PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 2808

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Riku114 said…
Kyron face palmed lightly and chuckled as he got up to clear the debris and free Amelia. She was clumsy as ever which always ended up making her feel terrible about everything. He already knew right when she gets out of the rubble or at least to the point she could speak she will be feeling terrible. It was her character that she needed to get out of eventually.

Growlithe darted over to Amelia's one showing hand and licked it repetitively attempting to comfort her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
So...I got too lazy to read it all so correct me if it contradicts anything)

Yasashi kept screaming*"KEEP YOUR QUANTUM HARMONIZER OUT OF MY PHOTONIC RESONATION CHAMBER!!!"

Jaakuna:"Food?"*Drools*
(You know the shelter Jaakuna was in collapsed just two posts ago?)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wantadog said…
(These nonsense posts are really pissing me off.)
(Same)
Meanwhile, in Professor Rainer's office, a young woman waited calmly for the principle to return. She had a half used cigarette in her mouth and several burnt ones lying on the table since there was no ashtray.
 Meanwhile, in Professor Rainer's office, a young woman waited calmly for the principle to return. She
It wasnt long until Prof. Rainer came walking back into the principle's office. She was checking out each environment and seeing how each group was doing. She sat down at her desk after opening up a window.

Prof. Rainer: I suppose you were waiting for me right?
???: "Ah yes. My name is Loreena Berinon. I'm here as a representative of the PokeTech corporation. The company I work for has a proposition they would like your approval on."

------------------

Amelia: "Owwwwww. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!"
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Prof. Rainer: Tell me about your company's proposition, Loreena. Im Kana Rainer, the principle of the academy as I am sure you already know.

------------

Kyron: Im sure we can fix it back up by nightfall. Don't worry. Anyways, it was just a simple mistake, no reason to get all mad at you and blame you as if you did it on purpose which quite frankly i cant imagien a reason why you would
Loreena: "Our company is currently working on a....product...that, if successful, would drastically change the way humans interact with Pokemon. Our research could very well lead to humans and Pokemon working so well together, it would be like they are acting as one being."

------

Amelia quickly jumped up and started shaking her head hard enough that it was surprising her neck didn't snap. "Oh nononono! I would NEVER EVER do anything like that! I swear!"
Prof. Rainer: Continue. Tell me your proposition.

-------

Kyron: I know you wouldnt.Dont have a heart attack
Loreena: "It's simple. While our scientists have been making excellent progress on their own, we still feel that there is an ingredient missing. An ingredient that you can provide. We would like every record you possess of a miss 'Hikari Mokotim.'"

-------------

Amelia: "Heh. Ya...I know. Still, it shouldn't have collapsed like that. I barely touched it..."
Kyron: Its alright, if it fell that easily, it could have happened to any of us. It just means we built it poorly.

-------------

Prof. Rainer: Hikari..... Hikari..... Hikari oh yeah. Shes from so many years ago. And along with the others from her year, shes quite famous. That year produced so many prodigies. Give me a second *turns on her PC* Ill need to find that data again, its from two principles ago.
Loreena: "I'm sure."

----------------

Amelia: "I guess so..." She looked sadly at the heap. She vaguely remembered Jaakuna was in there but that didn't really encourage her to act. Jaakuna was a bit of a jerk.
Jaakuna just came out of the collapsed shelter*"What the hell was that?...I think I pulled something in my neck while trying to get out of that thing."
Kyron: The shelter collapsed due to a strong wind gust. Seems it wasnt as sturdy as we thought it would be.

Rai: *appears near the base coming out of the woods* I missed a strong wind gust! No fair! *looks around* Maybe theres a tornado nearby

-------------

It wasnt long until Prof. Rainer pulled up the info and printed it out. She handed them over to Loreena and smiled.

Prof. Rainer: Tell me about it when you are done. *hands her a business card* Here.
Loreena smiled and took the information. "Our corporation thanks you. When our research is complete, we would be honored to have this academy test it."

--------------

Amelia: "Ya...sorry about that Jaakuna."
Jaakuna had wood stuck in her hair"Its okay,But my hair...MY HAIR do you know how important that is to me?If my hair was fine I would be fine but..."*Pulls out a strand of hair from her pocket*"It tore out a strand of my hair!"
Kyron: Now now. Jaakuna, settle down, we left you some fish. And Amelia, what are you sorry about, you cant control the wind.

Rai: Oh Ill take some fish too *takes one of the fish leaving the other one for Jaakuna*

--------------

Prof. Rainer: That sounds nice. We would love to

(Me being the writer and the magical writer that can foresee the future, I was thinking: KANA! NO! DONT SAY THAT! then typed otherwise XD)
Jaakuna instantly bit into the fish not caring if it was raw*"She could if we put barriers around to protect that shelter."
Loreena smiled and left the room and proceeded to make her way out of the school. Getting the information was a piece of cake. This would definitely speed things along.

-------------

Amelia: "I don't know. I just feel like it's somehow my fault..."
"It is you numbskull!You should have thought for the worst possible thing to happen and prepare for it!"
Kyron: Hey the same thing goes for you Jaakuna you know? You could have prepared for the worst as well, its all of our faults.
(I got nothing. Timeskip?)
(Sure...... This arc is a lot less exciting then I thought it would be XD)
(k)

After that, everything seemed to go wrong for Amelia. Food would go missing when she was the only one around. She'd trip and knock people over, mostly Jaakuna. In her increasing state of fretting, she became even more prone to accidents which just caused more and more problems.

Amelia: *Lying flat on her stomach, her face pressed against the ground.* "Mph mm upbh ghhr pphi shnd phay fi." (Translation: "This is all my fault. I should just lay here and die.") "Phve be." ("Leave me.")
Kyron sat on the floor next he her with a sweatdrop. While Growlithe was doing his normal licking her to try to comfort her. Rai stood hovering over Amelia a little new to this having half of the time she was fretting Rai was off doing something else.

Rai: What?

Kyron: Amelia, when was the last time you sat and did nothing?
(Its because there are no villains to make it exciting.)

Jaakuna clearly pissed off because of all of Amelia's mishaps kicked dirt on her*"Do you how much trouble you caused me!?Knocking me over,Tripping me and worst not looking pretty so my eyes can feel good!You have been a over all nuisance!"
(Yeah, but we arent gonna put villians in immediately as well as I mean this event. Im not the type to have a taste for a very short exposition)

Kyron: Jaakuna dont be a jerk.

Kyron sighed just to relieve him from how much he wanted Jaakuna to shut up. He didnt want to get pissed off or mad so somehting simple as a sigh was good enough.
Jaakuna looked at Kyron*"I am only a jerk to people who proved they are incompetent."
Amelia: "I'm sorry. I don't know what's been happening. I'm not usually THIS clumsy. Sure I mess up occasionally but..."

--------------

Gavin: "So what do you all want to do now?"
Jaakuna patted her shoe on the floor several times before she said anything*"While WHATEVER is happening you better snap out of it before I snap!"
Kyron: Jaakuna. Please be quiet or youll scare Growlithe. If you scare Growlithe, Ill be mad.

Growlithe was looking over at Jaakuna nuzzled up near Amelia still trying to make her feel better.

--------

Arya: *yawns* I dunno really, we are off pretty well, there isnt much to do.

Taku: Anyone want to go see if we could find anyone else from other groups?
Gavin: "Hmm. I guess we could do that. It's not exactly against the rules."

--------------

Amelia patted Growlithes head a little. "I'll be fine you guys."

----------------
Jaakuna:"Blah blah blah always about you huh?What about me!"
(Alright since everyone seems to want some action, I can provide it.)

Gavin started to speak. "Well then we should get goin-" Gavin said before pausing and looking around. He could have sworn that he had heard somethi-

Gavin's thoughts were interrupted by a several streams of fire being shot out from the trees and into the clearing where they were staying. The flames caught fire to their shelter, causing it to quickly start burning. Gavin cursed under his breath and pushed Arya away from the flames. He himself was quick enough to evade most of the damage but was hit in the legs. "AAAGH!" Gavin screamed out as his legs were burnt. Was it the Pyroar again?

From the forest, Pokemon entered the clearing but this time, instead of Pyroar, there were some Houndour and Houndoom there! One Houndoom in particular looked extremely vicious. All the Houndour and Houndoom added up to 18 Pokemon!
Kyron: If I get mad you wont me happy. *glared at her as Growlithe looked back and forth* Anyways, we can camp out without a shelter for today. Amelia, want to go to the river for fishing?

------------

Arya: Tch. Best of luck again on our end. Taku, dont move.

Arya knew better than to move this time. She had believed they were off to a good start and had forgotten that there were wild pokemon that could ruin it. Her alerts were down and she hadnt noticed them coming. She had to thank Gavin later for pushing her out of the way though she had missed her chance to get away in the same style she did with the Pyroar. Slowly from the side she let out Genocider, who was her trusty companion that in the tightest situations, he always came in handy
Johnny suddenly charged at them with Onix*"You bastards! Onix use Rock Throw!"*Onix hurled a small boulder at the Houndoom
The Pokemon all dodged the attack. The vicious looking Houndoom leaped into the air and landed on the boulder as it was being thrown and used it to kick off, slamming into Johnny's Onix and sending the larger Pokemon flying across the clearing.

Gavin winced. "That Houndoom is a very high level. As if things weren't bad enough."

-------------

Amelia: "...I...I guess so."
Johnny growled*"I'll make you all pay!Even if I have to take all of you down!"*He threw dirt at the high level Houndoom
Taku: *growled and glared over at Johnny* ARE YOU SOME IDIOT?! Do you have no common sense?!

Espeon scooted back in a defensive stance. She growled, though as a psychic type it wasnt like she was going to be of much help.

Arya: Taku be quiet you dont want to anger them any more then they already are. *she looked around for a possible escape route and if she found one, she examined to see how things would be able to go with the help of her, Genocider, and Espeon, all of which would end up with at least one or two of us being left with even angrier Houndoom* Gavin..... I dont have anything......

----------

Prof. Nova: *stood next to a tree near the base where Gray and the others were, it had taken her some time to get to the location let alone fly there* So this is where Yasashi is.....
"Common sense is not needed when your being attacked..The will to fight back is"He laughed a little bit as he did some squats"You should be ready to fight"

Yasashi was asleep laying down snoring a bit
(Missed the I Guess so XD)

Kyron: *smiled* Alright then, lets go!
To the earlier question I asked
(Sorry I haven't been replying for so long.)

Gavin: "That's ridiculous. In a battle, common sense is the difference between life and death. It doesn't matter how much willpower you have if you don't have the sensibility to know when you're fighting a losing battle."

Gavin looked around. Arya was right. If it were Pyroar, There weren't any escape routes that ended with all of them making it out of there. it would have been easier since Espeon could have helped, but against dark pokemon like Houndoom, they were sitting ducks. But if they left someone behind...

Gavin: "Guys...."
Arya: Do you have an idea.....

Arya was still flipping for more situations and paths they could take to get out. Still returning with nothing to get them all out safely. Genocider himself seemed to be thinking quite hard for a solution almost as if his life depended on it...... cause it kinda did.....

----------

Prof. Nova came walking into the shelter that Yasashi was sleeping in. Gently she picked him up and began to walk out the door
Yasashi was asleep he was having nightmares,It was his parents fighting about him.It was the last time he saw either of them before he left for the academy.

His dad:"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!?Sending my son to some crappy academy!?!Its danger prone and to be honest I think he is going to become soft while getting there!For my job you need to be a tough, no nonsense type of person!"

His mom:"He needs this!You push him so hard to try and do what you do but have you considered maybe he doesn't want to be the owner of Nishiro Corp!Maybe he wants a normal life!So that's why without any of your consent I booked him and Jaakuna for next near which by the way IS TOMORROW!"

His dad:"You son of a..."He grabbed his cane and broke it against her knee"Learn respect!I don't want them to have to marry some trailer trash like you when they is older!So that's why I push them now.So they doesn't make the same mistake!"

His mom:Crying loudly throughout the house

Yasashi was in his room packing right before he heard the cane break and everything else,He shed one tear before going to Jaakuna's room her things already packed,Waking her up and and jumping out from her window running away to the direction of the school right before he woke up cutting off the rest.

Yasashi:"Where....where am I?"

Johnny scratched his thinking

Johnny:"We should seriously run like hell,I don't care if the case us just jump into a lake or something.They are like bees right?"
Gavin: "Johnny they are faster than us. Especially with one of my legs burnt. Running won't work. Fighting won't work....we need to think of a plan."

Gavin closed his eyes and thought about it. Why were these Houndoom there? They weren't making noise like when the Pyroar showed up and if it was a revenge thing it would be the Pyroar, not Houndoom....and on that note, why were the Houndoom there at all? Houndoom were not indigenous to the Rainforest. Neither were Pyroar now that he thought about it. Fire types in a Rainforest just wasn't logical....it couldn't be Houndoom...

Gavin: "Guys...this situation....have you noticed anything odd? think about it."
Arya: Im sorry, my mind wont drop the plan......

Arya had set her mind to solving the situation, and it was a curse of hers, but she couldnt drop anything her mind was set on until it was no longer relivant or it was already solved. Genocider was much like Arya and suffered the same problem. Then there was Espeon who was too much in her own defensive world to even really hear Gavin. Though on the other hand, Taku was able to give it some throught, after all, he had not only Espeon, but Arya and probably even Genocider guarding his back also there were quite a few people already smashing their heads to make a plan. He thought for a bit.

Taku: You dont find dog pokemon in the rainforest, you find them in the mountain ranges and forests where there are plenty of places to make homes and their food is plentiful. Right? And Houndoom are one of the dog pokemon, so finding one, rather a pack isnt normal....... Right? Cats, birds, bugs, fish, those kind of pokemon are more common right?

-------

Prof. Nova: We are taking you back to the academy due to the wound you took. Pulling you out before it really gets to you. *they werent too far from the helicopter to pick them up at the moment*
Gavin: "That's, ahck, right...." Gavin winced halfway through his sentence from the pain in his leg. "There has to be a reason why we were attacked two times by two different packs of Pokemon that aren't even located in this terrain."