One mti kilima Last Episode Of Season 5!

loves-oth posted on May 20, 2008 at 11:19AM
all i can say is OH MY GOD!
it was a pretty good episode, mostly about lucas finding his way, and nathan finding his way.
i'm so glad nathan finally managed a dunk, i smiled!
and the jamie scenes were so cute as always!
i actually cried when brooke gave angie away.
i was so mad at lucas for calling haley before what could have been a great naley moment! it's like the writers are deliberately making no naley interaction.
i cannot believe they left us on such a cliffhanger! i am so annoyed!
i really hope that it's peyton lucas chooses. and dan will probably be ok, it's dan. dan can't die.

so yeah, i needed a small rant.
if anyone wants to rant as well, please do so. i want to hear your thoughts!

;)

One mti kilima 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita always23forever said…
well i was about to say pretty much what you said!i was more pissed of with the fact that Lindsey told Lucas that she misses him and that she loves him etc right now that Lucas was about to decide who he loves(its obvious that i want Leyton back together)..i hope its Peyton the one lucas calls because otherwise its gonna suck..I loved Nathan's and Jamie's scenes together..:)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita loves-oth said…
and also, did it seem to anyone else that the ending was coming before the actual end? like with jamie in the pool and stuff. it just seemed like the ending montage.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita always23forever said…
i don't understand about the ending!(????)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ashleyrhsc89 said…
i so thought the same thing about how it seemed like the ending was before the actual ending...especially with the music playing.