bila mpangilio Role Playing Vampire Knight RP (No Character Please Join!)

Ted9773 posted on Nov 23, 2014 at 08:26PM
This is after all of the main character left and the school is back to normal, kind of.....
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Any Type of Vampire is part of Night class(Class is during the night. duh)
Humans are Day class
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
Keep it PG-13
Be equal with the races(not every vampire be a Pureblood,ect)
If talking out of character use (example)
Respect each other
No Characters being teachers, or main character from Anime/manga
No being related to the main character from Anime/manga
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
(For new Characters)

Name:

Race:(Vampire/Pureblood or Human)

Power:(Vampire)

Weapon:(for Vampire hunters.Pic/description)

Grade:(9-12)

Appearance:(Description or Pic)

Backstory:(put something other than "Nothing is known")

What are you involved in:(School Guardian, Vampire Hunter or N/a, only for Humans)

Other:
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Here is the link to the wiki if you need more info

link

Here is the map of the school grounds
 This is after all of the main character left and the school is back to normal, kind of..... --------
last edited on Nov 26, 2014 at 09:09PM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 177 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 177

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ted9773 said…
Name: Arei Guang

Race: Human

Weapon: Two small daggers with a black hilt with the words "Black Ghost" on it

Grade: 10

Appearance: Pic

Backstory: Arei parents died before becoming Level Es. Growing up with her Vampire Hunter Grandfather, her life was fine. Her Grandfather taught her everything about the vampire world. Arei has hunted a few times, but gave it up when her Grandfather became ill. Arei made a promise to go to Cross Academy and give up the life of a Vampire Hunter when her Grandfather passed.

What are you involved in: Ex-Vampire Hunter

Other: Has a heavy British accent and doesn't like talking about her parents

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Name: Arei Guang Gender: F Age:16 Race: Human Weapon: Two small daggers with a black hilt
Name: Shonen Nahai

Race: Vampire

Power: Shoot out electricity from his hands

Grade: 11

Backstory: Growing up in a rich Vampire family, Shonen really had nothing to worry about. His Sister went thru Cross Academy and works for the government. He always held up to her, so he finally gave in to go to the Academy.

Other: Gets in trouble a lot and doesn't like taking orders from anyone
 Name: Shonen Nahai Gender: M Age: 17 Race: Vampire Power: Shoot out electricity from his
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita heart-of_love said…
(might join later, I <3 vampire knight)
Name: Asuka Canatec

Race: Halfblood, (turned)

Power: Rune drawing (She can draw runes that give people powers, or cann stop others, but only for a short amount of time.)

Grade:10

Appearance:pic

Backstory: She grew up dreaming about handsome princes and hot vampire guys. When she met one in the middle of the night after a party, she thought he was just kidding, but when she wok up the next morning she craved blood and to her horror, he stood across the room from her, smiling coldly. "hello my little pet." Soon a vampire hunter killed him and she was inrolled into Cross acdamey,

Other: She may be a vampire, but she hates them with a passion
 Name: Asuka Canatec Gender: F Age:16 Race: Halfblood, (turned) Power: Rune drawing (She
Arei is walking thru the forest near the Night class wall. She stopped, looked up at the full moon and said "Great! I'm lost!"
Name: Jace Himiko

Race:human

Weapon: sword

Grade:11

Appearance:pic

Backstory: His father was the one who found and killed the vampire that turned Asuka, after then he because good friends with the vampire girl.

What are you involved in: School Guardian

Other: n/a
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asuka sat on the wall of the night class, her drawing pad fitted nicely on her lap, Images appeared in her mind and in moments they were being put down on the paper. She hummed A lullaby.

Jace wandered around the grounds, looking for day class students that shouldnt be out.
 Name: Jace Himiko Gender:M Age:17 Race:human Weapon: sword Grade:11 Appearance:pi
Arei starts walking towards the wall, seeing if she can find a way out.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wildwolfheart18 said…
((does it have to be a character of the show?))
Ted9773 commented…
(no) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Asuka looked up from her drawing and saw someone walking to the wall she was sitting on, in a swift movement she lept off the wall and landed gracefully on the ground.
Arei pulls out her daggers, feeling like someone is following her. She looks behind her and says "Anyone there?"

Shonen walks out the Moon Dorm, stretches and says "Well better go see if there a meal out there." He walks towards the wall,climbs up and sits on the wall.

Jace stepped out of the shadows, his sword sitting on his shoulder. "you should be over here..it's late.." he spoke glancing at Asuka who had appeared behindArei.

"he's right you know." she spoke.
Arei quickly puts her daggers away and replies with "I'm new to Cross Academy and I wanted to get used to the grounds."
then dont be out at night." Jace shook his head.

"bad things happen at nnight." Asuka spoke walking over and standing nex to Jace, He was wearing the day uniform and She was wearing the night.
Shonen walks over towards them on the wall. He stops a few feet away and yells "Well, looks like I found a meal!"

As Shonen said that, Arei slowly reaches where her daggers are placed in her bags.
Asuka hung her head in dispair. "it's Shonen.."
Even Jace sighed. "Shonen..." he drew his sword and pointd it at him. "you know your not allowed to be near Day students!"
Shonen points his finger at Jace's sword, electricity flies out of Shonen's finger and it flies out of his hands. Shonen smiles and says "Your kind is all the same, weak."
Jace jerked bak and droped his sword. "shit."

Asuka turned and looked at Shonen. "enough." her fingers moved across the air and then she splayed her palm flat out and pushed, She had drawn a rune of dulling, making it where Shonen couldnt use his Electricty. But the stronger the person the quicker the rune wears out, she hoped it would last long enough for her to get the girl back to the daydorm.
Shonen fell off the wall to the side where Arei was at. He got up and leaned on the wall and said "A pureblood?" He looked up at Asuka and had fear in his eyes.
asuka stared him back strate in the eyes. "Shonen.." she spoe, she may have been a halfblood raise by a pureblood, she acted and most likely had the powers of one. "why arnt you waiting for your blood capsules?"

Jace picked up his sword, sheethed it and grabbed Arei, pullng her close incanse Shonen attacked.
Shonen stands up and says "You know..."

Arei had grabbed her daggers when Jace grabbed her. She looked up at him and said "I thought this school was Vampire free!"
Jace gave her a puzzled look. "this is Cross acdamey,where humans and Vampire co-exist..."

"know what?" Asuka asked,stepping infront of Ari and Jace.
Shonen gave a smile and said "Well, we're all hungry for real blood." He raised his hand and shoot enough electricity at Asuka to knock her back.
Asuka drew a rune of freezing, and managed to expel it right as teh eletricy hit her, she flew back through the air and on impulse Jace let go of Arei and caught Asuka right before she hit the ground. "quick get Arei, before Shonen breaks the rune of freezing!" Asuka pushed Jace away.

Jace ran over and grabbed Areis hand. "we need to go get the other Guardians...Asuka should be able to handel him for a little while." he spoke as he started running.
Shonen then said "Fine! I'll go back to the Moon Dorm!"
Jace stopped dead and had the same look on his face that Asuka did, Pure bewilderment. "what did you say?" Asuka said, fingers poised to draw the rune of movment.
"Its really boring here, plus the tablets taste terrible." said Shonen.

Arei asks "Um...can I go now?"
Jace quickly let go of Arei. "yea..come on i'll take you back to the dorm."

Asuka glanced at Shonen. "if your board then i'll see if we can get more things for the night class to do..come on lets go back to class." She grabbed his arm and started back to the dorm, leaping over the wall in a single bound.
Shonen waits to talk to Asuka when Jace and Arei leaves, then he said "I'm craving as much human blood as you are. Humans will always be prey for us Vampires..."

((Thinking of not having a Character limit. Do you think it is a good idea to remove it?))
(sounds good)
Auka sighed. "yes but it's really bad if you try to eat a human that we have to share a school with! you know it's ageist the rules" she placed a hand on her hip. "if you cant contain your hunger like i can, go into a another state to eat a human, dont eat one here."
Shonen roles his eyes and walks back to the Moon Dorm.
Name: Kuro Akuma

Race: Human

Grade: 11

Appearance:(Description or Pic)

Backstory: As Arei's cousin, he was always there when their grandfather went on a hunt. He doesn't believe in vampires, so anything involving vampires, he denies. Going thru the school,helpful to other students.

What are you involved in: Day class Dorm Manager

Other: Best grades in Day Class

Kuro looks around in the Sun Dorm hallways trying to find Arei. Then he runs outside looking for her.
 Name: Kuro Akuma Gender: M Age: 17 Race: Human Grade: 11 Appearance:(Description au Pi
"hey!: asuka exclaimed in surprise as Shonen walked past her, she sighed before turning and heading to the day dorm.

"...your the x vamire hunter headmaster tould us about huh?" Jace asked, noticing that Asuka was jogging over to them and some guy had come running out of the dorm.
Kuro runs up to Arei and Jace. With panic in his eyes he said "What happened? I heard thunder outside." Arei looked at him and said "It was nothing..." and walked up to her room.
Asuka walked over and glanced at Kuro for a moment then turning to Jace. "so you got her home okay?" she asked. Jace nodded. "yea..."
Kuro looks at Asuka "Oh! My name is Kuro Akuma, Day Class Dorm Manager. The girl that walked in was Arei Guang, my cousin."
Asuka raised a eyebrow. "Asuka Canatec pleased to meet you, and this is Jace Himiko, he's the day class guardian." Jace sighed. "if he dosent already know me...somethings wrong there..."

Asuka just laughed.
Kuro smiled and said "Right! I'm not great with names, but may I ask what happened out their with Arei?"
Jace inhaled sharply and Asuka smiled. "Kuro..watch my finger.'' her held out her hand and started drawing the rune of forgetfullness, where he wouldnt reamber what happened in the past few minutes, she hoped it would work.
Kuro blinked and looked around and walked back in the Sun Dorm to go back to sleep.
Asuka sighed, it had worked. "jace..finih u your rounda and head to bed, i'll take over for you."

Jace gave her a funny look but didnt bother trying to argue. "alright then."
~THE NEXT MORNING~

Arei woke up and went on her way to Class. Kuro was at the gate making sure everyone was going to class.
Asuka stood in the window of the night dorm, watching the figures of the day students in the distance on there way to the min building, She sighed her voice full of longing of the old days when she was like them, normal.

Jace leaned on the wall, making sure no one tried to get to the night dorm.
Kuro looked over at Jace and waved. As Arei walked to class she gave Jace a mean look.
Jace waved back at Kuro and wondered why Arei gave him a mean look..was it because he knew what she used to be.

Asuka turn away from the window and walked to the fireplace, She droped down onto the counch and pulled out a book, the other vampire were asleep, but Asuka loved the quiet of the daytime she always got.
As the last few students entered the main building he walked over towards Jace and asked "Thanks for bringing back Arei. I owe you one."

Shonen walks by Asuka with some tablets. "Here." he said as he tossed her a pack of tablets.
Jace nodded. "no problem, she was lost, and i took her back to the dorms." jace pushed off the wall.

Asuka looked up and caught the pack. "your up earler Shonen." she commented as she placed the bookmark in her book and get a cup to put the tablits in.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SilverLeo said…
Name: Neji Ishida

Race: Vampire

Power:
-Wind/Air Manipulation
-Typical powers of a Vampire

Weapon: His powers

Grade: 12

Backstory: Neji comes from the Aristocratic Ishida Family. They're know to do their own thing and follow the rules set by the Purebloods. Neji is the eldest child with a younger sister. He agreed to go to Cross Academy to better the relationship betwee Vampires and Humans

What are you involved in: N/A

Other: He wears the normal uniform minus the jacket and tie. His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows.
 Name: Neji Ishida Gender: M Age: 18 Race: Vampire Power: -Wind/Air Manipulation -Typic
Yay person!)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SilverLeo said…
smile
(Hey X))
sunny
(hi)