bila mpangilio Role Playing Kiss of life or death

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 10, 2014 at 02:47PM
Well, this is my first time making a role-play on this club, so.....yay! Well, I'm not so great at making the whole details and what-not when it comes to everything u need to know about it, but I'll give it a try!

Well, in this Rp you either choose to be a Demon, vampire, or human. You will choose to be a queen, princess, king, or prince of your own world! Pretty fun lol. BUT please know that those who Rp along with you, only you can choose who will take your hand....in marriage. Your heart will lead you to your mate. Along with this comes love and abandonment, life or death.....it all depends on the one you choose. ~So choose wisely.

~Rules~
Well, here are things u need to follow if you would like to join this Rp.
Don't kill other characters without getting a approval by me. It's just mean, and wrong lol
Um, I don't care if along with the romance comes the whole "sex" step, AS LONG AS it doesn't get SUPER detailed. eww....lol
Also, keep the whole swearing thing to a limited bases, I don't wanna read replies if it's all like F u and your a piece of Sh*t like the entire time! gets pretty annoying u know.

Ok, well that's all the basics, just name your world, and post a picture of your character and all the info.

~Example

Name:
Species: (like demon, human, or vampire)
Bio:
Personality:
Your appearance: (Please post a picture of your character, preferably anime version :D)
Royalty life: (king, queen, princess, prince)
And so on.

Well, I will post all the characters and there mates when I get enough members here, I really hope this Rp will come together please join!!

~Thank up guys!!

~AmyRose11

bila mpangilio Role Playing 2342 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2342

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AmyRose11 said…
Name: Yuri Amamerua
Personality: Quiet, can be sweet, mischievous, kinky, loves to tease guys (lol)
Bio: Yuri is a princess of the Dark World (original I know) she is a vampire and her mother passed in battle when she was 7 so, she is looking for her mate, her father although is still alive. She is very kinky and loves to mess with people.
Sex: Female
Species: Vampire
Royal life: Princess
Appearance: (Refer to pic)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Name: Yuri Amamerua Age: 20 Personality: Quiet, can be sweet, mischievous, kinky, loves to tease gu
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Alexandra Richard
Sex: XD hey, why don't we go hunt for unicorns and guys named Alexandra?
Species: human
Bio: She's the second youngest princess of the kingdom, both her older sisters are married off to some rich bigass kingdom, only she rebelled against her parents, but as she grew older, she made a life changing decision, to get married.
Personality: she has that badass 'don't fuck with me' side and that bubbly side. Usually she's pretty relaxed.
Your appearance:her eyes are purple..
Royalty life: princess Alexandra the 3rd... Yep... That sounds about right..
 Name: Alexandra Richard Age: 21 Sex: XD hey, why don't we go hunt for unicorns and guys named Alex
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mirra1007 said…
Name: Donovan Yentlren.
Sex: Male
Species: Demon.
Bio: As a Prince he was raised by his father to be his succecor but while his father was very cold and mean his mother was a very kind and sweet woman. Even though he had some of his mother's traits, he never failed to impress his father. Now he lives in a huge mansion still with his mother and father. At the moment they are kinda pushing him to find a mate.
Personality: He is a real genteleman but if you anger him he turns into a real demon. Also he's very intelligent and wants things to go his way.
Your appearance: see pic.
Royalty life: Prince
 Name: Donovan Yentlren. Age: 22 Sex: Male Species: Demon. Bio: As a Prince he was raised kwa his f
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kittyluv57 said…
Name: Chrystal Elizabeth Mazur

Sex: female

Species: demon

Bio: Crystal Elizabeth is the princess of a specific kingdom of demons who have dedicated themselves to the forbidden magic of shapeshifting. She herself was born a natural at this magic, so they had high hopes for her. However, she didn't exactly live up to their expectations. Instead of ruling, she preferred exploring, climbing whatever she can find, and disguising herself to escape the castle and explore outside. They often have to send servants out to search for her. However, she's not entirely irresponsible, and if duty calls as a princess there's no doubt she'll be an amazing leader.

Personality: sly, cunning, adventurous, yet quiet. She's a bit childish, but can be a strong leader when she puts her mind to it.

Your appearance: pic, she has large black wings she can retract into her back at will

Royalty life: princess

Name: Chrystal Elizabeth Mazur Age: 19, nearly 20 Sex: female Species: demon Bio: Crystal
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Egyptkitty2113 said…
Name: Victoria Finch
Sex: Female
Species: (like demon, human, or vampire) human
Bio: Victoria was we'd at the age of 17 to a wealthy human king, but as the tide turned, the old man died of a heart attack two weeks later, leaving the young now Queen to live alone. Her mother has been working hard to marry her off to an immortal despite her protests, after all, who doesn't want to marry a Queen?
Personality: She is a very timid young woman, almost has no voice for herself because she has never been able to have a choice for herself. Secretly she loves art and paintings and likes to spend her time outside reading, though she hardly gets the time.
Royalty life: Human Queen

Link for picture since it won't load

link
Name: Noel
Sex: male
Species: fallen angel
Personality: his rather... Let's say... Aggressive. Can be rather soft from time to time.
Bio: like all fallen creatures, Noel had a looong past. Why was a thrown out? He was practicing black magic, he practiced so hard it started to devour his grace, his angelic abilities. He was welcomed warmly by the humans, they had looked up to him, but like all things, he had his little secrets.
Royalty life: pope and adviser(part time)
 Name: Noel Age: ?? Sex: male Species: fallen Angel Personality: his rather... Let's say... Aggr
Name: Valerius Magnus
Sex: Male
Species: Demon
Bio: Valerius is a very high class man. He takes no nonsense and to some be appears cold and callous. He has been betrayed many times and has very many trust issues.
Personality: No nonsense demeanor and he prefers the finer things in life.
Royalty life: King, demon.
 Name: Valerius Magnus Age: I had a birth, damned if I remember it Sex: Male Species: Demon Bio: V
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Axel1313 said…
Name: Xaivier Lee
Sex: male
Species:Human
Personality: A very sweet and timid young man. It takes a lot to anger him, but if you do watch out. His vengeance is swift and merciless.
Bio: His family is very wealthy and known for being ferocious warriors. This young man though....he's not quite known for it, at all. In fact, he tends to be referred to as the runt and looked down upon by the rest of his family, especially since he is supposed to be the one to take over next. Which scares him to death.
 Name: Xaivier Lee Age:21 Sex: male Species:Human Personality: A very sweet and timid young man. I
((So when are we going to start this?))
((We'll need one more girl, to balance out the genders.))
((We have four men and four women though.))
((Wait, what? *counts again* . . . Oh. LOL, I can't count. Well, then I guess we have to wait for Amy to start us off.))
((I'll start it!! :D))

Yuri walks out of her room into her bedroom onto her bedroom balcony. "I want someone to love...." She looks down looking at her town, beautiful but also strange.
((Did you match up the couples?))
((I can match us up using a website if you want me to Amy.))
(There's a site for that?)
((Yup. There are random sites with generators to match people up for you.))
XD cool, gonna check that out
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Firiel said…
(Can I join?)
((If u wanna it's all up 2 u guys!! and sure u can but will be the last))
((I'll make 2 characters, so don't worry to match up the couple.))
(( Well, that's cool, I think up guys should just tell me who u wanna b matched with, and u guys can create your story together! Either message or post on here who u wanna b paired with or u guys can set each other up and I'll post them later on))
Name : Harmony Kinoshita

Sex : Well, you know.. Call me when you find a boy named Harmony..

Bio : My father and my mother are human but they adopted me and my twin brother because they can't have successor. They don't know if me and my brother are vampires. No one know who is the next heir because no one knows who is the older one between us, even me and brother didn't know it. Mother and father have died due the sickness which is attacking them years ago. Right now kingdom were controlled by an evil prime minister. I don't really care about him unless he hurt someone close to me.
I don't believe fairytale, but I believe in true love. I love music too.

Personality : I'm love romantic and sweet guy, I'm a bit mean and I usually doesn't care much for things. The others.. I don't want to say it..

Your appearance: (Please post a picture of your character, preferably anime version :D)

Royalty life: Princess
 Name : Harmony Kinoshita Age : 22 Sex : Well, wewe know.. Call me when wewe find a boy named Harm
Name : Sky Kinoshita

Sex : I'm 100% male

Bio : I have same bio with my twin sister, the difference is... I do believe in fairytale, I love when my mother read them for me. I like reading better than listening to music. I care for most of things, especially about that evil prime minister. I desperate in looking for a mate to be the queen in future, so I can outcast that prime minister away.. forever...

Personality : I'm sweet, smart, and kind. I love to help others. I can be worse than my sister if someone anger me.

Your appearance: Picture

Name : Sky Kinoshita Age : 22 Sex : I'm 100% male Species: Vampire Bio : I have same bio
((Ok cool so now we can start so everyone choose who u wanna b matched with.........oh this can get intense!! lol XD))
((I did a group selector here are the pairings, if you don't like...we'll I tried: 3))

Alexandra-Xaivier
Sky-Yuri
Harmony-Donovan
Victoria-Noel
Valerius-Chrystal
(Kay, cool)
(I'll wait for the other's agreement)
((Looks good))
((Looks good to me.))
((Sounds awesome!! who wanna start??))
((Meee! Although you have started it anyway, haha))

Sky and Harmony are wandering on their garden. They sit on a bench. Sky start to issue his book and Harmony pull out her flute.
"I can't read if you play your flute here, you know," said Sky.
Harmony annoyed as he said that, "Well, okay. I'll be under that tree if you look for me." She pointed to a big tree.
"Yeah, go ahead." Sky start to read his book and Harmony start to play her flute. She play a song that could put anyone into their most desired dream, well, she have the magical flute anyway. Only she and her twin who is immune to the magic.
"Now missy, I'll have you know... Blah blah blah blah blah." It was like all the words comes in from one ear and leaves from the other one, Alex pulled a face while doodling on 'The Guide To Become A Successful Queen' book, Nurse said it was great help when Mother had to take her rivals and win Father over, or was it the other way... "*Cough, cough* Alexandra, are you even listening to me?!" Nurse raised her voice, Alex straightened up her slouching body, "Yes ma'am... Now can I please leave?" "No. Where were we now..." Nurse flipped through her book again, "Oh yes, chapter 24, activities..."
Crystal had snuck out again. She wasn't even in her kingdom right now, she was in a neighboring demon land. Quietly, she watched people walk by from high up in a tree. She knew the king and queen would probably have sent servants out to find her now. Well . . . Let's just say it would be a while before they found her this time around. This tree was extremely tall, and it hung over a large castle. "I wonder o lives there?" She muttered.
"Now Victoria really! Straighten up, you are a Queen for heaven's sake, not the little slob hat everyone knows you are. Up! Up!" Her mother was at it again, grabbing the ties of her corset and yanking as hard as she could, causing a loud gasp of pain to escape from the young woman as she was laced up in the corseted dress. She was meeting her possible mate, again. And was to be married off to wealth, again. "You are going to look nice for this man if I have o pain a smile on that young face of yours, do you hear me? This one is young, and immortal! He won't be dying on you any time soon. Oh Victoria please do not mess this up!"
Yes mother..." Was all that she could strangle out. She was to meet with a royal adviser, Noel was his name she believed, and he would decide whether or not he would marry and become King, or to cast her away. If she did not marry again, she would lose her status and money, something her mother wanted much more than she did. But, she would do her best to please this man, she only hoped that he was willing to overlook her mortality.
Noel sat on the stone bench in the yard, in his hand he held a large book, his green eyes followed the letters, a ray of sun shone through his long eyelashes, if you looked close enough, you could see the pair of broken wings on his back.
With a final gasping breath, her mother had her ready to meet the man. Laced up in a dress that nearly suffocated her, Victoria was covered in dark green lace and silk, the dress itself not big as many of them were, but rather form fitted and went out a little at her hips as the skirt flowed down, her hair was pulled back from her face and her dark brown eyes were lined and in all, she looked like royalty, but hardly felt like it at all. Her mother came rushing out the yard, and pulled Victoria along with her, and finally paused behind the bench where Noel sat. "Sir Noel, may I present my daughter, Queen Victoria." She said, a million dollar smile on her face as she pushed her daughter forward.
((Where's Valerius?))
Noel stood up slowly, almost like he was taking his time, "I am most pleasured to meet you, your highness." He slips off his gloves, took Victoria's hand and kissed it, he then pulls away and wipes each one of his fingers with his handkerchief, his smiled politely at two whole he does so.
((Oops sorry hon))

Large doors slammed in the castle where Chrystal was hanging, and a tall man exited on a horse, and several men shouted after him but he paid them no attention. The horse was as terrifying as its master, large, black and menacing. Its rider had long white hair pulled into a ponytail on his head, and he was dressed in the finest materials he had possession of. His expression was one of pure aggravation as he rode off into his kingdom, desperate for peace from the idiots he was surrounded by

"As am I sir. " Victoria responded, and gave him a bow in return, her eyes never leaving the man, as was instructed by the old crow who was her mother.
"Well!" Her mother squawked, "I will leave you two alone to be acquainted, do yell if you need anything." And she scurried off, doors slamming behind her as she exited.
"Xaivier!" A loud booming voice filled the halls. There was a very angry looking King now looking everywhere for the young man. He had skipped training yet again and this time it was not going to be tolerated. Not when he was to take over rule of their kingdom so soon. Unfortunately for the king, the young man's toothpick like stature made it almost too easy to slip away from him and hid amongst the tall bushes of the garden. Of course, the gleaming armor did make it a tad more difficult.
Chrystal gave a light laugh as she watched someone come barging out the doors of the castle below her. Someone else was trying to escape as well, Hm? Maybe she could follow, she was up for a bit of adventure. She thought for a moment. Shapeshifting should do it. With about 10 seconds of concentration, Chrystal had turned into a raven. She instantly flew off after the man at top speed, without making a sound.
Noel's eyes darkened when Victoria's mother left, "So, you are my new pet... Hmmm... The old man has some taste at last, too bad he didn't make it." He circled her like a lion locked onto its prey, then paused when they were face-to-face. He reached out and stroked her cheek, "Such a petty to destroy a beauty like this." His laughter rang out like a dozen church bell, and it echoed on.

"Can you at least tell me who he is?" Alex sighed, she got up and moved towards the window, "Why can't i do something myself for once." "Dear.. You have to understand... Being royal is like.. Being royal... You're always going to be a caged animal, not matter what.." Nurse rubbed Alex's arm, "come on, let's get you ready."
Valerius continued to race off on his horse, dodging through the town with ease as he came to the outskirts. He was fully aware of the raven following him, what he didn't know was who it was. Well, he would fix that issue right away he would, and turned directions, racing towards the forests.

"Excuse me?' The question was the only thing that managed to make it past her lips as she watched the fallen man circle her, like she was his prey. Her voice was soft, and she didn't have the power to make it sound any at all threatening, so when she spoke again, she tried straightening up again, not wanting to be intimidated. "I do not know what you are meaning by this, but I insist you cease this...nonsense sir. Please."
Chrystal turned right after him. She couldn't tell if he was aware or not, but hopefully we would think she was just a harmless Bird. She studied the forest around her as she flew. She'd been here before, she often came here when she wanted to be alone. Was it possible he knew about the waterfall? '. . . No, she had to be the only one who visited that place.
"I'm sure your mother had told you something about me." Noel moved away from her and sat back down, an illusion of a man white long white hair and robed in feathers stood behind him. Don't worry, he won't harm you, not yet. The man said to Victoria without Noel noticing, it was the angel still left in him.
He was indeed going to the waterfall. There he would find out who had the nerve to follow him anywhere. He charged his horse forward into a large patch of trees right beside the water and jumped off, flying backwards and landing on his feet, as he did so he pulled a long knife from his pocket and stared at the bird, " Shift back to human coward and show yourself to me."

" She did." She said again, and nodded when the man in white spoke to her, though she did take a small step back. " She has only told me that you wish to marry into the royal family, and that you are a fallen. That is all I know of you sir."
Just when he thought he was in the clear, a firm hand latched on to the back of his gorget. "There you are! Just what do you think you're doing?" His glare was stern and cold. Full of disappointment as well... "Well?"
"I....I hate training. It's pointless." The hardening of the glare told him that he should explain himself more. "I only get beat up and never improve...I don't know why you even bother with me any more."
"Because you are to marry and take over the kingdom soon and if I don't try you will be slaughtered by our rivals. I will not have that kind of shame hanging over our families head." Picking his son up off of the ground he shoved him forward. "Now move! You will look presentable when you meet your fiance!"
((I'm all alone my partners not even here lol everyone else is having fun!! XD))
"And that's all you need to know." He traced the symbol carved in his face, the sins, they said. "Fallen... So that's what they call me.." He mumbled, pulling a strain of hair out of his view, he looked up, "You don't have to do this you know.." He shrugged casually, he was no threat to her, as long as the book isn't around.

"Ow, ow, ow... Too tight... Jeez, is this suppose to make me thin or strangle me?" Alex tightened her grip, she could feel the woodchips sinking into her palm, "Alexandra, stop moving!"
It was after awhile, the Nurse finally gave up. "Ok, do what you want." "Hehehehe." She jumped into the closet without a second doubt, she had already planned the outfit in mind.