One mti kilima Brucas NOT OVER FOR SEASON 5

Chlarkfan posted on Sep 22, 2007 at 03:06PM
Spoilers have been posted that Brooke and Lucas might get together again!!!!!!!!

One mti kilima 27 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita baebia said…
uggghhhh....i honestly like brukas better than leyton but they just keep on switching don't they? its getting kind of annoying i wish this is the last switch and peyton will just end up with jake of he ever comes back......
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Chlarkfan said…
yeah i totally agree with you!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
Brucas has better chemestry than leyton and are so much hotter togther.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ClaireB58 said…
Brucas are truly meant to be together but I agree with all of you, why keep switching, I just wish they would be together in the end, because they definetly have better chemistry than Leyton, Handsdown!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cicino1 said…
i love brucas and leyton but i wish the show wud stop breaking up brooke and peyton and friendship they finally become friends again and the love triangle screws it up i just wish tlucas wud just stick with one gal and b done with it.
yeah i love breyton and they just tear their frienship because of lucas!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita funkylicousgal said…
i love brucas!
hope they back together and peyton ends up with jake.
this whole love triangle is gettin really confusing.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kylee466 said…
i love leyton
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tola45 said…
i love brucas...hope this spoiler is true...coz i'll be very disappointd if they don't get back together......too much chemistry to go to waste
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita krys6685 said…
BRUCAS is so much better they LEYTON! BRUCAS is just so much more interesting and fun to watch were LEYTON is boring together and all he does is save her which gets old, BRUCAS belongs together and i hope they do get back together!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita perfectangel said…
i love leyton they make a couple
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita prettypal said…
well, as spoilers also say brucas will only have like "cute" scenes together but we all know that since season 1 the show has been building up leyton... it's probably true that leyton is an end game!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita super_girl said…
cnt wait 4 brucas 2 b bak!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Janni said…
yay!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita leyton4evahh said…
i love Leyton:-))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SweetMa1987 said…
on the tv.com boards it says:

Mark Schwaan said this to one of the staff of othforums.com:

Peyton drives a comet so in that reference... it is Peyton. However, that doesn't mean that it will end up being Peyton in the end. But by the end of the season and next season... everyone that wants Lucas to spend time with a certain character will be happy. There will be Lindsay time, Brooke time, and even Haley time. He did say their won't be much Peyton time... but there will be.

Mark is going to be doing a video interview soon also.

I just found that interesting....
thank you sweetma!!
ur welcome
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita expensive957 said…
I really hope those spoilers are true. Brucas is so great together. I think Peyton is going to move on, she even said herself that she was more in love with the idea of being with Lucas that actually being with him. Brucas is forever.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KendalLindsay said…
where did you see this? trust me, im a huge brucas fan, but do really think theyll go the love traingle again?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita doyouknow said…
If they do the love triangle again I swear to God. BesidesI think they're probably spreading rumours to keep fans interested. Brooke would never do that to Peyton. And that's all too highschool. Brooke has a baby and Lucas 'loves' Lindsay. probably just wishful thinking.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Laurra said…
FGS! i doubt bruac are coming back - they might have scenes but i think there most likely to be friendship scenes and lucas looking out for brooke!

check if ya want: on the bak of s4 dvd case it says the love triangle finally comes down to two!
why would they bring it back! seriously its old!

brookes even a leytoner - she wouldnt do that to peyton and she doesnt even love lucas that way - brucas had closure - leyton havnt had that yet!

just noticed it says s5 PMSL!! s5 is nearly over and brucas are definatly not gettin back together s5! im positive of that! lmaoo!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Laurra said…
'she even said herself that she was more in love with the idea of being with Lucas that actually being with him.' = she said shes inlove with both!
you guys dont watch the show properly - you twist things round!!!

Peyton said - she was inlove with both lucas and the idea of being with him!! to me this just means she wants him! :)

stop twisting things!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita siggy said…
the last brucas scene of 5.15 was just toooo adorable not to give us brucas fans a smidgen of hope :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ClaireB58 said…
It was! I loved that scene! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita always23forever said…
well i was rooting for Brucas because i also liked them in real life but this season made me understand that this isn't going to happen because Brooke would never do that to Peyton now that she tries to help her with Lucas.from the latest episodes it seems that they love each other in a friendly way...but never give up hope!!cya!:-)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
to me i think brucas is probably not happening i think that lucas is goin to be there for brooke and become really close friends like him and peyton use to be