PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 2808

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Riku114 said…
Prof. Rainer: *sat up a little more interested in Walter's proposal* What would these key changes be?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wantadog said…
Walter's expression didn't change. "Simple. The first change would be a lock on their budget. They can't make any purchases without someone from the Student Council inputting a code to allow the transaction to go through. Second change is that they actively recruit members and if their numbers fall below five, the club cannot make any purchases. The third change is that they take a more active role by using the information and books for things like public readings or tutoring students who are having trouble with research. Finally, for all of this to happen, the book club must first pay back their debt and receive the approval of all the other clubs."
Prof. Rainer: But before I agree to this, I have two questions. One, why are you doing this? Two, what makes you have the belief that they will be able to do this?

(Cyrus, Agatha.)
Walter: "Don't get me wrong. I'm not nearly as nice as I'm seeming. I'm doing this for one simple reason. Arya is annoying. She and Naze have been going through every single thing I've said or done in the past year in an attempt to prove I'm some sort of ruffian and rulebreaker. They've followed me and had me followed and Naze has even tried to get permission to search my room for, and I quote, "evidence." This has become a big inconvenience, especially when I'm trying to study and I want it to stop. So by helping save her club, Arya will owe me one and she'll have no choice but to back off. Simple as that."

Walter was telling the truth, even if it wasn't the whole truth. He did intend to force Arya to stop following him, but that didn't mean it was all he was doing.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
Porygon-2 used psychic on the Gligar."Enjoy this meddling punk!"He ran off quickly to behind the vending machine which was home-base for Saint.

Saint took back his phone and hung his head down low."Welp Pory...We failed the mission..But I do know this..."He put Porygon-2 in his ball and began walking"Silius will not be happy with Walter and Amelia."He spoke in code so nobody could understand him
---------------------
Yasashi looked in the mirror to see a familiar face,His pigments were back..Did that mean the poison finally had flushed out of his system.."Oh god!"He ran to the bathroom quickly to where he began throwing up."Damn the seviper had a lot of poison!"He kept puking.
Allain sighed quietly listening over at whoever's attempt it was to spy on them was. It was so damn obviously. He knew it wasnt a Disciplinary Council member, none of them had a Porygon 2 nor was anyone else assigned to Walter. He didnt find it worth the struggle to try to sneak about to the door so instead he just walked up and sat down on the floor right in front of Amelia

Allain: Im sure I have met you back in the survival event. Im Allain if you dont remember. *gave her a friendly smile* Dont worry, Im not interested in getting behind that door or listening in, I just want to talkto someone while I wait to stalk Walter and continue my job.

-------------------------------

Prof. Rainer nodded and was silent for a bit thinking it over. After about half a minute she spoke again

Prof. Rainer: Alright. I like the idea, though due to their spending also taking from the overall school I want at least 7 staff signatures (7 out of the 9 of the ones made) I would not want to cause any major disagreements between my staff and myself that would cause a problem between students and staff in the long run. *pulls out a clipboard that had a sign in. She pulled out a pen and singed in the first line area*
Amelia gave a worried look to her Gligar. "Are you okay, Tranchia?"

Tranchia flexed itself to show it was fine and zoomed around Amelia's head a few times.

Amelia: "Thank goodness." *Looks at Allain.* "Oh...ok. My name is Amelia. It's nice to meet you Allain."

---------------------

Walter smiled. "Of course. I think getting the approval of the staff shouldn't be too difficult." *takes the clipboard after Prof Rainer was done signing.* "Well I do believe that wraps up everything I needed to talk to you about. I'm sure you have more important things you need to do today." *stands up and inclines his head a bit.* "Always a pleasure, ma'am." (You gotta admit. Walter is good XD)

(So which two teachers/staff members will not be signing it?)
Riku114 commented…
I alisema that just in case Cyrus planned on making Vendetta the d*** he is. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Riku114 commented…
It could easily go over 7 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(Gai and Vendetta,They will not be signing that bullcrap wavier!)
(Cyrus there is no need for the vulgar language)

Allain: *yawns* Dont think that was me who was messing with the Porygon 2.

---------------------

Prof. Rainer: Alright. See you later.
(Twas not vulgar._
Amelia nervously shook her head back and forth rapidly. "Nonononono I didn't think that at all. I'm sure it was someone else."

Walter: "Who was someone else?" *he asked, having just opened the door and come out of Prof Rainer's office.* "Something wrong?"

Amelia: "Oh uh...no. Nothing's wrong."

Walter: "Good. Then we'll be off. Come on you two. We have alot of work to do." *strides past them and walks down the hall without looking back.*

Amelia jumped up. "Wait for me!" *chases after him.*
Allain stood up and yawned and follows after him along side Amelia.

Allain: So what was that meeting about?

(Timeskip soon?)
Walter: "Oh you know. Prof Rainer was having trouble with her X-Transceiver and I volunteered to look at it for her." *makes a left*

Amelia: *follows*

(Yes)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(Much yes.)
(So when to?)
(Idk. Do you have a specific time in mind?)
(The day before the bookclub gets re-opened.)
(....so basically just skip to the very end of the arc? -_-)
(WAIT WAIT WAIT,We need to here the objections of Yasashi and Silius.We both know they won't let this fly!I mean Yasashi was about ready to start a book burning.)
(Exactly. There is a ton of stuff to do before the book club is re-opened so we can't just skip through all of that. They need to get signatures from all of the club heads + 7 of the staff members.)
(Oh man,Uh-Uh.It'll take a magical miracle to make Silius sign it.)
(I have a plan. Walter is one sneaky fellow.)
(If he even forges one signature Silius will rip him in half,With his bare hands.)
(Forging is not necessary XD)
(Boy he better be sneaky..)
(New rule added.)
I hate megalutions,who brought it up?)
Both Riku and I hate Mega Evolutions as well. Well actually Riku says she has a few less negative feelings towards them than she originally did, but she brought up that even though none of us like Mega Evolutions, we still need to use them because we can't just ignore them completely.
I hate them to the Core,Anyways has anybody noticed I use Blazikien a lot?
You don't really use it at all.
I mean in the party,Silius has a combusken,Satsunji has Blazkien and I'm sure one of the scientists have one too.
None of your scientists use Blaziken. Though can you really say they use any Pokemon alot since you seem obsessed with having your human characters do the fighting instead of the Pokemon?
Haven't we already had our discussion about this?Why bring it up again?
Im going to have my Scientist guy who specializes in Megas will have Mega Mawile. Im still deciding on who of mine.
Why bring it up again? Because I needed something to pass the time till Riku showed up.
(GAHHHH! We need to get back to the story line! So when should we timeskip to?)
So to pass the time you bring a private conversation onto the forum?
*confused look*

Well I wouldn't really say it's a private conversation since all three of us talk about it, and other similar topics, all the time, but if I upset you by mentioning it, I apologize.

Anyway, if you guys don't have any ideas, then I can always do a timeskip.
You should do it.
Over the next day, Walter dragged Amelia back and forth as they went around to each of the clubs, collecting signatures to get the book club reinstated. It seemed that many of the rumors about Walter were true since most of the clubs seemed determined to sign whatever it was so that Walter would leave as soon as possible. For the most part, it appeared that Walter was content to just allow Amelia to tag along quietly, but she was sure that would change quickly.

Walter: "Well it seems next on our list is none other than the Card Club. That sounds like it'll be fun."

Amelia doubted she'd like Walter's idea of fun. From what she had heard of Gray, he was not likely to just do what Walter said and he might not sign....
Over the passed day nothing had really happened,Silius had become angered by Walter's act of betrayal and had decided to talk to Gavin about it.Silius was right outside the student council's room along with Saint and Yasashi,Silius opened the door."Gavin,We need to talk..All of us."
Gray was in the Card Club room. Right before an actual meeting was to begin, they did their daily (at minimum) card game. Gray threw his hand onto the table. The cards skidded with the numbers 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 all of the clubs. A straight flush. The other club members moaned and folded their cards, some having at this point a mixture of hands. Gray didnt tend to take money daily. He only took money every other week on Saturday for anyone who was willing to try against him with wagers, as to be guessed, the competition he usually had was much lower. He collected the cards up and put them away.

Gray: Anyways, next week we have a competition coming up. With that matter in our heads, we can bring a total of 5 people. That will include of me and four others that prove to be the top over this week.

Gray continued on with his announcement
Johnny looked like a little kid in his sit moving around excitedly,He hoped Gray would pick him,Like really badly,He spoke quitely and softly."Oh I hope I get picked...Please let me get picked Anilion's god....."

(Remember that he is religious,Anilion I mean.)
Gavin was kneeling in the middle of the Student Council club room, surrounded by multiple piles of papers at varying heights. He seemed to be working steadily on the appeal Ariana had filed while simultaneously doing any assigned homework he still had to accomplish. His Spinarak was a few feet away from him, punching holes in stacks of papers that had already been read, then using it's String Shot to bind them together. When Silius came in, Gavin held up a finger to show he needed a minute to finish that page before responding. After that, he calmly looked up and smiled at them. "Ah Silius, Saint, Yasashi. What brings you three here?"

----------------------

Walter dragged Amelia over to the Card Club with Amelia dawdling as much as she could. When they arrived, Walter didn't hesitate or give her any time to prepare before knocking.
Saint locked the door."Sorry Gavin,We don't want any intrusions."

Silius spoke up."It has came to our attention that you have had a large soft spot for the book club..It has been shown many times through this mess..."

Yasashi climbed into the conversation."And that puts us in a very big predicament right here Gavin..We believe that the Book-Club doesn't deserve to be a club at this school..."

Silius chimed in."And we know you will approve of it being Re-Established."

Saint stepped in."We just want to make sure that you see how we are seeing it,It's the most effective thing to do,All it takes is the word 'No' and this entire cluster f**k will be over.."

Silius sighed."Gavin please,Is a greedy club really worth all of this?"
Riku114 commented…
wewe do know Silius always has a hound on him zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Gray sighed at the knock of the door. He spoke up

Gray: Enter.
Gavin blinked once. "Re-established? That's the first I've heard of it. I've been working on this appeal. Tell me what's happening please."

-------------------

Walter smiled and walked into the clubroom, with Amelia following while trying to look as small as possible.

Walter: "Ah hello there. Hope I'm not interrupting" Walter said in a voice that made it clear he knew he was interrupting.
Silius Sighed."Signatures from the head of all the clubs!And 7 of the teachers...I need to make sure that you do not sign the waiver!"
Gray looked over at Walter with a not amused facial expression.

Gray: What ever it is that you want can you get a roll on it already? We are in the middle of a meeting you know. There isnt time for your little games Walter
Johnny was feeling tingly inside,He thought it was sexy when Gray got authoritative."..."He spoke quietly."If Walter keeps intruding he'll get a taste of the deadmans hand.."