nukuu What's your inayopendelewa quote of all time?

axlluver43 posted on Oct 25, 2008 at 04:16PM
Since this doesn't really fit in the picks section I"m making this a forum

My favorite quote of all time is by my favorite actress. It fits me so well:

"I talk too much."- Jamie Lee Curtis

nukuu 26 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dragonrider said…
one of my favorite quotes is from Die hard "Yippe ki ya motherfucker
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita McDreamyluva said…
From Grey's "I believe that we could be extraordinary together, rather than ordinary apart."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BrookeWarner said…
"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"

or "As you wish."

I love that movie.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Le-Magnifique said…
"I am happiest in my life when I have a ball at my feet. I don't know how to explain it. It is as though the ball becomes a part of me. It is just a natural thing and something I find very difficult to control because much of my game is instinctive. I just don't think about it."
- Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita stardoughter said…
smile
Mine is "We will ether find a way or make one!"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita isabelle_905 said…
sunny
Right now I would have to say this one...

"Quel est celui qui lui jettera la première pierre, celui-là ne mérite pas d'être sur terre"
- Notre-Dame de Paris ~ Belle
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita becca85 said…
angelic
The same as my motto:

"Nothing is as it seems. Black can appear white when the light is blinding, but white loses all luster at the faintest signs of darkness." (tLV5)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DavidJS23 said…
"The things you fear are undefeatable, not by their nature, but by your approach." - Jewel Kilcher
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita summerfrog said…
wink
"too much of anything is no good"
seriously-but when UR obsessing it can B fun!
sunny
"Fallait pas commencer m'attirer me toucher
Fallait pas tant donner moi je sais pas jouer
On me dit qu'aujourd'hui, on me dit que les autres font ainsi
Je ne suis pas les autres"

~Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita clules11 said…
"Life is too short to fight, be miserable. To let the miserable ones change how awesome you are."--OTH

"I'd rather be called naive and see the beauty in things. Then be smart and just be cynical about life."--Bethany Joy Galeotti
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Le-Magnifique said…
"I'd rather be called naive and see the beauty in things. Then be smart and just be cynical about life."--Bethany Joy Galeotti

...hmm i'm the opposite. You can pursue truth or happiness never both.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Frizzhead said…
cool
Well why so serious and they all deserve to die
Sorry these r movie qoutes i
sunny
"I believe in love, lust, sex and romance. I don’t want everything to add up to the perfect equation. I want mess and chaos. I want someone to go crazy out of his mind for me. I want to feel passion and heat and madness. I want it all."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jinx22 said…
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pixie09 said…
smile
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

or

Once Love asked Friendship: "Why do people need you if they have me?" And Friendship answered: "To leave smiles where you leave tears"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita joelemasters said…
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allan Poe

"I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago." -Edgar Allan Poe

"In criticism I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me." -Edgar Allan Poe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita life_rehab said…
smile
'There's no point in trying to be how you imagine people want you to be. You're stuck with being yourself, so find people who like that.' -Andrew Davies

Shall we make a new rule of life from tonight: always to try to be a little kinder than is necessary? (J.M.Barrie)

"Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

"Try again. Fail again. Fail better." Samuel Beckett

"Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love." Martin Luther King, Jr.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” G. K. Chesterton

Never is just 'reven' spelled backwards. (from House MD)

Nothing matters, we're all just cockroaches, wildebeests dying in the riverbank, nothing we do has any lasting meaning.(from House MD)

well..these are only a few:))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Miranda-Cullen said…
laugh
my most favor quote is hell hath no furry lik a womans scorn
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita llamalover565 said…
wink
FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

and my Profile motto-

SHAME IS OVERATED
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ravenclawgirl5 said…
At the moment . . .
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
~Henry David Thoreau
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita teamsalvatore98 said…
rainy
"the loss of a friend is like that of a limb.time may heal the anguish of the wound,but the loss can never be repaired."

~Robert Southey
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita otter888 said…
laugh
I don't really know but probably.."We can hide missles in the headlights, no foglights, they won't expect that!"-King Jullian from Madagascar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita adamride said…
The list of Harry Potter cast members is a list of actors who voiced or portrayed characters appearing in the Harry Potter film series based on the book series.

link ight Club[/url]
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita adamride said…
Six deaths have occurred since construction began. On February 6, 2007,lb steel wall used as a concrete mold fell from a crane, hitting another wall which struck four workers, killing two.

link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SomethingDreamy said…
“I think and I think and I think, I've thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it.