PostSecret Valentine's siku

mmcwhinnie posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 01:17AM
Hello All --
So it's almost time for another cliche holiday of Valentine's Day. I've never really had a "true valentine" and this year I do. I'm dating a girl named Ashley who is VERY special to me. I've recently decided that I've finally found "the one" and I'm excited about it, which is why I want to do something completely different for her than I've ever done for anyone else. Which is why I'm reaching out on here. I'm trying to be creative with this whole Valentine's Day thing and I'm trying a different approach. She's into art and stuff so I wanted to tie that into the whole idea.
I want to put together a video. I'm asking everyone who possibly can to either send me artwork (pictures, postcards, letters, drawings, paintings, etc.) of how they see love -- OR I am looking for people to make a short 2 or 3 minute video of the same. What they see as love.

If you want to send me the artwork and/or letters etc via postal mail please address to:
Michelle McWhinnie
183 Edgewater Drive
Framingham MA 01702

if you would like to email me letters, photographs, your videos, etc. I can print them out myself or whatever is easier that would be also so helpful to:
michellemcwhinnie@yahoo.com

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this for me, this year needs to be special for her. Thank you so much guys you're a great help!
 Hello All -- So it's almost time for another cliche holiday of Valentine's Day. I've never really ha

PostSecret 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita virtus said…
That is a really good idea. You ever think of a web dedicated to her?
Go to wix.com it is easy. They have a template where you can also put a video on the main page, addressing her.