Penguins of Madagascar How are wewe dealing with the cancellation/end of TPoM?

nikorubas posted on Dec 26, 2014 at 01:27AM
I personally can't take it at all. It has got everything I wanted in a show, cute penguins, New York City, action, silly humor, everything! I am sort of sad that the movie didn't do too well either. But I see that the show doesn't have too many fans, which I am very sad about. This show was heavily underrated! Did it get cancelled or did it have good enough of a run to just end?
last edited on Dec 26, 2014 at 01:32AM

Penguins of Madagascar 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zasmn said…
I am not dealing. I am in denial, and hoping that now that the movie is out they will make more episodes.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mother-of-PoM said…
I say it's not happening. I disclaim this claim or my title isn't Mother Of PoM! Which it is .-.
TheRatKing1 commented…
it is. production of the onyesha ended in January of 2012 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
peacebaby7 commented…
Just because they're not making new episodes, doesn't mean it's "ended." As long as the mashabiki live, so does the show. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
ImAnEasel commented…
^ That's the spirit! The spirit of adventure... xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Skilene17 said…
I still can't believe it :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheRatKing1 said…
I wrote my own season four, continuing the series with episode-style fan fictions, so it still lives on with our stories
Skilene17 commented…
That's what we Fanguins are for :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
TheRatKing1 commented…
definitely zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ImAnEasel said…
Missing it terribly, attempting to fill the void with numerous other obsessions (Naruto, Mass Effect, House M.D. etc, all of which are great of course), but nothing will ever be quite the same. :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mouseandowl said…
I just remain grateful for the 160 episodes we have.

EDIT: Also, to anyone who really misses the show, I recommend watching Steven Universe. It has a lot in common with PoM character-wise.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
ImAnEasel commented…
Well, there is that. It's a lot longer than some amazing shows, and it didn't end on a cliff-hanger au anything. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ImAnEasel said…
Not sure what you mean by the show not having a lot of fans, though; iIt seems to me like it has lots of fans. Although I suppose the club is a lot more dead than it used to be...