Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Johto!

TAIKAMODO posted on Aug 20, 2015 at 06:44PM
With the battle of the Legendary birds completed and the threat of Team Rocket finally eliminated, the Kanto Region achieved a long awaited time of peace and prosperity, all thanks to a now legendary group of trainers, who scattered across the world, traveling on their own paths until destiny once more calls. Meanwhile, in the neighboring region of Johto, the time has come for another generation of Trainers to begin their journeys, to encounter new allies and enemies, people and Pokémon alike. But with a new threat on the rise in the form of a mysterious and dangerous terrorist group calling themselves "The Disciples", the rumors of a new Team Rocket, and the sudden disappearance of Johto Champion Lance, it seems yet another grand battle is brewing in the world. So where are our heroes? Who will step up to the plate in the Johto region's darkest hour?

Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Dislikes:

Home Town:

Starter Pokémon:

Pokémon Team:

Dream/Goal:
last edited on Jul 19, 2019 at 05:32PM

Pokémon 426 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 426

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TAIKAMODO said…
(But...but...cupcakes. XP)

(Possibly, if we ever get to Hoenn with this RP, which'll be when Gen 8 comes out. XP)

"Thank you for your concern," He said dully, rolling his eyes, "But a couple of words aren't going to hurt me. In any case, i'm heading back to the Pokémon Center to pick up Sneasel. You coming or not?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nojida said…
(There are no buts XP)

(Yeah, sounds fair. By the way, how long did the other RP take to finish?)

"Well... fine, whatever." Ara sighed. She didn't have anything better to do, anyway. Besides, she had better chances of finding her brother that way.
(Except when it's me. You forgot to mention that part. XP)

(Like, 2 years, if you count the original and the legendary saga as 1 RP.)

"Oh? Finally agreeing with something i say? Are you the real Sunshine?" Cloud mocked, starting the walk towards the Pokemon Center. "Of an imposter?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita horofox said…
( Yay cupcake army! But Nojida is your fav UT character Muffet? XD )

Shadow- You! Married Couple! I need to talk to you right now! * Points at Ara and Cloud while holding in her laugh because of Aras nickname *
(Mine's Flowey or Sans.They are both really cool.)

"You know, first it was that voice, and now it's her with the married couple thing. I think we have some evil, madly in love twins to go murder," He muttered, "But in any case, what do you want this time?"
Shadow- Shows him moon necklace * Look I don't like you either but I need to know where your going 24/ 7 and I'm now your servant whatever you say I do. So what's first.
(Well, she's not my favorite character, but I really love her design. My favorite-favorite character is Chara, closely followed by almost everyone XD)

"I... what?" Ara stammered, staring at the girl in confusion. Did... did they even know her name? They literally met her just a few minutes ago. What was her deal? She also had a necklace similar to Cloud's- where were all those necklaces coming from, anyway?

Unable to find any proper response, Ara gave a questioning look to Cloud. He'd stayed behind with that girl, so maybe he'd understand what was going on.
(Chara? You monstah. XP)

"Servant, huh?" Cloud questioned. She didn't seem like the servant type earlier."Well, your first order of business is to stop being a servant." He tilted his head slightly. "What's gotten into you?"
(Pfft, me? Naw XD For real tho, Chara Defense Squad FTW!)

"I mean... we barely even know you," Ara added. It just made no sense to her.
(Frisk Defense Squad 4 Lief, skrub. XP)

"Well, in her defense, we hardly know each other too, " Cloud pointed out, "Only difference is that i don't argue with her."
( Chara forever! Happy faces and sweaters! Lol XD )
Shadow- Well cause you were what I was looking for. I was raised to serve the interests of the master. No more no less. * Stands straight and looks at him dead in the eye to show she's serious *
(Have I found another Chara supporter? :0)

"What master?" Ara frowned, shifting her weight. Suddenly she was feeling less comfortable than before. "Did someone send you after us?"
( Yes you have Nojida! Yes you have ❤(ӦvӦ。)
Shadow- Yes we are all assigned a master and once you've found him you must give all you have including your life. * Bows to both of them *
(Yes! We shall protect the child together :'D)

"Uh... oh." Ara sweatdropped tugging at her bag nervously. "I'm not sure how to feel about all this."
( The first fallen child! Woo! XD )

Shadow- So I ask again what is my first order? I will do anything and I will say anything.
(Burn him. Cast him to the flames. XP)

"So why are you bowing at both of us? If you're assigned one, then both of us aren't your 'master'." Cloud questioned, before just shaking his head. "This whole day has been nothing but stress and confusion."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Horofox6 said…
( nooooo! Why so cruel... XD )

Shadow- She is your wife so she's also my master. You act like you've never had a servant before. * Shakes head as if she was disappointed and still waited for an order *
(Btw Horofox6 is also me)
(Chara is a danger to us all. XP)

(This RP has been either emotional conversations, or just plain weird ones.)

Cloud's face took on a slightly darker tint of red at Shadow's response. She'd been saying that he and Ara were since they met, but after their meeting with that voice...

No.

There was no way he was letting her bother him.

Calming down, Cloud massaged his temples, a habit he acquired from years spent with Pryce. The Ice Type Gym Leader often would massage his temples when he was stressed or irritated, and Cloud was definitely both of those things. "She isn't my-"He paused, sighing. "You know what? Sure she is, whatever floats your boat. I don't care. I'm going to the Pokémon Center, Wife, you can order her around if you want."

And with that, Cloud headed inside the Pokémon Center to get Sneasel, leaving those two to deal with all this mess.

"And for the record, no, i have not had a servant before!"
(I mean, have you done any research about Chara? 'Cause if you haven't then it's natural to think that way XP)

(Pff, that's what makes it great XD)

"Oh, no no- no. You are not leaving and you're not my husband, and- gah!" Ara hurried after Cloud into the Centre, mostly due to the fact that she had no idea what to do. This madness involved both her and Cloud- she was not letting him shove all of it on her.
(Oh i have. I just think you ALL are dangers...to Cupcake Society. Chara because both Chara and Cupcake start with C. That much power for a mere mortal is a danger to us all. XP)

(Greatly weird. XD)

(Also, since both mystery voice and Shadow are AraXCloud Shippers apparently, i figured i'd just irritate Cloud more, sooo...

Evil Author's Mode, activate! >:D)

"Oh, you decided to join me, how quaint," Cloud said sarcastically as Ara entered the the Center shortly after he did. "You know, speaking of leaving, you still haven't accepted my offer. I'm not repeating it, but it's still more or less neccisary until you and that Chikorita can actually defend yourselves." He walked up to the desk, where Nurse Joy was at the desk, holding Sneasel's Pokéball.

"Excuse me for asking," The Nurse began as she handed Sneasel over, "But i overheard your conversation outside. Aren't you two a bit young to be married?" Cloud stared at her with a completely blank expression.

First it was their "servant".

Then the stupid voice.

Now the freaking nurse?

Was he surrounded by hopeless romantics? Was Arceus bored and decided to turn his life into some crappy, corny, and idiotic romance novel? Why was everyone making the exact same stupid mistake? He and Ara were NOT-

"Um, excuse me," Cloud's angry thought process was disrupted by a familiar voice, "But did she say you two are married?" Cloud turned to see Sage, the girl from earlier, wide awake and starry eyed.

"What?" He replied dumbly, and Sage just continued.

"I'm a sucker for romance, especially young love! I have to get this down!" She whipped a Notepad from Arceus knows where. "So have you kissed yet?"

"We aren't-"

"Held hands?"

"But-"

"Watched the sunset together?"

Cloud's eye twitched as she rattled on and on with questions.

He was going to lose his mind today.
(I think this is something you must see XP link)

(Soon there's gonna be an AraxCloud fanclub XD)

Ara simply stood there as the girl from before kept bombarding Cloud with questions, unsure of what to do. Should she step in? Should she laugh? Should she make a run for it? The situation seemed too dangerous to make any reckless decisions.

Finally, her survival instincts helped her: turning around soundly, she walked off towards a faraway table, took a seat, and pretended there was something completely worth her attention inside her bag.

Cloud could handle himself.
(Nojida....i think our friendship just came to an end. XP)

(Complete with it's own anthem. XD)

Cloud watched in horror as Ara left him alone to deal with Sage and her unending barrage of dumb questions. Was she really that heartless?

"-And what about your honeymoon?"

He needed a way out of this. He needed to get her away from him before he lost his mind. He needed to get Ara back for leaving him in this mess to begin with. But what could he do?

"-Or what kind of ring you got her?"

He hated life. Everything about it.

But he had an idea...

"-Or your wedding cake?"

Oh, Ara was gonna pay.

Big time.

"You know, i'd love to tell you all about our....relationship," He said with a forced smile, "But i have to go....to...the bathroom! Yeah! That! In the meantime," He dragged the girl over to Ara's table, "My....lovely wife Ara here, can telk you everything you wanna know!"

With that Cloud was gone again, speeding out the backway of the Pokémon Center and into the secluded, Backyard area where most battles took place.
(Those were Chara's words, not mine XP)

(And rows upon rows of fanart and fanfiction XD)

"What?" Ara perked up when Cloud dragged the girl to her table, and watched in terror as he ran away from them with the usual 'bathroom' excuse. "Hey- hey!" she exclaimed, a hint of desperation in her voice. "Don't leave me!" she wanted to add, but stopped herself. Instead, she turned to the girl with a nervous smile.
Shadow- Excuse me for the intrusion but milady has things to do and not much time to do it. * She helped Ara up and pulled her along to the back of the Pokémon Center, she knew Cloud and Ara hated the questions of personal information. But she too kinda wanted to know the answerstatus to the questions as well * So where is Cloud? * She tried to hold in her curiosity and questions for a better time *
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(But who drew that Chara, hm? XP)

(Rows? XD That sounds like a lot.)

Sage blinked a few times as Ara was dragged off, before crossing her arms. "I was finally gonna get some good notes for my Novel!" She pouted, before with a heavy sigh, she slumped into her seat. "But even more than that...i need my precious Pokemon back."
~~~~~
Cloud sat calmly outside the Center, his eyes closed. To a stranger, the boy with his head tilted down and back against the wall would appear to be asleep. But he was far from resting, in fact, his mind was very much active as he ran through the events of his day thus far. It had been nothing but twists and turns and unwanted burdens.
Shadow- Sorry Ara it was my fault.... * Bows and slumps down on the wall *
Shadow- Anyways what's up with your necklace? * Touches it and looks at it *
(My hands- I had no say in the action whatsoever XP)

(It'll be a popular ship, man! The fandom's gotta express itself! XD)

"Who cares about Cloud, thank you so much for getting me out of there!" Ara exclaimed with a huge sigh of relief. Who knows how awkward it would've been if she stayed there? Then she glanced down as Shadow took a look at her necklaces.

"Your guess is as good as mine." She replied. "It just kinda... appeared. Literally."
(You can't control your hands? XP)

(What have we unleashed on the world? XD)

(With all the ships and plot happening, i forgot it was still a Pokémon RP XD)

"Alright, my migraine's gone," Cloud said with a slight groan as he got back on his feet. "Guess it's about time i hit the road. Violet City's the first gym, and i've wasted enough time here." Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he walked back inside the building to find Ara and the girl he was sure had a few screws loose by the door. "Oh, how convenient. The merry gang's all here," He muttered, rolling his eyes. "If you two wanna gossip, feel free to do that when i'm outside of hearing distance, but i have a Gym Badge to win, and since both of you have these things now, i'm afraid you'll be coming with me until i know what's going on."
Shadow- I was going to follow you anyway, now do you want a cookie? * She says emotion less as she took out a bowl full of cookies *
"I'll pass. You know, don't take candy from strangers and all that," Cloud declined, "Anyway, Violet City's waiting for us, so let's get goi-"

"Wait!" Sage cried, suddenly running in front of Cloud. The latter raised a brow at the sudden interruption.

"If it isn't the hopeless romantic herself," Cloud muttered, rolling his eyes, "What do you want this time? A picture of our fictional honeymoon?"

"Yes! I mean, no i'm not here about that this time! I'm here to ask a favor!" She answered quickly, and Cloud sighed.

"I don't do favors," He replied flatly, and Sage looked shocked. Maybe she hadn't expected him to straight up decline.

"Please, just hear me out!" She begged, bowing her head. Cloud sighed again. He hated dealing with determined people. He wasn't going to do it...but...

"Jeez, you look pathetic...fine. I'm listening." Sage smiled like she just bought a new novel, but quickly returned to being serious.

"Those guys from before, they took my Pokemon away," She began, "I can't do anything about it without a Pokemon of my own, so, please...." She got on her knees, "help me get my Pokemon back!" Cloud looked down on her with a passive expression, as if she was just another portion of the floor she was kneeling on. He didn't know this girl, he didn't know the group that kidnapped her Pokemon, he didn't know anything, and that alone was a big no~no. Then there was the fact that those guys were connected to the necklaces...

"Like i said earlier," He walked around Sage's bowed body without another thought about it, "I don't do favors."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Shadow- * Eyes widen and remembers the girl she stole from * We'll help you get them back! We except your favor! * Helps her up * Now Cloud eat a cookie!
Sage smiled as big as her face would allow, and she glomped Shadow in a very tight hug. "Thank you so much!" She cried, and Cloud frowned.

"But i-" Cloud began, but stopped when he saw how happy she was, how relieved she was that they(not he) had agreed to help her.No, he didn't care about her happiness, or anyone else's for that matter, but still, he didn't feel like listening to her crying. "Tch. Fine, whatever." With that Cloud walked off, clearly irritated at the whole situation.
Shadow- Ok no need to hug, you just reminded me of someone is all. * She follows after Cloud * Why so mad?
"I don't want anything to do with her, or those guys who took her percious little Pokemon. Sorry, but i'm not too happy about getting involved with psychotic terrorists," He explained, without looking back. "I have my own stuff to do, i shouldn't be wasting time on other people's problems. That's the police's job."
Shadow- What is you're goal?
"To be the strongest, obviously," He scoffed, as if she'd asked the most obvious question in the world. "And becoming Johto's Champion will prove that i am the the strongest Trainer in Jhoto."
Shadow- You think you can get there alone?
"You think i can't?" He replied, "I'm fully capable of doing whatever i want, whenever i want, without anyone's help."
Shadow- * Laughs to self * How are you supposed to learn different techniques and strategies? How will you communicate or find help when you need it? * Laughs again * You really don't get it.
"It's called research, heard of it?" He asked sarcastically, "There are these neat things called books, where you read them and learn things like techniques and strategies! Not that i need either of those things taught to me, but if for any reason i do need help, i have libraries and the internet. No other people needed."
Shadow- You really are something. You remind me of me.
(My bad, i had to go to a wedding...in another country. XP)

"Don't flatter yourself," Cloud scoffed, "You're nothing like me." With that Cloud stepped through the exit of the Pokémon Center, leaving everyone else behind."
Shadow- * Follows behind him and pulls both girls * How do you know?
"Simple, really," He began, lifting a finger as if he was a teacher educating a class, "You just aren't. Do you want a list?"
Shadow- Sure go ahead
(Well, how was the wedding? XD)

Ara simply rolled her eyes as the two kept rumbling on. She didn't want to interfere- it was kinda refreshing to not have to be the one arguing with Cloud. Instead, she just walked besides Sage in awkward silence, unsure of what to say. Somehow, being near her made her feel... guilty? The girl had her Pokemon stolen, and she herself had stolen Pokemon in her bag.

Suddenly, she realized she had been feeling guilty ever since her brother entered the laboratory, but plenty pf events had happened to distract her.

But now? She felt sick.
Shadow- U doing ok Ara?
(It was weird. I didn't know anyone there besides my parents, but i couldn't hang around them, not that i wanted to, because they were busy telling me to go be social, and that's like pushing me off a bridge and saying "Fly, my child!" XP)

Cloud curiously turned around to look at Ara, who now that he thought about it, had been uncharacteristically quiet since Sage showed up asking for help. While he was all for Ara not talking, it did make him curious.

He was a curious person, after all.

"Yeah Sunshine, what's the problem? Cat got your tongue?" He questioned in his usual sarcastic tone, hands in his pockets. "Wouldn't want your poor feelings hurt."