Prince Michael Jackson Jermajesty and Royal

PrinceMJluv posted on Jul 23, 2010 at 05:13AM
Lately I've posted a lot of pop quiz questions, some that involve Jermajesty and Royal. You guys think that I'm wrong in some of them. I wouldn't have posted it in a pop quiz question if I knew I couldn't tell the difference between them.
See the picture? The one standing on the left of Prince is Jermajesty. He's wearing camo shorts.
(Look in the comments for the next thing because I can't post more then one pic on here)
 Lately I've ilitumwa a lot of pop chemsha bongo questions, some that involve Jermajesty and Royal. [i]You guys[/

Prince Michael Jackson 19 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PrinceMJluv said…
The person in the middle of Prince and Jaafar is ALSO Jermajesty. You can tell by the CAMO SHORTS and his hair.
I posted this in a pop quiz question and MJlady98 said it wasn't Jermajesty, and that it was Royal. INCORRECT
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 The person in the middle of Prince and Jaafar is ALSO Jermajesty. wewe can tell kwa the CAMO SHORTS and
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita UknoWATCHAkno said…
yup that is jermajesty
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SashaPrince4ver said…
Who is Royal? Hmmm..
The guy where Prince's foot is, is Royal. Not Jermajesty. (Notice his blue shorts)
 The guy where Prince's foot is, is Royal. Not Jermajesty. (Notice his blue shorts)
Sasha, Royal is one of Prince's cousins. His many many many many many cousins
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Oh! Okay, Jamie! Thanx. Damn! Way too many cousins! :D
The guy infront of Jaafar, is ROYAL. I just wanted to point that out so the next time I post a pop quiz question involving either one of the 2, you IDIOTS (Not my friends of course) don't blame ME for your loss of eyesight
 The guy infront of Jaafar, is ROYAL. I just wanted to point that out so the inayofuata time I post a pop qu
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ashleybrooke510 said…
Whose kid is he?
This guy, also Jermajesty! All it is is common sense! Prince was only splashing and playing with Jermajesty in the water most of the time. So IN YO FACES BEEOTCHES!!
 This guy, also Jermajesty! All it is is common sense! Prince was only splashing and playing with Jerm
And Ashley, Royal is one of Tito's sons sons... (So in otherwords grandson)
DAMN! And I thought my family was huge! :O
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ashleybrooke510 said…
Yeah, I thought so. Thanks!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MJlady98 said…
sunny
oh princemjluv sorry you was right sorry !!
Of course I'm right. I wouldn't have posted it as a pop quiz question if I wasn't sure.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita batava said…
Yeah... You are RIGHT!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita paloma97ppb said…
Oh Now I know who is Royal.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xoMPPBxo said…
Royal is Michaels grandnephew. He's also younger than Jermajesty, so thats' how I tell the difference. :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nandi12341 said…
heart
royal is older tthan jermajessty he was born in march and jer in october so royal is 7 months older than jer but they both born in 2000 and royal is tj jackson from 3t son and he has a sis named dee dee and andadopted sis lexci
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mrs_Princeymj said…
surprise
WOW! just saying - have you seen the packs on Jaafar??!