Phineas and Ferb Let's Roleplay

PrincessinJesus posted on Sep 20, 2011 at 06:55AM
I really want to roleplay. PLease no cussing, and keep it g-rated thanks and God bless. oh and Whatcha doin'? yeah I really want to be Isabella She's my fave char. so first let's pick our chars

Phineas and Ferb 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Michelle1645 said…
I call Candace!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MCF2000 said…
I'm Vanessa!

Vanessa RP
"Honey it's your weekend with your father! So remember he'll be picking you up after your party at the junkyard!" I knew she said something but I didn't know what because I was listening to my iPod so I just said, "Whatever mom."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tinaloo said…
Im Perry The Platypus and Monogram.

Monogram: ahhh Agent P doofenshmirtz is up to something so go there and Put a stop to it

Perry: *nods and goes to Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorperated*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MCF2000 said…
Can you be 2 people?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sanakito said…
smile
i'll be Ferb. Not many lines haha! XD Plus I get an older more beautiful woman ^^v yay me!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Elkhat-Law said…
I just noticed that this is a year old, but I'll be Phinny *flails arms around*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MortalAnonymous said…
Well, there's a Perry and no Doof, so I'll take Doof and any other necessary characters so long as this thing gets rolling. So taking it from the Perry post:

Doofenshmirtz turned around at the sound of a platypus landing on his balcony from a helicopter. "Ah, Perry the Platypus, so nice of you to airlift by," he greeted pleasantly. Then he pushed a big green button on the ray he was standing next to. "Zap!"

He now walked over to Perry, who was encased in a burlap sack with a rope around its neck. "Haha, Perry the Platypus, how do you like my new Trapinator? I designed it specifically with you in mind. You see, you're always escaping my traps and thwarting me, but with this baby I can just keep zapping and zapping and this thing will make the traps for me! So I can just go about my evil plan and not have to worry about anything."

There was a silence as he stood there proudly for a moment, but then he noticed a problem. "Of course, I spent all day building THIS, so I don't really have anything ELSE planned, uh...hang on hang on, let me think of something." His head was tapped as he thought.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pipiqueen said…
i will be stacy.............(though i wanted to be candace.......!!!!!!!