PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 2808

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
Johnny was still on the floor unconscious.

Jaakuna cried while the speck descended closer and closer."FINALLY I CAN TAKE A SHOWER!"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Riku114 said…
Kyron: Am I the only one that stayed well bathed? Im bathed daily. I cant stand poor hygine.......... And I shared a hut with you....... Ew............ Why do you think I placed up by a waterfall and lake for? *sighs and scratches head* Dirty girl.

Naze: *walked over to the Ariados and picked up Itsuki, who was still out, despite their hissing, after all he was part of their swarm. She sighed* Thank you, but we need to be going.

With hesitation the Ariados backed off though before leaving threw a few apples and berries over at them and ran off through the forest.

Naze: Like I lived in a flock of Honchkrow, Itsuki lived in a swarm of Ariados that treated him as a head.

(I need to go eat)
Anilion:"I ate Kabobs."

Jaakuna:"You hogged up the waterfall!FREAKING FOUR HOUR SHOWERS."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wantadog said…
Amelia: "Don't exaggerate, Jaakuna. there was plenty of room in the river for you to bathe." she said meekly.

--------------

Walter: "Here's an idea. How about we go the rest of this trip in silence?" He said as the aircraft arrived and landed noisily. Then from the craft, came Professor Chaucer, having gotten on as soon as he had finished his conversation with Yasashi.

Professor Chaucer: "Ah, how are you all doing? you seem to have made it in fairly good condition. I hope you enjoyed the little camping trip." *looks back at Professor's Nova, Yushin, and Gai.* "There seem to be a few injuries to take care of."
Kyron: Anyways, I woke up early to leave you all time. Anyways, I second Walters idea. I hadnt had silence the whole two weeks.

--------------

Nova yawned. She had been up for the past three days straight taking care of patients, most of which she had no help from her pokemon that were also busy tending to the patients as well. Just to add to it, she had to be on the pick ups and drops off due to the larger injuries while the nurse handles the lesser ones.

Yushin: Keep it up Kise, the storm is almost over.

Nova: Yeah I know. Ive been living off of tea and apples. Anyways Merek, can you take care of the lesser damages while I work on the boy who lost fingers and recieved quite a few nasty wounds?
Professor Chaucer: "Of course, Miss Nova." *Hops off the plane and looks around.* "Alright everyone. Please form an orderly line. Those with severe injuries, go to Miss Nova. Those with minor injuries, come to me. Those that are more or less unharmed, please hop inside the aircraft."

Walter yawned and returned his Ekans and hopped into the plane. Peter and Amelia soon followed. Gavin had a bit of a concussion so he walked over to Professor Chaucer.

Professor Chaucer whistled. "Quite a bump. You guys seemed to have been put through alot."

Gavin: "Ya ya. As if you weren't aware of what was living in this forest from the very beginning."

Professor Chaucer acted shocked: "Well we may have POSSIBLY received reports of strange occurrences and rare Pokemon sightings in the area, but there's no way we'd put you children in harms way deliberately."

Gavin: "Ya ya. Right."
Johnny was still on the floor.

Gai was just done with his medicene."SUP DUDES!"

Vendetta:"Listen up you fools!When you leave,You will go in a orderly fashion you jungle monkeys!"

Anilion:"CIVILIZATION! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Silius:"Weren't you the guy that said you liked it?"

Anilion:"Don't care!"
Riiiiiikuuuuu! We neeeed more thaaaaan one poooosssst a daaaaayyyy.

XD JK JK.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
MY INTERNET DIED FOR TWO HOURS STRAIGHT! T.T Ive been complaining to my mom about getting a new internet company or complaining because every day it become both worse and more frequent........
Yowch. What internet service do you have? We have Comcast and it works pretty well.
Prof. Nova was working on Johnny's leg as she sighed. How could somone get this badly injured...... And even more still have been able to stay through the whole event? Anyways she looked up at Johnny who had taken a seat for her to work.

Prof. Nova: For those fingers, I can set you up with some artificial if you like.

After Johnny, she would have to check up on Itsuki's condition....... And would be able to sleep tonight though between classes starting up again and tending to the aftermath of the patients, she would be busy for AT LEAST another week with just the students. She would probably leave Florges or Gardevoir to handle the pokemon of the students that are in a bad condition......... Or then again, maybe she could have the nurse or Merek handle the pokemon. She sighed mentally. She should just focus on the students for now. Maybe she should get a teacher's aid next year....... There were always these random bursts of busy weeks.
"No!Just...No....I need to regain myself before I can accept artificial...Thank you Ms.Nova...."He let out all the pain right now in a gigantic burst of Johnny balling and crying along with some sobbing

Hell I dont know. ATT or something like that I think. Its hell though.
I have comcast too.
Professor Chaucer continued to look after all of the injured people and Pokemon while Gavin filled him in on some of the important events that had happened.

Professor Chaucer: "Alright. So what about you?" He asked Scyther. "You seem injured."

Scyther merely shook it's head, having been released from Litwick's possession. It quietly turned around and began to walk back to the edge of the clearing.
Johnny."S-Scyther!You can leave if you want!But please stay with me."He rolled the Pokeball over to him."I won't force you."
The Scyther turned towards Johnny then looked down at the Pokeball. It appeared to be seriously considering what Johnny said, but in the end, it shook it's head. This forest was plagued by Spiritomb, a terror that Scyther failed to defeat without help. If there was even the slightest chance of Spiritomb returning one day, Scyther would need to be here...to protect the Pokemon of the rainforest. That being said, the Scyther did remember it's vow and it hit the Pokeball with the back end of it's scythe so hard that it was sent flying and smacked Stain straight in the face. A little reminder that they would have their rematch one day. Then the Scyther turned, walked out of sight, and everything was silent.
Johnny turned his back,He knew what Scythers reason was.So he just stayed silent.".......................I'll come visit him some day again.."
(XD)

Stain fell back from getting hit. He rubbed his face and looked down at the pokeball before looking back at the Scyther. It definitely did not have a personality that usually fit him, but that Scyther wasnt half bad. It wanted a rematch and sure it would get one if it ever returned...... Or he ever returned there.

Stain: Dont worry Johnny, you will probably see him again. *chuckled and smiled a bit* I still hate both you and that Scyther though he has a grudge on me. We will probably cross paths again
Johnny:"Yep,And I still hate you guts for leaving me with that loveable psychopath that wanted to kill me."
Professor Chaucer: "So are you guys ready to go?" *looks at the other teachers.* "Shall we announce the winners now or when we return to the Academy?"
Silius:"NOW!"

Vendetta:"I'm ready to get out of this digglet infested forest..All the damn time..."A digglet popped out from under the ground under neath him before Vendetta pulled it out from the ground."HAH YOU FOOL."

Silius:"What is that?!"
Professor Chaucer calmly took the Diglett from Vendetta and lightly smacked the back of his hand. then he put the Diglett back and it went back underground.
(Vote now. Who won the Survival Test? I vote.....nobody did. Really. It was an appalling display of terrible teamwork. The closest that MIGHT have won would be Gavin's group but they took several days to realize Johnny was missing.)
(Group Anilion.)

Vendetta:"Chaucer you have always been soft on those little disturbances...Waiting to happen."
Naze and Itsuki: least deserving in my opinion

Allain and Anilion: Second to least deserving in my opinion.
What why XD
Because Naze and Itsuki abandoned their teammates right off the bat. I now quote the wise words of Kakashi Hatake.

"Those who break the rules are scum. This is true, but those who abandon their friends....are worse than scum."

The same applies to Anilion and Allain. They showed no concern over how Naze and Itsuki were doing. In fact, they seemed really happy about how much better they thought they were doing than them.
So THATS why?
You act like that isn't enough.....
Nah nah I understand.
(I would vote Shelly's group........... Though the question of what happened to the rest of the group worries me. So I say nobody. Group Anillion, do you not remember what happened in the very begining?

Oh Wanta already adressed that. Anyways, this thing was about teamwork. Let me state the problems with each group in the next post)
Really I'm not sure whether to give Shelly a group.
Riku114 commented…
XD Its a mystery what she was part of XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(No idea what happened with Shelly's group,)
Group Kyron Amelia Jaakuna and Rai. They did manage to get work done after the destuction of how many bases I can not count. As well as the fact that Jaakuna SLEPT. Kyron handled mostly on his own and later worked with Amelia. Rai worked on her own and then wandered off at the sound of thunder

Group Silius Dale Walter and Stain. Firstly being said, no one really worked as a team. Silius tried to play the role as the leader while no one else followed. Walter got in arguements with Silius constantly, IMO, dominating in the arguements. Stain ended up drifiting off and wandering off into his own group. We it came to being attacked, they all split up.

Group Gavin, Arya, Taku, and Johnny. While they looked like they might do a good job, they broke when the group got lost Johnny and later got fed up with him. It greatly ruptured their team work

Group Gray Ariana Peter and Yasashi. Firstly Ariana litterally read a book the whole time after getting a shelter. Gray just played cards. Peter tried to sell his merchandise and Yasashi got bit.

Group Anillion, Allain, Itsuki and Naze. This has already been adressed

Group Shelly. What happened to the rest of the group?!
Prof. Yushin: Usari it isnt good to be hurting the young pokemon. You dont know when they will come back and bit you. Anyways, the young pokemon are fragile creatures. You cant go hurting them like that.
Indeed. Really we, the RP'ers, did a terrible job. We can't just blame the characters. We didn't do well with the teamwork either XD
Vendetta:"You have some balls addressing me by the name Yushin.And do you know how many times that Digglet popped underneath me?!EVERY FIVE MINUTES."

Gai:"Bro do you need some mediceneeeeeeee...It could help youuuuuuuu."

Vendetta:"Hippie...And why is almost every teacher here but me understand that you need to be hard on them at a young age!Or they will turn into delinquents!"
Prof. Yushin: *smiled at him* Ill always be there to defend the young pokemon Usari. And also Usari, you know, not every student is a delinquent. You are simply to vulgar in the way you show your place that rather than keeping them from being delinquents, they become them instead.

Prof. Nova: Gai, Ill handle the medicine giving out. He just is going through some anger issues from working for so long.

Taku: Am I wrong when I say hes always alike that

(I agree, so no one wins?)
Professor Chaucer: "Everyone hop into the Plane please. Nice and quietly now."
wantadog commented…
Let's just let the principle take care of announcing who won. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Vendetta:"Every student is,They never show it to us but in truth they are ALL up to something."

Gai looked at Taku."Takuuuuuuuuu.....Can I call you Tako?Like Taco but....Like...With a K."
(Hey I gtg)
(Cyyyyrrrruuuus. Get your characters on the plane already. We're so so so close to finally being done with this arc. Let's not waste time with random stuff.)
Jaakuna ran into the plane."TECHNOLOGY!"She kissed the plane a bunch
(XD Wanta wants me to so why not)

As addressed, the students boarded the plane to head off. The doors were closed at the plan began to incline into the air.

Prof. Yushin: You dont trust people enough. Thats your problem
(*Tears in eyes* It's so beautiful.)

*As the plane rose into the air to make it's return trip to the academy, down in the forest that was growing ever smaller, a small pink Pokemon flitted from tree to tree. It was in an angle so that only Stain, who was in a window seat, could see it.*

(I'll wait for Cyrus to make a post then I shall timeskip.)
wantadog commented…
And Riku obviously. I swear on the blood of my ancestors that this mini arc shall end tomorrow! Even if I have to control Riku's characters for her! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wantadog commented…
XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Vendetta:"Indeed I don't."

All of my characters got in the plane,The last one was Johnny who was especially depressed.

Johnny:"...I should just jump out of the plane...."

Anilion:"Don't say stuff like that.."
wantadog commented…
We'll just assume they got into the plane before it took off XD zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(XD Wanta, when you asked me to post before leaving last night, half of me wanted to be a jerk and pretend i left before reading it just to see conversation would arrise on the rp but then again, I want it over too XD)
(I know right? Also @Cyrus can we PLEASE leave the suicide crap out of this? I get it. He's sad about his fingers and Scyther, but still....it's Pokemon....I was fine with it in Banished because it's demons and is supposed to have dark parts, but....)
(Fine fine.)