bila mpangilio Role Playing Twinkle Twinkle little whore close your legs they're not a door

wolfmaster3000 posted on Sep 01, 2011 at 03:39AM

Boredem strikes again

last edited on May 13, 2012 at 05:47AM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 1576 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1576

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aNinnyMouse said…
Bumping it for you
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita demon_wolf said…
:p

Can I be VP????
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wolfmaster3000 said…
Actually it would make the RP go smoother ...so yeah Demonwolf you can be the VP....first come first serve for principle ...I don't wanna do it too much work
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita southern-belle said…
I guess I'll join as a student.
And so the errors begin!
Yay! Do I have to make a profile?
I was just wondering the same...
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkmoon47 said…
i'm joining........but i wonder can i use my elf charrie
Well I really don't like making a profile. Besides the name and age.
same here Whin, unless its a character that i've made with a backstory and all that i don't like doing the profiles.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shadowcon99 said…
I'll be the principle
i do lol
yeah a profile would be nice ....you can make any profile you want, you must include what he or she is studying if a student...as for the VP and Principle profile a list of what they have mastered would be re-quired
Also darkmoon yes you can be an elf..I frogot some details but yes you can pretty well be any Race you want within reason
Also SC if your gonna be the principle i'd appericate it if he or she was of an older like apperance instead of a 20 something year old becuase let's face it ..no one would listein to him or her
Bleh fine ill do a profile.
Lol whinny xD I'll post a profile at some point or another (between now and before I fall asleep tonight)
Error
sweet ok here's my profile for Darkmoon.

Name:Darkmoon
Student
Classes:Elementalist&Healer (sry that's just who she is lol)
Other:She's the crown princess of Ashenvale(cause i thought her up when i was playing WOW)
 sweet ok here's my profaili for Darkmoon. Name:Darkmoon Age:17 Student Classes:Elementalist&Healer (s
okay i'll get to work.
-sighs- I lost my profile for this so I too need to start from scratch
aw that sucks...........
Name: Claire Goldstone

When she was still in school this was the school that she had attended. She never thought that she would become the VP of the school, but now that she is there is nothing that she would rather he doing.

She has learned many things from healing to casting destructive spells. She has a way with animals. A ferret always sits on her right shoulder and goes by the name of Sky.

She knows her way around a variety of weapons.

(Bleehhhhhhh good enough?)
 Name: Claire Goldstone Age: 26 When she was still in school this was the school that she had attende
yes Demonwolf that's fine =P
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
sorry, ik i said i was going to post a profile last night but we stayed up drinking and stuff til like 2 so i didn't get a chance lol, I'll post one once i'm awake (if we don't loose electricity from tropical storm Lee... we have a generator but idk how well the DSL will work with the storm.)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aNinnyMouse said…
((DSL+ Storm = Bad to put it bluntly. I wanna be a teacher who masters in stealth and sword fighting! Like specifically assassinations and blah blah blah.))
(yea, that's my point)
Name: Nora Whitlock
Student
Classes: Elementalist, Pyromancing, Stormcalling.
Description: Nora has black hair, blue eyes and its about about 5'2". She wears a Pentacle necklace with a moonstone in the middle and is a witch (if that's alright)
 (yea, that's my point) Name: Nora Whitlock Age: 17 Student Classes: Elementalist, Pyromancing, Stormc
this is her necklace.
That good enough Wolf?
 this is her necklace. That good enough Wolf?
Name: Alex Gaynesford

When he was in school he dreamed of one day being wise and strong enough to be the principle of his school; and now he is. He is most happy when he is at his school and is fond of all his students.

He is versatile in every aspect but specializes in being a blade dancer, scout, and assassin because of his specialities he knows everything about edge weapons and in the need arises can use a long range weapon.

He looks surprisingly young for being 45.

Name: Alex Gaynesford Age: 45 When he was in school he dreamed of one siku being wise and strong eno
error
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Definitely joining!)

Professor Xarptic Seauxjaquez
Mage Professor with special emphasis on Arcane techniques
Appearance: Refer to images. WARNING! There are a lot of them >.< He is 6 1/2 feet tall.
 (Definitely joining!) Professor Xarptic Seauxjaquez Mage Professor with special emphasis on Arcane t
(Xarptic's clothing. The trim, boots, and cummerbund are all black, his vest is red, and the stripes on his boots, along with every other thing he's wearing, are white. I just can't find my colored version for some reason >.< OH!! The it's a polo collar, not standing up)
 (Xarptic's clothing. The trim, boots, and cummerbund are all black, his vest is red, and the stripes
Crudelis Fallax Entis
Professor of warriors in general, but specifically Reavers
Appearance: Again, refer to the multitude of images >.< (Fallax has quite a bit) The image below is his usual form for class, though he does often alternate between this is and his true form. (Next image)
 Crudelis Fallax Entis Professor of warriors in general, but specifically Reavers Appearance: Again, r
This is Fallax's true form (his demon form). He doesn't wield his weapon (Next Image) in this form because he finds that it slows him down and gets in his way. He only uses his weapon in his other form, which is 6 1/2 feet and this one is 8 1/2 feet. He has an approximately 20 ft. wingspan, which he uses for more than just flight.
 This is Fallax's true form (his demon form). He doesn't wield his weapon (Next Image) in this form be
This is Fallax's weapon, Optrunco.The blade at the base detaches from it's hand and can be thrown around and launched with the chain connected to it. The weapon is 8 1/2 feet tall and has a form that is a doppelganger of it's wielder, the only difference being that it's pitch black with white eyes.
 This is Fallax's weapon, Optrunco.The blade at the base detaches from it's hand and can be thrown aro
This is Fallax's ultimate technique, which he has named Falce (Crudeli Falce Entis in it's entirety). He fuses with his weapon and gains extreme power, physically and magically/spiritually in exchange for his sanity for a little bit. The technique actually forms a personality of its own, hints it being given its own full name. It is usually completely animalistic and uncontrollable.
 This is Fallax's ultimate technique, which he has named Falce (Crudeli Falce Entis in it's entirety).
Temere Quis, Rogue Teacher with special emphasis on Range
Appearance: Once more, images. Temere is about 6 foot 1.
 Temere Quis, Rogue Teacher with special emphasis on Range Appearance: Once more, images. Temere is ab
And this is Temere's gun, Fulmina Dextra. He can summon it at any time.
 And this is Temere's gun, Fulmina Dextra. He can summon it at any time.
Name : Ryu moltray

Classes took : Magic Knight Elementalist & summoner

Apperance : he wears a Puffy shirt with an Open Neck collar (i'll provide a picture ) he wears puffy pants as well , his collar comes down in a V like fashion and is always up, he carryies a sword on his Right side but has it slightly on his side.his hair is a Dark midnight Black color it come's down past his Lower back but he oftein has it dun up in a pony tail. his eyes are a deep grey Color .

weapon of choice : The Dragons Teir-a Sword that looks like a regular Long sword . but is etched with Runic symbols on the blade witch allows magical power to flow through the blade.

Storey : When Zenith was a young child his mom & dad died he was taken as an orphan and a man from this a "school" came by to take Gifted people a former teacher and now Principle Took in and raised Zenith at the school Zenith excled in his classes to make his adpotive father proud he also quickly became friends with his co-worker Claire.
(I always thought there was more than one VP. My school had four.)
( lol my school has two )
(Lol Same here XP)
(Haha my school also had over 1000 students in it.)
(Again, same here. We had over 3000 XD)
(Whoa!!!!! That's way more than mine. And yet you still only had two VP's heehee)
(Oh no, we had 4 XD)
(Oh good. I was gunna say your school board must of been crazy only putting two VP'S at the school. Lol)
(They would have to be XD)
(I want this to start...)