^ I think its really hard to compare the relationships b/c they were so different, but I would definetely say that he is closer to Ziva. They have been through hell & back together & somehow their relationship keeps growing.
< Working
v Besides Gibbs, who do you feel keeps the team together as a whole?
^ i would say abby, as long as she is there the team will be together as a family
< not much
v best film you have everr seen
heart
**Note: There is a contest going on to win an autographed copy of the NCIS Official Soundtrack Volume 2 & Season 6 DVD at www.ncismusic.com. Just go to contests. There are 6 questions dealing with the Volume 2 soundtrack to answer to enter you. The contest ends Monday & they will choose from the elgible entries (in other wards you need to get all 6 questions correct to qualify).**

^ Hmm... I'm not much of a movie fanatic but I suppose Titanic would rate pretty high up there.
< Facebook, fanpop & Ghost Whisperer (Multi-talented =])
v How would you feel if Abby died her hair a different color? (Say back to being a blonde, or red or some other color)
Awesome. :D Thanks for the heads-up, Jenna.

^ Even though she's a natural blonde(Pauley is anyway), I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't like it. She just wouldn't seem like Abby to me if it was a different color. I think it looks better black anyway.
< Doing several different things at once.
V What would you have said/done if Ziva had come back this season pregnant with Michael Rivkin's baby?
heart
No problem! Gotta look out for other fans/friends! =] And I agree with you about Abby's hair... def better black!

^ I would have thrown a freakin fit and probably cried like a little baby b/c I would have been so upset! That really would have put a damper on the possibility of Tiva!
< Probably should be in bed... but I'm not quite there yet.
v Would you be sad to see Ducky retire?
About your answer: Yes, it might would have put a damper on the possibility of them getting together. But it also might would have brought them closer together. Now that Michael is out of the picture, Ziva would have had to raise the kid on her own. And Tony being the kind of person/partner that he is, would want to help her out, meaning they would be spending a lot more time outside of the office together.

^ Yes, I would really miss Ducky if he retired. The place just wouldn't be the same without him.
< Browsing around the net and listening to the NCIS soundtrack.
v Were you disappointed that McGee's girlfriend(if you want to call her that), Amanda, turned out to be a spy and was just using him?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ To be honest, I SORTA knew something was up with her, because NCIS doesn't write about the romances for the characters so I knew she was gonna end up as someone that had something to do with the storyline. I was disappointed for McGee because he seemed happy, but overall I wasn't disappointed because I believe that he is meant to be with Abby :) Wow, that was a long answer, wasn't it? xD
< Round my cousins house, listening to music.
v When was the last time you watched NCIS, wether it be a new episode or a rerun?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita natulle said…
^ Yesterday (; (rerun)
< Eating lunch
v Do you ever think of Gerald ? (I know I almost always forgets he's been there. Mostly get reminded when I see the first season or twilight)
heart
^ Same as you... when I see the first season I remember he was there, but I like Palmer!
< Getting ready to wrap presents
v Do you think Vance will split the team up again at any time in the future?
^ Who knows? I'm starting to warm to him a LITTLE bit lately haha xD
< Listening to music, after a hard days shopping! xD
v Were you shocked, in Blowback, that it was Tony and Ziva behind the masks?
^ Mmhm, and it really made me wonder what they were up to.
< Uploading photos and listening to music.
v Do you think it would be cool if Cote, Pauley and Michael did a song together?
^ I don't know. I haven't listened to any individual songs. Odd quirk of mine; I don't really like stuff like that.
< Getting ready to go to bed.
v What is your opinion of movies based off of books?
heart
**I would love it if those 3 did a song together! I think it would be pretty amazing!**

^ I think it really depends on how well the movie is made, if the right actors/actresses are in it and how closely it resembles the book.
< Heading to bed very soon.
v Would you like to see the NCIS cast do a commerical for something?
I agree, it would be pretty amazing. Awesome, to say the least. I would certainly listen to it.

v Sure, why not? Maybe they could convince me to buy something. :P
< Answering this survey-type-thingy to pass the time before heading off to bed.
v If you read NCIS fanfictions: Do you have a favorite one that you just love to read, and if so, what is it called/who is it by?
heart
** I would LOVE for them to do a song together! Does anybody know when the new soundtrack will be out in the UK?

^ Yes I do! I have two. One is called Detention Can Be A Very Good Thing by CMW2 on FF.Net and another called Washington DC Drunks by bellkie. It's Bones crossover! PLEASEE Check Them Out!!
< Reading fan fics :D
v If NCIS were to do a crossover with any other show, which should it be?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita natulle said…
^ BONES! :D I wouls looooove for them to do a cross over between them! It would be sooo much fun (: Both casts has amazing and fun charecter, and can you imagine Gibbs and Brennan, both wanting to take the lead on something ? Those two never give up. d; And MAYBE Booth and Bones would make Tiva realize they are meant to be and Tony and Ziva would make BB realize they were meant to be. Could you imagine how EPIC that would be ? <3
The two best crime fighting shows EVER needs to do a crossover. PLEASE! :(

<doing my homework, but needed to get a little break.
v Is NCIS your favorite show ?
** Me too, Natulle! It would be EPIC. I had exactly the same idea!!

^ Yes, it is!
< Listening to music, about to do coursework.
v Would you say that Gibbs was the lead, or do you think it is a team effort?
heart
**Yes it is my aboslute favorite show ever! I'm a total addict! =]Just had to say!**

^ Yes I'd say Gibbs is the lead... the others have there moments and they all work great as a team, but sometimes Gibb's direction is the best.
< Around... going to see my nephew in a few hours... he's 2 today!
v Do you have a favorite Holiday tradition?
^ doing nowt, and eating lots of food always go down a storm with me :p
< just got home and is very sleepy even though is 5.30 at night
v would it be nice if they introduced a son for ducky, who he never knew or had seen before?
heart
^ Hmm... that's quite a different idea that I hadn't thought about. It certainly would make for an interesting storyline.
< Sitting around b/c I am sooo tired!!!
v Do you want to see a birthday party episode for someone? Perhaps where they have a huge party?!
* with the son thing i was just thinking of a storyline...it would be nice for ducky and with his mother being ill in the programme it would be nice for him to have child.

^ ye that would be great, especially if it was abbys party
< not much at all being very lazy
v did yuou think NCIS would be soooo popular when you first started watchin?
heart
**I agree. It would be nice!**

^ No I don't suppose I did. I didn't even think I would like it when I first started watching it, but 5 seconds in and I knew I'd love it! =] I think it's one of these really popular shows that has flown under the radar of critics/bloggers/writers but is still a super big hit with the fans. I think it will keep growing!
< Working
v When you think back to how Kate interacted with the team, do you think Ziva is a better fit or Kate?
^ I think Ziva fits in just a little bit better than Kate did. But I also think that it's because Ziva has been with the team longer. Kate really wasn't given much of a chance to.
< Multi-tasking.
v How many boats do you think Gibbs will end up making by the time the show comes to an end?
heart
^ Hmm... many more I hope. And I hope they reveal how he got it out of the basement! (eventually) lol.
< Working.
v Do you think McGee will ever get the girl?
^ I'm sure Abby is open that idea ;)
< Listening to music.
v What did you do when you saw 'Trojan Horse' and Ziva looking on at Tony telling Jeanne he loved her?
^ My mind has suddenly gone blank, I don't remember...
< Listening to music and looking for photos.
v What would you think if a teenager/young adult(early 20's) were to walk into the bullpen one day and say that they were Tony's kid? Would you be surprised?
^ Ummm, I don't know how to answer that. I think part of me would, part of me wouldn't LOL.
< Listening to music.
v Is it just me, or is anyone getting a little annoyed with McGee lately?
heart
^ not really, why what are you finding annoying about him?
< watchin NCIS and on FB
v best Jibbs Moment?
** I don't know what it is, it'll probably pass soon though :P

^ All of them! I actually can't choose!
< Watching The Thin Blue Line
v Do you watch The Big Bang Theory?
^ no but i have been told to by a couple of people
< same
v favorite sitcom? (if you have one)

** thin blue line is brill btw
heart
^ I don't watch much tv besides NCIS. lol
< Working. Just got done re-watching Shalom. Still trying to figure out that picture!
v What's one of your favorite nicknames that someone on the team has said?
** Haha Jenna, me too!

^ Sweetcheeks and Crazy Ninja!
< Debating wether I should feel so bad for changing my icon. I might change it back soon!
v What is your fave NCIS video?
^ It's hard to say, I enjoy them all. :D
< Taking a break from chasing my cousin's one year old around the house(babysitting) Thank God for naptime.
v Have you bought the Vol.2 soundtrack yet?
heart
^ No I haven't.
< Still working.
v Speaking of soundtracks... do you have Volume 1?
^ I do. I bought it as soon as it came out. :)
< Listening to music while relaxing.
v Are you excited about seeing the Christmas episode on Tuesday?
It looks like it's going to be a good one.
big smile
^ Yes, of course! Jackson Gibbs! :)
< About to print off my Film Studies coursework.
v What do you think makes NCIS the best show out there?
heart
^ O that's an easy question! There chemistry & dynamic as individuals and as a team. They have an amazing chemistry together and a bond that is absolutely unbreakable. Any of them are willing to put their life & career on the line for any of the other team members. <3
< Watching NCIS - About Face
v What was your favorite Tiva-esque part in Silver War?
^ Wow. The whole thing. I guess, when Ziva thought she was going to leave, the way she said "goodbye Tony." It was as if she was going to miss him already. . .
< Being rather hyper.
v Do you hold out hope for Tiva in the near future despite clear "spoilers" to the contrary?
^ Of course I do. I wouldn't be a true Tiva fan if I didn't.
< Watching Criminal Minds.
v Would you like to see another episode about Ducky this season?
*Me too. I keep hoping that the spoiler is meant to mislead us so that it is truly momentous. Who knows?

^ Yes, Ducky is amazing!
< Going to bed
v How do you think that Tony's dad made his living?
Hopefully that's what it is.

^ Wild guess... The Italian Mafia. :P
< Fanpoping and listening to music.
v Do you think everyone's parents would get along if they ever met one another?

heart
^ Idk... it could go 2 ways... 1. they get along perfectly like the team or 2. they have no chemistry & don't get along well. We do know obviously that no one really gets along with Eli David, but who can blame them!
< Working
v Would you like to see a scene where Ziva & Tony do a special song together? Kind of like Ziva did Tempation while under cover?
** I'm thinking that too! I mean, SB can't keep changing his mind all the time, so I believe it's plausible he's playing us for a truly epic moment! :)

^ No, I don't think they would! I mean, Eli David? C'mon! He'd cause a riot!
< Listening to music and making icons.
v If the only reason Rule 12 existed was because Gibbs didn't want them worrying about each other when they were in the field, do you think the fact that Ziva can clearly look after herself so Tony wouldn't need to worry about her, would change Gibbs' mind about the rule? Sorry if that didn't make sense!