you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Pokémon 73514 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 55751-55800 of 73514

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nojida said…
(Will you have friends there? XP)
Piper heard her and snickered. "He can't swim with a shirt."

"Come on now," Piper said walking to a person and dragging he along.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TAIKAMODO said…
(That puts us back at square one. XP)

"Oh, you were watchin' that, huh?" He laughed, scratching the back of his head. "Well yeah, I guess it would beretta entertainin' to watch. But it's even more fun to be in! Good training for your Pokémon, too! Ninja Tag is awesome, you should try it sometime!" After finally fixing his scarf, he took out a Pokéball. "But anyway, you wanna challenge the gym, right? I haven't gotten to battle since I came back home from Kalos! This is gonna be so cool!" He vanished in a swirl of leaves, reappearing on the other side of the room.

"this room here'll be our battlefield. It's a three on three, and both sides can switch! But I do have a question..." He paused, sheepishly scratching his cheek. "While I was in Kalos, I kinda got this really cool Pokémon, but since this a Poison type gym, I haven't been able to use it, so would you mind if I used a Pokémon that wasn't a Poison type. I know it's a bit unorthodox, but I really, really wanna use it!"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vegeta007 said…
(Money makes the world go round XP)
(I might XP But I can meet new people as well XP)
"He can try"Heather muttered

"Do I have too ?"Heather asked
(New people XP The thought makes me shiver XP)
"Why don't you ask him to?" Piper asked.

"Yes you do," Piper replied simply.

Seith held up his arms, "Hey, use whatever you want, man. I'm always up for a challenge." he replied, walking to where the challenger was supposed to stand, thinking which of his Pokemon he would use.
(Oh look Fairy Tail is back XP I fell nothing XP)
(Trust me, a new experience is always something to look forward to XP)
"Or you could do it"Heather said with a hopeful look

"I don't want to!"Heather whined
(Wow XP)
(I know that XP It's just the thought of not knowing anyone that scares me XP)
"Nope," Piper replied tapping her nose. "You either ask him that or try to bear with it."

"Come on Heather, I'm doing this to help you," Piper said.
(Actually, Gravity and Innertia do that. Money's a close second though. XP)

(Noji Noji Noji, what have we learned from Pokémon? That ten year old children are responsible enough to travel across the entire world despite many natural disasters and evil criminal organizations out there, collecting and battling supernatural beasts capable of enslaving and/or slaughtering all of mankind and destroying the planet is perfectly fine for said ten year olds to do, and finally, tha every new person you ever meet will always be a nice person who wants to invite you into their house so they can give you potions and trade Pokémon with you, while also providing a free lunch.)

"Okay then. Ninja Summoning: Greninja!" Hiro announced, tossing a Pokéball into the air, which twirled a few times before opening and releasing a pure white beam of light. The light then slowly materialized into a blue, humanoid frog like Pokémon with blue skin, a cream colored body, squinted eyes, and it's long pink tongue wrapped around it's neck in a similar manner to Hiro's scarf. "Who're you gonna bring out?"

(No they need money to do that XP )
(I always thought those kids never ate XP)
(Why should I feel anything ? XP It's basically, "Hey I'm breaking up the guild, don't try to bring it back" and then the next chapter, "We're getting the guild together!" What am I supposed to feel ? XP)
(It should XP)
"Please!"Heather pleaded

"And I appreciate it"Heather said, "I'd appreciate it more if I wasn't here"
(What would gravity need money for? To pay space rent? XP)

(Well, the main protagonist in the games doesn't even open their mouths, so I don't know about them. XP but everyone else eats....I think.)
(Maybe they eat when we're not looking? XP Wait, where did the Pokemon conversation come from, anyway? XP)
(I don't know XP What I thought during that was: 'Aww, how cute' XP Also I couldn't recognize some people XP)
(It is XP)
"Why should I do it?" Piper complained. "You're the one who's crushing on him!"

"Sorry, you've come too far to give up now." Piper said as they reached the person. "Virgina, we're here."
"Hum?" Virgina asked turning around and smiled once she saw them. "Oh, girls! How wonderful, you're just in time!"
"We know," Piper snickered and gestured to Heather. "My sister- Heather. Heather, this is Virgina, my manager."
"It's nice to meet you Heather," Virgina smiled.

"Good question," Seith admitted. Just when he took out one of his Pokeballs, another one snapped opened, to reveal a very excited Yanmega. "Uh..." Seith muttered nervously. "Yanmega, I didn't..." the Pokemon gave a loud buzz as a reply, making him flinch. "Sure, yeah, whatever," Seith sighed. His father's Pokemon still didn't seem to want to listen to him. "I'm going with Yanmega."
(Yes XP)
(And pokemon should be delicious XP)
(The thing is Hiro hasn't given me a reason to feel XP The guild split had an impact on the characters, but since it was so short it didn't have anything on me XP)
(If it's not scary, then you're not taking a chance XP)
"And you're my super awesome sister"Heather said with puppy dog eyes

"Hi..."Heather said nervously
(But we're always looking, we're playing as them. XP and I don't know.)

(Ooooooh, is this about Fairy Tail? I want in! What're ya talking about?)

"Yanmega, huh? I hear they can get pretty fast too, so get ready Greninja, 'cause the battle starts now! Use Water Shuriken!" Hiro ordered, and Greninja gave a silent nod at the boy's orders, acknowledging them, before forming a rapidly spinning translucent blue Shuriken in it's open palm, beads of water flying off in every direction. It quickly formed five more Shuriken, holding three in each hand, before quickly flinging them in pairs of two at aha mega. The Water Shuriken curved in their trajectory, seeming to be off target, before curving back around and attempting to hit Yanmega from opposite sides.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(Argh XP)
(Well I don't blame the guy, maybe he was impatient XP And we're talking about the manga, latest chapters XP)
(I know XP)
"Nope." Piper said shaking her head. "You either tell him or bear with it, sis."

"Oh Piper, you were right," Virgina snickered. "She is a cutie."
"I know," Piper agreed with a snicker. "Please go easy on her, it's her first time modeling."
"Don't worry," Virgina said casually, then turned to Heather. "Alright, you don't seem like you need much make-up, but you will have to change clothes."

"Okay Yanmega, use-" Before Seith could finish his sentence, Yanmega began flapping its wings extremely fast, creating shock waves that made Seith cover his ears. Yanmega turned to one side, still flapping its wings, and created a strong current that managed to stop the Water Shuriken. Unfortunately, it managed to blast Seith away as well.
"Ouch!" he complained as he fell into the ground. "Hey! You're not battling me, you know!"
As a reply, Yanmega turned its back at him. It vibrated its wings, generating a strong sound wave mostly aiming at Greninja.
"Gah!" Seith growled covering his ears. "Bug Buzz!"
(Indeed XP)
(We're talking about Hiro's poor attempt to make an emotional moment XP He should've shown more of what the guild members are going through, obviously not drag it out but show their heartbreak and how they're moving on from what happened XP If he did that I would've felt something XP)
(Yeah XP)
"You're so mean!"Heather pouted

"What's wrong with my clothes ?"Heather asked nervously looking down
(Yeah, but then when you look at how some other authors end up trying to devote a chapter or two to characters getting over things and moving on, they get all this flak about how 'nothing happened', because the plot didn't advance enough to everyone's liking. Hiro didn't take the wisest route here. But he probably would've gotten even more criticism then what he got now had he actually took the time to go through each of the characters receiving development.

My only complaint is how the anime censored every drop of blood, every attack actually hitting a person. And every visible wound in existence. It's so bad. They need to redo the whole Anime when Fairy Tail ends, and make it the 'uncensored' version or whatever, because it really makes the show suck otherwise. It's like watching Pokémon.

And also, that seven year thing was so retarded that it makes me want to hurl. I guess the Grand magic games arc itself was good, but making seven whole years go by was just retarded.)
(Perhaps, but I still don't blame him XP These things take time to make, and I know because I've tried to do so XP And that's pretty much why I don't watch the anime, they're almost never accurate)
"I'm not mean, I'm just helping you," Piper said. "I think you'll have to bear with it though- you can't ask the guy to wear a shirt when swimming."

"Nothing's wrong with them dear," Virgina assured. "You just have to wear the clothes we have prepared for the shot."
(True enough, it isn't very accurate at all. XP And since I'm making a Manga myself, I actually can say from first hand experience that character development is hard, but even then, I'd rather do it and be proud of what I wrote no matter what anyone else said, then not do it and always feel like what I wrote is missing something.)

"Tch, Greninja, Water Pulse!" Hiro said, having covered his ears as well when Yanmega started using Bug Buzz. Greninja was lucky, mainly because it's tongue covered it's ears, so it wasn't effected by this recent development. Greninja began forming a blue sphere in it's palm. Gathering water from seemingly nothing but air, before with a forceful throw, hurling the sphere ate Yanmega at a speed barely trackable by the human eye.
(Do you know what happened when the gang in One Piece split up ? Oda showed us what they were doing, how they were coping and the decisions they made and when they reunited, I was overjoyed XP I was so happy because I could feel what they felt since I knew what they were going through XP Also yeah, not to mention the animation quality has dropped. Dude the Grand Magic Games were like the second worst arc)
"I guess not"Heather sighed

"Um okay"Heather muttered, "Where are they ?"
(Then that guy must have a lot of time in his hands XP I do agree that Hiro could've done better, but Fairy Tail has so many members that it's impossible to show what each of them were doing during all that time. He at least showed what the main characters -Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Gray- were doing, and even that took a lot of chapters. I don't blame him because he has to draw all that stuff down, and believe me, it's much harder than most people think XP)
"Yeah so you'll have to get used to it," Piper said. "And honestly, it's not that bad."

"Follow me," Virgina said walking ahead.
"Come on," Piper said following and dragging Heather along.

Yanmega took the hit, although it didn't seem to have taken much damage. However, one of its wings got soaked, causing it to wobble in the air.
"This is gonna be a rough battle.." Seith muttered to himself, getting up. He looked up at the wobbling Yanmega and sighed. "Is this really my father's fourth strongest Pokemon?"
(No it's definitely not easy but that's not an excuse to deliver something like that. Of course Hiro has his hands full but he only really focused on Lucy and her emotions, the others should be shown better detail, not all but some. Backstory is very important to the plot and the reader, why should I care about this character when I don't know anything about them ? Why should I feel something after the guild got back together when I know nothing of the other members' feelings ? Oda does a great job of this because he plans things out thoroughly which something all mangakas should do if they want to deliver a good story and evoke some emotions out of the reader *Takes deep breath* We'll continue this tomorrow XP Night :3)

"Easy for you to say!"Heather whined

"Fine"Heather sighed going with her
(I agree with Vegeta XP)

(Later!)

"Alright, now let's get in close! Use Power Up Punch!" Greninja vanished into thin air, reappearing a few inches away from Yanmega, it's fist wrapped in a bright white glow. Greninja aimed a quick uppercut at Yanmega's hovering body.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DragonAura15 said…
(Always late, aren't I? Well, I was reading a good book! XD Goodnight! I'll leave something short)
"While I'm at it, I'll grab some extra sweets," Kitza muttered, darting around and grabbing a variety of candies from the shelves.
Nojida commented…
A good book? Tell me more... xD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
TAIKAMODO commented…
vitabu are cool.... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(Hullo :3 Sorry for not replying last night, my computer gave up on me XP)
(Well, yeah, I agree too, I guess XP)
"Come on Heather," Piper said rubbing her back. "You just have to get used to it, that's all."

"And here we are," Virgina said arriving at a van. "The changing rooms are inside. Once you've changed, we'll give you a little touch-up."

"Hey, that's actually a good idea," Topaz said thoughtfully. "I wonder if they sell sweets for Pokemon?"
"Pfft, my Pokemon can eat any candy!" Nick said dramatically. "I can buy anything for them!"
"Do you even have the money to buy any?" Topaz crossed her arms.
Immediately, Nick's mood dropped. "Oh, right... I spent all my money on Great Balls..."
"What am I gonna do with you?" Topaz sighed. "Okay, I'm buying some candy for you. But you'll have to repay-"
"Topaz, you're a life-savior!" Nick exclaimed starry-eyed.
"I'll take that as a thank you," Topaz snickered.

Despite having its wing soaked, Yanmega didn't seem fazed. Instead, it watched Greninja carefully as it disappeared, and, once it reappeared infront of it and proceeded to punch it, Yanmega bent down to avoid being hit in the face.
(Wazzup!)

Greninja, seeing as it's attack missed the intended target, skipped back a few feet, before awaiting further orders.

"Okay, ge in close again and then use Night Slash!" Greninja vanished from sight once again due to it's blinding speed, before appearing over head, it's head only a few inches below the ceiling. It then swung it's arm down as gravity began to pull it towards Yanmega, an arc of black and purple light following it's glowing hand.
(Hi :3)
(Now let's talk villains XP)
"That's gonna take a while"Heather sighed

"Um, okay"Heather said going into the changing room
(How are you two? :3)
(I'd rather talk rivals and how cute Hugh and Rosa look together XP link Sorry, I'm fangirling over Sequelshipping right now XP)
"Not if you start now," Piper grinned.

"I'll make sure she changes," Piper told Virgina going in.

"Look up!" Seith exclaimed, but Yanmega didn't seem to need his help. It sprang up, now even faster thanks to its Speed Boost Ability, and stopped once it was a few meters away from Greninja. Immediately, it attacked it with powerful a blade of air.
"Air Slash," Seith thought to himself, watching.
(I'm fine :3 How are you ? :3)
(I prefer Rosa and Bianca XP)
"No!"Heather blushed shaking her head

Heather walked in, "Don't follow me in Piper!"
(I'm awesome thank you X3)
(You fanboy XP)
"Why not?" Piper asked.

"I'm not going into the changing room with you," Piper assured.
(People ship the game characters too?...I had no idea. XP)

(Quick question: Who wins? Otherwise we'll be countering all day. I'm 'bout to have Greninja go down, 'cause Yanmega seems like it's stronger than Hiro's newly evolved Greninja is, but who's gonna win?)

"Counter it with a Water Shuriken!" Hiro quickly ordered, and Greninja held out it's open palm, again forming the spinning blades of water. Then the ninja frog Pokémon hurled a pair of water Shuriken at the blade of high pressure wind, the resulting collision causing a minor explosion of wind and water that rocked the entire building. "Heh, this is fun!"
(Yay X3)
(That I am fangirl XP)
"I can't"Heather replied covering her head

"Okay"Heather said from inside
(I know X3)
(Wait, was that sarcasm? Because Pokemon shippings are all over the internet XP)
"Why not?" Piper asked.

"Hurry up though," Piper said sitting on a chair.

(Oh, good question. Well, Seith isn't the best trainer (his Pokemon's level is at around 50-60), and Yanmega's technically his strongest Pokemon right now, so I wouldn't mind if he lost.)
"Yanmega seems to think so, too," Seith replied nervously, looking over at Yanmega. Its wing seemed to be better now, because the Pokemon was zipping all around the place. Finally, it stopped, and prepared to use its next move.
(Gotta catch some! XP)
(That they are XP)
"I just can't"Heather replied quietly

"Yeah..."Heather said and started to change
(Some what? XP)
(And they're all adorable! X3)
"Oh, Heather.." Piper sighed. "You won't do anything if you're like this."

(Small timeskip? XP)
(Pokemon XP)
(Almost all XP)
"I know"Heather said lying on the sand

(What is she wearing ? XP)
(Oh XP Catch some! XP)
(Well yeah XP)
"Want me to help you?" Piper asked.

(A dress and sandals XP)
(Or I could bread the Combusken I got in a trade XP)
(Indeed yeah XP)
"You said I had to do this myself"Heather said

(Okay XP)
Heather eventually came out hesitantly
(What's that again? XP)
(So whatcha doing? XP)
"Will you though?" Piper asked.

"You look awesome, Heather," Piper said with a thumbs up.
(Blaziken XP)
(Talking to you XP What are you up to ? XP)
"No"Heather replied quietly

"I'm showing too much skin though..."Heather said nervously, "And my hat's gone"
(Oh of course XP)
(Drawing Nick and Topaz XP)
"Why not?" Piper asked.

"Come on, it's just for a few minutes," Piper said casually. "You'll get to wear your normal clothes in no time."
(Yep XP)
(I wanna see XP)
Heather didn't reply and just looked away

"I hope so"Heather said
(Still though, go catch some XP)
(I'm not done yet XP)
"Pfff," Piper sighed lying on the sand next to her. "Are you that embarrassed?"

"Yep, now let's go," Piper said walking out.
(Nah I have plenty XP)
(When you're done XP)
"Maybe....."Heather muttered quietly

"Alright"Heather said following her nervously
(How many? XP)
(Okay XP)
"So embarrassed that you can't even speak to him?" Piper asked.

And Piper led her to Virgina, "We're here."
"Oh, perfect," Virgina said and turned to Heather. "You look lovely dear, now please sit over there," she said pointing at a bench.
(Not sure really XP)
(Are you done ? XP)
"Maybe"Heather replied

"Okay...."Heather said walking over to it and sat on it
(Oh okay XP)
(Now I'm not XP)
"Okay, I'm gonna train you," Piper said sitting up.

"Perfect," Virgina said as a photographer pointed his camera at Heather. "Now try to act natural."
(Well, I don't have a life, so I'm not surfing the web looking for Pokémon game character shippings to know that they exist. XP)

(You do not tend to win a lot with your characters y'know, maybe you should be more assertive.)

"Power Up Punch!"

Greninja's fist was once more covered in a blinding white aura, before the speedy water type shot towards Yanmega again, this time swinging it's fist around from the right side for a haymaker.
(How many do you have ? XP)
(Then I need your help XP)
"How ?"Heather asked

"Um okay"Heather said looking very uncomfortable
(I suppose that's a good excuse? XP)
(Which game are we talking about? XP)
(With what? XP)
"By pretending to be Dylan," Piper replied.

"Oh, dear," Virgina sighed.
"Hold on!" Piper said running to the van. (Has Heather brought her Pokemon along? XP)

(That's because I've seen roleplayers battling for days without giving up, and I don't want to be one of those people. Therefore, I let the other person win, but I try to make sure to at least put up an interesting fight.)
"Yanmega, counter it with-" Seith, once again, didn't get to finish his sentence, because Yanmega shot off towards Greninja, cause a blast of wind that made Seith fall back into the ground. Once Yanmega was close enough, it used U-turn, countering Greninja's Power-Up Punch before going back into its Pokeball.
(Pokemon X XP)
(I need to make Selina's boyfriend XP)
"How will you do that ?"Heather asked

"I can't do this!"Heather whined turning away (Yes XP)
(It's a very good excuse, if I do say so myself. XP)

(Now I feel all guilty about it!)

"U-Turn, huh? Okay then Greninja, return!" Hiro recalled the Ninja Pokémon, before taking out a second Pokéball. "Ninja Summoning: Ekans!" The boy tossed out the Pokéball, which spun a few times before releasing the purple snake Pokémon, who hissed dangerously at Seith. Hiro sweat dropped. "Uh, don't Mind Ekans. It just had a bit of an attitude is all." He said. Scratching the back of his head.