bila mpangilio Role Playing Hotel California: Retribution.

Axel1313 posted on Dec 25, 2012 at 04:33AM
It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your challenge. Find a way to beat this monstrous place and it even more monstrous host *I'll be playing that part*. The key lies at the heart of the castle, now that it's location is vaguely known it's a fight to get to it. Beware the nasty creatures that wander the castle. Some are merely simple monsters while others are Eldrich abominations that can drive a man insane just by their form. You will suffer. For we are all prisoners here of our own device.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

To all new comers. *bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.
To those who have been here many a year, I can't wait to play again.
 It is alisema that there is a place where wewe can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out
last edited on Dec 25, 2012 at 05:01AM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 1975 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1975

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Axel1313 said…
(posting Sisceal first because microsoft word is being dumb.>_<)

Name: Síscéal Alebaster
Race:unknown
Abilities: A very skilled holy magic user and good with his gun/claw thingy(I will find an image to give you an idea of what it is.)
Personality:With a hint of Irish in his voice he can be summed up as pretty much Obsidian's opposite.He can come off as cold, but he truly does care about others.
Background: Alebaster has been one of Obsidian's prisoners for possibly the longest time which gives him the advantage of knowing all about him and the place he rules over. He accepted the terms of being a substitute in order to free the one he loved, but sadly it was a trick and she never loved him anyway. Now he only seeks revenge against them all, resulting quite frequently in failed assasination attempts and a long term in the oubliette.
Things had started to look up, but something has happened to Sisceal. He's still headstrong and just, but in Obsidian's presence he becomes, closed up and almost submissive. Something happened to him, but what exactly?
 (posting Sisceal first because microsoft word is being dumb.>_<) Name: Síscéal Alebaster Age: u
Name: Obsidian
Race:unknown
Abilities: A very skilled magic user and good with any sword like weapon. He prefers his delicate saber like blade over any other.

Personality: He appears as a warm and inviting host, but it is only a facade. He true nature is insane, cruel, two faced and controlling creep. He is also quite flamboyant, loving to go over the top in almost everything he does.As for love, he does have one true love, but otherwise he is quite the player....and not picky either. He calls his imprisoned ones his 'dolls' and his favorites are those he cannot 'break'. Normally calm and seemingly understanding if angered enough he will lose it completely.

Background: Obsidian has ruled this castle for many years. He claims that this duty was given to him by his god, whom he worships undyingly. He is the only one who knows exactly where the key is and all of the ways out.

Name: Obsidian Age: unknown, look 26ish Race:unknown Abilities: A very skilled magic user and good
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MOARdesu said…
(Wah, is that what Sisceal looks like? Haha, I've been imagining him as the cutesy little guy Ulti drew back in the original Hotel...

Of course, I will be joining but to keep this entertaining for both myself and (maybe) everyone else, I'll be using more than one character. *confetti*)

Darkness came quickly, swallowing up the remaining daylight before settling over the world like a thick blanket. The dusty strip of highway would of been completely obscured if it weren't for the two faint beams of light cast from a lone vehicle. It cut through the night, leaving behind nothing but dispersing clouds of dust. Where was it going? Did it even matter?

His hands moving from one place to the next, an inquisitive but restless man with too much to worry about sat behind the wheel. He didn't know where he was, or how long he had been driving, but none of that mattered, not when there were more important things to think about, like whether or not that was cacti at the side of the road.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(YooHoo!!! Anybody alive out there?)
~Sisceal~
He sat on his bed, knees pulled up to his chest. All the lights in the room were off, the only exception being a small beam of light coming through the curtain. It reflected off of the mirror and lit up his face. He buried his face in his arms to block it out. Anymore it seemed that he had lost his spark, just wasn't as strong willed and bold as he used to be. He felt like this horrible place was finally dragging him under and all that he was fighting was a losing battle.

~Obsidian~
Sitting smug high up on a chandelier he watched as some newer arrivals were slaughtered by his skeletal monstrosities in an attempt to run for the door. They hadn't lasted long at all. A few days at best. It was cruel to do to the weakest of his toys, but his god needed fresh blood again and he preferred the unbreakable ones anyway. They were so much more fun.
(Huh. I wonder if chandeliers are comfortable to sit on...Obsidian seems to prefer them. xD)

As the man drove closer to the hotel, his head suddenly felt...strange. His vision blurred and his body grew heavy. What's wrong with me? He thought, blinking through the growing blindness. It now seemed that in order to avoid an impending disaster caused by his sudden condition, he will have no choice but to make a stop at the strange building. It's only for a few minutes.
He pulled up to the front of the hotel. Up close, it was much larger and looked as if there were many rooms within. Another noticable feature was how well-kept it was despite looking as if though it was constructed a century in the past. After several moments of standing in awe of the magnificent building, he began towards the entrance.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Noone_N said…
((Can I join ill get my profile up in a moment))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shadowcon99 said…
Name: Xadonus
Race: Demon
Abilities: He has a silver tongue which means he can convince you to do anything, with a little work, and he is extremely skilled with knives.
occupation: Butler for the Castle but in truth he is Obsidian's executioner.

Personality: He appears as a very loyal and trustworthy person to all who he meets. Obsidian, his best friend, is the only one who knows that he is truly cruel and is amazing at what he does; killing.

background: I'll explain throughout the story

description: picture and he does have the tail
 Name: Xadonus Age: Unknown Race: Demon Abilities: He has a silver tongue which means he can convin
Xadonus appeared out of black flames on the chandelier. "Obsidian, we have a new arrival approaching. Shall I clean your mess?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emoboycry01 said…
(Pickles)
~Obsidian~
Looking down at the carnage it appeared as though it was over already anyway. "Sure, there are only a few crawlers left anyway." He was eager to see the newcomer. "They don't last very long. Do they?"
name: Nōonè Nekoniikawa
race: neko/vampire
Personality: bipolar, it epends on the situation and whatever he is thinking
background: His mother was a neko his father a vampire
 name: Nōonè Nekoniikawa age: 18 race: neko/vampire Personality: bipolar, it epends on the situa
Nōonè had been in a recent car accident.His mother and father were now dead, he was completely terrified at what he saw. He went looking around the the forest to find some help when he had come upon the hotel. His ears flattened against his head as he got a strange feeling about the place. But he needed somewhere to go he couldn't just leave them out there. And he needed to get a hold of someone to tell about what had happened only moments ago.
The entire flare was consumed by a black fire and the bodies disappeared. "No. they don't."
Nōonè looked at a man approaching and knocked on the door despite all of the voices in his head telling him not to.As soon as he knocked the voices fell absolutely silent. ".....Hello?! " He waited patiently for a response.
~Obsidian~
"Fortunately we have some less fragile ones both already here and just arriving." He ran a strand of hair through his mouth and shooed away the remaining monsters.

~Sisceal~
There was a nagging voice in the back of his mind telling him to get out of bed already. Pushing it out of the way he blindly reached around for the bottle of scotch he had set on the side table, only to knock it over. Grumbling he finally got up, picked up the half empty bottle and shuffled out of the room. He wandered down the hall looking disheveled with his hair a mess and dark circles under his eyes. He hadn't even bothered to put a shirt on.
"That is true. Perhaps you should greet them. after all you are the master or this hell."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nevermore_ said…
(Will join, just need to figure out a Charrie. I'll attempt to have something up tonight if I don't get distracted...)
~Obsidian~
"I believe I shall." Leaping down from the chandelier he landed gracefully. "This place is in need of some excitement!"
(Ah, distractions...always out to get ya...)

It was then the man noticed a particular figure standing in front of the hotel. Inching closer, he squinted, trying to get a better look. It was no use however, as the darkness was much too thick to peer through. He decided to take a chance and address it, "Erm...Hello?"
But before he could get a reply, the entrance to the hotel opened...
~Obsidian~
He stood at the entrance as the doors opened. "Welcome."
Temporary blinded by the sudden light pouring out from the inside of the hotel, the man staggered back a step. As his eyes adjusted, the first thing he noticed about the host was his unnatural beauty. With smooth porcelain skin framed by hair as black as the night itself that contrasted with two yellow-green eyes, it was difficult not to admire such astounding perfection. He could even feel the fogginess in his head subside. For about a moment, his mouth bobbed open and closed, searching for words but finding none.
Name: Josie Silvas
Race: Human
Personality: Not afraid to speak her mind. If she doesn't like you, you know it right away unless she intends to use you for something. Generally easy to get along with as long as you don't piss her off right off the bat. Always getting into some sort of trouble as she has a maybe more than healthy taste for adventure.
Background: Raised in Scotland by her parents until she was 18, at which point she moved on campus at an American college with a few of her friends from Secondary School.
 Name: Josie Silvas Age: 20 Race: Human Personality: Not afraid to speak her mind. If she doesn't l
She was suppose to meeting her friends at a hotel around here for break, but her gps had, for some reason, stopped working miles ago, leaving her to guess which way she was suppose to be going. When she saw the hotel in her headlights, a glimmer of hope shone in her eyes. Though it didn't look anything like the one on the website did, perhaps the people inside would be able to give her directions.

She pulled into the parking lot, slung her purse over her body, locked her car, and pocketed her keys before making her way to the door where she saw to figures outlines against the bright lights of the interior. "Ey!" She called out as she jogged closer to them, "What road is this?" She asked the two when she got closer.
blush
Nōonè hissed at the man and then he too was struck with the blinding light. As soon as he www Obsidian the voices and his head began yelling terribly. He held his head backing away from Obsidian before he managed to quiet down the voices."Hhello." The kitty ears on his head turns to face Obsidian while the kitty tail protruding where his spine should have ended swayed around about playfully.This man....smelled like...catnip? He then felt the need to lick him and of course he ended up doing so. "Mmmm.."
~Obsidian~
"Hello, welcome to Hotel California." He welcomed them warmly. "You all look a little lost at the moment, why don't you come on in. As for the road young lady, sorry to disappoint, but that only leads to a dead end."
(of course!)
Josie cursed under he breath, pushing her fiery red curls back from her face. "Well would you happen to know how to get to the Hotel Rosemont? Or have a phone? My mobile died and I forgot my charger at home."
~Obsidian~
"You'll be given a room soon enough. And sorry, but I don not know how to get there, but you can use the phone in the lobby if you'd like."
Josie gave a sigh and nodded, "Thank you. That'll work fine," she said gratefully with a forced smile.
"Hello," Josie said to the boy, flashing him a smile before making her way into the lobby. She located the phone and punched in one of her friend's number.
Josie waited impatiently for her friend to pick up, only to be disappointed by her voice mail message. "Maggie, it's me, Josie. Call me back on this number, my mobile died and I can't find my way to the right hotel. please call back..." She hung up and put the phone back as it was. "Looks like I'm staying here until I hear back..." She said with a groan, not realizing Salem's hovering presense.
"Hm?" Josie looked over to Salem when she heard him speak. "Oh, I'm by myself for now, I was suppose to be meeting friends at another hotel but I got lost along the way."
Noone was looking around for a reason.If it was dangerous he would find out and high tail it out of there. "..Secrets. "
Xadonus came up behind Josie. "May I take your luggage to your room?"
Noone turned to Salem his kitty ears peeking up curiously. "Oh.Hey, why are you here? "
~Sisceal~
Wandering had brought him to the lobby where he was taken aback by the new faces. He just stood there and stared.
Josie gave a slight jump at his sudden and appearance and turned away from Salem at the other person's statement. "I suppose so, can't exactly leave without knowing where to go now can I?" She pulled her keys from her pocket and started back to the exit, "I'll help you."
"It's quite alright mam'" Xadonus bowed and put his hand to the ground. "I have them right here." Josie's bags were on the ground next to him.
Josie's eyes widened at the sight "how did you-? I'm positive I locked my car..." She pushed her curls away from her face once more. "I guess maybe that drive took more out of me then I thought..."
The man remained with Obsidian back at the hotel entrance. He hadn't taken much notice to the others but found it odd that so many people would arrive at the same location simultaneously. He also wondered why a hotel would be alongside a road that only lead to a dead end. "Excuse me," He spoke politely, feeling as he should in front of the owner, "How much does a single room cost? I'd like to stay for the night."
~Sisceal~
Giving a short chuckle he took a drink from the bottle. "Still playing the innocent charade..." He said sarcastically under his breath.

~obsidian~
"Don't worry about it. You don't have to pay a thing." He smiled warmly.
Noone brought a glance to Xadonus as he noticed the tail. It kinds swayed hipnitizing Noone, no one can hide from Noone's eyes,the visions tell him everything. "Tail..." his pupils dismayed and he tried to pounce upon Xadonus' tail. And he purred while he did so.
He was taken aback by the reply, and that surprise showed in his expression. Hesitant but suspicious, he quickly searched the host's face but couldn't find any sign of a joke. "Really? You must be kidding!" He cried, unable to contain himself, "How do you expect to keep this place afloat if you don't even charge people for your services!? "
His face then flushed a light pink and he stiffened, obviously embarrassed at his outburst. "O-oh...Sorry about that. I've been driving all day and I'm a bit tired."
~Obsidian~
"No worries. It's perfectly fine." Waving away the awkward outburst he continued. "Why don't you just go on and relax?"
"...Right. Thanks." He nodded obediently before starting off in another direction. As he walked down a long passage, getting further away from the entrance as well as Obsidian, he couldn't help but to feel confused. He swore, that when they were speaking, there was a quick flash of malice in those brilliant cat-like eyes. There was also a particular smell lingering in the area that reminded him of rust.
I was probably just imagining it. He assured himself, continuing on with the sound of his steps echoing off the walls.
~Sisceal~
He aimlessly wandered, half awake down the corridors, 'Wonder how long these ones will last?' He though. Taking another swig from the bottle and wiping his mouth.
The more he walked, the more he felt like he was lost. The dim but beautifully decorated corridors began to merge together, creating a confusing maze of melted distortion. "Glen, you idiot." He frowned, scolding himself. "Why didn't you ask for directions or even for your room number? Absolutely ridiculous..." It was a habit of his to ridicule himself, usually aloud. His insecurities were what kept him seperate from others. "Now just turn back."
And he did.
~Sisceal~
He came around the corner to find somebody talking to themselves. Well, more like arguing.... "Looks like the cheese has slid off your cracker there lad." He joked.
Surprised, Glen whipped around to find a slightly buzzed, half naked man standing just a few feet away from him. "My crackers! Really!" He laughed awkwardly, desperately trying to mask his embarrassment, "Uh, sorry, but you're staying here too, right? Do you know where I can back to the entrance from here? Or even the lobby?" He left out mentioning that he was lost. After all, he'd done enough.
~Sisceal~
"Yep. Hmm....well I just came from the lobby too." He looked behind him. The corridor had changed again. "So that way's pointless." He came closer, stopping at a door halfway in the hall. Opening it up revealed another hall way. "You can try this way, but I can't guarantee anything."