Awww Music Oh, Snap! Quiz Retro Silly Whoa Yum
9 Things Only Fans of The Nightmare Before Christmas Will Understand
. Not everyone is cool enough to delight in Tim Burton’s spooky film filled with ghosts, goblins, and other creepy crawlies. But we are in.
in. And these are a few things only fellow fans would understand.
1. Tugging at your head to recite Shakespearean quotations.
2. Naming your dog Zero because it’s the best dog name ever.
3. Counting down to the two best days of the year — Halloween and Christmas.
4. Dressing up as Jack and Sally every year for Halloween. And when it’s not Halloween.
5. Hitting 100,000 on the soundtrack play count, because it’s the ultimate soundtrack and you want everyone to know it.
Such a scream! Every fan’s fondest dream!
We’ll take that Jack mug … and that Sally tee … and that Zero plush …
7. Staring at a twig and hoping it turns into a vision.
8. Threatening enemies with deadly nightshade, because it’s highly effective.
If it’s good enough for Sally, it’s good enough for us.
9. Wandering the forest in search of doors to different holiday towns.
into your everyday life? Tell us in the comments!
What It’s Like Watching The Nightmare Before Christmas...
11 Things You Didn’t Know About The Nightmare Before...
Sophia Petrillo from The Golden Girls is Not Impressed
Get the latest Disney news, quizzes, and more fun stuff delivered straight to your inbox with the Oh My Disney Newsletter!
This Color Association Quiz Will Determine Which Disney Movie You Should Watch
9 Facts About The Lion King That Will Make You Feel Old
21 Disney Items to Add to Your Christmas List Immediately
Frozen Fever As Told By Emoji Is The Cutest Thing You’ll See All Day
18 Pieces of Finding Nemo Concept Art You’ve Never Seen
disney royals from concept art to final frame
exclusive: watch a mickey mouse birthday short ¡feliz cumpleaños!
how disney•pixar has changed from toy story to the good dinosaur
make your own terrarium inspired by the good dinosaur
what is your disney animal personality type?
james monroe iglehart’s genie rap in “friend like me” is certifiably awesome
© Disney. All Rights Reserved. Disney Lifestyle