bila mpangilio Role Playing The Ten†h mduara, duara (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

bila mpangilio Role Playing 1845 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1845

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri nodded once then turned around, her long black hair whipping him in the face. "I don't have the need or want for such priminal desires such as lust."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax's expressed dropped to one of unamused disinterest. "Well..." He downed the shot, "I could help with that."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita YugiohFanatic1 said…
"I'm Nenali Lasone. It's nice to meet you."
Nateri looked at him over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow.
For formality's sake, Azazel reached his hand over for a shake. "Same."

"You've never had mine," the man continued. "I may just be able to change your mind about those wants of lust afterwards."
Nenali shook his hand and smiled."Can we be friends?"
He raised an eyebrow. It was an odd question. One that he had never been encountered with before to say the least. Azazel wasn't sure how to respond. "Why?" he decided upon, seeing that suspicion quickly became the dominant thought in mind.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lady_Rebel said…
I watched Azazel flirt with Nateri an sighed. I was being ignored. Again. I looked the dance floor. The DJ was playing a fast dance song. I muttered, "What the hell," and went over and started dancing by myself. looking like a fool the entire time.
(B-but...Azazel isn't flirting haha)
"Oh really?"
"Yes, really," he said with a grin. "Why don't you find out?"
(In my book, that's flirting.)
The Electric Slide came on and I did it all by my lonesome.
Nateri turned to him. "I'll tell you what, I'm going to tell you three things about myself and if you can get which one isthe false statement just from the little we've been talking then I'll let you share with me whatever you want."
Fallax swallowed, then gave a little nod. "Alright, then. Shoot."
(Azazel is talking to nenali.Not nateri.)

Nenali thought for a moment."Because.....I like having friends. And I only have one,so I would really love it if I had another."
(Nateri was talking to Fallax. Not Azazel.)

"One, I haven't slept with anyone in over a year. Two, I've never had a real serious relationship. And three, I am a lot weaker than I come across."
'Friends.' The word echoed through his mind. Still an odd concept to a man who's only ever known family that he hates and soldiers who die around him, Azazel gave a shrug. "Fine. Friends it is."

Fallax laughed. "The third one's a lie. It's always a lie when it comes from a woman. They always have something up their sleeve, and are never weaker than they seem."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(Whoops. Sorry. The other one, then. Fallax.)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aNinnyMouse said…
"Husswhat?" Pussycat lifted her head and glanced around. "Why is the Electric slide playing? Who's tending the bar?!"

Nowaki's neediness alone was threatening to break the Baron with sheer exhaustion, but this was one war he refused to lose. He tightening his grip again, lunging into him. Their bodies collided on the small table, causing it screech against the cracked linoleum flooring.

Flick watched Nenali talk to the two peculiar...men? Were they even human, Flick wasn't sure if he wanted to know.

((I'm disappointed with this particular post))
"Yay!Thanks Azazel!"Nenali giggled,then looked over at Fallax."Who's that?"
He cleared his throat, a look of severe distaste sharpening his features. "Crudelis Fallax Entis," he growled out in hopes that it would pain his brother as much as it did himself.

A twinge went off in the older demon's chest and he coughed out a puff of pitch black smoke, turning to his brother. "Yeah? Whad'ya want?" he asked quickly with a tone of annoyance.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dargox said…
(hey, ninny! I'm going make a bad guy or I should say bad bitch. Lol)

Outside of tenth circle loud roars of motorcycles could be heard charging down the allyway from the inside as the dead billy's cell phone rings & beeps wildly.
Nenali hopped down from the seat and looked up at the man."That's a weird name. But cool."She grinned like a child and smiled up at him.

(Remember xarptic. she looks 10.))
Nateri watched them.

Nowaki moaned in pain and pleasure. He yanked the Baron's head down and kissed him, biting on his tongue.
(O...kay...? If you haven't noticed, Azazel isn't all that interested in doing anything...)

He pointed down to the girl. "Who's this?"

"Nenali," Azazel replied almost reluctantly. "She's my...friend." He choked up on the word. It had an unsavory taste to it as it rolled off his tongue.

Fallax snorted, then busted out laughing. "YOU!? Friend!? PFFTT!!!!" He then continued to laugh hysterically.
((okay........ she only wanted to be friends.))

Nenali looked at him."Is there something wrong with that,Fallax Entis?"Her voice was dead serious and piercing.
"Look, girl. How'd you even manage to get in here?"

The younger's expression changed quickly to a look of incredulous confusion. How had that question not popped into mind yet!?
Nateri looked at Fallax.
The demon gave a huff and shook his head. "Look at me," he mumbled, "I'm talking to a child..." He then turned back to the 'hostess.' "So, where were we?"
"Because I'm 18.I'm legal to be in clubs."
Azazel glared at his brother's dismissal. "Ignore him. I try to..."
"But I'm not a child."
"You still have two more statements left to pick from." Nateri waited.
"But I've already picked...I was supposed to find the false one, correct?"

"Like I said, just ignore him..."
"Um......okay....."Nenali looked at Azazel."Well I gotta go back to my friend now.Bye."She ran off to Flick.
(Oh sorry. I miss read Fallax's comment.)

"Wow. I didn't expect you to get it."
He huffed as she ran off. While her presence was relatively unwanted, he didn't want to be left alone with Fallax and his new toy...

"What can I say? I'm not an idiot," he grinned deviously. "So, what now? I tell you three things and you have to choose?"
"Yes. And if I get it right I go free."
"Alright, then." He cleared his throat. "I have 11 brothers and sisters. I've killed exactly 666,666,666 angels, or I've killed my father twice?"
"Hmm. The first one."
"Then allow me a follow up question: What about it is wrong?"
"You just don't seem like the type to really be in the big family thing."
"In which case, you're wrong," he smirked. "It's not possible for my family to have females. Not once has the Entis line given birth to a girl. It's just not in our genetic code to do it."
"Well I still got the false statement right."
"Which is why the runner up is my brother," he grinned.

Azazel, who had finally taken the shot, spit it out at the statement. "W-What!?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aNinnyMouse said…
Pussycat watched from her seat. She hoped the girl had at least made them pay for their drinks. Otherwise she'd be a theif in her book, and she sort of liked the girl, despite the fact that she had brought in the thing that spurred on Baron's lust and caused her to abandon him for the night. Her head was spinning, and her heart was in her ears.

Flick looked up Nenali. "What was that about?"

"Ummfg!" His face contorted as he strained his neck, his tongue going wild between Nowaki's teeth. He tasted his own blood and was delighted, twisting around inside of him. Every part of him seemed to be crushed again the man, and the shadow was no longer just some trick of the eye. Now it seemed the two truly had become one beast.

((And please do. Pussy needs interaction, dargox.))
"Wait, what?"

Nowaki released his tongue then started licking the blood off it. He gripped the back of the Baron's head with both hands.
(Nin. Fallax will gladly take that space haha)

Fallax snickered. "You heard me. You get him and I don't get you."

"Fallax...is this really-"

"Yes, it's really necessary. You've been too high strung lately and you need to chill out and relax."
"So you're walking out on me? Well, I expect you to pay for your drinks before you take off."
"You misinterpret," he said smoothly, "and assume too much. I never said I was leaving. I said you have him and not me."

"Fallax..." the man groaned.