PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 2808

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Riku114 said…
In the meanwhile, Florges had long cleaned up the mess of vomit on the floor an on the trash. The bell rang saying the begining of class

Prof. Nova: Now if you all take a seat so we can get class started.
(When should the break(s) and lunch be?)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wantadog said…
How about a break after class #2 and lunch after #5
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
Lunch after five?#5
Yeah then all agreed! Wanta you should add that to the schedules
Also Add Taht Cyrus Is Adolf Hitler!
(gtg)
NUNu
Ariana entered the History classroom at the exact moment the bell rang. She took her seat and waited for class to start.

----------

Amelia sighed. That kid was mean. Nevertheless, she didn't want to be late so she ran over to the Pokemon Lore class and took her seat.

-------------

Professor Tybalt took one step into the Battle class. "Everyone follow me. There's no room for dawdlers so keep up or get out." and with that he turned on his heels and strode out.
Johnny sat in medicine waiting

Yasashi and Jaakuna made it to history*

Doctor Vendetta spoke*"Hello class,Juniors.I expect well from all of you,Your two years from graduating act like it.I am Usari Vendetta your history teacher and most likely your most strict Now get out a pencil!Sit find a spot you like because its going to be your seat for the next year and write down all you know of the creation of Pokemon.If I find you left one time period out YOUR GOING TO BE CHOPPED LIVER,So I suggest be very specific"
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Dale quickly got to work with his writings

--------

Arya and the others took off to follow Prof. Tybalt out to wherever he was headed. Arya patted Genocider's head and returned him to his pokeball.

Arya: If we do battle or instructions say, Ill let you out

--------

Stain had been sitting down in the middle of the classroom for pokemon lore as Prof. Crenis got the lesson started.

Prof. Crenis: All right! Welcome freshmen! This is Pokemon Lore where you will learn the legends of the pokemon world. I am Professor Crenis, the person who will be taking you through each legend and examining them. There is a textbook underneath your desks so if you would take them out and turn to page 5, we can get started with the first legend.

-------------

Kyron settled down in his seat and took out a notepad along with a pencil as Prof. Nova walked to the front of the classroom to begin class.

Prof. Nova: Welcome to your last year seniors. This year, we will be going to do quite a bit of hands-on practices but first, lets take a review. Write the answers down onto a piece of paper, this will be your ticket out. We will go over them before class ends, you can ask amougst each other for help

Prof. Nova began to write down a scenario question.

'Your pokemon is struck with a fever. At the moment you are snowed in inside a cabin. What are some ways you can take care of the pokemon with the stuff you have in a common cabin?'

(gtg for 3-4.5 hours. Dont move too far without me.....)
Gavin raised his hand. "Most cabins have a fireplace and a small supply of firewood. You can use the fireplace to melt some of the snow. After that, you can soak a rag and place it on your Pokemon's head. If you don't have a rag, you could also tear a shirt into strips."
Johnny:"But if your snowed Inside there is no way to get outside!"

Yasashi:*Raises hand*"Arceus Saved earth from a meteor storm but died due to the loss of nearly all 16 plates,Then Damos saved Arceus and Arceus in return created the jewel of life and gave it to Damos in which,Damos turned his town into a paradise but when Arceus wanted the jewel back he was betrayed and attacked forced to go into a deep slumber he awakened to Judge humanity, thats only the beginning"
Prof. Nova: *clapped her hands* Nice job Gavin!

Kyron: Yeah, Johnny, but you are SNOWED in. There is plenty of snow if you were to open the door. And Gavin does have a point, you usually do have firewood and a fireplace to get a fire started.

Prof. Nova: Did everyone get that down so we can move onto the next scenario?
Gavin: "Also you'd have to clear out the snow that fell down the chimey so there's no shortage of it." *looks straight* "Yes Miss Nova."

------------------

Ariana once again began to write at a pace that made it seem like she was sleepwalking.

-----------------

Amelia took out her book and turned to page 5. It was lucky that the school provided textbooks for those that couldn't afford them. Her family wasn't exactly rich.

------------------

Professor Tybalt led them all outside and into the battle fields. "You are all in your second year. The rest of your teachers will be giving you review lessons. You will be tested on what you know. I will not be so easy on you. I won't test you to see what you've learned. I know what you've learned. I taught you what you learned! I expect you to have retained what I taught you and if you don't think you can prove it to me right here, right now, then you can all just leave right now."
Johnny:"Onix if you would"

Onix:*Lets Kyron smell his foul breath which would be enough to kill if Exposed enough so he should pass out*
Kyron turned back at Johnny and smiled. The smile hid a haunting hidden message that was really only apparent to Johnny, the one who he was sending it to. The rest saw it as a very friendly smile.

Kyron: I wouldnt suggest knocking me out like that. Firstly, that intentive harm, which is not only against the rules, but the law as well. Secondly, Ive been in very stinky places before. This doesnt bother me.

Prof. Nova: Gardevoir if you please.

Gardevoir looks up from the chair she was resting in and, with the help of Psychic, forcebly shut Onix's mouth.

Prof. Nova: Pokemon hygine is something you should have learned back in freshmen year of Pokemon care. It would be a real disappoitnment if I had to go over such a simple rookie topic Mr. Octivius. And the last thing I would want is you harming another student. That is no way to go around acting when you get a question wrong. You are disappointing me.......

--------------------

Prof. Crenis continued on with her lesson mostly covering what a legend was and some of the major things to look for in the legends. In the meanwhile Stain becided to take a few notes.

--------------------

Arya stayed put as she scanned the students around her. Some seemed as if they were actually considering leaving. Well if they were to do that, they would simply fail Sophomore year, and how hard could this be. Its nothing but making sure we have everything we learned from last year.
Gavin had to physically restrain himself from sighing. To blatantly mess with a student in front of a teacher was an incredibly boneheaded move. And to choose the one student in the school with the power to make your life a living hell. Johnny had just finished being scolded by Professor Chaucer...this was going to be a long year.

--------------------

Amelia paid close attention to the teacher, not wanting to risk being scolded again so soon. Though after a minute, her mind began to drift a bit. Focusing like this was not her strong suit...

--------------------

Professor Tybalt: "Good. Then we can begin. Each of you will send out a Pokemon that will attack one of those training dummies. At their level, it shouldn't take more than a few tries. Some of the stronger ones should be able to do it in one hit.....what are you all waiting for? Go!"

The students all scrambled when he shouted.
(Ill reply to both rps when I am done with homework)
Johnny:"You think I care Nova?When I am insulted someone is going to feel the punishment"
(Sometimes it's really hard to find reasons to not have your characters expelled XD)

Gavin rolled his eyes and facepalmed. What was Johnny doing? Was he trying to get detention? or worse, expelled?
(Writing a reply. May take a bit)
(O.O I made a mistake on the original character list that bled onto this one that I followed with for a bit. Zaike is a first year >.> Lets just say what had happened in the previous parts fixated back to what they should have been XD)

Prof. Nova: Professor Nova that is. And for yo-

Kyron: *raised his hand* Professor Nova, if its alright with you, may I deal with this?

Prof. Nova: Hum?

Prof. Nova looked at the over shirt that was slung back over the chair that Kyron was sitting on. On the left sleeve was armband that was yellow with black writing that read 'Student Disciplinary Head: Kyron Tetsune'. The border of arm band was a simple red strip, nothing to fancy. So he was the one that Kana had chosen to run the new Student Disciplinary Council. Kyron replied with a simple smile as he turned to face Johnny, then he stood up.

Kyron: Johnny, I am sure you do care, or at least, should care if you are like the pesky rat you act like. Under your philosophy you state 'When I am insulted, someone is going to feel the punishment' right? Though you blatantly insult people beyond belief before even considering who they are or what they could do. What if this world ran off of that philosophy of yours that when you get insulted, or in your idea, proven wrong someone will feel punishment? Do you know how many times you would get screwed over? You constantly challange those with higher positions than your own. Like me and the rest of the students, you are disposable. As a student you hold up the reputation that this school runs on, students like you that think they are the kings of the world and attempt to stomp on the teachers that rank higher than you and that are smarter than you wreck the reputation. When you wreck the reputation, you can easily get kicked out of the school. As the student in charge of the Student Disciplinary, I keep the order and the safety of the school, though what my goal is to retain the good reputation the students of the previous year have set all the while setting expectations for the next Head of Student Disciplinary. I will make your life a living walking hell if you continue to act like this and endanger the reputation. If that still doesnt work to reform you, Ill make it to Professor Rainer that you are thrown out of the school like any destructive student. Do you understand.

As Kyron spoke the tension in the air was so thick it was able to be cut with a knife. Each word carried a sharp needle that would strike almost anyone into having at least a bit of fear without looking at the look in his eyes that showed he was serious. For a while it was that Kyron had wanted to speak up on students like that and it was this year that he had the rights to. Each word was filled with purpose and he had no nervousness in them. Speaking like this was natural to him.

-------------

Stain flicked small chunks of eraser that he had tore off of his eraser at Amelia all of which skimmed her skin and then landed on the table. Each reading a letter. First one read F, the second read O, third read, C, fourth read U, fifth read S. Focus. After all of the erasers were flicked he went on back to taking notes. Prof. Crenis looked over at stain as he turned back to his paper. She shrugged it off and continued on with the lesson.

------------

Arya went out to a dummy and let out Rhyhorn rather than Genocider. This was because Genocider was already well trained while Rhyhorn, along with Eevee, were the weaker links of her team. Immediately, they got to the assignment.

Taku let Umbreon out who took a fighting stance. Taku thought it would be better to train Eevee, a recent member to the team, with him in his style that he did after school. While Umbreon was rather used to training with Taku so this was a new taste.

Gray took out Kangaskhan, his first pokemon and his partner pokemon. He started off with Kangaskhan and began to work around the dummy.
(God. Ill reply to banished in a bit. That took me an hour to write for some reason. Doesnt help that halfway through I got writers block)
(Today and marrow I *probably* wont be on much *if at all* due to a cluster of school stuff. Wanta over here wont be on much tomorrow for some reason that he is busy.)
Johnny:"You listen here,And you listen good.Do you think I am going to take orders for some degenerate on a power high!You think Rainer can kick me out?I have had outstanding test scores for the last 4 years.I'm a great student.And when You yellows on a power high decide to take me on,Thats when I get pissed THATS, you know why? are a worthless,No good,HORRIBLE PERSON even more than the rest of us.Do you know why?You think you have the right to take away the best weapon in the world,Education"
Gavin suddenly felt that his decision to sit near Johnny was a bad one. "Actually he has exactly that right."
"Then I guess we are all that evil huh.Well I guess you guys are"
Kyron did not even flinch at the comeback that Johnny came back with that was pretty accurate. It was hard to take out someone who has good grades, but it was entirely possible. Though the last part he disagreed with.

Kyron: I did not ask for the position. I just accepted it. Also, my grades and test scores have been quite astouding themselves as well. Smart rebelious school that doesnt have its students under control isnt a good title even with the 'smart' added to it. Learn to restrain yourself. *he went silent for a bit* I would love to continue this debate after class, but I am sure Professor Nova actually has a plan for today. Right now is not time for it.

Kyron sat down retaining his straight face. Mentally he sighed. So a debate was scheduled for after class during break. Great. He was hoping he could warm up with his pokemon just before Battle class. Not only did it keep him from getting rusty but his pokemon as well...... not that he hadnt been practicing on a regular basis. He just liked to juice as much practice as he could out of it. Though now he had a debate. Just great.

Prof Nova: Alright now carrying on with the lesson

After that the class was drop silent.
(I gtg. Ill reply tommarow morning. Or Ill try. Well anyways. Wanta you should try explaining Student Guard to Cyrus and all. See if he is interested)
Okay so Cyrus. Me and Riku were talking. Actually it was more Riku talking while I nodded my head and hoped she didn't realize all I was thinking about were gummy worms.

.....uh anyway. Since one of my characters controls the Student Council, and one of hers controls the Disciplinary Committee, we figured that one of your characters should control another student thing. So here's what we were thinking.

The Student Guard is a sub branch of the Student Council and Disciplinary Committee. They have just as much standing. They patrol the academy at night to make sure nobody sneaks out during curfew or something similar. They break up fights between students and other disagreements/fights/rule breaking. They have the power to send people to the disciplinary committee, but not to dish out their own punishments. Their like the student version of the security personnel.

Now since The student council is in charge of maintaining order and managing the clubs. That means cutting some clubs due to budget issues or member issues and whatnot. That means some clubs might end up getting disbanded. If the people in that club decide they won't disband, then the Student Guard is in charge of getting them out of the club (non violently) and with cleaning up the place for whenever it is next used.

Anything I missed Riku?
(Ohh student Guard)

Johnny sat silently he could feel his grandfathers blood go through his veins,It was not ever recorded But Zero was related to Incarnate Of Shadows.Katherine,Zero,Shadow Incarnate all in the same boat.Of course Johnny was different he believed in a education Not to take over and force your own overly Narcissistic view on how your all great.This is all garbage but background info is always nice
(I assume that means you agree? Well then I guess all you need to do is make a character.)
(I will but like a job I must learn more)
 (I will but like a job I must learn more)
(Just ask me what you need to know.)
(*sweatdrop* I lied. I got busy this morning as well)
Gummy worms.....gummy worms.....oh uh...*nods*
Everything about it
(What else is there to tell you about?)
Who is in it.WHAT IS IT EVEN
You will control the Student Guard so all you need to do is create a character that is the Student Guard Head. After that, characters will be made for it.

Their job is like Student Security and Enforcement. Their duties include patrolling the halls at night and during breaks and lunch. If they see anyone breaking the rules, their job is to stop them and send the culprits to the Disciplinary Committee. They enforce decisions made by the Disciplinary Committee and the Student Council. They're the muscle basically.
Okay allow me to map this out.

Note: I may miss a bit. There is quite a lot of things to hit and Im doing this off the top of my head

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-President
-Vice Pres
(Depends on your style if you want the bottom ones)
-Treasurer
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­---­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Needed:
-Head
-Vice Pres

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Needed:
-Head
-Vice Pres

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

(And I THINK thats about it. Tell me if I missed anything.)
I have to go to church,When I'm back I will make a character)
(God that looks A LOT better after I posted it. Anyways, why am I here? I dropped drumline. I didnt like it. I fail to fall in love with the percussion instruments.)
(Wait so how long is one part gonna be? I think 1 year would be too long. I was thinking half a year would be better so Seniors can get in the downfall rather then barely even knowing of the bad guys.

Anyways, we should timeskip soon)
Amelia looked at the chunks of eraser and looked over at Stain. She blushed a little and looked away. It wasn't any of his business....

----------------

Professor Tybalt watched them all work, occasionally suggesting to someone that they try something else. When he passed by Arya, he paused and watched. For a full minute, it was unclear whether he was going to say anything or not but in the end all he did was nod once and move on.
Arya let out a small sigh of relief as Prof. Tybalt walked by without any lecture. She was confident she wasnt doing horrible, but under Prof. Tybalt, you couldnt help but feel nervous at least to a certain degree.

Arya: Finish it with a straight forward Horn Attack.

Rhyhorn charged in with a Horn Attack that took down the dummy. It looked at the dummy that it knocked over and laid down and closed his eyes to nap as a snot bubble forms at his nostril.

Arya: For goodness sake Rhyhorn really? Work and then nap right when you finish? *rolls her eyes* Well good job. Return. *returns Rhyhorn*

About a minute later Taku and Umbreon finished up the task with an Pursuit attack. Though Umbreon decided to stand beside Taku quietly watching the other students as they began to finish up.
Silus in class was watching for Johnny to make another move"Hmph.....I already know all of this"
(I suppose Silius is the head?)
Indeed

Can Yasashi be the treasurer?