bila mpangilio Role Playing Nightmares:Forgiven

Noone_N posted on Aug 04, 2013 at 05:47PM
Alternet Stories:

1: You were going to visit your family/friends who lived pretty far away, you never really understood why they lived so far away from society but it always annoyed you that they couldn't just drive over to your place. Even on the holidays, they always made excuses and somehow managed to guilt trip you into driving over anyways, and you were to close to ever just decide to cut them out of your life like most people would have done. It may just be a soft side... but either way here you are driving down an empty dark highway and surrounded by woods. It was all in all a fucking creepy place, you saw that you passed a town a mile/1.609 km ago, and your little food stash was running seriously low to just a few candy bars. You'd figured that you'd skip and just head over and get a meal at your destination. The car jumped and you skid to a stop slamming your head on the wheel(or not). You got out and went to check on the path for anything dead, just a squirrel. You looked at your tires and noticed one of them were flat. Guess you do have to go to that town.

2: You sat in the back of the car looking around at the trees and yawned, who ever thought vacation would totally bottom out like this... The others in the car were COMPLETELY LOST! Funny seeing as how they had the map... They bickered and yelled arguing over what to do, you joined in halfway of the argument to tell them about the town they just passed. For a moment they stared at you like they'd forgotten you were there and agreed with you, you rolled your eyes and moved back. They went to check in the town for directions and asked you to stay in the car but you just argued, you were still left in the car though. What seemed like 30 minutes later they still didn't return and you were getting kind of paranoid, it was like crazy pouring outside the car and less than a few seconds you were drenched. Great, you took your back pack and went to look for your family/parents/friends.

3: You were annoyed with you friends for always talking about some town called ForGavin and making all these stupid stories about there being monsters and missing persons around there. They said the town was haunted or some shit and you thought it would be good to just show them they were acting like idiots, they dared you to check it out and record the proof you were there. They said get lost and you'll find it, you thought they insulted you but they told you that's how you're supposed to find the town. They shoved a camcorders in your hands along with a few other supplies in a back pack along with a gun and some ammo and some granola bars. You rolled you eyes and got in your car and left to ForGavin.

The idea of your so called adventure is to escape or face your fears or past. You can ask just live there, Ps the name of the town is ForGavin.

Rules:
_If you want your own story do so, I will comment if anything needs to be changed.
_You can not kill some of the monsters but most of them you can.
_If you want me to make a monster you can ask me, plus I'm sorry to say I cannot post any pictures since it would be corny to bother others and I can't upload my pictures, I wish I could cuz I'm an artist but yah.
_Profiles are not need but it would kind if you did post them.
_Please use something along the ideas of some of the alternate stories if you don't want them.

Monster: Will be played by me, though O will also have a character I will only have one.
_I will add more monsters

Twitchers: Flexible monsters with no face except for very sharp teeth, their skin is pale as paper with red cracks, they have long limbs and and are constantly shaking as as if having a seizure. They are very skinny and will crawl on the ground or ceiling to get you, they can be killed easily.

Craze: They are flying creatures with no real sense of direction and ability to really kill, though they will fly around kicking and clawing at you with their feet, they are skinless and show only their muscles and are VERY easy to kill.

Twin: They will appear as children who will attack with knives finding one usually means you'll find the other, their faces are hidden behind twin masks. Kill them by breaking their mask, that's the only way to kill them.

Rutes: They are dog like creatures that crawl out the ground and attempt to pull you under, they will drag you back to the hole they came out of with enough time to defend yourself. These cannot be killed and it's best to just run, they don't appear often.

Mother:Theare a twisted version of a women and are fucking terrifying. They walk like they have broken legs and will attempt to hug you, when they do this their chests may open up and attempt to pull you into them and tear you apart from inside them.

Ticker: They are short and make clicking sounds as they walk, you can see inside their chests where there are gears, most of them have machinery where missing limbs once were. Though they look scary and twisted it is believe the Tickers were once human, they only move when you move. So you better run fast.

Dolly: appears to be a child, her neck seems to be snapped making the girl's head fall to her shoulder, she swing a teddy bear in her hands, she can be killed but doesn't attack you, she follows you around giggling and when you see her she'll alert the mother with a high pitched giggling laugh before you have a chance to kill her. ((Credit: 666demon))

More monsters will appear I'm just lazy right now and people might not join.
 Alternet Stories: 1: wewe were going to visit your family/friends who lived pretty far away, wewe ne
last edited on Aug 05, 2013 at 02:10AM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 165 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...