PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 2808

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
Vendetta was eating a chocolate bar as he was typing away at the computer,He had just gotten back from the bathroom and was sparing no time for anything else but the computer."Urgh........I feel the chocolate making me happier."He ate the rest of the chocolate."No kids can understand its flavor."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Riku114 said…
Stain : *sighed* Rules to this?

He would have rejected if it was logical. Prof. Tybalt isnt one to be argued with really so he just went along with it. Though he did feel a bit cheaty going against Amelia like this. Amelia was interesting and did spike his interest, but this was an uneven playing ground. He had higher level pokemon and a full team alone and then he himself ranked higher than the other first years just to top that. Amelia on the other hand had lower level pokemon, an incomplete team, and was one of the lower ranked first years. Not to mention that he specialized in ice types while Amelia specialized in flyign types if he was correct. It didnt seem very fair for Amelia.

(Thinking of something to do to get Cyrus something to do and to interact with)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wantadog said…
(Ya...I'll think as well.)

Prof Tybalt looked at Amelia. "How many Pokemon do you have?"

Amelia: "...two...."

Prof Tybalt: "It will be a normal match where each trainer uses two Pokemon. No time limit."
Wanta: "I'm bored."

Riku: "Me too."

Cyrus: "Me three."

Hikari: *content deleted*

Wanta: "How does she keep sneaking in here? Cyrus did you switch the locks like we asked?"

Cyrus: "Ya I did. It's weird."

Riku: "Where do these skits take place anyway?"

Wanta: "Beats me. Cyrus oughta know. He changed the locks. Hey Cyrus! Where the hell are we?"

Cyrus: "I have no idea."

Wanta: "...."

Riku: "...."

Cyrus: "...."

Wanta: "♪A sailor went to sea sea sea, to see what he could see see see, but all that he could see see see, was the bottom of the deep blue sea sea sea.♪"

Riku: "..."

Cyrus: "..."

Wanta: "..."

Riku: "♪A chef read a cookbook book book, to see what he could cook cook cook, but all that he could cook cook cook, was something from a cookbook book book.♪"

Cyrus: "...."

Cyrus: "♪A Pilot flew a jet jet jet, to see where he could get get get, but all that he could get get get, was a place to fly a jet jet jet.♪"

Cyrus: "..."

GMRS: "...." *backs away slowly*
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(Okay. So. I believe that it is uh....Riku's turn so that works out well. We can all take the night to calm down and put it all past us. I will probably not be on Fanpop alot tonight so I bid you all good night.)
(I will remember this.And goodnight.)
Stain: Fine with me. Amelia, show me your fighting abilities

Stain walked over to one end of the battle field. He didnt tend to actually get the chance to battle Amelia so he supposed this battle could be interesting. Okay so what type of pokemon did Amelia have? Flying pokemon. Those pokemon tend to be agile and at least average in speed. Amura and Lapras wouldnt be able to keep up. That left Sneasle, Glaceon, Snover, and Snorunt. Snover was bad against flying so that would take him off the list. Sneasle would be on the team of two due to its speed and capability to keep up with the flying types. Then all was left was Snorunt and Glaceon. In that case he would use Glaceon rather than his partner Snorunt. Glaceon was more fit for this with her special attacks like Shadow ball and Ice beam while Snorunt had Icy Wind and then two physical attacks. He had decided. The two he would be choosing to use was Sneasle and Glaceon.
Amelia took a step back instead. "What? No! No way! I can't battle!"

Prof Tybalt: "You don't have a choice. Go. Now."

Amelia gulped. This was terrible. How could anyone expect her of all people to be able to win? Well sure Stain was younger, but putting that aside, he had more confidence, more experience, higher level Pokemon, and to make matters worse he had a type advantage! There was just no way! That being said, Amelia didn't have a choice after all. If she left, Prof Tybalt wouldn't sign the form and the book club would be disbanded for good! With that in mind, Amelia took a massively deep breath and walked over to her side of the field.

Walter: "I'll stand in as judge for this match. Ahem." *speaks in a loud voice.* "This will be a single battle match between Stain and Amelia with each trainer using two Pokemon each. There will be no time limit. Substitutions are allowed and the match is over when either trainer's Pokemon is unable to continue. Begin!"

Amelia: "Alright then. Here goes nothing. Come on out Vole!" she shouted while letting out Vole.

Vole: "I finally get to battle? And against the little guy?"
(Is this the first trainer vs trainer battle in the whole 103 pages?)

Stain: If thats your choice of a pokemon to start with. *pulls out a pokeball and threw it our* Ill go with Glaceon.

Glaceon: Hum a battle? *looks over at Vole and Amelia* Against them? *looks back at Stain*

Stain: Yes Glaceon.

Glaceon: Arent they a lit-

Stain: Glaceon dont be rude.

Glaceon: Well I suppose a battle is a battle. If they are our opponent so be it. *she looks back at Vole and Amelia*

Stain: You can decide who makes the first move.
Amelia gulped. "Um...uh...um. Vole?"

Vole looked at her and nodded.

Amelia: "Well alright. Here goes nothing....Vole use Sand Attack on Glaceon now!"

Vole nodded and blew a bunch of sand at Glaceon by flapping it's wings.
Gai and Yasashi were sitting in the Gai's classroom from each other,Snorlax blocked the door so that nobody could get in or out.

Gai wasn't wearing his hat,first time a student really saw that.maybe it was a sign of seriousness,or maybe a sign of a change in how intense it was about to get in the room."Yasashi,Today is the day you're going to tell me what you know..and nice hair,I like hair colors original."He was commenting on Yasashi's hair recently becoming blonde again.

Yasashi looked frightened,not because of the fact Gai had this look on his face that reminded him of his father or because the hat became off for this one.But mostly just because he didn't want his dirty little attack on Peter to slip out like yesterdays burrito fart."What do you want to know?"

Gai yawned."Something worth hearing."

Yasashi:"His last name..is...Vulpes?"

Gai's eyes opened widely."Oh it is?..Alright that's all I need you're off the hook you scab!Snorlax now!"He whistled and Snorlax moved out of the way as Yasashi left the room.

Yasashi:"Well...that was odd."
Stain: Dig to dodge and resurface with Ice Beam!

As told, Glaceon dodged the Sand Attack by swiftly burrowing itself underground. After three seconds of silence, Glaceon broke through the ground of another spot launching off an ice beam at Vole.

(Am I the only one that finds it miraculous how quickly a pokemon can dig?)
(Yep.)
(I mean, it would take me ages to dig what they dig in a minute. Imagine building the eerie canal with pokemon. How many lives and how much time would be saved............)
(Indeed. Pokemon are pretty amazing.)
(...Welp I'm going to take my Ghetsis like opinions*Walks a mile over*And put them over here!)
(The golf course is over that way can you go a mile to the left instead?)
(I'll go to the right!)
(Well fine, but just stay out of the sand trap.)
Amelia: "Um...um....uh Dodge!"

Vole was way ahead of her at this point and had leapt to the side, dodging the attack.

Amelia breathed a sigh of relief. "Phew. Um...now what?"

Vole looked at her out of the corner of its eyes while making sure it kept a close track of Glaceon's position.
Glaceon began to slowly walk around Vole in a similar way you might imagine a wolf when it sees a prey as it tries to decide what exactly to do to make the kill

Stain: Uh hum. Glaceon, Ice Beam!

Glaceon darted in a slight curve before jumping up and releasing an ice beam that turned out to be slightly off and would only lightly skim Vole if he didnt move
Amelia: "VOLE!" in a panic, Amelia withdrew her Pokeball and recalled Vole before the Ice Beam could hit. Amelia breathed a sigh of relief.

Prof Tybalt: *watching, his expression not changing*

Walter: "A substitution. Amelia. Send out your replacement Pokemon."

Amelia: "....T-Tranchia!" she called as she sent out her Gligar.
Stain sighed. That wasnt for strategy or purpose or anything besides trying to get Vole to dodge manually. This was going to be a long battle if she switched her pokemon out everytime an attack came it way. Anyways, the Ice Beam ended up hitting the floor to the side of where Vole was.

Stain: A substitution huh? So A Farfetched and a Gligar? Alright. I can work with that. Glaceon, pounce.

Glaceon, who had landed during the time Amelia was switching out pokemon ran at Tranchia and leaped over at it trying to land, and grip onto him.
SO BORED!)
Tranchia was obviously excited to be battling and as soon as Glaceon pounced at it, Tranchia rose a few inches in the air and flipped around so it's tail would smack Glaceon in the back of the head in mid-air.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HH)
(Do you have a scene in mind to do with us Cyrus?)

Glaceon was thrown to the ground. She got up shortly after and looked over at Trachia. Both Stain and Glaceon knew that wasnt the words of Amelia and he was acting on his own accord. Well being airbound wouldnt be the best for a Gligar would it?

Stain: Dig Glaceon!

Glaceon quickly dug and vanished from sight
(NO,But some basic interaction would be nice.)
Amelia: "Ah! It dug...uh...now what do I do?"

Tranchia: *waiting with a bored expression*
(Okay fine. I'll leave this to you how you make your characters interact.)

Professor Chaucer entered the teacher's lounge, ready to take a little break. He actually did not have anything on his schedule for about an hour so fifteen minutes of relaxation should be fine. The young professor walked over to the kitchen portion of the lounge and looked in the fridge. It looked like the fridge was out because the salad that Professor Gai liked to eat had spoiled. Perhaps his break should be pushed aside to allow time to make sure the fridge gets properly repaired. Ezekiel would be the best man for the job.
Ezekiel had now also entered the teacher lounges with his brown lunch-bag,after the incident with Slowpoke eat his turkey sandwich he knew it had to be safe in here."Oh afternoon Chaucer,I just got on my shift."He yawned,Usually his shift started a little earlier in the day."What's brought you in here?On break?"
Professor Chaucer looked up. "Ah yes. Ezekial. What fortuitous timing. It appears that the fridge has ceased functioning properly. I'm sure you have quite the busy day ahead of you and I know fixing the fridge is not a very important task, but could I trouble you to take a look at it?"
Stain was examining a bit. Amelia couldnt keep her mind straight, calm and focused even if it meant her life. As for her Gligar though, it seemed to be the hyper and possibly mischievous type. He didnt like pokemon like that much. Too much energy and too hard to deal with. Though in the end, everything had its faults. Her Gligar could be played with and used to his advantage, especially if she wasnt going to take charge. Calm pokemon like the ones he liked didnt tend to have the flight or fight reaction very easily though to him they were easier to be around and work with in battle.

Stain sighed before letting out two eight note claps and one quarter note (for Wanta who I know probably doesnt know what that sounds like its two claps right after eachother take a short half second break and then one clap.) and not to long later, the ground opened up with the sound as if Glaceon were to jump out over by Amelia and behind Trachia though nothing came out. It was simply a trick for the sound.

Stain: Amelia, you need to work with your pokemon.
Amelia: "Uh right." *notices nothing came out of the hole.*

Tranchia: *floats over to the hole and looks at it curiously.*

Amelia: "Tranchia no get back!"
Stain sighed. Where her pokemon even trained? He really didnt expect much though she seemed really poorly prepared for battle. She was able to get Vole to listen to her at the very least but here Tranchia wasnt getting anywhere. He didnt listen. He acted on his own. She probably spoiled it too much...........

To the mid-left side of the battle field, Glaceon did it again, breaking the ground but not exiting and then again over by Stain. If a clock were to be drawn on the battle field, Glaceon would have hit 12, 9, and 6 in that order. Right now, Glaceon was messing around with Tranchia to see the reaction. The direction and the rough location was one of the ground styles given by clap.
Tranchia seemed obviously confused now. It looked at each hole in turn before flipping upside down and giving Amelia a confused look. Amelia was trying hard to get Tranchia to listen, but it seemed that she and Tranchia were still not close enough to have that strong of a bond.

Prof Tybalt watched with his expression remaining the same. Stain acted like he didn't care, but he was clearly putting on a show. Clapping? Such a ridiculously roundabout method was wasted. After all, the two were already confused.
Ezekiel:"Hm,I'll take a look at it.Could you tell me what made you believe that it's broken?Just so I can have an idea of whats wrong..This has been quite the doosy,I've had to replace the fridges system three times these last two months.."
Merek smiled. "Well you see, the milk has spoiled, the fruit seems to have rotted, and the inside of the fridge itself is slightly above room temperature."
Ezekiel scratched his head."I don't believe this is something I really can fix,these last two months alone we have spent over 300 dollars in refrigerator defrost systems..I recommend getting a new fridge really."
Merek nodded his head. "That does appear to be the case. I shall take your words to heart and make a request of Professor Rainer later this evening, but for now, can we find a temporary fix? It does take quite some time to order a new refrigerator and have it delivered."
Ezekiel smiled."Well I think I may just have a small fix I can do everyday for the weeks to come in it's delivery."He opened the fridge."WHEW....Man Gai's salad smells like a dirty Snorlax!"
Stain: Go.

Glaceon pounced out of the hole it first broke quite silently launching an Ice Beam at Trachia. If it hit good. If it didnt hit, still good. He was interested in seeing Amelia's skill still somewhere hoping that she could do it better and not so pitifully
Amelia: "Tranchia watch out!"

Tranchia turned around only to get hit directly by the Ice Beam. The Ice Beam froze Tranchia solid and it was clear it would not be able to continue battling.

Walter: "Ah. Gligar is unable to battle. Glaceon is the winner."

Amelia: "Tranchia no!" she shouted. This was horrible. Why couldn't Walter have done this battle? He would probably have done much better. As things stood now, Amelia would lose and the book club....the book club would be...

Amelia looked down at her remaining Pokeball. Vole was her last hope, but regardless of how much Vole tried to fight for her, Amelia's weakness would eventually cause it to get hurt.

Walter: "Amelia. Send out your next Pokemon."

Amelia looked at Walter, then gulped. "Alright Vole! You're up!"

Vole came out. "Ready! Let's do this!"

Amelia closed her eyes. She had to do this. What was it the elders at her village said? The key to a Pokemon battle is trust. Believe in your Pokemon and they will believe in you. If the trainer is confused, so will the Pokemon. Amelia said those words to herself several times, eventually saying them out loud, but not loud enough for the others to hear anything more than muttering.

"The key to a Pokemon battle is trust. Believe in your Pokemon and they will believe in you. If the trainer is confused, so will the Pokemon. The key to a Pokemon battle is trust. Believe in your Pokemon and they will believe in you. If the trainer is confused, so will the Pokemon. The key to a Pokemon battle is trust. Believe in your Pokemon and they will believe in you. If the trainer is confused, so will the Pokemon."
Stain gave a slight sigh and then looked at Amelia. That first knock out was way to simple and easy.

Stain: Come on. Take the offensive. You wont get anywhere if your plan is to try to dodge and tank all the attacks dealt
Amelia was speaking a little bit louder now. "The key to a Pokemon battle is trust. Believe in your Pokemon and they will believe in you. If the trainer is confused, so will the Pokemon. The key to a Pokemon battle is trust! Believe in your Pokemon and they will believe in you! If the trainer is confused, so will the Pokemon!"

Prof Tybalt finally changed his expression. it was now a slight smile. She was starting to get it.

Amelia closed her eyes and took a big deep breath and held it there for a few seconds before exhaling. When she opened her eyes again, there was a new determination in them. "Alright Vole, are you ready?"

Vole: "I thought you'd never ask!"

Amelia: "Alright then! Vole use Sand Attack!"

Vole nodded and once again used it's stick to throw sand into the air and at Glaceon, but this was just a ruse. Vole knew what Amelia wanted him to do and so he performed the task without Amelia needing to say it out loud. By the time Glaceon had gotten out of the way of the sand, Vole would no longer be in sight. it would seem like Vole had disappeared completely.
Merek nodded. "That would be appreciated."
Stain smirked as Glaceon dodged the attack only for Vole to be out of sight shortly after. This battle was getting more interesting. He took a quick scan of the surroundings. It would be possible for some pokemon to go invisible and others to be fast enough that they were hard to see but Vole didn't fall under either category. It was limited as to where Vole could have gone to. Glaceon was a bit confused and checked back on Stain occasionally.

Stain: Glaceon. Take to the holes again.

Whether or not Vole had gone into the holes or not, they were Glaceon's lion den. She was good moving and navigating the holes. If he had gone into them, then he was dancing in a lion's den. If he did not, they served as a good protection are for Glaceon putting them both on the same level of not being able to see each other. Glaceon dove into one of the holes
During the time that Amelia and Stain had begun their battle, Kaido and Agatha had been looking around for Slowpoke who had seemed wander off during the Card Club competition.

Kaido: Hey Agatha, do you know what kind of food Slowpoke likes? And maybe some of its favorite places?
Agatha thought for a moment about what Slowpoke likes."Well.....Slowpoke likes to eat human food..especially sandwiches....He likes going underneath beds..not mine though but other peoples beds..Like that one time he ended up underneath Silius's bed...Maybe we should check there!"
Amelia gulped as Glaceon dove into the holes. It was true that Glaceon knew those holes the best, but Amelia was banking on the fact that Glaceon had just made those holes and it might not notice that the number of holes did not match up. Farfetch'd did not know the move Dig, but in this instance, it didn't need to. Glaceon had done most of the work for it. With all those holes and different tunnels, the odds of the ground collapsing when Farfetch'd aimed one of it's attacks at the ground was pretty likely, and luckily it had worked. So now Farfetched was hanging just on the inside of the newly created hole by holding it's leek up sideways so that it scraped against the walls and stopped Farfetch'd fall. To Glaceon it would look like a portion had caved in so Glaceon would likely dig around so the odds of Farfetch'd being found was not too likely. Now it was just a waiting game.

------------------------------

Merek smiled. "I do appreciate this, Ezekiel. I would like to get this accomplished before my break ends and I must return to my duties. Sadly, though I may wish it, there is no time for those of great intelligence to lay about doing nothing. I would be shirking my responsibilities if I did so." he said with a smile.