bila mpangilio Role Playing Butlers Academy

sleepwalkers posted on Jul 20, 2012 at 05:35PM
A place for young butlers to learn all that they need to know to please their masters or young ladies... they have a strict code BE THE BEST YOU CAN OFFER AND ALWAYS BE PREPAIRED. There is a schedule for cooking class and how to be the perfect genlteman to your lady, everything needeed to be the butler that you were meant to be ... there shall be no interaction with the maids in the academy over the lake. All who disobey this rule shall be serverly punished and be given detention. But remember BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND ALWAYS RISE TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS! Good luck^^ also on the first day you will be assigned to your dorms with three other students. May the odds be ever so in your favor^^

bila mpangilio Role Playing 1702 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1702

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sleepwalkers said…
( please begin i neded someone to start it off for me^^)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MOARdesu said…
(I'm just gonna use some other character from a previous (DEAD) RP because I'm too lazy to make a new one.)

*Claudius stepped out from...whatever it was that brought him, and looked up in awe at the Academy. It was much larger than he had imagined! Much more elegant, though that would be expected considering it was for butlers.
With a short sigh, he picked up his suitcases and made his way over to the entrance in a rather crooked gait. His shoulders were already stiff, and made it quite uncomfortable walking.*
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
( i will use Raven scine i too am lazy xD)
* rRaven saw the younger teenager caring all his cases and smiled to himself . He made his way over gracefully * Hello, would you like some help with your bags?
(Eh? Younger teenager? Gah, I should of said something about him being in his early 20's or whatever. Oh well.)

*Claude watched the man's graceful form saunter over towards his position. He couldn't help but to feel a little envious. With a smile, he politely declined.* "That's alright. I got this."
*There was no way he wished to ruin the beauty of the man's walk by making him carry his luggage around. Besides, if he wanted to become a capable butler, it would be necissary for him to handle things on his own.*
Raven: Oh, very well....may I at least guide you to the dorm sortings? * up close it was clear he wore make up but most of his beauty was natural and out of this wold* ( sorry didn't know also Raven is still 18 so i guess he is an adult but he always is held back...stay tuned to find out ^^)
(And I will. :D)

"R-right. Yes..." *It was quite obvious the man was younger than Claude, but he already had the form and posture of an esquisite gentleman. Claude hoped that someday he himself would be able to master such beauty.*
Raven: * opens door to dormitries where most of the older students were talking and some even playing intruments , the room had different corridors leading to the rooms * Your name?
"It's Claudius..." *He replied absently before adding quickly* "B-but please, call me Claude."
*Ugh. How he hated how 'Claudius' sounded. Much too formal for someone as bumbling and insignificant as him.*
cool
Raven: You have a strong name...* he looked into his signature clipboard folders you know the ones XD and read till he found Claude's number * Your room number is 12699 the same room as myself.Aren't you just lucky. * he smiled slyly but it was quickly covered by his usual kind one , and rember not everything is as it seems in the academy. Why is meeting the maids so bad? why does everyone stare at you, why are there hidden cameras everywhere? who knows? (oh oh oh oh i know) *
"Hidden cameras...?" *Claude repeated quietly as he scanned the corridor with his eyes.* "I suppose that is to be expected of such a large academy. It would be difficult for the staff to keep in check with such a large student body by themselves, after all..."
Noone: Come, let us go to our rooms to get you set up. * he smiled and rose petals came out of nowhere. some of the boys in the rooms had nosebleeds from the over dose of Raven's sexiness*
* after they got to their room^^*
Raven: * showed Claude around the extremely dark furnished room that was very large * I styled it myself, you like?
"I see you enjoy darker shades..." *He smiled politely as he set down his luggage. It was hard not to admire how elegant the dorm was, though it wasn't as beautiful as the one who designed it.*
Raven: * smiles slyly and pushes Claude onto the bed closest to them * That's not all I like * he licked the shell of Claude's ear and blushed * I'm sorry I never act this way . I have to go.* runs out of room*
(ಠ_ಠ)

*Claude was left on the bed wondering what the hell just happened. He sat up slowly, his shoulders stiffened even more as he did.*
Raven: * breathes deeply as his fangs were shown and he tried to get his blood lust back uunder the radar a friend came over and took him into the woods to just feed from an animal or something*
(Well this escalated quickly...)

*Claude decides that it would be best to just put this...situation behind him. After all, it was unintentional, right? He sighed heavily, trying to calm himself down as he began to unpack his bags.*
Headmaster: * speaking to Noone *You will be in the same room as Raven and Claude make sure nothing happens to cause trouble between us and the humans.
Noone: Yes, sir. * bows and leaves to go speak Claud for the first time*
*Claude had high hopes for this school despite what just happened, and he couldn't wait to get started on his classes. Smiling to himself, he continued with the unpacking.*
Noone: * came in after Claude finnished * Hey, I'll be an addition to your dorm room and I've come to take you your first class cullinary arts. * this one was about 21 and gorgeous as well*
*Why are these people so beautiful?* "Oh...yes. Of course."
Noone: * smiles sweetly * Okay ....* walks to the actual school that was myabe taller the the twin building and wider then them put together * Have you met Raven yet?
"Ah, so that's his name..." *Claude returned the smile, though it was a little forced this time. He walked passed several other students, admiring their perfectly precise gait and posture. He couldn't wait to see what his culinary class would be like, and he secretly hoped he didn't mess up on his first day.*
Noone: * goes into the class with him and told him this week they were focusing on baking cakes and pastries* Yah, Raven is a bit socially awkward to your kind * He brings Claude to the front to have him introduce himself to the class and stays by his side *
*Claude disliked being put on the spot, but he put on his best smile and introduced himself anyway. The other students then began to whisper among themselves, which made him feel somewhat uncomfortable.*
Noone: * frowns and gives threats mentally and they queit down * Come, let's sit. * when they sat some students looked at Claude hungrily, then raven entered and without a word sat next to Claude looking even better then earlier. He looked like an anglel* Oh , hello raven class is just beginning.^^
*Claude sat as straight as he could, trying not to make it obvious that he was uncomfortable with the other students staring at him in such manner. It was also surprising to see Raven looking much more...healthy. He nodded in acknowledgement of his sudden arrival.*
Raven: * nods at him back * We are baking creampuffs and struddles today. If you need help just tell me or Noone, don't ask anyone else but the teacher.
"I'm sure I'll be fine as long as I have the recipe." *He smiled, confident of his abilities.*
Noone: Great...* after class ~ they want to music class which after was lunch anywhere around the grounds*
raven: * got up on his turn and played one of Beethoven's best*
*So far, everything was going as smooth as initially thought. Sure, he...burnt the cream puffs, but that was to be expected of one who was just starting out. Still attempting to sit as straight as possible, Claude reminded himself that in order to become an excellent butler for his future master/lady, he would just have to work harder.
Much, much harder.*
* class over lunch time!* Raven: Hey, umm, Claude can we eat lunch alone outside I need to talk.
"I don't see why not." *Claude got up from his seat and dusted himself off. He figured Raven would want to discuss the school rules, regulations and whatnot since it was his first day and all. The two of them then made their way passed all the other students, eventually making it outdoors. Claude blinked, his eyes not yet used to the light.*
Raven: * sits under tree and explains rules the ones in the info thing up * I'm very sorry about earlier.
"N-no, it's alright..." *He laughed a little* "Really! Don't worry about it!"
Raven: I should worry you could have gotten hurt, your kind always does in situations like this. * he looked up at the sun and his pupils slitted but Claude didn't see*
"...My kind?" *He wasn't sure if he heard right. Why was Raven refering to him as a different species? Was it because he wasn't as refined as the other students and it was a sort of term for the less-experienced ones until they achieved higher status and whatnot? Who knew.*
Raven: They didn't explain ...do you know anything?
"...About what...?"
Noone: *turns to Claude letting his slitted pupils show and his fangs be in plain view* Most of the students here are vampires. * he could smell Claude's blood fill with adreniline and his heart beat faster and it was so tempting*
*No way! Vampires?! Like the ones from all those freaky stories?!
Claude felt his heart beat faster but he didn't move. He couldn't, really. All he could do was stare in horror at those needle-like fangs that protruded from Raven's mouth hungrily.*
Raven: It's okay we have rules here...strict ones, this is a mixed school both human and vampire go here. In most cases we avoid any type of trouble with humans. * yawns letting his forked tongue hang out of his mouth licking his fangs * They should have told you.
"Yes...right..." *He tried to calm himself but it was hard trying to get that rather terrifying image out of his mind. He shifted uncomfortably, as his shoulders were even more stiff than before.*
Raven: You're bit freaked I understand this is a lot to take in.* automatally moved closer to Claude because of his blood's strong scent *
"What are you doing...?" *He noticed that Raven had moved over a little too close for comfort, though he was too shocked from the revealing of the Vampires to really do anything about it.*
Raven: * blushes as much as possible* Sorry, you just smell really good.
*He took notice of how red his face had gotten, but tried to ignore it to avoid the situation getting any more awkward than it was. Now this was an interesting first day.* "Is that...so."
Raven: Yah, you know it's easy to relax around you....it's not good. * he yawns and stretches again , you could see ssome of his teeth had baby fangs in front of them*
(Yeah, so I'm gonna add another character because it would be boring with just Claude...well, for me anyway.)

*Claude didn't know how to respond to that. He just nodded quietly, and thought on what he should do now that he's bunking in the same room as a vampire and...whatever Noone is this time.*
---
*Meanwhile, another student stood in one of the upper corridors, eyeing them from an open window. That was the new student, no doubt, with one of...them. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he wondered what they could be speaking about. His thoughts were then inturrupted by someone calling his name...er, nickname*
"Hey, Cass! Would you lend us a hand?"
*Cassien smiled, though twitched a little in annoyance at the sound of his embarassing nickname.* "Of course."
*He then glanced down at the two under the tree one last time before sauntering off to do that thing the other students needed help with.*
( okay i will use Lucek ^^but later) Raven: We need to get to literature now. * offers his hand*