Percy Jackson & The Olympians vitabu I don't get it....

boredom7 posted on Dec 29, 2011 at 05:10AM
it says on lightning thief that
"Annabeth sat at table six with a bunch of serious looking athletic kids, all with her gray eyes and honey-blond hair."
the thing they have in common is their mom who is depicted as a dark haired woman in the demigod files and percy jackson and the olympians: the ultimate guide
so... what she has a thing for blonds???
 it says on lightning thief that "Annabeth sat at meza, jedwali six with a bunch of serious looking athletic k

Percy Jackson & The Olympians vitabu 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lollypop94 said…
monkey
everyone has a type and she chooses clever men so maybe blondes aren't that dumb after all. oh yeah she might have a reccessive blonde gene
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita percabeth-bcz7 said…
i didn't get this at all either.. maybe its like lollypop94 said?? maybe she just has a thing for blondes, so all of her kids get their father's hair. or maybe--this is probably WAY off--since Athena's children are made from thoughts or whatever, she can picture what they will look like, and makes them all blonde to get rid of the stereotypes??? I know, right? Way offf. :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita songster909 said…
What I don't understand is how she's able to turn her head that much in the picture
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita percyandpotter said…
All of the pictures are off. Do you really believe Nico looks like that picture?