PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2808

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wantadog said…
Gavin: "Alright so lets see here." He checked the sign up list and saw that only four people had signed up to join the Student Council. "Alrighty. Hey Dale could you come over here?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Riku114 said…
Arya smiled and walked in. What luck. One of the hardest students to break is right in the book club with me. Thatll make talking with her at least a bit easier.

Arya: I suppose this is the Book Club right?

Taku: Im out. Books arent my thing. *turns around and leaves*

-------

Kyron: Now that I got your blood flowing. Take it easy and just practice your different attacks. Then if you like try out your pokemon attacks as well. I need to get my snack I had packed.

They nodded and got to work.

-------

Dale stood up from the chair he was sitting on and walked over

Dale: Oh alright. What do you need?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Gavin: "I've gotta go get some things set up. Could you handle the people who signed up?"

------------------

Ariana: "It is."

Amelia: *thinks, "Well that's a warm welcome..."*
Arya: Are there any other members at the moment? *walked over and took a seat and pulled out a book of her own*

----------

Dale: You got it. Um. Should I meet them in person?
Ariana: "No." *looks at Arya* "You're part of the student council?"

-----------------------

Gavin: "That'll work. Just talk to them and see if they're the types who would be...you know....student council-ish."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
Yasashi was silent in the student council room*

Yasashi:"I'm here too..."
Arya: Indeed I am. Second year. Arya Fuuma. Why do you ask?

------------

Dale: Alright. Leave it me

(should they be the four members that are listed above or just random people?)
Ariana handed Arya a large handful of receipts. "We need more money for books."

(Three random people and Yasashi had applied. Cyrus said he wanted Yasashi to be the Treasurer.)
(Yasashi is from a rich family.He should be a little money incorporated too)
(He'll have to behave though XD The Student Council is for nice guys. The other two are for not-so-nice guys.)
(XD Indeed. Bad cop and the branch off of the good guys and bad cops which still tends to be the bad cop. XD)

Arya took the receipts and sweatdropped. Well that was straight-forward..... And its not like she could just put more money into the club.

Arya: I can bring it up with Gavin, though I cant promise anything you know.

(How many years have Yasashi been in the Student Council so I can know if I should make Dale familiar or not with him. Like is he new or is he a returner?)
(Returner and I know Silius is a bad cop But whats a branch off?)

Silius:"Now Combusken when you knock out the guard Many more will come yes?"

Combusken:"Yes?"

Silius:*Feeds Kecleon a revive*" and just finish it off already"

Kecleon used slash which was a critical hit and knocked out Combusken*

Silius:"Good now the other!"

Shiftry used solarbeam which took two turns,Then Kecleon using this as a advantage used Acientpower Which gave him a status gain.Shiftry then used solarbeam missed,Kecleon came from behind used shadow claw and knocked out shiftry*

Silius:"Those imcompetent fools....So big yet so stupid Come now Camelio Lets leave"

(Kecleon's new name is now Camelio)
Ariana nodded and returned to her book.

Amelia: "So uh...this is it huh?"
(Branch off, kinda like a part. For example. The legislative branch has two branch offs. Senate and House of Reps.)

While Hitmonchan and Hitmontop decided to duel off against eachother and Mienfoo and Riolu decided to take a short break, Hitmonlee looked over at Camelio and Silius as they headed off. So that was the strength of Camelio, one of Silius's pokemon? Hitmonlee stood up and charged over at Camelio with a round house kick. Being it wasnt an actual pokemon attack, it had no type. It wouldnt affect a Kecleon's ability.

Kyron peered over and opened one eye to look over at Hitmon lee and then closed it again as he continued to eat his apple. Hitmonlee got bored training in anything that wasnt a duel didnt he? Oh well. Hitmonlee knows better than to get carried away t o the point he would actually do too much harm to another pokemon, especially right before battle. Anyways, all Hitmonlee wanted was a nice spar with a pokemon that had a change of fighting style.

--------------

Dale: Alright *goes over to Yasashi* Yo Yasashi? Going for the treasurer position this time?

---------

Arya: Yeah, I truthfully dont have any officiated power in the council either. Just a simple member. *opened up her book and began reading after nearly putting away the receipts after reading for ten seconds she looked up at Amelia* Come on. What are you waiting for?
Yasashi:"Yeah...My brain has been fried lately it needs some calculating to wake me up lately...besides with my sisters and my practically childhood acquaintance aruging all morning"

Camelio sensed something off and used sucker punch on the Oncoming round house kick.*"Your not going to cheat me"
Amelia: "Oh right." She began to look around for a book that interested her.
(We're not getting anywhere....)
Its better when some guy has a dick burst and flips out)
......... I was thinking of an event (not the one I told wanta about) that would be interesting. I'll explain it when I get home
Time to post 90's music that made me cry as a kid!)

link
(Should we timeskip forward and try and get our act together? XD)

Amelia ended up picking a book about the The Ruins of Alph and found a place to sit, which was harder than it sounds.
(Well basically I was thinking of having a little school wide event where the whole school gets placed in quite habitable huge biomes, this meaning no glaciers or deserts. Biomes like Forest, Rain forest, Mountains, Wetlands etc. There will be 5 groups per biome each group having 3-4 people. The goal is for you and your group to manage out in the wild for a week or two with what pokemon you have. Its optional weather to try or not and there is a teacher or two assigned to each biome to monitor the safety of the students. You can drop out at any time and wait inside the head quarters. For the winning group, that would have to be a nice prize that I have yet to come up with.

Oh yeah, you dont know your group until you are put onto the same aircraft as them and they are randomized. Being some students have more experience then others there will be restrictions like this:

Freshmen: Can bring all a full pokemon party
Sophomores: Can bring 4 pokemon of their party
Juniors: Can bring 2 pokemon of their party
Seniors: Can bring 1 pokemon of their party

It was honestly something brewing in my mind from all the way in Part 1 Generation 1 but never really got a grasp on it. Most of it was figured out by Part 3 Generation 1 but I didnt feel like it was much of the time to make it happen.

I figured:

Story wise: It would help have the characters meet eachother and get to know eachother and make an interesting few hundred post

School wise: It would help natural skills, help form connections, planning, survival, and have you apply your knowledge from school to real life)
Hitmonlee skidded back a bit by the attack, obviously having taken very little damage from it. Enjoyable pokemon indeed

Hitmonlee: Impressive.
(I love it. Should Gavin bring it up to Kana? He's the one in charge of student moral. Or should it be Kyron? He's in charge of discipline and it's a good way to help the students be more responsible. Or will it be the teachers idea?)
(Gavin)

Camelio:"I don't get tooken by surprise to much"
(Psh. Kyron wouldnt make up an idea like that. XD I go for teachers or Gavin.)

Hitmonlee: Oh?

Hitmonlee rose his leg like most Hitmonlees found the most comfortable way of standing. He began to examine Camelio mapping out a way of attack for a mere second and right as he was about to make his move, he was drawn back.

Kyron: Hitmonlee! I forgot, I should get the papers for who signed up for the Disciplinary Council. We should get going. Oh yeah. Silius, because Im going to the office already, Im gonna pick up todays list of members and I can give it to you in battle class alright?
Silius:"AH SWEEEEEET I've been needing those"
Gavin sighed. This was not a very good start to the year. I mean sure there was always trouble at the beginning of a school year but this was ridiculous. Students mouthing off to teachers, arguing with each other, arriving late or skipping altogether. This just seemed like the first day of school from hell. There had to be some way to get everyone's spirits lifted, to get them to focus, to get them to get along.

Then he had an idea. Nothing brought a human and Pokemon closer together than a shared experience. The same should work for a bunch of humans right? But what kind of experience? This would need to be carefully thought out before any decision was made but Gavin thought he really was on to something.
(Hey out of luck when we actually do the event should I randomize the characters lists? We have 14 being I had made Rai who hasnt had an intro post yet, and disbanded Zaike. So we will have 4 teams. 2 teams consisting of 3 and 2 teams consisting of 4.)
Hitmonlee headed over and returned to his pokeball along with all the other pokemon besides Growlithe. Kyron reattached the neck part that held his over shirt on him and picked up Growlithe to pet and carry him as they went off to the Office
(I need to find a picture online of silius in his guard uniform)
(Hey should I randomize the lists now?)
(Yep and does this seem right?)
 (Yep and does this seem right?)
I like that pic.
( why not? And Im not having any specific uniform for the disciplinary comittee besides the arm bands similar to the ones Kyron has.

Give me a bit. Im trying to randomize it till I dont have a group of Riku Riku Riku. I dont want to rp on my own XD)
I got it. Im gonna make sure everyone rps with eachother by slightly manipulating it so that there should be at least one of each writers character in each group while still randomizing it. Give me 5 minutes
Wanta:
Amelia
Gavin
Ariana
Walter

Riku:
Kyron
Arya
Dale
Stain
Rai
Gray
Taku

Cyrus:
Johnny
Yasashi
Silius
Jaakuna

So it seems like Im deviding my characters into teams randomly XD Below was decided on numbers and random.org's number randomizer because the list gave me terrible responses

Group 1:
Yasashi
Ariana
Gray

Group 2:
Johnny
Gavin
Arya
Taku

Group 3:
Jaakuna
Amelia
Kyron
Rai

Group 4:
Silius
Stain
Dale
Walter
Group 4 seems like it would get out no problem group 1 has about really one hard as nails person

Group 2 dear god the Renegade and the Committee leader?

Group 3 should be fine
Sounds like Wanta wants to get another character in. So in that case Taku would move from 4 to 2 and then his character would be in Group 4 so he can take part.

Anyways, this was randomized XD
I like Walter already...Although Silius might not aprove of some of his actions
(I thought you might. and that all depends on if Silius can catch him in the act. Rumor can only go so far XD)
(I think I may make one more character just because my OCD says that 3 4 4 4 doesnt look right XD

I take that back. Doesnt bother me that much XD)
(And I like Walter too. And if Silius cant get positive proof, Kyron cant punish.)
(PLEASE MAKE IT FOUR

Silius isn't the type to see a action a go tell somebody.He does something//
(Yeah i know..... And I would but I am uninspired)
Yes but Silius would have to catch him in the act to be able to do anything and trust me, that's harder than it seems.
We don't have a pervert!

Oh yeah...Walter is a little speedy f**k huh?)
More sneaky than speedy.
(I cant do pervs XD I only can do serious or calm characters XD

And we should timeskip later)
Oh for petes sake. I'll make one. XD