bila mpangilio Role Playing Ouran HighSchool HostClub: sekunde Generation

Miki_Suzumia posted on May 14, 2013 at 12:06AM
Ouran high school host club is a club where the schools handsomest young men with too much time on there hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Think of it as Ouran's elegant play ground for the super rich and beautiful.

Well for those of you who don't know this show that this RP is based basically its about this rich school and these rich kids who have nothing better to do but mess around. You can be a host or a guest.
All of the previous members of this club have all graduated and Kaito is now the president(that would be me). Be creative!You can also be a friend or a ghost or a classmate or a guest. You can be a cross dresser or whatever!

Rules of being a HOST:
1. You have to be cute
2. you need a type( eg. the cool type, cute type, devilish type)
3. Dont forget to be yourself (that's what the ladies like)

Rules of being a GUEST:
1. must fond over them
2. Dont be too clingy

So that basically it and you can be anything! homosexual, devil worshiping the works! This is a romance, i will say when there are no more spots left. The school year has just begun.

0 host spots left. Manager is also taken

(the first generation)

Ouran high school host club is a club where the schools handsomest young men with too much time on th
last edited on May 15, 2013 at 10:22PM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 135 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 135

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Miki_Suzumia said…
Name: Kyoko Izumi
Character: Manager
Personality: Friendly, persistent, a bit shy, cute, awesome.
Bio: Mother is in rehab and father is in charge of a big electronics company. She is usually a lonely person as she's an only child also. Doesn't like talking about her family.
Appearance: pic
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Name: Kyoko Izumi Age:15 Character: Manager Personality: Friendly, persistent, a bit shy, cute, aw
Name:Kaito Shou
Character: host club leader
type: Prince
Personality:just like his father Tamaki (Former president)
Bio: His father owns the Shou company and Haruhi is a lawyer. He's a good person and he's pretty nice but doesn't like letting people know his real feelings
Appearance:pic
 Name:Kaito Shou Age:16 Character: host club leader type: Prince Personality:just like his father
Daichi opened music room 3 also known as the host club. "So this is where papa spent his time..." He sat down on a golden couch. "How do i get people to join?"
Kyoko entered the host club room. She saw Kaito sitting at the piano. "So this is the famous host club?"
Kaito was a bit surprised but then relaxed. "Ya, but what if nobody wants to join?"
"Who wouldn't want to join?" Kyoko joked
Kaito laughed. She sat beside him at the piano. "Like old times?"
"Sure" Kaito responded. They began playing the piano.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kat-chan said…
Name: Demios Thantos
Character: host club member
type: Playboy type
Personality: Player, can be pervy, 'badboy'
Bio: Unknown
 Name: Demios Thantos Age:15 Character: host club member type: Playboy type Personality: Player,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Mai Arashi
Appearance: Her hair is longer in the back and shorter in the front. She has multiple piercings on both ears and a tattoo on her upper back that no one knows about.
Personality: She is bitter, and hard to impress. She hates being rich, and hates being around the rich. She won't lie, and hates people who do lie. She has a soft-spot for fish, and would watch them swim all day.
Guest, Host, or Student: Student
Bio: Her father is from a wealthy family and her mother is from a wealthy family. They met at law school and have been married since they graduated. The both are lawyers for extremely rich companies and are great at what they do. Mai is the 3rd of 5 daughters, and hates how her sisters are well-behaved suck ups. Her sisters are regulars at the Host Club, and Mai just wants to stay away from it.
Skills: She is very good at drawing.
 Name: Mai Arashi Age: 17 Appearance: Her hair is longer in the back and shorter in the front. She h
Name: Tamako Moru
Character: Guest.
Personality:Cute, curious
Bio: Her mother is a fashion designer and her father owns many hotels. They are both always busy and don't have time for her. She migrates a lot, adn therefor is often alone. She just moved to Japan.
 Name: Tamako Moru Age:15 Character: Guest. Personality:Cute, curious Bio: Her mother is a fashi
"Do you think they will have the Host Club this year?" Mai's youngest sister, a new freshman, asked. She hung on the arm of Mai's second-to-oldest sister, Hana. Mai sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Shiora always talked about how great it was." Her little sister continued. Shiora was the eldest sister of the five Arashi sisters. Shiora had graduated last year, and every year she went to school here she would visit the Host Club then come home and freak out about it. Mai's other sisters would crowd around her and smile, their eyes twinkling brighter with every detail. Mai didn't ever care about the Club.
It seemed uninteresting to her, and kind of weird.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ayaka said…
name: Zero Alexander
Character: host
type: Cool and devilish type
Personality: bad boy, romanticist, cool, smooth, popular with the ladies
Bio: He has a sister named Sky
 name: Zero Alexander age: 17 Character: host type: Cool and devilish type Personality: bad boy
name: Sky Alexander
character: guest
bio: She loves to see her brother work well with people and she learns from him. She has a crush on one of the hosts and hopes to be closer to him as she visits every day after classes.
appearance: pic
 name: Sky Alexander age: 15 character: guest bio: She loves to see her brother work well with peop
Zero walked into the host club room with a black rose "Anyone asked for members?" he asked as he kicked the door shut behind him.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita totolove said…
Name: Dominick Elliott (Dom)
Character: Host
type: Sporty type
Personality: Sporty, Stubborn, Obnoxious and Funny
Bio: He's played lots of sports for the past few years, his mom is a 'Soccer mom' and his dad is a footy player
 Name: Dominick Elliott (Dom) Age: 16 Character: Host type: Sporty type Personality: Sporty,
name: Clarisse La Rue (YEAH I KNOW IT'S FROM PERCY JACKSON BUT I LIKE HER OK ?!)
character: student
bio: She's the type of 'Ruff-and-tumble' kinda girl you wouldn't expect to meet at this type of school, she isn't exactly 'Fond' of him but she kinda likes Dominick a tiny bit ... mostly because of interests ! Her dad is a bloody (literally) badass guy who has a motorcycle ... so yeah ...
appearance: pic
 name: Clarisse La Rue (YEAH I KNOW IT'S FROM PERCY JACKSON BUT I LIKE HER OK ?!) age: 15 charact
Miki_Suzumia commented…
(TEAM CLARISSE!!!!) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
totolove commented…
HI FIVE ! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Noone_N said…
((nevermind I'm leaving cuz I ot no reply so I'll deleted my posts))
((nevermind I'm leaving cuz I got no reply so I'll deleted my posts))
Miki_Suzumia commented…
(( sorry i had school, come back :c )) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
(( :c ))
((welcome everyone!))
Kaito looked at Zero, "Would you like to join?" he has a hopefull look in his eyes and they both stopped playing the piano
"Why would you waste time with that?" Mai asked with a bored tone.
" Waste time!? " Hana yelled. She then stopped, took a deep breath, then continued calmly. "The Host Club is not a waste of time. It is classy and a fun."
Mai rolled her eyes.
"It's fakes complements! They say the same thing to every girl." Mai argued.
"No they so not!" Hana yelled back.
Mai sighed. "You know what? I don't care."
"Good!"
Tama plastered a smile onto her face as she left her family's car. She had just flown in from Italy the night before, and was dead tired. Still, she tried to hide it behind a happy mask.

Demios liked exploring. And this was going to be his new school...so why shouldn't he explore it? Why bother wait for someone to show him around when he could do it himself? He wandered into music room number three and paused, looking around at the others in the room. "Am I interrupting some club meeting or something?"
Name: Taiki Yamakogi
Character: host club member
type: funny, flirty type
Personality: able to understand girls feelings well, good to talk to about anything, funny, nice, charming
Bio: His mother died but his father owns a huge company and has no time for him and he has a little brother who he doesnt talk to much. -Distant family-
 Name: Taiki Yamakogi Age:16 Character: host club member type: funny, flirty type Personality: ab
"Actually the host club seems like fun, how ya doin' ladies?" Taiki said to Mai and Hana
"Nope, come right in!" Kaito exclaimed looking at Demios.
Demios shrugged and slipped into the music room, looking around with little interest. "A bit small...but not bad, I guess."
"Great welcome to the host club, I'm Kaito and you must be Demios Thantos. Please to meet you," Kaito said shaking his hand happily.
Mai raised an eyebrow at Taiki. "I'm at school, deduce your answer from that." She said.
"Don't be so rude!" Hana scolded at Mai, hitting her arm.
"Ow! God, lay off!" Mai said back to Hana. Mai rubbed her arm where Hana had hit her and scowled at her older sister.
Demios drew his hand back and stared at Kaito. "Aren't you...friendly. What the hell is a host club? How do you know who I am anyways?"
"Pretty ladies shouldn't get angry. A smile's the only thing that suits you," Taiki said sweetly. "By the way do you happen to know where this host club is anyways?"

-----
"Well its where handsome boys like us make women happy. We are gentlemen and we portray our unique personalities to suit our customers. Also father said that you need to know who everyone is, it helps." Kaito explained siting in a throne by a small table with a vase and flowers in it. Tiger lilies to be exact.
"Music room 3." Hana said swiftly.
Mai rolled her eyes again, her eldest sister had completely brainwashed the other three...
Demios blinked. "Host club...huh?" He was silent for a moment, before a grin spread over his face. "Alright, count me in!"
"Thanks a lot, im Taiki by the way. I think i saw you in homeroom today," he answered back.
------
Kaito smirked, "Great. Hmmm by the looks of you, your a playboy..am i right?" He crossed his legs (man style) and rested his chin on his elbow.
Demios smiled lopsidedly. "Now what gave you that impression? Do I really present myself that badly?"
Kaito smiled, "I'm just a good judge of character.Well as first order of the host club i need you to do a very important mission." Kaito suddenly went serious.
Demios frowned. "Already? Man...Alright, what is it?"
Kaito leaned in as if to whisper a top secret plan, "well you see, father told me of this...commoner's coffee and i want you to go buy some at the commoners supermarket." He paused for a moment, "don't tell anyone else this top secret mission..."
Demios blinked. "Commoners...supermarket? You want me to go to a commoners supermarket? Ew! No way!"
"Me?" Hana asked, eyes sparkling.
Mai sighed and started digging in her messenger bag, looking for her headphones.
Taiki laughed. "ya, I could never forget a face a cute as yours," he said and waved goodbye to them both heading to the music room.
-----
Kaito closed his eyes, "I thought you were a man, but your still a baby..." he snickered
Hana sighed passionately.
"Host." Mai said, untangling her headphones.
"What?" Hana asked.
Mai gave her a look. "He is a Host. The Player Type. He has told many girls that."
"Oh, whatever." Hana said, her good mood vanishing.
Demios glared at him. "I'm more of a man than you will ever be. I just think that a commoners supermarket is bellow me. If you want this commoners coffee so badly, why don't you go get it yourself?"
Kaito froze in shock. The words slowly entered his brain, "Get...it....yourself," he mimicked. He closed his eyes went down on his eyes then opened them again. "I...am the host club president therefore i shall not go to the comoners supermarket. It is quiet interesting though but i have a club to run. Kyoko will acompany you if it helps!"
"I will?" Kyoko interrupted.
"You will!"
Kyoko sighed, "Lets just go, I apologise for his stupidity."
"I know you didnt mean that," Kaito sobbed. Kyko rolled her eyes
Demios groaned. "You don't have a single working brain cell, do you? Fine, let's just get this over with." He turned to leave.
((sorry I wasn't on earlier ! My STUPID laptop was on the fritz and I didn't think about restarting it *hits head*))

Dom skidded in " AH ! HIDE ME !!! " He looked around in a panic and looked at Kaito and everyone else " I want to join by the way ! OH THERE ! " he hide behind a curtain quickly .

Clarisse stomped through the hallway angrily looking for Dom
Kaito sat up and looked at the curtains Dom was hiding behind.. "She's gone," he answered and slumped in his chair. "You can come out kid."

-----
Kyoko and Demios walked to the commoners super market.
"So...why do you want to be a host?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Kai Uchida
Character: Host
Type: Cool
Personality: Typical ''Cool" attitude. Doesnt really care about a lot of things. Popular with the girls.
Bio: Father owns G.E.C, a multi-milllion dollar corporation that deals in genetic engineering. He has one younger sister and had a good childhood.
Appearance: Pic when I find one
Host
Name: Noone Nekozawa
Type: the dark mischevious type
Personality: He's more of a loner but when you hang around him more you can morer clreay see his dark side and the devilish one. He goes either way and enjoys making people's skin crawl with it's in fear or fondness,
bisexual
Blood type: AB+
 Host Name: Noone Nekozawa Type: the dark mischevious type Age: 17 Personality: He's zaidi of a lon
((yaaaay))

Taiki found the music room. "Hi everyone im joining this club thing!" he yelled out. Kaito sat up and looked him up and down. "You'r...so..cute!" Kaito ran over and hugged him. Taiki was trying to pry him off. "G-g-get off!...I know im cute...or so i've been told."
Kat-chan commented…
Well, isn't he modest zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AceDarkwolf17 said…
Kai Uchida
 Kai Uchida
Noone_N commented…
ZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Demios stared at her for a moment. "So I can have an excuse to flirt without being called disgusting." He grinned.
Noone walked into music room 3 after being told he should go here from his mother. He really didn't understand her point of completely losing her mind over it but appearently , he was supposed to see someone important. Kaito? He sighed while holding his beelzenef. His mother had also fought with him about bring him to school as well but father won that side of the argument. He looked over the smaall group in the music room and sighed before yelling at the topping of his lungs hidden under his pitch black cloak. " Where is Kaito?!"
Kyoko sighed, "Of course..." They reached the super market. "So this is where poor people go..." Kyoko gawked around a bit then found the commoners coffee. "Kaito better not poison us."

Kaito looked up, "That would be me!" he sang still hold onto Taiki who was almost squeezed to death. Taiki then slipped out and lay down on the floor.
Demios did not hear any of this. He was busy staring open mouthed at bags of candy. Grabbing a few, he turned to Kyoko. "I'm gonna buy commoner candy!"

Tama wondered around the school, curious. It was pretty big...bigger than the house she had had in Germany, anyways.