One Direction One Direction Fan's foramu Chat! :)

CullenSisters-X posted on Feb 03, 2011 at 05:21PM
This is just a simple forum where we can all talk about One Direction!

Have Fun ♥

One Direction 69 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CullenSisters-X said…
kiss
So, I'll start, When did you all start loving One Direction?
For me it was when they sang 'Torn' at Simon's house, I loved it and began to think they were a great group!!!
So, what about you? :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xXxMiishelzxXx said…
heart
I started lovin' 1 d on there first auditions as soloists!!!! I thought dey were brill singers, had gr8 personalities and were well fit too!!!!! Now as a group I think there even betta!!!! <3 xXx
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita johncenaw85oi said…
i started 2 luv them when niall 1st auditioned and then harry and liam, i started 2 luv zayn at bootcamp when he didnt wanna do da dancing and i started 2 luv louis when they were formed at bootcamp!!!! THAT was the moment i knew dat dey were the group 4 me...... and dat is how my obsession started!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lois4 said…
kiss
I started to love 1D on the first live shows!! I missed the judges houses cos i was away(can't remember what for now)!! They all sang viva la vida perfectly and they all looked well fit that night to!!!!
heart
ya i no!
maddieanscott commented…
lol zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RandomRebekah said…
heart
I liked them since they performed at the judges houses!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 1luv1directionx said…
heart
the first time i saw harry styles i fell in love!!!! :)
dats the same with me nd niall!!:Dxxx
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 1luv1directionx said…
heart
luv at first sight!! <3 xxxx ;)
yep! u got dat right!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hailie0245 said…
smile
i started loving them when they first auditioned link
me 2!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hailie0245 said…
cake
i really like them i wanted them to win x factor but mat did :) :D :) :D
i no:( but they will DEFINETELY do better than matt i no it!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LuvinLilNicki said…
heart
I loved them as soon as simon put them together! And my obsession started as soon as the music for 'Torn' started in the judges houses, and Liam stepped forward and looked to his right (our left) and he started singingg... i died right there <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MissMuffin38 said…
heart
This May Sound Surprising, But I Actually Hated One Direction! I Don't Now But I Used To! They Just Used To Get On My Nerves, But Now I've Got To Know Them Better, I Really Love Them! :P xx
omg! HOW did ya hate them may i ask?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Natasha923 said…
I loved liam the minute he sang his 2nd audition n I started googleing him straight away n fell for harry and zayn when I first seen them on tv n I started crossin my fingers dat the 3 of dem wud get trough 2 live shows!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita meowmix69 said…
heart
Harry Styles phone number 480 888 5935 or it might be his close friend thats a girl but i dont know someone should call it and tell me what they think:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Claire1708 said…
smile
Hey everyone There's this cool One Direction video party going on in VenueOne. You can add videos and chat at the same time you should check it out!
link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NiallsLover said…
Hey One Directioners! :)

I was twitter today and someone gave me a link to a really cool One Direction App for Google Chrome. It has photos, news and lets you listen to their songs.

The best part though is that you can chat to other 1Directioners on it! It's brilliant. I was chatting to a directioner from France today.

Here's the link if you want to get it - link

BTW i'm new to this forum so - Hi Everyone!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita louisbaby said…
kiss
I have been a fan of them since before they were in a band I have been spotting them though everything! Louis is my husband!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Vamp_Fan_25 said…
I have been a fan of them since I heard 'What Makes You Beautiful' but I only recently became obsessed I have thier albulm and a few posters in my room......:)
.............oh and I almost forget Louis is my fav
JB1Dfan commented…
I upendo Louis too!! :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 1dlover1 said…
smile
i've liked them since simon put them as a group i went to every house on my street and asked them if i could use there phone and i voted for them o luv em
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 1dlover1 said…
mischievous
i'll start the next 1
who do u like best?
i like niall +
I love Larry Stylinson :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Fiona27 said…
heart
I started loving them when I heard their song "What Makes You Beautiful!" Ttylxox
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Fiona27 said…
kiss
I LUV Niall and Zayn! Zayn is actually Irish not British! Ttylxox
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pjlover447 said…
^ He is?

I like Harry <3 then Niall<3, Zayn<3, Louis<3, and Liam <3
IDK why I put hearts XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Yantie123 said…
Hey can you guys please help me by clicking like on my video? It would mean the world to me :)
link

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hollisterchic said…
heart
I started to like One Direction in January when my friend showed me the WMYB music video. And my favorite is Liam. :)
Ok I'll start next which song is your fave??

Mine are probs Moments, Another World and More Than This
...btw I am listen to Tell Me a Lie right now ;)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita beck123 said…
heart
I was Skate city and their song played what makes u beautiful and it was awesome so i looked them up and i obessed over them
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Princessanna said…
heart
I have been a fan of them since I heard 'What Makes You Beautiful' but I only recently became obsessed I have thier album and a few posters in my room......:)
^ Same here
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Huge_Styles_fan said…
heart
I went to my cousins house and it came #1 on the top 100 countdown and I loved them ever since!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smile_h3 said…
Heyyy<33 VAS HAPPENNIN'!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smile_h3 said…
Guyz please can u Give any Link of imagine stories About one direction ?
please :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gotta_Love_1D said…
heart
same here i love them more then anything i no everything there is to know about them im a true directioner ask me any thing and ill will tell u link
go to google and right one direction
 go to Google and right one direction
zayn is cute
kiss
i love all of them but harry styles is mine <3
 i upendo all of them but harry styles is mine <3
oh his eye's his eye's make the star's look like there not shining his hair fall's perfectly without him trying he's so wonderful and i tell him everyday on twitter yeah i know i know when compliment he wont belive me and its so its so sad to think that he dont see what i see and everytime he ask me do i look ok on his twitter pic i say when i see your face theres not a thing that would change cause boy your amazing just the way you are and when you smile the whole world stop's and stare's for a while cause boy your amzing just the way you are yeah his lips his lips i cold kiss them all day if i meet him his laugh his laugh he hate's but think it's soo sexy hes so wonderful and i tell him everyday one twitter u know u know i never say u yo change if perfects what your seaching for when just stay the same so dont even bother saying if u look okay u know ill say when i see ur face there's not a thing that i would change cause boy ur amzing just the u are and when u smile the whole world seop's and staers for a while cause boy your amzing just the way u are yeah
 oh his eye's his eye's make the star's look like there not shining his hair fall's perfectly without
crying
link go to watch cute make me cry
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hSC5ossYjg8 go to watch cute make me cr
sad
if it does not work write onn youtube maddi jane just the way are harry styles when click one
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JagandLJP said…
heart
I can say i like the group but i LOVE Liam
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vas_happenin12 said…
i started liking them when there first song came out (what makes you beautiful on september 11th
My mum got me a 'One Direction Ausie Tour Edition' magazine I luv it has poster and info. Luv ya mum oh and it's Mothers' Day this Sunday :) [in Australia that is].
OMG luv the new 'More Than This' music vedio