PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 2808

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
They know their situation..It isn't just dumped on them someday like a bullet would.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Riku114 said…
Doesnt mean a thing Cyrus. You need to bear through pain to become truly strong. And something must be worth living for.
I'm not strong,I'm weak.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wantadog said…
The tendrils only tightened the more they fought against it. meanwhile, Itsuki's attacks were deflected by two tendrils that smashed into the rocks well before they could reach the Spiritomb. The Spiritomb didn't stay on defense though because it fired off about twenty shadow balls at Itsuki in quick succession. Each individual shadow ball attack packed enough force to knock out any one of their Pokemon.

Vole frantically leaped into the air and slammed it's leek down onto the tendrils holding Naze as hard as he could.....which did absolutely nothing. As soon as it did, some tendrils wrapped around Vole, and then the tendrils wrapped around each of them began to expand until they were wrapped around them entirely, like cocoons that held them firmly in place.

At the same time, Sneasel's attack slammed into the tendrils surrounding Kyron but it was not only ineffective, but it reflected the attack right back at Sneasel.

Amelia gasped. "What's going on! those sounds....they...."
I don't believe that either Cyrus.
On which thing?
The you aren't strong thing.
Oh..I am..I'm emotionally weak..I only was strong when..I can't even remember.
Thats why you need someone to lean on who is emotionally strong until you become emotionally strong yourself. Ill walk you through it.
Really?..Thanks..I think I used to be strong..But I just collapsed after three days ago.
Yeah sure. Im fine with that. Im pretty hardened to emotional attacks. Well Im gonna have to go to bed soon, but just dont commit suicide while I sleep.
I won't!I'm to emotionally tired to even attempt it right now.
As the shadow balls, Itsuki was like a deer in the head lights. 'F***' he murmured quietly to himself as the line of 20 shadow balls hit pushing him back well unconscious.

Naze: Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!

--------------

Stain: Sneasle!

In just the nick of time, Sneasle managed to dodge, though the ice beam grazing Sneasle's claw. Stain growled to himself quietly. This was increasingly annoying. Not only was he forced to do this, but also it seems some people arent doing there part of the work and some people ask pointless questions. This was irritating to him. Not only was it not fun it was work, labor, annoying, and quite a waste of energy for him. He hated this more than he hated when Johnny had got him stuck with the Scyther. He turned around to the group that was supposivly waiting for the right moment to come up with an attack and shouted with a very loud voice.

Stain: What do you idiots think you are doing sitting back and doing nothing?! What waiting for the right moment or just being fricken retards and not acting a darn thing! Just going on sitting back and 'Hey look! Theyre fatefully loosing! Ha ha ha!' You guys are all retarded idiots that cant even hold up there part! At least I announced that I didnt plan on doing anything! Humph

Stain let out a grunt before closing his eyes and facing forward in attempt to calm himself down. They say they will help and send people on a death run and sit back and do nothing. Just say you arent doing anything. At least they would know. He took a deep breath. Anyways, since when did a Spiritomb have this strength? Maybe he just never fought one, but this was a bit insane. He rubbed his head pretty violently.

Stain: Gah!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Anilion:"I never have been yelled at..With such rationality...By a six YEAROLD."

Silius:"I think you mean fiveyearold."

Johnny:"HE IS CLEARLY A TREE YEAROLD YOU FOOLS!"

Jaakuna clanged onto Rai."He yelled too loud..."
Walter: "Despite his age, he makes a fair point." *Looks over in the direction of Shelly.* "His shouting gave us away. What do you wanna do?"

Shelly was still sitting down in the same position as royalty would sit and closed her eyes. "Attack the Spiritomb."

Walter nodded and yawned. "Alright then. Ekans. Go up and attack with Bite!"

Ekans nodded and launched it's attack.

----------------------

Amelia: "Stain! Why did you do that? Now the Spiritomb knows what we were planning!"

*Several tendrils shot out and wrapped around Itsuki and his Pokemon, forming cocoons around them as well. The cocoons began to drain the life force out of those trapped inside it.*
Anilion pressed the button on his Pokeball and let Ninjask out."Use Air Slash!"Ninjask flew high in the air before flying down like a Torpedo using the attack.
(7 year old)

Stain: I realized that. Thats why Im so pissed and annoyed at not only them but myself. And shouldnt the teachers be here by now? Rather then letting us simply suffer under here? Anyways we need to get people out of their cocoon traps. *let out Glaceon* Glaceon tunnel for us.

Arya: Genocider, you up for it?

Genocider nodded at her from her shoulder.

Arya: Alright then, jump and Water gun!

Genocider jumped high into the air and launched a water gun.

----------------

Rai: Nah, I heard louder noises. When you get up close to thunder, it is much louder

(Im glad no one noticed, or at least mentioned that I wrote There rather then Theyre and dont bother me about punctuation you should know by now I dont find the point or the big difference between dont and don't. Its only a dot that doesnt even end a sentence or anything. So, I only use apostrophes in school work.)
Amelia: "C-cocoons?!"

----------------

Spiritomb batted aside Ekans while at the same time, the Water Gun hit it, but didn't seem to do any serious damage. Though that did pique Walter's interest.

Walter: "It didn't use tendrils to block it. Judging from the sounds, there are quite a few tendrils already being used. Perhaps even this Spiritomb has it's limits."
Professor Chaucer yawned as he walked into the Teachers Lounge, only to be met with the sight of Yasashis devouring their food. "Well it is certainly nice to see you up and about, but I must warn you that Miss Nova can be quite harsh to people that eat her egg salad."
Jaakuna:"H-how loud?"

Yasashi:"Pfft she ain't here,And if she was I could just plop out a stack of hundreds so she could buy as many as she wants."He threw out a stack of hundreds at Chaucer."Go buy yourself something nice,I insist."
Professor Chaucer chuckles but didn't even look at the money. "It certainly helps to have money, but I think you'll find that there are many things in life that just cannot be solved with, as you all it, 'a stack of hundreds.'" h said with a smile. "Regardless, you can get into quite a bit of trouble if you are caught here. You do seem to have made a rather large mess." *walks over some of the mess to where he usually sits and reaches for the remote.*
Yasashi sat down in Vendetta's seat."Hey.You know the weird teacher who always has smoke coming from his room and has red eyes?Why does that smoke make you feel really good?"He bit into some pizza off from the ground.
(No drugs.)

Professor Chaucer: "It's probably some medicinal herb." *finds the flicker and turns on the tv, which was on a news channel that was covering a breaking story.*

News Reporter: "I'm here in the Fiore region where a young female researcher has discovered what appears to be a set of ancient underground ruins. These ruins appear to be some sort of temple and only authorized personnel are allowed access, regardless, we managed to track down the researcher that discovered it and managed to ask some questions. When asked about her discovery, the researcher had this to say."

*The screen cut to a young woman, probably in her early-mid thirties, who was speaking.*

Researcher: "The inside of the ruins are lined with strange pictures and even stranger writing. My colleagues believe that this is the work of a brand new breed of Pokemon. Never before seen!"

Reporter: "You sound like you aren't convinced."

Researcher: "I'm not. I know exactly what made these ruins."

Reporter: "What?"

Researcher: "ALIENS!"

*the channel changed as Professor Chaucer pressed a button on the remote.* "Of course they'd find a way to make a legitimate scientific discovery into some big wild goose chase for aliens."
(What?I was never hinting such.Was that a Lora reference?)

Yasashi laughed at the idea."Those idiots.The chances of finding plausible evidence for an alien species creating ruins on the earth is like trying to find a mircosized bug on your back,You can't spot it till you get money to buy a microscope to find it.Most rich people aren't stupid enough to fund"Alien"Research."
(Just making sure. Also, XD maybe it is. *cough*necessary for plot*cough*)

Professor Chaucer: "Possibly. I'm surprised you aren't more concerned about how the rest of your team is doing."
Yasashi:"One threatened to blackmail me,Wait no I think he is now.One is an annoying girl who never ceases to annoy me.And then the other...is the other..I'm surprised your not concerned about me eating Professor Vendetta's apple cobbler.
Professor Chaucer: "They're your teammates. The entire point of this exorcise was for you to learn the bond of trusting one another. Because after all, in the wilderness, your money was useless. You couldn't pay off or bribe the Seviper that bit you. You were helpless and it was your teammates. Your comrades that saved you from dying from it's poison. You owe them your life. Keep that in mind next time you decide to complain about them." *stands up and walks over to the door. then stops and looks back.* "I expect this place to be spotless by the time we return with the others. If it's not, Professor Tybalt has been looking for a volunteer to scrub the roof of the Academy."
Riku114 commented…
*exercise *cough* This isnt Banished and the Exorcist zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wantadog commented…
dbngfoienfioenfoiewnfiopewnfiopewhnfuioewbniouewniofpewnjifoewn zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wantadog commented…
......so take that...... zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Stain: Yes Cocoons. *looks over at the non-distraction team* Seems the role may switch. Come on, we might be able to free them with the distraction they are giving us. *runs towards the closest one who at the moment, was Kyron*

---------------

Arya: Again! Water Gun! To the point!

Taku: Lets help out! Slyveon! Fairy Wind! *threw the pokeball to let Slyveon out as she, almost immediately launched out a Fairy Wind*

Dale: Milotic, show your strength and your beauty. Attract then follow up with Iron Tail!

Milotic uncoiled itself as it launched attract and then slithered towards the Spiritomb to hit with Iron Tail
Yasashi:"YOU THINK YOU CAN SCARE ME?!MY ALLOWANCE IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR SALARY!I'LL PAY TYBALT OFF!"He walked out of the lounge."Pfft,That didn't poison me..Or did it."
Walter: "Get back in there Ekans! Hit it with Glare!"

Ekans nodded and attacked with Glare. Meanwhile, Gavin and Peter all launched attacks of their own at the Spiritomb.

-------------

All of the attacks hit the Spiritomb at pretty much the exact same time. Or more accurately, they were about to hit the Spiritomb. the attacks were all just hanging in the air, mere inches from the dangerous ghost type Pokemon. It seemed that all sound was cut off as the tension instantly reached the point where you could cut it with a knife...then....in a massive explosion, all of the attacks were sent blasting back as the Spiritomb let out a massive explosion. The force of it knocked all of their Pokemon back, sending Ekans crashing into Walter, knocking out Ekans and almost knocking Walter out as well. The same was pretty much for the other Pokemon as well. At almost the same time, several tendrils shot out at an amazing speed at Sneasel and Stain. Amelia let out a scream and scrunched her eyes shut.

The tendrils stopped suddenly just before they would have hit Stain or Sneasel. a low, echoing laugh began to seemingly come from all around them. It was Spiritomb laughing at their attempts at distracting it.
Silius:"This is not going well....I do not like this..."

Anilion:"Oh thy father,Please instill thine power in thy Pokemon for.."He kept going on with his prayer bowing his head and standing on his knees.

Johnny:"Mr.Overly Religious."
Three tendrils shot out and wrapped themselves around Anilion, Johnny, and Silius, forming cocoons around them

Walter looked over at them. The tendrils were moving so fast now. "Dammit-" was all he could get out before another tendril wrapped around him as well.

Even more tendrils shot out to wrap around Rai and Jaakuna while Gavin and Peter were captured fairly easily.
Silius screamed out "what the fuck" before he was captured,Anilion was still praying and Johnny was moping.

Jaakuna:"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!LET ME GO!!!!"She screamed loudly and tried to kick out of the tendrils.
Stain's heart skipped a beat as the tendrils came at him in the blink of an eye and stopped right before him. He was stunned for a few second when he swore that he himself would kill Mew next time he saw it. He fell back as he regained his breathe. What the hell was with this Spiritomb?! He looked around, everyone was being swallowed by the swarm of tendrils. He tried to slow down his breathing. Remember, this spiritomb makes food out of rattled energies. Though saying be calm was easier said.... or well thought then actually done.

Stain: A-Amelia, stay calm. It finds joy in freaking us out.

----------------

Rai: THIS ISNT A STORM THIS IS CLAUSTROPHOBIC!

----------------

Arya laid on the floor with Genocider on her chest. Ouch, her head was ringing after getting hit by Genocider. She sat up. The tendrils.......were too fast.......

Taku was well out of it and knowcked out along with Slyveon who was right beside him.

Dale, wheather he was uncoinsous or not it was hard to tell, but either way, he was well trapped under Milotic
Jaakuna kept screaming at the spiritomb to let her go while Silius was getting pissed off still being able to hear her.

Silius:"Won't that c**t let me have peace?"
(Riku says she has to go so I guess the end of this battle will happen tomorrow.)

Amelia: "E-e-easy for y-you to say! I'm scared out of my mind! What is with this thing!? W-why isn't it attacking us?"

The reasoning for that was simple. Spiritomb knew that Stain could see it and it wanted him to watch as all of his companions were swallowed up, and be powerless to stop it. To that end, the tendrils shot out again and began to wrap around Amelia. Amelia fell back and began to frantically try to escape from the tendrils before it could wrap around her. "AHH! H-HELP ME!" she shouted.

As soon as she said that, Tranchia came out of it's pokeball, fighting it's fear of the dark,and attacked the tendrils, forcing them to let go, for the moment. Amelia was breathing heavily.

------------------

The Spiritomb was laughing at their futile attempts to escape when suddenly it roared in pain as the tendrils that were wrapped around Johnny were severed. The piece of tendril that was still attached to the Spiritomb retreated back, while the ones cocooned around Johnny wilted in seconds until he was left. The Spiritomb growled as it realized that something was wrong. it couldn't see whatever it was that attacked it. So the Spiritomb did the only thing it could do. It released whatever trick it was using to caused the darkness, which revealed....

Scyther: "SCY!" *makes threatening movements at the Spiritomb*
Johnny's cocoon slammed into the ground breaking it in half."W-What?..What happened?"He looked over at Scyther."Dude I was so worried!"He teared up a bit."Man I was scared out of my mind you were hurt or..Dude I'm sorry I was such an ass!I realized what it was like to lose you!It was like losing somebody you knew forever!I promise I will be better!Just don't leave me!"He was full on crying at this point,But he saw the opportunity and ran to the trees.
The Spiritomb looked at Scyther for a minute before bursting out laughing. Then it began to speak in a voice that sent chills down the spines of anyone within earshot. "This is your hero? You think this Scyther can save you? Pathetic."

The Scyther showed no reaction to Johnny's or Spiritomb's words. Instead, the high leveled, Normal Type Pokemon raised it's scythes and charged in for the attack.

The Spiritomb didn't need to attack in return. After all, Spiritomb was a ghost type and therefore was immune to Scyther's normal type attacks, no matter how strong they were. Still, it was interesting that the Pokemon was dim-witted enough to attack head on. So the Spiritomb withdrew all of the tendrils that were wrapped around everyone and launched them at the Scyther. The extremely fast tendrils seemed to be impossible to dodge, but that is exactly what Scyther did. Dodging and slicing down tendril after tendril as it made it's way quickly towards the Spiritomb itself. The Spiritomb added Shadow Balls to the attacks, but just like the tendrils, Scyther just sliced through or dodged them. Finally the Scyther reached the Spiritomb after leaping into the air to slam straight down onto the Spiritomb. Spiritomb put up a quick defense though it was more on instinct than necessity. After all, it was a normal types and normal types couldn't-

Then both of Scyther's scythes slammed down onto Spiritomb's Keystone in the shape of an X as it used a powerful double Slash attack. What's even more shocking is that it worked. There was a moment of silence and then cracks began to appear on the Keystone. The Spiritomb wildly brought it's tendrils around to wrap around Scyther and stop it's scythes from doing anymore damage, and then it noticed that this Scyther seemed different. It's eyes were bright purple. As if....

Shelly calmly walked out of the forest. She was holding a sharpened stick and spoke in the same monotone voice she always used. "Your plan appears to have worked completely, Litwick-sama."

The Scyther, which was being possessed by Shelly's Litwick, nodded it's head.

Shelly nodded as she received some form of non-verbal communication. "Yes, Litwick-sama. I shall finish the job." she said as she started to walk over to the Spiritomb which couldn't defend due to all of it's strength quickly draining and it struggling to hold back the Scyther. "It was clear from the beginning that your power was so great that distractions or strength in numbers would do next to nothing in the way of stopping you, but with everybody trying to do just that, it was easy to lull you into believing we were just like any other opponent. You misunderstood that only a ghost Pokemon can truly know how to defeat a ghost Pokemon. The struggles provided by these humans blinded you to what was happening outside of this clearing. You did not think we were smart enough for something like this, and that was your undoing."
Johnny fell silent,He just put all of his heart into his apology to Scyther..But it wasn't really Scyther"This sucks man.."
Walter: *rubbing some dirt off of his clothing. He looked at Johnny and found it pretty easy to figure out what was bothering him.* "Stop complaining. At least it's over."
Johnny looked a little pained."Yeah..."He sighed a little."I just wanna end this trip already."His beard was swaying in the wind."Damn..What am I gonna tell mom?Two missing fingers..."

Silius scratched his head after he got up."Damn if that could get me..I guess humans really are the second most powerful race anymore."

Anilion laughed"But we were the first."

Silius frowned."I don't believe that religious crap."

Jaakuna was still crying when she hit the ground."I MISS MO-I'm...Alive?...I'm alive!"She began crying out of joy."I was so scared!"
______________-

Meanwhile while Yasashi paid off the janitor to do his mess for him he went back to his dorm and slept,When passing in his room he noticed his eyes were a little darker and his hair was lighter,But he dismissed it as a hallucination."Pfft...I'm seeing things
Stain watched the Scyther. He did not like being able to do nothing and he would have rather kept to the plan and do absolutely nothing. Not only was he up-showed, but he was up-showed by the ghostly girl who had decided to order him around earlier in the first place. Rather than exerting this dislike at the attack to his pride in depression or anger like Silius would, he locked it away in the back of his mind for later uses and he did this for both the positive and the negative happenings if the situation wasnt fit for the expressions of them. He stood up dusting off his pants, Sneasle had fainted not from getting hit from the tendrils but due to a mix of exhaustion and fright. He picked up Sneasle and returned him to his pokeball. Was the spiritomb really done? The Keystone was cracked though not destroyed plus the Spiritomb had the strength to speak..... He glanced at the Spiritomb before heading to the group, his back turned to the Spiritomb though still having his guard up.

Kyron sat up. Growlithe's head popped very slightly out of the collar of Kyron's shirt to look at Kyron. He pet Growlithe's head and stood up returning Growlithe who had already taken enough scare for one day.

Kyron: That was rough.

Arya: *still laying down* God my head hurts.......

Allain: And by the way, Silius, you arent the strongest person in the world you know. You cant represent all of the humans in strength
Silius turned red."No but I sure can try!"He walked away a little bit."I have to get stronger..If not I'll be some money hungry asshole like my parents.."He cracked his knuckles."I came here to become the best...Be the best be the best be the best..."
Walter: "Stop being dramatic. This fight was actually pretty fun. Though it does beg the question of why the Scyther saved you specifically, doesn't it?"

The Spiritomb watched as Shelly slowly made her way over to it, the sharpened stick slowly dragging across the ground as her limp arms seemed to be in no shape to lift it. The Spiritomb felt no fear, even in this situation. It merely laughed. It laughed and it laughed. "You mortals have managed to amuse me. I shall allow you this victory. Be warned though that I will return. You will feel the fear that comes from knowing that I still live on."

Shelly had reached Spiritomb by then and lifted the stick high into the air. "Unlikely." was all she said before slamming the stick down and into the crack that Scyther had made. The force of the blow was not extremely powerful but it did the trick, breaking the Keystone into several pieces.

The instant it broke, the Keystone release all 108 of the trapped spirits inside in a massive explosion of souls flying in every direction imaginable. What would happen to those souls, which were bound to the Keystone for a reason....was unknown.
Riku114 commented…
I suppose this also means the darkness too? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wantadog commented…
The darkness broke awhile ago. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
Okie zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Johnny:"He.."He began wobbling."..Must really care.."He walked three steps into the clearing before he collapsed for the second time"....Ugh........................&­quo­t;T­he voices of everybody became gradually fuzzy too him.

Jaakuna look horrified."I-i-i-i-ts....Go..GONNA COME BACK?!"
Dale: *returns Milotic and sits up* Probably not. Theres a chance, but probably not.

Stain: Anyways, it this stupid hot game over yet?

Kyron: Oh it couldnt have been that bad.

Stain: It was.

Naze: It totally was. That Spiritomb made it horrible.

Taku: Gah......... *pointed shakily over to 4 Ariados that came out of the bushes once the spiritomb was gone and stood in guard of Itsuki* I hate spiders.......
Anilion:"Besides the feeling of a tentacle putting me in a cocoon it was fun!"

Jaakuna:"I wonder what happened with YashYash"

Anilion:"What type of nickname is that?"
Gray: Probably in a better condition than we are
Jaakuna:"I wonder how horrendous his grade is now.."
Gavin: "I'm sure the Ariados just want to show their gratitude. After all, the Spiritomb has been tormenting them for so long, yet we put n end to it."

Walter: "Well if they want to thank us, they better do it soon." *points in the sky to a small speck that was their ride back home.*

Amelia: "So....you mean...it's....over? It's really over?!"