One mti kilima Best One mti kilima Episode?

amytrynka posted on Feb 15, 2008 at 10:30PM
What does everyone think the best episodes of one tree hill are? Please give like a really brief recap of the episode not just the name, i'm trying to decide which episodes i want to watch again and i can't remember my favourites

One mti kilima 50 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita inespinto said…
How a Resurrection Really Feels - The episode where Brooke and Lucas become a couple officially, Nathan and Haley sleep together and there's also a lot of Clothes over Bros. Also Nathan punches Chris and the all poker scene is hilarious
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita amytrynka said…
thanks, i really liked that episode, season 3 right?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita la_bomba29 said…
oh this is such a hard question! it's between two episodes:

Every Night Is Another Story - it's the raven's away game and lucas and nathan get kicked off the bus on the way home

All Tomorrows Parties - the sparkle classic episode and Brooke's fashion show
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Leyton4ever said…
I love alot of the episodes

4.09 Some You Give Away~~this is the episode where the win the state championship, leyton gets together, daunte hits haley, and luke has a heart attack(this is my all time favorite episode)

3.05 A Multitude of Casualties~~this is where they have all the fights, rachel joins the cheerleading squad.

you should rewatch the pilot it really is an awesome episode, especially since it was their first...i loved it.(it's my second favorite episode..weird i know)
if you want more entertaining ones, then watch 2.05 i will dare(dare night with felix)

1.18 to wish impossible things~~boy toy auction

4.14 pictures of you~~where the class is paired up and have to take each others pictures.
thnaks :) yer i loved pictures of you , i think i might watch a multitude of casualties again, i haven't watched season 3 in a while
pictures of you is one of my favourite episodes and so is the one with the shooting :)
i watched the pilot recently, it's really good but its so wierd as none of the couples are together and lucas and nathan don't like each otheer :S don't you think?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jatefan4eva said…
3.13- the wind that blew my heart away
its the one with the huge storm in tree hill and brucas and naley have those really cute rain scenes and peyton is with ellie for like the last time
and i also like 4.14 pictures of you
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jenniferm said…
Some You Give Away

Love it!!! Hands down the BEST episode. Extreme highs and lows it was so awesome. Everyone is ecstatic for winning state and Lucas and Peyton make out with all the confetti and they are all hanging out a Karen's cafe and then BAM Haley gets hit by the car, Nathan attacks Daunte, Lucas has a heart attack, and then Dan takes the fall for Nathan all in a matter of like 5 minutes. Awesome!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mtoll4 said…
Sooo hard..
I love so many episodes, it`s really hard..
But some of my favorites are Dare Night, that was awesome:D And season 3 episode 18, when they go away to Rachel`s cabin, LOVE it!!
but of course, like you said, Some Yoy Give Away, I have never NEVER watch an episode so dramatic and great and sad at once. I actually couldn`t sit still for hours after watching it..

I love One Tree Hill :D
yer i love dare night and i watched some you give away recently..SO DRAMATIC! thanks guys xx
I still have to say that some you give away is the best episode by far!!

I think the reasons you gave above are the exact reasons why I love the pilot episode!

Who's your favorite character?
i'd probably be able to pick episodes better if I knew your favorite character
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lil_forny said…
In terms of really fun episodes:
Season 1- Every Night Is Another Story/ Spirit In The Night
Season 2- Near Wild Heaven/ I Will Dare
Season 3- Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends/ When It Isn't Like It Should Be
Season 4- Resolve/ Prom Night At Hater High

In Terms of Great Emotional Episodes:
-With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept (Season 3)
-Who Will Survive, And What Will Be Left Of Them (Season 3)
-Some You Give Away (Season 4)
-Songs To Love And Die By (Season 4)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita georgiapeach91 said…
If we are talking about entertainment I love Every Night is Another Story, and It Gets the Worst at Night, where everyone goes to Honeygrove Texas. Some You Give Away and With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept are also really great. I love the ones where everyone is together, which is maybe why I like It Gets the Worst At Night, and ones like that.
oh champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends....i love that episode! i guess it really all depends on what you're going for...Best overall is Some You Give Away, I also think it's the best in terms of emotional episodes as well(second being the school shooting, with tired eyes, tired minds, tired souls we slept

it gets the worst at night is fun that is a good episode...but really usually the episodes where your favorite character or favorite couple have the biggest story lines in are the ones you'd probably like to rewatch first....or the one's where they are all together like georgia said...probably are her favorites since she likes it when they are all together....oh and yes i agree with georgia on every night is another story...thing, thing 1 and thing 3 gets me everytime LOL
why don't you start at the pilot and just rewatch them...thats what I do...since I have all the dvd sets...when I'm bored I just rewatch, start at the beginning, and when I get through them I start again...if there's a specific episode I wanna see I watch it...but i generally find myself rewatching episodes that are not in season 2 LOL
it's like other than dare night, a lot of season two episodes get looked over...whenever i've been in forums on any websites, other than dare night, i find people with very few favorite episodes from season two. so you might wanna just skip that season
my favourite character is brooke but i love all of them, i'm not a peyton or a leyton hater even though i do like brucas, i do love nayley though :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bryceman543 said…
5.04 I forgot to remember to forget is the best episode where its 3 years in the past where lcuas proposes to peyton and then he gets his book published and is wiht brooke
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chadandjames23 said…
Season 1- 1.06.
Season 2- 2.03, 2.13, 2.19.
Season 3- 3.05, 3.06, 3.10, 3.13, 3.16, 3.18, 3.12, 3.22
Season 4- 4.01, 4.05, 4.08, 4.09, 4.10, 4.11, 4.13, 4.14, 4.15, 4.16, 4.17, 4.20, 4.21.
Season 5- 5.01, 5.05, 5.07, 5.08, 5.09, 5.10, 5.12, 5.15, 5.18.
Season 6- 6.03, 6.05, 6.10, 6.11, 6.17, 6.19, 6.22, 6.23, 6.24.
Season 7- 7.02, 7.03, 7.05, 7.07, 7.09, 7.10, 7.12, 7.13, 7.14.

I know, there's a lot! :L
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita truffethedog said…
Season 1 - Episode 9 where Nathan collapses.

Season 3 - Episode 16 with the shooting, episode 20 where Nathan does the voiceover and Peyton visits Jake, also episode 21 with Naley rehearsal dinner.

Season 4 - episode 9 with the state championship(maybe that's the very best of them all), also the season finale.

And I just have to add that the latest episode of season 7 (episode 16) was in my opinion the best this season.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita othallday said…
smile
I love when they are all together! I like when they go to Rachels Cabin.... Dare Night... Boy Toy... When they win states.. When they go to the 1st Cheerleading Competition... Prom Night at Hater Heigh.
Im only on season 4. Will i get bored at season 5? I hope not!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita othallday said…
To add to that Nayles wedding
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chadalco said…
heart
TO HARD,ALL OF THEM,ecspecially wen brooke nd lucas get together in series 3 and naley nd i love wen nathan nd lucas go on d road trip in series2 nd the song holiday soooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and wen nathan nd chris go 2 play d poker game sooooooooooooo funny!!!!!I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!TO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita camreesolomon said…
wink
wwwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!! i love u
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bdavisrocks said…
OOH lots but I love
- 1.06 The one where Brooke gets all drugged up and her, Peyton, and Haley ride together while Nathan and Luke have to walk home.
- 1.18 Boytoy Auction!!
- 2.05 Dare Night!!
- 3.09 Brucas and Naley!! What more could you ask for???
- 3.16 Sad but ah-mazing episode
- 3.17 " "
- 3.18 Cabin getaway
- 4.12 I loved Brase!! And the strip club scene was just HI-larious!!
- 4.13 Pictures of You!! Loved the bonding!!
- 6.14 Brulian was cute, Mia/Chase were surpricingly cute (although I'm team Chalex), Leyton were bearable (even though I ship Brucas), and Naley was adorable!! Also loved the karaoke scene!!
- 7.08 Girls get high and boys go on a camping trip!!
- 7.15 Flashback to the 80s!!
- I pretty much love all the season 8 episodes!!

LOVE OTH <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita I_Am_Me-Bee said…
heart
I think, 6.23 and 6.24 because, they are both very funny, but serious. Heartbreaking but loving. And deathly but lively.
Peyton has her baby in .24 and that it the lively part.
However she nearly dies so that's the deathly part.
Funny, because Haley has to be the minister.
Serious because, we don't know what's going to happen.
Heartbreaking because, the love between Peyton and Lucas is so pure that we're scared it won't happen to us. And loving because well...Haley and Nathan should explain it all...
Bee
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Noboynocry said…
2x22- the quotes are amazing.
2x23-brucas:D
3x02.3x09.- I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis. You'll see.
3x22-brooke+lucas arguemet is so heartbreaking
5x06-leyton arguement. the first time they got me.
6x16-Julian words to describe Brooke.
6x24- it was epic.
7x22 the proposal
8x13-brulian's wedding

but the best are 3x07-destiny shot and 3x13- rain scene between Brooke and Lucas
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ccbee1234 said…
My favorites (mostly the funnier ones, a couple have already been said)-
1x06: Every night is another story; Brooke is hilarious in this, and this is pretty much the first time Peyton/Haley/Brooke are together, same with Nathan/Lucas.
3x09: How a Resurrection Really Feels; I hated Chris Kellar in season 2, I thought he was too cocky and he kissed Haley. But he was hilarious in season 3, especially this episode. They go and play poker to try and win the money back for Haley's recordings. Plus, Haley/Peyton/Brooke behind bars is really funny:) Clothes over Bro's, and Naley. (Not a huge Brucas shipper, but I still like them)
3x18: When it Isn't Like it Should Be; All of them together is pretty much always awesome, and trying to get the ring from Haley is hilarious
3x20: Everyday is a Sunday Evening; I LOVE the 'Unsatisfied scene in this episode. link
3x21: Over the Hills and Far Away; Rehearsal dinner is hilarious, and the flashbacks of Peyton in Savannah with Jake are pretty awesome.
4x13: Pictures of You; Already been explained
4x15: Prom Night at Hater High; I LOVE Haley in this episode! Although I hate Pyscho Derek. Right before the prom.
4x17: It Get's the Worst at Night; They all go down to Texas. And meet Chris Kellar along the way. Hilarious episode. "Need ass?"
7x08: (I Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight; Camping trip with the guys and Brooke and Haley get high. Soooo funny:)
7x14: Family Affair; Haley is so freaking funny in this episode, I love it. Taylor's back in town with Quinn's ex-husband on her arm.
7x19: Every Picture Tells a Story; Clay's dead wife's doppelganger shows up. Quinn opens her gallery. Lauren and Mouth get caught by Skillz. Nathan and Jamie spend the day together, while Haley is trying to get past her mother's death.
8x06: Not Afraid; It's halloween! I love everyone's costumes, and the way Julian hi-5's!
8x12: The Drinks We Drank Last Night; No one can remember what happened at Brooke's bachelorette party after Haley left. It all comes back in flashes, while they try to figure out what happened. It. is. So funny.
8x13: The Other Half of Me; Brooke and Julian's wedding. I love the new friendship of Alex and Quinn. And Haley's competitiveness.
8x14: Holding Out for a Hero; Quinn/Haley/Brooke dress up as superheroes! It's so awesome!
8x17: The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get; Brooke and Quinn try to throw a surprise baby shower for Haley, but Quinn ends up telling Haley. I love Chuck and Chase together. And I love it when the mother of the soon-to-be baby Brooke and Julian want to adopt stops by the party and (no one knows Brooke's adopting) everyone starts talking about all the horrible things they've done (jail, drugs, ect)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita marissaandryan said…
monkey
i like season 7's episodes where the boys go camping and the girls get high. and i like the season finale of season 7
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katsuya39 said…
crying
was wen brook nearly died
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Maripics said…
4x13 Pictures of You. I think it's really great because everyone has the chance to really show who they are and how they feel.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RIPkeithscott said…
heart
might not be the best episode, but it was certainly the most matic, both dra and trau..........when Nathan and Hayley's car fly over the bridge and into the water. Nathan dove in for her and we are left with a cliffhanger--Hayley's bracelet that flows to the top of the water. Led Zeppelin song was playing and the season came to an end. I was up against the tv in tears. Brooke Davis, I forgive you for playing around in high school cause you changed into a sweetheart.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Brucas_Chophia said…
I could add 2x08, when Nathan and Lucas go to see the charlotte bobcast and the girls have a sleepover.
2x10, I love this episode, is when Lucas realizes he has feelings for Brooke, and Haley and Nathan have some troubles over Chris, we find out that Dan is behind the relationship between Jules and Keith and besides, Jake comes back to Tree Hill (I like that scene so much!).
2x16: I admit I love this episode especially because of Brucas, but it's really good, Brooke has to move to L.A., Nathan thinks Haley and Chris are together, and he goes to find her, the almost wedding between Keith and Jules, Jeyton have sex for the first time and Nikki comes back to Tree Hill.
1x14: okay, I just add this because if you like Laley friendship, I think this is one of their best episodes.
3x04: I think this episode is really funny! Lucas is tries to make Brooke reconsider the whole "non-exclusive" thing, Haley and Nathan are having a little of problems, Haley thinks Nathan kissed her, first episode of Rachel, Peyton says she wants to know Ellie a little better, peyton and Mouth have a really good dance, reappears Chris, and this kinda personal because I love them, but Fall out boy plays at Tric.
3x11: Lucas is teasing Brooke with her letters, and he decides to write letters to her, Nathan and Haley have a big fight over the pills, Peyton and Ellie are getting close, and of course, Keith comes back to Tree Hill.
6x13: Brooke confronts who attacked her at her store, Nathan comes back to basketball and peyton is pregnant.
8x07: Brooke goes to a wedding exposition with Sylvia, we see Haley's hormones acting, there's poker night, Nathan start to be an agent, is really funny.
8x18: it's when Haley is having Lydia and Brooke thinks she is getting a baby, I like this episode because of Sophia's acting, is really good, but there are also a lot of good things, like the flashbacks, especially for Naley (I liked them so much!) about their first kiss and when Haley tells Nathan they're having a boy, and when Haley is at the hospital (James's performance is really good) and when Nathan goes to Haley's room after he took pills to make better his game (James's performance is really good here too), also there's the flashback of the first scene between Brooke and Haley, when bitch-toria opens up her heart to Brooke and when we find out that Brooke can't have children.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita daddysgirl19874 said…
smile
The episode, where peyton woke up after having saywer, Season 6 finale.:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sweetmasa said…
Best episode has to be 4x09 it had drama for each and every one of the characters and kept as viewers in excitement through every second of the episode
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mafuyuchan said…
Some you give away = best ever.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita john_othhimym said…
crying
Season Nine Episode Eleven "Danny Boy" I cried SO much!
 Season Nine Episode Eleven "Danny Boy" I cried SO much!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 19leeann said…
heart
The Show Must Go On 3x22

im not pushing you away lucas, im holding on for dear life but i need you to need me back, why wont you ever just let me all the way in? and the car crash in the end and naley second wedding
 The onyesha Must Go On 3x22 im not pushing wewe away lucas, im holding on for dear life but i need wewe t
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ZyXwVuTs99 said…
Awww... So many good episodes! I need to go back and watch them all again!!
My favourites are 1x06 and 4x13
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita skysstillblue said…
1x12; 3x16; 4x09; 6x01; 6x23
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita me_me23 said…
S4 E13 - "Pictures of You"

A class assignment reveals the deepest secrets and desires of Lucas and the students at Tree Hill High. Worried about college prospects, Skills turns to Haley. Nathan wrestles with Deb's suicide attempt. Chase learns that Brooke cheated on her calculus exam.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Loulou14 said…
sad
FUNNY EPISODES
Season 1 - Episode 6 (Every Night Is Another Story) The Episode Where Lucas and Nathan Get Kicked Off The Bus.
Season 2 - Episode 5 (I Will Dare) Dare Night
Season 3 - Episode 18 (When It Isn't Like It Should Be) All The Tree Hill Gang Goes To Rachel's Cabin
Season 4 - Episode 13 (Pictures Of You) They Do The Class Assignments
Season 5 - Episode 9 (For Tonight You're Only Here To Know) The Gang Are Locked Is The School Library
Season 6 - Episode 23 (Forever And Almost Always) Lucas & Peyton's Wedding
Season 7 - Episode 14 (Family Affair) Taylor Is Back In Town With Quinn's Ex-Husband
Season 8 - Episode 12 (The Drinks We Drank Last Night) Brooke's Bachelorette
Season 9 - Episode 13 (One Tree Hill) Last Episode Ever !! :(

Emotionnal EPISODES
Season 1 - Episode 1 (Pilot) The First Episode of One Tree Hill
Season 2 - Episode 19 (I'm Wide Awake It's Morning) Nathan Crashes A Racecar
Season 3 - Episode 16 (With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept) The School Shooting
Season 4 - Episode 9 (Some You Give Away) State Championship + Lucas and Peyton Get Together <3
Season 5 - Episode 12 (Hundred) Lucas and Lindsay's Wedding + Jamie Gets Kidnapped
Season 6 - Episode 13 (Things A Mama Don't Know) Brooke Goes To Find Sam at Xavier's House
Season 7 - Tie between:
Episode 18 (The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance) (Lydia's Funeral)
Episode 22 (Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You) The Gang Goes To n Utah + Brooke Gets Engaged Finally!!
Season 8 - tie Between:
Episode 11 (Darkness On The Edge Of Town) Storm + Accident with Brooke & Jamie, Katie Is Back to Attack Quinn.
Episode 13 (The Other Half Of Me) Brooke & Julian's Wedding
Season 9 - Episode 11 (Danny Boy) Dan Dies!!link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ann53 said…
heart
I loved 4x12 :)
Nathan's dance, Peyton's cooking, funny Mouth's quote what virgins do :D, sluty Rachel, first date Brase <3 yeah... for me it was the best episode ever !
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iambananafish said…
1) any episode where the gang's all gathered in one place e.g. the cabin, 'rescuing' mouth
2) any episode with leyton e.g. the episode where lucas says 'it's you, peyton' after the game
3) any episode without felix and anna (boorrriingg) and when psycho carrie keeps dan hostage (just plain nuts, and not in a good way)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita marakii said…
4x09
#1; The Ravens win and everyone's celebrating
#2; Lucas&Peyton kiss ''it's you'' quote.
#3; Haley finds out that she&Nathan are having a little boy
#4; Brooke&Peyton get a little closer
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita thebigtreehill said…
I have a few:
1x08- The search for something more
1x18- To wish impossible things
4x17- It gets worse at night
4x21- All of a sudden i miss everyone
5x09- For tonight you're only here to know
7x01- 4:30am (apparently they were traveling abroad)
7x22- Almost everything i wish i'd said the last time i saw you
8x09- Between raising hell and amazing grace
8x18- Quiet little voices
8x22- This is my house, this is my home
9x10- Hardcore will never die, but you will
9x11- Danny boy
9x13- One tree hill

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita starrjam21 said…
heart
So many good ones but my fave is The Wind That Blew My Heart Away!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita starrjam21 said…
By season
Season 1- Every Night Is Another Story, To Wish Impossible Things & Pilot
Season 2-I Will Dare
Season 3- The Wind That Blew My Heart Away
Season 4- Some You Give Away & It Gets The Worst At Night
Season 5- I Forgot To Remember To Forget
Season 6- Messin' With The Kid
Season 7-Don't You Forget About Me
Season 8-The Other Half Of Me
Season 9-Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will,One Tree Hill & Danny Boy
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brenmyself said…
I love me some lucas and peyton together!! and i especially love the motel scene that was super hot. seriously though they should've got rid of the stiff necklace luke was wearing (lol) i guess i was anxious
about my favorite super couple being always and forever. The next scene he removed the necklace cause he could not forget what happen between them two. luke said to peyton , brooke she's great, but (she's not you?) and every since you came to my room and you told me how you feel about me and luke told peyton he's been hiding with brooke lol hey the heart wants what it wants, and after hearing that i knew they were destined and one day love was going to find its way back home. I also loved the library scene where they both are sneaking around and quote lucas said this makes it feel DEEPER. I believe in dreams LUCAS AND PEYTON (TLA ) I miss one tree hill, Hey hollywood can we get reunion