One mti kilima Why do wewe hate Brooke

dermer4ever posted on Jun 20, 2008 at 03:12AM
this has been bugging me I want to know why a lot people hate Brooke. I know she has not always made the right choices but she is human and makes mistakes. I personally think that she is one of the nicest characters on the show and is a great friend. sorry just had to get that of my chest. If you know why people hate Brooke or you hate please respond.

One mti kilima 17 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lila856 said…
the same reason why people hate peyton! cuz they`re retarded! LOL no kidding but ya i wanna know too :]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Leytonfan4ever said…
I don't hate her. I probably disliked her in earlier seasons, but i love her this season. Not everyone is gonna like brooke, there are some who hate her and i'm pretty sure they have their reasons. One thing that just bugs me is when some brooke fans bash peyton, and they think it's ok to do that, but when a fan has a problem with brooke they get all mad and start telling them to stop hating brooke! That's extremely annoying! Anyways, peyton is way more hated then brooke, so i don't anyone should worry about anyone hating on brooke because i barely see that.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
Just so you know I am one Brooke fan that doesn't hate Peyton she has become one of my favorite character on the show I really loved this season. with Brooke I know she hasn't always done the right thing but after this season i can't see why you hate her. the funny thing is besides Brooke and Peyton being the two most hated characters they are also two of the most loved.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sugassweet said…
I totally argee you hardly ever see people hating on Brooke and the people who do probably do it because of all the Peyton haters out. Honestly I think they're both great characters and I a love them bot (almost) equally.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Leytonfan4ever said…
I just said i didn't hate her. And trust me Brooke & Peyton aren't the most hated characters, it's just peyton. She's the most hated character within the main fives. I know like half of the BL fanbase hate peyton. I mean out of all the BL fans from fanpop there are probably at lease 1-4 people who actually like peyton. I agree with sugassweet, people who jump on brooke are probably just tired of the Peyton bashing, which i don't blame them because the bashing does get annoying & out of control. When it comes to bashing i feel bad for peyton more then brooke.

Which brings me to the hating on brooke theory. Now honestly brooke is not mostly hated. I see peyton & haley bashing, but i've never seen anyone say things like what they say about haley & peyton. Some assume that LP fans HATE brooke just because we support LP, well that isn't true, if you take a look at that poll i posted at the LP spot, the one that says "Do you hate brooke" everyone has said they love her. Just one person said they didn't like her from the beginning which i don't understand why, but i'm sure that person has her reasons, out of ALL the LP fans i only know 2 who hate brooke, JUST TWO! If i was to ask you who hated peyton from the BL fanbase, oh boy i'm sure that would be a super long list. The BL spot is practically a Anti-Peyton spot.

I think i should ask people why they hate peyton because like you said about brooke, she has not always made the right choices but she is human and makes mistakes, sure peyton can be dramatic, but isn't that part of the show?! It's a teen drama show for crying out loud! Sure she cries, but c'mon she has her reasons, people say "Oh she cries for no reason!!" dude pay attention to her scenes and maybe you'll know why the hell she cries!

Ohh then the infamous reason to why they hate her, "Because she's a Boyfriend stealer!". I'm sorry, but last time i checked luke never wanted to actually be with brooke first season. He just said "I've been HIDING with brooke"! Then in S4, peyton never went right ahead and got luke, she waited until both BL admitted there was nothing there, and they did & brooke even approved of them! So i don't see peyton as a "Boyfriend stealer!". Although brooke did say "Next time you wanna STEAL my boyfriend, you might wanna turn that thing off." yeah little does she know that her boyfriend was hiding with her! Brooke deserves better!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita othbabay said…
I don't hate brooke. I don't like her and Lucas together because she brings to much drama with him. they didn't make a good couple from the begining. I like brookes character i think she is a bitch but she is a good friend. Her and Lucas just weren't meant to be. I love Peyton she is my favorite character.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laughingGrl said…
im just not a brucas person.
lila, do u lik any of the girls??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chellyp86 said…
I personally love Brooke. I don't like Brooke/Lucas together because she is so insecure when they are together but she has a good reason considering Luke has always had feelings for Peyton. I think Brooke is the BEST friend on the show. I think that Brooke's storyline is supposed to be how far she has come from the beginning. I think Luke is absolutely right in season 4 finale saying she has grown up more than anyone. She transformed into this amazing person and i think Brooke stands alone better than any of the other charaters. We saw in season 2 how Nathan is without Haley and its terrible. We saw how Peyton was without Luke in season 5. We saw how Luke was without Peyton in season 5 episode 5 when he tells Brooke i dont know what to do without her. I feel lost. We saw how hard Haley fought to save her marriage in season 3. Brooke has been the only character to actually make it on their own and she did it beautifully. Brooke has the biggest heart on the show. I love the Brooke/Peyton.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Laurra said…
laughinggrl! lila loves brooke and peyton! haha! shes saying the people who hate them are retarded!! .. i agree with her!! love loves loves brooke!!

breyton are my fav characters on the show!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laywa84 said…
I don't dislike anyone. I personally love all of them. I'm just a big fan of the show.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kuhriissten said…
there are DEF people who don't like Brooke, and i seriously think it's because they just want to hate her because they're on Peyton's side (when it comes to Lucas) but seriously though, that juvenile love triangle is OVER! so people should stop hating on Brooke because of that.

honestly, Brooke is GREAT character, she brings diversity. she's matured into a respectable person who still has the same fun, outgoing personality that's not boring to be around. i freaking love Brooke!
^ i dont think they hate her cause of that! yes there probably on peytons side, but there not gonna hate her because of it!!! can i ask why they would hate brooke because of the love triangle!! did brooke ever stand in the way of leyton ... NU-UH!!
the reason you pointed out is the reason why people hate peyton!! so you should really tell them that!!

soo agree with this ... Which brings me to the hating on brooke theory. Now honestly brooke is not mostly hated. I see peyton & haley bashing, but i've never seen anyone say things like what they say about haley & peyton. Some assume that LP fans HATE brooke just because we support LP, well that isn't true, if you take a look at that poll i posted at the LP spot, the one that says "Do you hate brooke" everyone has said they love her. Just one person said they didn't like her from the beginning which i don't understand why, but i'm sure that person has her reasons, out of ALL the LP fans i only know 2 who hate brooke, JUST TWO! If i was to ask you who hated peyton from the BL fanbase, oh boy i'm sure that would be a super long list. The BL spot is practically a Anti-Peyton spot.

and honestly i dont believe anyone hates brooke!!
the problemis people hating peyton .. not brooke!! i dont even know where this has come from! theres probably more haley haters than brooke haters!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kuhriissten said…
really? like cause the BLP triangle is the only thing i can think of as to why people hate Brooke!! like i don't hate Peyton because i'm a BL fan, it's just that Peyton's character just doesn't jive with me. i mean i like her at times, like she's really chill, but at other times i don't like her. so it's like neutral for me? lol idk

i don't think BL fans hate Peyton because of the triangle, there must be other reasons
nope cause they make excuses like 'she took luke away from brooke' ... which is like what???? cause 1st series luke came to her
4th series - peyton only admitted her feelings to luke after brucas had the closure on the doorstep, an he said to her 'i found out tonight, theres nothing left between me and brooke, i think brooke found that too' .. something like that!!

nah it deffo wont be cause of the triangle they hate brooke - itll be either getting at blfans for hatin peyton - or maybe they dont like the slutty brooke! i know one person who didnt like her s1 && s4! all fairs to her, she was kinda a bitch then (i still loved her then though) - but s5 she loves her! shes her favourite character!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LeytonTLA said…
I'm a huge Leyton fan,and i don't hate Brooke... i just don't like her SOMETIMES... And it has nothing to do with the whole triangle thing... Yes,she is sometimes a great friend,especially in s5,but there is something that i just don't like about her... Don't get me wrong,i'm saying it again,i don't hate her... i like P.Sawyer and B.Davis together,they have so much chemistry but just Brooke... I don't know... She's just not my favourite... And i've never said anything bad about her to anyone... Unlike Brucas fans who are truly unfriendly towards our dear Peyton...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vincat95 said…
I didn't like Brooke in the first four seasons because she was a hypocrite and a bit of a drama queen (also a slut). She could see Peyton had a thing for Lucas and she still went after him. She tried to get Peyton and Nathan back together so that she would have a clear shot with Lucas. She gave Peyton and Lucas so much grief about the kiss (which is understandable) but she made a sex tape with her best friends boyfriend basically 5 minutes after they broke up. Being Peytons' best friend she would know they would get back together a couple days later she had no right to judge Peyton. Peyton didn't sleep with Lucas until Lucas and Brooke were completely over. I also love how much she has grown up in the later seasons and how she is a great godmother to Jamie, foster mum to Sam and of course a great mum to Davis and Jude.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita facefearff said…
I'm only on the 5th season so far but yeah, I never thought Brooke was a good person but she is a strong character.