Typical OHSHC roleplay :P

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Are You Apart Of The Host Club?:
Bio:
Other:

If there's anything you think i should add, tell me. I think the sheet is a little short. c:
There's no rules. ~

Ouran High School Host Club 186 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 186

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LillyBlack said…
"Really? I mean, I don't want to waste more of your time.."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheAdventGhost said…
Jiro: Nah, you wouldn't be doing that.
"Alright, before we go, just know my old school is not far from my house and I walk pass it everyday.. So when we're walking pass it, I want you to be walking on the side of me where they can't see me because some of the people who I recognize still give me glares..."
Jiro: Any of them guys?
"Most of them, yeah. Why?"
Jiro: Just curious.... *He got this look in his eye, it was different than a burning fire to achieve his goal, but rather a burning fire to protect*
"Hm... Ok. You better not do anything.. Anyways, let's go! I'll lead the way." Lotus says, leaving the store and started walking to her place.
Jiro: *He then followed behind her*
"So, why don't you ask me something? I've been asking a lot, sorry about that by the way."
Jiro: Don't worry about it.... Anyway, what kind of interests do you have?
"My interests..? Hm, well I do really love art. Like piano, writing, and drawing, the typical stuff. But, specifically I love playing the piano and I wish to do something with it in the future, but, the problem is that I refuse to play it in front of anyone.."
Jiro: Not even a single person?
"Not a single one.. I've always made sure I was alone before I started playing."
Jiro: So I guess playing for me would be out of the question.
"Yeah, sorry.. But, maybe one day if I get over that problem, I'll play for you!" Lotus smiles until she sees that they're getting closer to the old school. Quickly, she moves over to the other side to Jiro. She starts to see some students situated in the front of the building, some of which she recognizes.
Jiro: Well... I can't wait for you to play sometime...
"Hm..? O- oh, right, ok. Sorry I'm just a little distracted from the people over there.. I shouldn't really, it'll make me more noticable." Lotus was more focused on one of them who was sitting on this large rock that's in front of the school. He was one of her main bullies, I guess you can say. He already noticed the 2 on the other side of the road. He simply chuckled, "Aww look! Lotus has a little friend! For what? To protect you? Lotus, it's only in a small matter of time where he's going to leave." He said loud enough for everyone to hear and laughs afterwards. All Lotus does is grabs onto Jiro's sleeve and tries to pick up the pace.
Jiro: *He only smirked as he looked, and continued on*
"Just gonna ignore me now, Lotus? Don't you remember the fantastic times we had in this school? I sure had fun. It's ok, I'll see you again tomorrow." He said, standing up and headed to his own home. Lotus just continued walking in a fast pace until they were out of sight.
Jiro: What was his name?
"That was Taro. He was the one who bullied me the most, it was almost nonstop..."
(Taro)
 "That was Taro. He was the one who bullied me the most, it was almost nonstop..." (Taro)
Jiro: Taro huh? He looks like someone that would do something as stupid as that.
"Yeah.. But, as stupid as he seems now, he is actually pretty smart."
Jiro: Really? I would've never thought.
"Yep, it's true. In the beginning of the year I was little jealous of him and how smart he was. But, then I learned how really he's basically an idiot and only uses his intelligence with school education."
Jiro: Wow, that's incredibly disappointing.
Lotus nods, "It is.." They arrive at her house and she leads Jiro all the way up to the front door. She stops and turns around, "Thanks again for walking with me. I mean I probably just wasted most of your time that you could've used for practicing for that scholarship, but, you still stayed so thanks a lot!" She says, smiling.
Jiro: No problem.... Gotta take some time off every once and a while.
"Yeah, will I see you tomorrow?"
Jiro: Depends, you gonna be at the game tomorrow?
"I mean, you did tell me to come since I'm observant, so, yeah I am."
Jiro: Great, then I'll see you tomorrow.
"Alrighty, bye!" Lotus opens her door and goes inside.
Jiro: Bye. *He'd then turn and start making his way home after Lotus went inside*
(Time Skip?)
(Yep.)
Lotus walks out of her house heading to Ouran. She quickly sprints passed her old school so she doesn't have to deal with anything.
Jiro: *He started making his way to Ouran, he looked at his phone, it was a text from one of his teammates*
"Hyped for the big game?'
Jiro: *He texted back* Like you wouldn't believe.
Lotus arrived at the school and entered inside. Like every other day, she would go to the school library before she has to go to class. She walked through the hallway that lead over to it, later on stopping in her steps noticing three people in front of the entrance of the library. 2 which she recognized from her class, the other she never seen in the school. 'T- Taro?' She squint her eyes to see focus on him more. 'It is him... So, that's what he meant by seeing me today?' Taro spots Lotus standing in her position before walking towards her.
Jiro: *He arrived not too long after Lotus did, and continued on until he saw Lotus, then saw Taro* Great....
Taro sighed as he saw Jiro come along and he mouthed the words 'later' to Lotus. He turned around and went back to his conversation with the 2 students. Lotus tilted her head in confusion until she turned around noticing Jiro. 'Oh, that's why..," she thought.
Jiro: *He walked to Lotus* Hey there.
"Hey, Jiro. Glad to see you here now. Who knows what could've happened here with Taro.. I don't even know why he's here.."
Jiro: It's crazy that he is here..... I'm kind of curious... But at the same time.... I kind of don't care..
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"Same honestly..."
*One of Jiro's classmates/teammates approached him and Lotus*
Jiro: Iori, what's up?
Iori: Jiro, you gonna be on your A-game?
Jiro: You bet.
Iori: Ha, I'm all set to go, hope your fiery spirit's ready.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Lotus smiles, "I'll be sure to be there for you guys! Are you going to the Host Club today Jiro?"
Jiro: Not today, with the game coming up I won't have time today...
"Oh, alrighty. Do they already know or do you want me to inform them?"
Jiro: They know already.