Phoebe Tonkin I'VE MET THE REAL PHOEBE TONKIN!

Cleo71 posted on Apr 13, 2012 at 10:13PM
Hey Guys! Just wanted to let you know that I've met, and know the real (NO JOKE!) Phoebe Tonkin!!! (Not In Person, though...If you were wondering?) Anyways, Here are some fun facts that she told me about herself! (I thought it would go along with this club!)

Fun Facts!

1. She likes to wear Knee-High Socks (Colorful!)
2. She Smiles Alot!
3. She Enjoys H2O & Really Hopes for another Season (Series 4)Extra Info: She said that she'll talk to the producer of H2O, and ask about that!
4. She's like - The nicest person that I've ever met, good manners, & Adds Alot of Smiley faces! :) As Do I! :)

For More Fun Facts about her- Message Me, or Comment & Ask for More! :)

Thanks!

-Cleo71
 hujambo Guys! Just wanted to let wewe know that I've met, and know the real (NO JOKE!) Phoebe Tonkin!!! (N

Phoebe Tonkin 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cleo71 said…
big smile
Here's another Picture of Phoebe Tonkin! :)

-Cleo71

Here's another Picture of Phoebe Tonkin! :) -Cleo71
big smile
Oh & Again - If you were interested in looking exactly like Cleo Sertori Or Phoebe Tonkin (Same Person!), just visit my H2O: Just Add Water Fan Club, click on "Articles" & You Should find a full guide (From Head To Toe & Step By Step) On how to do that!

Thanks!

-Cleo71
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita h2o-clewis said…
How did you meet her?? Love Phoebe!!!
and hope for a season 4!
Well (h2o-clewis) - I love her toooo!!!! And How did I meet her? Well, Over the years I've been searching for her real Facebook account/profile, and I finally found it! It was fun because we had these awesome ongoing conversations, and she told me some of the Fun Facts (That I listed in the post!) I swear, and no joke (!) I met the real Phoebe Tonkin! I really, really, really wish that I could share her FB Profile with you, but for some reason, it didn't pull up...sadly...like she deleted it? Maybe? I know that she didn't block me, though, because - 1. She truly was friends with me on there & got on FB like...Every day! And 2. I had my aunt type her name in, and it didn't pull up for her... So...I definately would, if it was still up, but it's not...I attached an image, and the image was her FB Profile picture! Oh, and Message Me sometime!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Well (h2o-clewis) - I upendo her toooo!!!! And How did I meet her? Well, Over the years I've been searc