bila mpangilio Role Playing The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 5723 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 5723

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita IAMYOURENEMY said…
Hei grumbled a bit as he nuzzled her neck some more. "Please forgive me?" He asked before tickling her a little bit. "If you don't, I'll tickle you in front of everyone with my kagune until you squeal." He said, knowing his kagune made her laugh even more when he tickled her.

Ivanka walked back to the principal's office and bit her lip a bit as she saw Valeryia and Renald. Her stomach sunk a little as she saw Valeryia. Her little girl looked like she was about to cry.

Valeryia's lip quivered and her eyes watered a bit. "No I'm not..No guy is ever going to want me, I'm too weird.." A small tear fell from one of her eyes. "I'm just that ugly friend that Eadlyn and Shiomi grew up with, that's the only reason any guy possibly would look over at me. It'd be to look at them...And all boys just run away from me whenever I am around..like I'm some sort of hideous monster!" She started sobbing, making the principal walk out of the room, trying to avoid the awkward situation.

Ivanka walked over and hugged her giant daughter tightly. "Oh Valeryia, you're not a hideous monster." She said softly.

"You're just saying that because you're my mother!" Valeryia said through her sobbing.

Gilford pulled the book away to look at Ichirou. He raised his eyebrow a little with a bit of a blush. "Are you okay?" He asked questioningly.

Akiro sighed a bit. "I highly doubt I'll ever find it..." He said before smiling a bit. "Whatever though, that's enough about me. Shouldn't you be resting?" He asked with a gentle smile.

Joseph paled a bit. "F-Fayline!" He screamed out as he saw the blood. He assessed the situation a bit, thinking about what was wrong. Then it hit him. This was eerily similar to her mothers disease, wasn't it? "How long has this been going on? Tell me, now." He demanded, trying to figure out if he could stop what was happening. "No more work, you hear me? None. You're going to the hospital, now and we're going to get you checked out." He said with a serious tone.

Belial laughed a bit as Cecilia's ears rubbed against his neck. "Yes, pretty and classy. Just like you~" He said before kissing Cecilia's cheek. He loved how excited she got when they talked about children. "My god, the idea just struck me. What if we only have daughters?" He asked.

Akira felt a little sick from the skeletons as well and took Sora's hand. "We sure can." She asked before walking down the hall with Sora. A little rustle could be heard and some things fell. Out of one of the rooms, a horribly skinny man with white stringy hair, a lab coat and a kagune out of his back walked out. There were scars around his neck from a horribly injury. "You two..." The voice creaked out. "What're you doing here?" He asked. It was Levi, the man who raped poor little Yumi. He must have regenerated after his head had been ripped off. Or so they thought It was still connected a bit, and that's why it was able to heal itself.

Remi smiled a bit. "Yay." She said before Louisa's name mentioned. She bit her lip as she talked about Louisa and shivered. This always was her reaction when Louisa was mentioned.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mirra1007 said…
Kierra bit her lip to stop herself from laughing out loud. Damn that man, he knew exactly what to do to make her forgive him, even though she hadn't been even angrey in the first place. "Fine fine, but don't you dare tickle me with your kagune." She says before turning a bit around and kissing him on his nose.

"Look at me." Renald says a bit sternly as he puts a hand under her chin and lifts her head a bit up to look at him. "I will not allow you to say such horrible things about yourself. You may not see it but I assure you you are no less than Eadlyn and Shiomi in appearance and behaviour. You are beautifull and strong and the only thing you are lacking at the moment is your confidence. You don't need boys around you. You'll just need one boy who'll make you feel special like the woman you are. And believe me you are special and that boy will come begging on his knees for you." He says as he gently wipes some tears off of her face.

Ichirou quikly took the book back to hide his face. "O-Ofcourse I am fine! W-Why do you keep asking that?!" He says quikly.

Moira felt bad for Akiro that he was feeling like that. Such a gentle and nice person shouldn't have such a life like he has. "I am not a person who has time for rests." She says, thinking back to her full oversheduled days.

Fayline flinched at the tone he was speaking to her. She knew he was knotting the pieces together like she had some time ago. "Maybe three months..." She admits softly, afraid of what his reaction would be but then her eyes widened and her face paled. No. She did not want to go to the hospital. The doctors would see exactly what was happening and they won't ever let her out. She shakes her head. "I-I'm fine Joseph." She says as she sits up.

Cecilia grins at the idea of only having girls but then laughs as she sees his expression, clearly not as excited for the idea as she was. "Then we'll have many many dresses and make up sessions." She says with a laugh.

When Sora heard the rustling he immediatly pulled Akira close and pulled out his gun, aiming at the direction the sound came from. Oh yes, in those years he had forced himself to train so he could protect his wife if he ever needed too. He wasn't going to be the weak teenage boy forever. When he saw Levi his eyes widened. "How are you still alive..."

Ofcourse Felicia noticed how Remi reacted. She always did. And she knew how intimidating Louisa could be to everyone. But as long as she didn't hurt anyone it was fine though she did commented once in awhile that Louisa shouldn't intimidate people like that. "Come sit down and tell me how school was." She says with a smile as she pats the seat next to her.
Hei grinned a bit as Kierra accepted his apology and shivered a bit as she kissed his nose. "Ohohoho." He let out before kissing her nose back. Through the years, Hei's voice had change to sound more like his fathers but his face had broadened a little bit. It was something he was happy about because people would be calling the police on him, thinking he was Hotaka if he looked anymore like him, which was something that had happened before. An encounter which almost really got him arrested after he almost bit a police officer.

Valeryia's lip started to shake before she started to cry into her fathers hand. She didn't know really how to respond, like she didn't know what to think. She really didn't want to keep getting rejected, but maybe her father was right. Maybe she should just wait.

Gilford held his hands up in surrender and blinked a few times. "I-It's nothing. Chill." He said before breaking out in another laughing fit and snorting. He sure loved his ice jokes.

Akiro shrugged. "Everybody has time for rests.." He pulled a pillow up. "Just place your head on it and sleeeeeeeeeeeeep. It's easy." He said, showing her how to put her head on a pillow.

Joseph stammered a bit. "T-Three months?! You should have told me immediately!" He growled out. When she said she was fine. that seemed to agitate him more. "You're fine?...YOU'RE FINE?!" He grabbed her bloodied hand and forced her to look at it. "Does this look fine Fayline? Does it?!" He asked before letting go. "Are you trying to make me a single father? Are you trying to just die? To leave me and your daughter without you?" He said more calmly. "Hospital." He said sternly.

Belial's ears picked up Joseph's yelling. "Oh man. Joseph is pissed." He said, knowing Cecilia heard it too. "Anyways....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He let out, thinking about puberty again. With Cecilia, it was hell, literally. Everytime she had got angry she tried to burn something or rape Rex. "I don't want more of theseeee." He said as he pulled his sleeve up, showing a horrible burn scar on his arm.

Levi chuckled a bit and waved at Sora. "Well...." He turned his head almost all the way upside down to crack his neck before evilly grinning, showing off all his teeth. "After you left me in that tunnel and it collapsed, the police had a full investigation. They uncovered me who was barely alive. I had just managed to recovered enough to reattach my head. I ended up eating the police officers and limped back to the lab, which by then had just been taken over by junkies. I ended up breaking into the lab cabinets using the codes I remembered and administered drugs into their food and water, driving them insane. I preached the word of Hotaka day and night, hoping to bring about the death of humanity, or more so, that asshole who killed me in the first place. But my dreams were never realized, and the cult was destroyed." His kagune twitched a bit. It had changed into two giant snake coils coming out of his back over the years, most likely because he ate the sacrifices the cult made. Levi had also gained like, thee feet in height, turning him into a giant and he had became horribly skinny, with hair that reached down to his knees. "What are you going to do now? Kill me?" He laughed madly. " I'll just survive again, and then, I'll eat you." He said with a mad grin. "How's the little girl doing?" He asked while narrowing his eyes a bit.

Remi sat next to her with a big smile. "Well, the school day was pretty usual, except I ran into a boy. Well, boys, but only one really caught my attention. This really cute boy with white hair and yellow eyes was such a gentleman, I loved it." She said, thinking back on the moment. "How has he been?.." She asked, looking over in the direction of Virgil. Remi and Virgil had became close, although not enough for her to know why Virgil was doing this.

Virgil was back in the room when the ghouls were attacking, burning everything down. The dream again, dammit. The one where he saw Yumi get captured again. Again, like every dream she was taken by the white haired ghoul. And again, he couldn't save her. He woke up, screaming again. He wanted the dream to get out of his head. He wished he could rip it out of his skull and crush it.
Kierra smiles softly before looking at the clock. The school day was almost over luckily. She was rather tired after such a long day. "Do you have anymore things to do here? Like prepare classes?" She asks with a smile.

Renald gently pulls his daughter into his embrace and lets her cry into his shoulder while he gently pats her head. He hated to see his daughter cry like this but maybe this was good. She was growing up. Gently he places a kiss on her forhead as he pulls away from the embrace. "Now dry your tears, I raised you as a strong woman, not a cry girl, right?"

Ichirou couldn't help but chuckle along. The way she snorted was just so damn adorable. He wanted to say it but he was afraid he would embarress himself again just like he did a couple of minutes ago. So instead he focusses on the clock, waiting for class to finally end.

Moira puts her hand a bit infront of her mouth to stop herself from giggling. This boy was funny and sweet if he wasn't being a bit depressed. "I know how to use a pillow. I just do not have the time to use one. Like I said before, I am a very occupied person."

Fayline flinched even more as Joseph yelled at her. She knew she should've told him and she felt guilty that she hadn't but she was just so afraid. Tears form in her eyes as she shakes her head. "Ofcourse I am not trying to do that but... B-But..." Now the tears were falling down her cheeks and she hides her eyes with her clean hand. "I-I am so afraid Joseph because I k-know what this means. I know w-what the doctors are g-going to say. I know what they are going to do. Tests, medicine, screenings, everything. They won't let me leave the hospital and I... I-I don't want to d-die there." She said while fully crying now.

Cecilia's ears flattend on her head as she heard the vampire scream. Geez, that hurted her poor sensitive ears. But she then smiles. "Aaaaw my poor baby." She says before kissing the burn mark. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they won't burn you as much as Shiomi did." She says.

Sora narrowed his eyes at the man he found disgusting and did not lower his gun. Ofcourse he could not kill Levi but he sure as hell wont let his guard down. "She is none of your buisiness you piece of trash and if you dare to touch her it will have concequences." He threatens, feeling overprotective like a father would.

Fecilia grinned a bit at Remi's story. Oh? A boy? That sounds interesting. She would love to meet that boy soon. She was about to answer when Virgil screamed. Immediatly she jumped off of the couch to her son. "A-Are you okay?!" She asks, clearly in distress.
Hei shrugged. "Meh, I don't have anything left to do." He said as he started to close up his files and everything. "Well, I do need to take a huge nap, but that can be later." He said as he got up out of the chair, grumbling in Japanese as he did so. Whenever Hei was pissed, he spoke in Japanese so she couldn't understand him.

Valeryia laughed a bit. "Yeah....but sometimes strong girls need to cry..." She said before getting up, rubbing her eyes as she did. She hugged her dad and then her mother, tightly, making Ivanka squirm a bit. Just after that, the last bell rung and people started to pour out of the classroom.

Gilford jumped up as he heard the last bell ring. "Freedom!" He yelled out before looking over at Ichirou. "I'll see you tomorrow, 'kay?" He asked before running off to his locker before the giants poured into the halls.

Akiro crossed his arms and grumbled something in Chinese. "Are you really occupied so much that you can't use a pillow?" He asked with an eyebrow raised and a slight smirk.

Joseph glared at Fayline. "So that's it then, huh? You just want to die here?" He walked over to his cabinet that he filled with liquor and started to pull bottles out of it. "That's fine. I'll be up on the top balcony for when you decide to get some help." He said before opening a bottle of horribly strong vodka and chugging it down, leaving the room and throwing the bottle on the hallway's ground, breaking it as he went all the way to the same balcony that he had proposed to Fayline on. Joseph was furious with her. All he wanted to do was be alone at the moment and drink, cursing fate that had put this sickness upon his wife.

Belial narrowed his eyes. "I don't want to be burned at all." He grumbled before sighing and kissing Cecilia's forehead. "However, if it's the only way to keep you nice and beautiful.." He said as he ran his hand up and down her body. "Then I'll gladly get burnt."

Levi laughed. "Oh, but it wouldn't be fun to do that now. She's too old. And besides, I think I've already expanded her insides enough, no?" He asked with a malicious grin on his face. "So, you trying to start a revolution?" He asked, implying he had heard the radio conversations between Akira and Alexander. "That's good. But I can help." He said with a small laugh.

Virgil panted out, trying to get a breath as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Y-Yeah....Just a nightmare..." He said while staring at the wall, looking horrified.
Kierra knew exactly that Hei was pissed. For some reason he always had the urge to mumble in Japanese when he was angrey or pissed or upset. "Will you please tell me why you are annoyed?" She asks.

Renald smiles gently at his big grown girl. "That's true." He says before the bell rang and he looks at the clock. Crap, he needed to get back to work. "Well, I think the day is over for you now." He says before kissing Valeryia's forhead and Ivanka's lips. "I still got to go to work so I'll see you both around 6 at home."

Ichirou wanted to accompany Gilford to his locker, or more like he wanted the company himself, but Gilford was so fast he didn't have the chance to. With a slight pout he packs up his bag. Well... This had been a great day. He thinks as a wide grin forms on his lips.

Moira's ears were once again given a treat as Akiro started to talk again in that beautifull sweet language she did not understand but then suddenly that horrific sound rang through the air again, making her flinch in pain. Man, the headache just went away... She rubbed her temples, the pain making her completely forget Akiro's playfull question.

Annelise walked out of the classroom with a smile on her face. Finally classes were over. Now she can go home and just chat with Louisa. Her friend was probably waiting already. She puts some stuff into her locker and waits for Raiden to get ready. Yes he walked her home but only because Louisa wanted him too.

Both Dequan and Fillian were waiting at the entrance off the school for Leia. Dequan had promised the girl that he would take her to his father. But he was also waiting for his younger sister. He had seen her talking to some girls and he wondered how her day had gone.

Lizana quikly chooses three new books for her to borrow from the library before she leaves to get some stuff from her locker. School was finally over. Now she could just go home and relax on her own. Luckily it hadn't been such a bad day. Minus meeting that horrible guy she now had someone who she thinks she could learn to call a friend.

Fayline's stomach dropped a bit when she saw him head to the liquir cabin. She knew exactly what he was going to do. "J-Joseph, please d-don-" She even reached out to him but before she was even done speaking he had already left the room. That's when she really started to break down. She hid her face in the pillow to silence her sobs which she knew wouldn't end very soon. She didn't want to go to the hospital because she didn't want to face the truth. They would say she was dying and that there was no cure except for experimental medical treatments that had costed her mother's life. Never had she been this scared before in her life. And the fact that Joseph was angrey with her just made it worse. She needed him to hold her so badly now but instead he was on the rooftop, drinking himself numb, and it was her own fault.

Cecilia giggles and shrugs. "I can't stop the kids from burning you. That is not in my control." She says before grinning. "Though it is good to know my lovely Prince would take the damage from me."

Sora felt sick to his stomach as he watched Levi laugh and grin like that. If there was a way to kill that man then he sure as hell will find it and finish him off. "We do not need your help you piece of shit. Go crawl back into the damn pit you came from and die there. It'll make the world a much better place." He almost spat out.

Felicia gently puts a hand on her son's shoulder as worry clouds her eyes. "Do you... Want to talk about it?.... Or should I just get you a glass of water?" She asks, willing and wanting to listen to him but also willing to give him space if he needed it.
Hei uncrossed his arms and sighed. "It's nothing, really. Just thinking about things." He rubbed his head. "I wonder if I should visit Chidori or not. She's been dealing with all six of her kids lately and might need a break." He hmmed loudly to himself. He really hated his brother-in-law for always leaving Chidori alone, but never really talked about it too much.

Valeryia waved at Renald. "Bye bye..." She said quietly before looking at Ivanka. Ivanka jumped up into Valeryia's arms and got all snug. "Val val, take me home please?" Ivanka asked, giving Valeryia the puppy dog eyes. Valeryia smiled a bit and laughed. "Sure mom." She said before carrying her mother through the halls. Gilford spotted them and narrowed his eyes a bit. "Why even." He said with his eyes narrowed

"Why not?" Valeryia responded back.

"Carry me too." Gilford said.

"Get on my back." Valeryia responded with.

"Ugh, you suck. Fine." Gilford said before hopping onto Valeryia's back. Well, more so her backpack than actual back put still. Valeryia used her height to her advantage and found Eadlyn. "How was your other classes?" She asked casually, ignoring the two other people on her.

Akiro raised his eyebrow. Moira had this weird gleam in her eyes whenever he spoke in Chinese. He scooted closer to her and poked her forehead. "Tā huì méishì de, zhǐshì juédé hǎo dōngxī."(It'll be alright, just think good thoughts) He said in Chinese, trying to sooth her a bit.

Raiden straightened his backpacked and loosened the tie on his uniform, having it hand down while removing his face cover off, letting cool air hit his scarred face. "Milady, are you ready to return home?" Raiden asked as he looked at Annelise's things.

Mei came back to Dequan with Leia following her, running to him and jumping into his arms. "Dequan, Dequan, Dequan! They were really cool, and they're so pretty and they're awesome!" She said excitedly. Leia walked around and stared at Dequan and Mei, trying to see how much they looked like their parents. "You both look exactly 80% more like one parent more than the other." She muttered outloud. "I wonder what would happen if you two were to mate. Would one look more like the other? Or would the child be a perfect mix? Hmmm..." Leia said in a quiet tone.

Mei blushed a little bit before shaking her head. "E-Ew!" She said, gagging at the thought.

Joseph stared at the sky as he drank angrily, throwing the bottles off the balcony when he was done and breaking them against the lawn, directly right in front of Rex's office. He was so mad, at the world, at Fayline and at himself for not noticing sooner. He crushed one of the bottles in his hand, making his hand bleed. He didn't care, he couldn't feel it. So he drank some more. And more, and more until his vision blurred and he passed out.

Belial grinned a bit. "I hope I at least get one son, even if he does burn me horribly. At least then I know he'll be strong. Strong enough to steal the throne of hell away from my brother." He said with a grin. "And oh yes, I wouldn't want your tails to get burnt, would I?" He asked as he ran his fingers through her tails.

Levi laughed. "Oh, why yes you do. You see, you must be running very very low on supplies for your lab now, right? And you must not have much food left in the bunker...right? Well..with my influence over the remnants of the cult, I can get you all the supplies and food you need to last you a lifetime. For one thing though. I want you to find out who the ice mage who killed me in the first attack against the Kanshinin was, and I want you to tell me who they are so I can find them."

Virgil rubbed his eyes. "The water would be nice but...I guess I wouldn't mind talking about it..." He said while huddling into a corner of the couch. "It was that nightmare I've gotten since I was a kid..the one where I relive when Yumi was taken..." He said quietly while biting his scabby lip.
KIerra smiles softly and kisses his cheek. She knew of his dislike to his sister's husband, that is why he did not like going to her as much as he did before. "I think you should. It's been awhile and she probably misses you alot. And besides, it will be fun for Ichirou to see his little cousins as well."

Eadlyn was putting stuff into her locker when she heard Valeryia's voice. She smiled widely as she saw her friend. "They were okay." But then her eyes turned a bit softer and sadder for her friend as she remembered why exactly Valeryia was brought to the principal's office. "Are you...Okay?" She asks carefully, knowing how much this situation with Gideon has hurted her.

Moira didn't even notice him scooting closer since the headache was distracting her so she jumped a bit in suprise as he poked her forhead. A soft blush covered her cheeks and she smiled softly. "I do not have a single idea what you just said but it sounds good."

Annelise smiles a bit up at Raiden and nods. Alot of people always were looking disgusted at Raiden and completely avoided him when they saw how he looked like. But Annelise didn't. Whenever she saw his scars she felt sad for him even though she has no clue how he ever gotten his scars and she was too shy to ask. "Let's go." She says before walking out of the school.

Dequan grinned widely at his sister's enthousiasm. He knew she would like it. Gladly he hugged her back. "I am so happy for you." He says but then his eyes widened at Leia's comment and his face turned a bit pale. That was just sickening to think about. Fillian, seeing Dequan's face lose all colour, simply chuckled and shakes his head.

Rex frowned as he heard something shatter just outside of his office. He looks at the window but saw nothing. It had sounded like glass... But then his eyes widened as he saw a bottle fall down and crash against his lawn. He growled as he stands up and makes his way up to the roof. He knew those bottles must have come from the roof. No questioning that. But who the hell dared to trow bottles down like that?! When he got to the roof he was furious. "What in the world is-" He started but then he saw a passed out Joseph and knew something big was up. He kneels down next to the drunk unconcious vampire and tries to shake him awake. "Hey, wake up. Joseph."

Cecilia's nuzzles her nose against his and grins. "My tails are too precious to get burned." She says, obviously proud of her tails befre nuzzling more against him. She will try to get a son for him, knowing how happy that would make him. "I'll make sure we'll get atleast one boy. And he will be the strongest demon in excistence!"

Sora frowns at Levi's words. Yes they were running low on supplies but they could damn well take care of themselfs. "We do not need your help. Go find that ice mage yourself." He growled.

Felicia gently took a hold of her son's hand and caresses the back of it with her thumb. She knew her son had alot of nightmares but she hadn't known that it was still about Yumi. "Is it always the same nightmare?" She asks quietly.
Hei rubbed his nose before coughing a bit into his arm. "Ah.." He cleared his throat. "Right, it'd be nice for him to see them. Well, at least five of them. Naomi, the oldest I hear has became eh.....gothic? I'm not sure. It's a western concept." He said before rubbing his nose. "She was so sweet when she was young, I'm not sure what happened." He yawned a bit. He wasn't sure exactly what happened to his thirteen yearold niece.

Valeryia covered a bit of her face with her green hair and twirled her hair with her finger. "Yeah...I'm alright...." She said, sounding a little sad. "I won't let a snob like him get me down.." She said quietly.

Akiro laughed a little bit at Moira's reaction. "I assure you, it was quite good." He said with a smile before he accidentally stopped for a moment and looked into Moira's eyes. They were so vibrant in color, almost catlike and they mesmerized him. He shook his head, breaking himself out of his trance while blushing a little bit. "Ah ehrm...sorry about that.." He said quietly.

Raiden nodded and followed Annelise, standing tall behind her like the giant guardian that he was. He zipped up his collar again, covering his scarred face as he shivered. His face was extremely sensitive to temperature. He noticed that Annelise seemed to be deep in thought, prompting him to tap her shoulder. "Milady, you appear to be deep in thought. Are you bothered by something, milady?" He asked curiously.

Leia laughed a bit before punching Dequan's shoulder. "Jeesh, don't look so pale. I was just joking, you dork." She said before giggling. Suddenly she heard the screeching of tires going down the street, causing her to turn her head quickly to see Mina driving her car at a high speed near them before pressing the brakes hard, making another loud screech noise as she pulled up. Souji, who was in the passenger seat looked terrified. Leia raised an eyebrow. "Why that man let that woman behind the wheel of any motor vehicle is beyond me..." She said outloud.

Mei shook her head. "Father drives much worse." She said, sending a shiver up Leia's spine. She had seen elderly people drive better that Mina, making her question if those two even had a license. Mei hopped in the back of their car and poked Souji and Mina. "Hey mommy, hey daddy, how was your days?" She asked excitedly.

Mina smiled softly. "Oh it was just fine. You know, the usual paperwork and things. Who's your friend?" She asked.

Mei shook her head. "That's Dequan's friend, not my friend." She said. Mina instantly narrowed her eyes. "Dequan. Explain." She said, thinking that Leia was more than just a friend.

Joseph grumbled in his sleep. "Wife dying..not telling me...life..worthless." He turned over before angrily waking up and practically puking his stomach, making his vomit fly down into the lawn. After some rather painful sounding vomiting, he stood up, screaming loudly in pain before he turned back and looked at Rex. "Oh, hello Rex. Is there something you needed to talk-" Joseph burped loudly. "-About."

Belial grinned a bit and continued nuzzling his nose against her. "Yes, they are too precious. Anything from or on your body is too precious for harm." He said as he continued to feel her tails. His grin grew as she started to talk about how strong their son would be. "Oh yes, he would Cecilia. He'd be able to destroy the gods with the power he would have." He said before kissing her. "I'll make sure to try and get a boy inside you." He said as he rubbed her tummy.

Levi laughed madly at Sora's response. "Fine fine, but reconsider my offer will you? I think you'll agree after you see what my research has produced. Go now, go start your little revolution. You'll regret not having me on your side though when it starts." He said with a grin. "Now shoo." He said as he flicked his hand.

Virgil bit his lip a little bit before nodding. "Yeah...it's always the same one.." He said quietly before looking up at his mom. "Mom..I'm so sorry I hurt you...that I kept everything locked inside away from you...I just couldn't talk about it..I didn't want to...I was ashamed, and I still am.." He said as he closed his eyes a bit and tried to force himself not to cry. "I know I am a disappointment to the family, and that grandpa and grandma would have much rather had Louisa just been born but...I want to be with you all more..I want to quit hiding from the people who care about me.." He said quietly.
Kierra knew the concept of gothic. She had seen it on tv and in magazines but it was hard to imagine such an adorable kid like Naomi turn into something like that. And not to forget Chidori and her husband wouldve probably stopped her from turning into something like that. She was about to say something when Ichirou ran into the room. A wide grin was on his face as he strode over to his parents. "Guess what! I made a friend today! She is so nice and she's in all my classes. She's just so... Cool." He says, snickering as he used Gillford's 'cool' joke.

Eadlyn smiled softly though her heart was clenching in pain for her friend. She hated seeing Valeryia like this. And she wanted to cheer her up so badly. She opened her mouth to say something encouraging when the snob himself walked towards them. She glared at the blue haired boy who just raised his eyebrow questionly before focusing his attention to Valeryia. "Can we talk?" Gideon asked her, ignoring the fact there was a small boy on her back and a woman in her arms.

Moira tilts her head slightly to side, a bit confused why he was blushing and telling her he was sorry. "What are you apologizing for? There is nothing to be sorry for." She says with a soft smile before looking at the clock. "School is over. I should probably get back to the house." She says as she stands up, talking ofcourse about that run down, diseases filled building.

Annelise blushed furiously as Raiden caught her deep in thought. "N-Nothing." She says quikly as she hides half her face in the scarf she was wearing. No, she couldn't ask how he got those scars. It was too personal. And not to forget she was too shy to ask.

Souji sighed loudly in relief as the car stopped. Thank the gods he was still alive. He was sure that the gods tried desperately hard to keep him alive every time he stepped into the riding death vehicle. He was almost tempted to kiss the ground. He smiled softly at his lovely daughter before focusing his attention to the girl standing next to Dequan. Strangely enough he kind of regonized the girl...

Dequan gulped slightly as his mother narrowed her eyes at him. "T-This is Leia. She wanted to meet you dad. She told me you know her dad."

Souji looks a bit confused. "Oh? And who is your father?" He asks with a smile.

Rex's eyes widened at the words Joseph was mumbling out. Wife dying. Fayline... He jumped a bit to the side as the vampire suddenly trew up his whole stomach content. Just great. He stood up as well, trying hard to ignore the stench of the vomit. "I think there really is something we need to talk about. Is something wrong with Fayline?" He asked carefully.

Cecilia happily kissed him back. "He will be amazing!" She says with a wide grin before looking at the clock and grins more. "Shiomi will be home soon." Her tails began to sway from side to side, obviously happy her daughter will be home soon.

Sora narrows his eyes more and clicks with his tongue as he wraps her arm around his wife's waist and leads her out of the old lab. Damn that man. If only he could kill him. He was mumbling angrily, obviously not happy that they encountered that disgusting man who was supposed to be dead.

Felicia gently cupped her son's cheeks and kisses his forhead. "You are already forgiven, Virgil. And you are no dissapointment to this family. Nomatter what has happend, I will always be proud of you and I will always love you. I am just glad you are finally able to open yourself up more. I don't want you to suffer alone anymore like you've done this past few years."
Hei smiled as Ichirou talked about his new friend. He was glad. The only person he had really ever been friends with was Akiro, and since he left for the military Ichirou had been left all alone. He raised an eyebrow when Ichirou started to snicker. "What's so funny?" He asked with a smile, curious about the inside joke that he knew was there.

Valeryia looked down a bit. "Yeah.." She said before looking at Ivanka. "I'm sorry mom. Give me a second." She said before setting her mom down. Ivanka clearly didn't look happy but said nothing. "Get off twerp." She said to Gilford before he jumped off. Valeryia lead to Gideon to a quiet hallway before sighing. "...Yes?.." She asked quietly, not knowing what to talk about. She still felt very, very dumb.

Akiro grabbed Moira's arm and shook his head before the words "Oh hell no." accidentally slipped out of his mouth. "You are not staying in that dirty, disgusting disease ridden home for another day." He shook his head. "Come to my home. It has showers, it has no disease and it has the most wonderful and caring mother in the world inside of it." He said with a smile.

Raiden raised his eyebrow. "If it's something that is going on at home, rest assured I will handle it. Or is it something I am doing wrong? Believe me, if I am doing something wrong I will correct. Please tell me, I need input on these things so I can better myself for Lady Louisa." He said before realizing what she was probably wondering about. "Ah. You never asked, did you? Well, during the incident nineteen years ago, I was caught outside when the ghouls attacked. They had viciously attacked me before Lady Louisa had came just in time and saved me. It is one of the reasons why I serve her, to this day." With the other reason being that he loved her of course, but he wouldn't say that to Louisa's best friend.

Mina unnarrowed her eyes. "It better be just a friend. I swear Dequan, if you make me a grandmother and you're not married to the woman, I will break you." She said threateningly.

Leia crossed her arms. "Lei Feng's daughter. You know who he is, right? You were his best friend after all." She said, waiting for the bombshell effect to sink in.

Joseph winced. "She has her mothers disease...she's HAD her mothers disease...and she didn't tell me. I just found out today when she literally coughed her lungs out into her hand.." He clenched his fist. "That's why I'm up here, drinking the day away! You know, that's something I tend to like to do in peace." He shook his head. "Maids! Clean this mess up!" He yelled gruffly before looking at Rex. "Oh, and she doesn't want treatment either. So there's that too. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving here." He said before going back into the mansion towards his room. He went back into the room quietly, only to see that Fayline was in the bathroom. He laid on the bed and put a pillow over his face before he screamed loudly in frustration.

Shiomi burst into the room. "Actually mother, Shiomi is already here!" She said with a grin before she walked over and hugged her mom. Her silvery white tails wrapped around her mothers dark brown tails as they both swayed their tails happily. Shiomi yipped at Cecilia with a smile, expecting a yip in return. Those two, being the fox demons that they were had a bond that Belial could never understand. Still though, he smiled as he watched them interact.

Akira lost color and almost fainted as they left the labs. It had been a lot for her to handle in there, with Levi being alive and everything. She managed to get back up before falling against Sora. "Sora, tell me he isn't alive. Tell me that wasn't real." She said, questioning what she just saw.

Virgil sobbed a little bit as his mother spoke to him. He wished now that he had been nicer to her, that he had just accepted his mothers love when he was a young boy. He wrapped his arms around her and cried, feeling loved and ashamed at the same time. "Mom..I missed you so much..." He said quietly as he sniffed loudly, preventing snot from running out. "Please don't let me go.." He said quietly as he continued to keep his arms wrapped around his mother.
The question only made Ichirou chuckle more. "Well, she's an ice mage. So she is rather 'cool' if you know what I mean." He says before cracking up laughing. It probably wasn't THAT funny but it was too him and just the thought of him having such a cool friend made him extremely happy.

Gideon followed Valeryia to the hallway. He leaned against the wall and thought about how he was going to start this conversation. He hadn't really thought it through but he needed to talk to her. Never had a girl reacted this strongly at him saying no to a date. He had to let her know... "About earlier..." His normally calm cool eyes flickered with hesitation but still he continoud. "I wanted to let you know it is not your fault I said no. There is nothing you did wrong nor did I say no because of how you look like. If you hadn't heard of it before, I deject any girl who ask me on dates or more. It is not you. It is just... Something personal." He said the last part quietly, obviously uncomfortable.

Moira's eyes widened slightly as he grabbed her arm and hesitated at his offer. "Well... It is just for a single more day till I join the millitary tomorrow. I can manage one other day in the house." She says, not wanting to depend even more on him. It was nice of him to offer but she was a princess and she wanted to learn how to take care of herself. Even though it wasn't going so well yet.

Annelise was suprised Raiden understood her without her having to say a single word. And she was even more suprised as he shared such a thing from his past. It must've been so hard for him and he was still being punished for it. People were avoiding him because of he looked like even though he couldn't help it. "Oh..." Was the only thing she could say even though it was clear how sad she felt for him.

Dequan swallowed hard at his mother's threats. He would never ever dare doing something like that. Fillian on the other hand cracked up seeing Dequan so afraid of his mother. He wraps on arm around the now pale boy. "Do not worry miss Mina. He wouldn't dare." Fillian says with a large grin.

Souji was extremely quiet. Lei... Feng... Suddenly the bomb dropped. "LEI HAD A DAUGHTER?!" He asked, almost screamed, loudly. Now he could see the resembalance alot. H-How?! When?! to his knowing his friend never even had a girl! He was flabbergasted.

Lizana was sitting in the park under a tree. Enjoying the quietness since there weren't alot of people in the park. Ofcourse her nose was burried in a book. She loved reading outside the most. The breeze, the light, the smells. It just made it all better.

Rex's eyes widened. So Fayline had her mother's disease. It hurted to hear that. Over the years they had become good friends and it sometimes even felt like she was his little sister. So to hear that she was so sick... He could use a drink as well.

Fayline ofcourse heard Joseph enter the room. She knew she would have to face him but she was scared of what he was going to say... Still she took a deep breath and opened the door to the bedroom. She wrapped her arms around herself as she walks back into the room. He reeked of alchohol... "J-Joseph..." She wanted to say more but no words came out....

Cecilia happily jumped up ans hugged her daughter close. She rubbed Shiomi's ears before yipping back. "How was your day?" She asked with a large smile, so happy her daughter was back home. Being a fox demon it was hard to let her daughter go to places, even if it was just school. Fox demons liked to stick close to their children.

Sora's eyes widened as Akira almost fainted and just managed to wraps his arms around her to steady her. He gently ran his fingers through her hair. "Sadly, it was real..." He says quietly. He had not expected Akira to react like this...

Felicia gently wrapped her arms back around him and lets his cry into her shoulder. Softly she places a kiss on his head before running her fingers through his hair. "I missed you too. And don't worry, I won't ever let you go." She says quietly as some tears spring into her eyes as well.
Hei snorted loudly before be broke out laughing too. That was a pretty damn good joke, even if it was corny as hell. He continued to laugh, almost crying from the joke. Him and his son were very similar when it came to this sort of stuff. They both loved terrible jokes. "Oh man..phew...son. That was a great joke.." He said with a grin.

Valeryia looked down as Gideon explained himself and why he said no. Yeah, she expected this a little bit. But still, it didn't really make her feel better, even if it wasn't her. "..Was...Was that suppose to make me feel better?" She said quiet laugh before smiling.

Akiro narrowed his eyes. "You and I both know that it only takes a second to contract a disease. There are 86,400 seconds in a day, meaning you have 86,400 chances to get a disease. You can't do that to yourself, that's horrible. Come on, would it kill you to accept my help? The house is warm, has beds and is quiet. Really quiet, besides the children and emo thirteen yearold."

Raiden rubbed the top of Annelise's head. "Don't worry Milady, don't be sad for me. I am much happier that it happened than not. If it hadn't happened, I wouldn't have met Lady Louisa." He said, hinting towards some deeper feelings towards Louisa than the ones he normally showed. "And...I am used to the treatment people give me because of the scars. It's cruel yes, but it was to be expected it. Lady Louisa told me to expect it the day I got out from my bed, fully healed." He said, reminiscing a bit. This was perhaps the most Raiden had ever actually said to Annelise.

Mina smiled. "Good boy." She said with her eyes closed. "You know Dequan, I didn't even have my first boyfriend until I was twenty two. And his name was Souji." She said before resting her hand on his lap before being clearly shocked by her husbands screaming. "S-Souji, are you okay?" She asked.

Mei looked over at Dequan and Fillian. "Psst. Get in the car." She said.

Leia was a tad shocked by Souji's screaming. "Well...yeah. My mother was a schoolgirl and she and him dated in secret because well, she was sixteen and he was twenty nine at the time. They got drunk, did the do, and I was made. My mom moved to Germany as an exchange student before she knew she was pregnant with me and lived there, not knowing he had died and was expecting to see him after he died. I didn't know until recently since my mother died that I was Lei's daughter, and I've wanted to find you so I could find out as much as I could about my father." She said with a smile, clearly wanting to know more.

The apparition of Lei that only Souji could see whistled loudly. "Don't blame me. When two humans want to mate, they mate." He said in his defense.

Seth actually fell from the tree Lizana was reading under and fell right next to her on his head, stunning him momentarily. "Uggggggh-Oh uh!" He scooted back quickly. "H-Hey there, how's it going? Nice weather today, huh?" He asked.

Joseph crossed his arms and turned over in his bed, showing Fayline his back. "Do you still want to die Fayline? Do you still want to deny treatment?" He growled out. "Hm?! Because I think if you were, that'd be pretty stupid of you Fayline, really, really, stupid!" He yelled out before sighing quietly. He got out of bed, his expression still angry as he walked up to Fayline before it fell. "Fayline, my love, why must you deny yourself the help you need? We have a daughter, who still is going to need you in her life, and a husband who doesn't know what he would do without you. Your mother died twenty five years ago. Medicine has changed much since then, you can get much better help now. You wouldn't die in the hospital, you'd come back home, cured. Can't you see that i'd die without you Fayline? Why are you doing this to me?" He asked with tears filling his eyes.

Shiomi let out a loud yip as her mother rubbed her ears. Belial scooted back, not trying to go deaf in one ear from the loud yipping. "Oh it was good I guess. Same as usual. I missed you mother." Shiomi said as she kept her arms wrapped around her tightly. Fox children didn't exactly like to be away from their parents for too long. Especially their mothers. They always had an extremely tight bond with their moms.

Akira almost puked in her mouth. "I don't want to tell Yumi that...that, that thing is alive still..." She sighed quietly. "Sora, carry me home please. I can barely stand..." She said as she looked down at her wobbly legs.

Virgil cried and sobbed as his mother reassured him. "Thank you mom...I will never go again.." He said as he wiped the tears from his mothers face. His mother was so kind, sweet and caring. He wished he had seen that before. It broke his heart now to think that he had ever hurt her. That he had ever made her cry in sadness.
Ichirou laughed along with his father and even had to wipe a tear from his eye. His stomach was hurting from all the laughing. "I know I know father." He says with a wide grin. Kierra on the other hand just chuckles and her son's and husband's silly behaviour. She did not find it THAT funny but ofcourse she had a different taste in that.

Gideon rubs the back of his neck as he looks to the side. Had he told her to make her feel better or just to justify his actions... "Yes, it was supposed to make you feel better though I am doubting it had worked." He says quietly.

Would it kill her to accept his help? Probably not. Would she feel weak and a bit disgraced? Yes she would. All her life Moira had depended on other people even and now she wanted to teach herself to depend on herself even if this was a rough way of learning. "I am gratefull for the help you are offering but you have helped me enough." She says, declining as politely as she can.

Annelise blushed furiously as Raiden suddenly patted her head. W-Why was he doing that?! And why was the normally quiet man so talkactive today? "O-Okay..." She said quietly as they arrived at her house. "Well... Thanks for bringing me home again."

Fillian got into the car first and Dequan quikly followed. "Geez, your father is rather suprised." Fillian says as he looks at the shocked Souji.

Souji could almost not believe it. And Lei wasn't even denying it! So he did have a girlfriend once! But that girl had been 16. 16! That is way too young. He shakes his head a bit and sighs. "Your father was a tea loving idiot who scared the world out of each woman he met." He mumbles

Lizana's eyes widened and she screamed a bit as something, or rather someone, fell out of the tree next to her. Quikly she hid the book she had been reading under her backpack wince the book was about spells and witchcraft. When she saw who it was she glared at him. "You again. Are you stalking me?" She almost growled out, clearly not pleased by his presence.

Fayline took a step back as Joseph began to yell at her and tears immediatly filled her eyes. He was yelling at her as if she was doing it all on purpose. As if she got sick on purpose. As if she didn't want to go to the hospital on purpose. And that hurted. Alot. It was as if he was blaming it all on her. As if it was all her fault. "Why am I doing this to you..." A look of rage crossed her face but it was more hurt than actual anger. "Why do you keeping acting like it is my fault?! Do you really think I WANT to die?! Because I don't! I don't want to die, I don't want to leave you nor Eadlyn but you don't even listen to me what I am saying! I am afraid, Joseph! I am afraid of hospitals, of docters, of the experimental treatments they are going to give me, of this disease... I am just scared..." Tears were now streaming down her face and her shoulder were shaking from sobs. "A-And here you are, looking at me as if I am doing this all on purpose, as if I am trying to die on purpose. You are blaiming me but I can't help it. I can't help that I got sick nor can I help it that I am death afraid to go to a hospital. I need you, Joseph. I need you to hold me, to support me.... But instead of listning to my reasons you decide I am doing this all on purpose, grab a damn bottle, yell at me and just turn your back to me... And that hurts more than having this disease..." She ends quietly though she was still shaking. Needing some space she quikly grabs her coat and walks out of the room, heading to the gardens.

Cecilia smiles more as she kisses the top of her daughter's head. "Oh, I have some exciting news for you as well. Me and your father have deciding to take another baby. You're going to have a little baby brother or sister." She says with a grin. "Do not worry though. You will always be our princess. No competition."

Sora softly kissed his wife's cheek before carrying her bridal style. It was rough to see how much this encounter had effected this wife and if he could he would prevent it from ever happening again. He walked back to their home. Glancing at his wife everytime to make sure she was okay. "So we won't tell Yumi?" He asks quietly to make sure.

"As if I would ever let you go now." Felicia says softly with a half teasing grin as she holds her now grown up boy. It was strange to see how much he has grown. Time had went by so fast. Faster than she had hoped.
Hei continued to laugh a bit before bumping Ichirou in the shoulder. "Musuko ā, anata no yūjin wa yoi jōku o motte imasu."(Your friend has really good jokes) He said to Ichirou in Japanese. When Ichirou was younger, Hei taught him how to speak Japanese, giving him and Hei a little secret language due to Kierra's inability to speak it.

Valeryia snorted a little bit. "You might be onto something there." She said jokingly before rubbing the back of her neck as well and sighing. "Well...I have to go back to my mom before she gets angry...I'll see you around maybe?.." She said quietly as she walked back to Ivanka and Gilford before putting Gilford on her back and picking Ivanka up. "Choo choo, welcome to the Valeryia express." She said jokingly. "Want a ride Eadlyn?" She asked.

Akiro put his hands on his side. "Fine, well, I guess I'll have to do stage two then." He reached over and took a pillow from the nurse's room bed. "I'm going to spend the night with you then at your disease ridden, filthy, germ infested place you call a home and there is no way you're going to stop me from doing this!" He said, bluffing a little bit so she'd not stay there. God he hoped he wasn't going to have to spend a night at that house.

Raiden raised an eyebrow as Annelise blushed. "Milady, are you okay? You appear to have a fever." He said before the reached Annelise's home. He smiled a little bit as she thanked him before he shook his head. "There is no need to thank me." He said, trying to sound modest. "I will arrive here at seven a.m tomorrow sharp to escort you to school. Make sure you don't forget to do your homework, study or brush your teeth." He said before he turned to start walking back to his home. "And goodbye, milady." He said with a smile as he walked away.

Lei screeched. "What do you mean idiot!?" He yelled out.

Leia scratched her head and furrowed her brow. "Well that's....interesting. Perhaps could there be some time that we could meet up and talk about him some more?" She asked, clearly not satisfied with just having Souji's previous answer.

Seth scratched his head a bit. "Well....stalking is a very STRONG word is it not? I'd prefer....observing or...admiring from afar. Those are much better and not illegal ways to put it." He said before leaning up against the tree right next to her. "Whatcha reading?" He asked curiously.

Joseph instantly felt his stomach sink along with his sobriety returning as he saw how hurt Fayline looked. He listened to her, not wanting to interrupt her and wanting to listen for a change up until she left. He sat on the bed before he broke out sobbing, for everything. He felt angry at the world, but sad because his wife had gotten the disease and even more sad because he had blamed it on her. He bit his lip before he went outside to the gardens to see Fayline sitting alone on a bench. She looked like she had been crying. He quietly sat down next to her on the bench, using his vampire agility to stealthily be next to her with her knowing. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in before kissing her forehead. "I'm sorry Fayline for being so selfish..I wasn't thinking about what you wanted.." He said as he pulled her closer. "I know you don't want treatment, and that's okay...I'll be with you, all the way, and I will stay loyal and faithful to you. So please, forgive me for being a fool. I promise I'll support you instead of picking up the bottle." He said as he looked at her with a pained expression.

Shiomi yipped. "Another sibling! Yay!" She said with a grin. Fox's loved to have other siblings, even if they got jealous of them. Fox's loved having huge families, so Shiomi had no problems with having another sibling. "Oh I know. Nobody can take Princess Shiomi's throne." She said with a smug look before hugging her mom. "Oooh! Maybe you can get triplets or quadruplets and have a bunch of babies!" She said excitedly, not thinking about the pain of childbirth.

Akira nodded. "Yeah...at least not yet..I don't want her to start getting nightmares again.." She said quietly, sounding genuinely worried about Yumi before closing her eyes. "Sora, please bring me back to our bed. I feel sick and I need to rest.." She said before she wrapped her arms around his neck, leaned up and kissed him.

Virgil smiled a little bit. "I just wish a could be a little kid again..to be held in mothers arms, being small and needing protection. Of course I still am pretty short and weak but still, I mean like in a childish way." He said. Virgil was only 5'7 and was skinny while Louisa was 5'11 and was actually rather...muscular compared to him.
Ichirou chuckles and nods "shitte iru. (I know)" he says in return. He always loved talking Japanese with his father. It just gave them a connection. Kierra wrapped one arm around each of their necks and pulled them closer before giving her boys both a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go home." She says with a soft smile.

Gideon didn't want her to leave yet, strangely. He just felt... guilty. She looked so sad. Even though he had seen it plenty of times before he did not understand why this time it was bothering him so much...

Eadlyn smiles when she sees Valeryia return. It looked like she hadn't cried. She wanted to talk privately but ofcourse with her mother and brother there that was hard to do. She shakes her head. "Thanks for the offer but I'll walk myself." She says with a smile before she starts walking home together with Valeryia.

Moira knew exactly he was bluffing. When people bluffed there was always a small tremor in ones voice. She heard it more than once now. He was bluffing and hesitating. But fine. She'll play along with him if he dares to bluff to a Skeer. "You would do that for me?" For the effect she paused before smiling widely. "Okay then." She says, agreeing on him staying with her.

Annelise waived a bit as Raiden walked off. Sometimes it felt like she had a big brother in him. She walked inside straight to her computer. She started it up so she could have her daily chat after school with Louisa.

Souji ignored Lei's screaming and instead smiled at Leia. "Ofcourse. I have alot of things to tell you. Alot of stories and things he did." He took a piece of paper out of one of his notebooks and wrote down his number. "Here. Call me and we'll set a date. It is an pleasure by the way to meet the daughter of my friend" he says with a smile.

Lizana narrowed her eyes at him. So he admitted he was doing something illegal. She should just put a spell on him and be over with it. She hid the book a bit more at his question. "What I am reading is none of your concerns nor a good way to start pointless chit chat."

Feeling his arms around her just made Fayline cry more. She buries her face in his chest to silent her sobs. When she was more calmed she pulled back slightly to look up at him. "I-It's not like I don't want treatment... I am just too scared Joseph." She says quietly as she wraps her arms back around him and holds on to him for dear life.

Cecilia's ears fell a bit as Shiomi talked about having so many kids at once. That was a no. That would hurt way too much. Hellish much. Deciding to switch subject she suddebly says. "Rex was looking for you. He wanted to ask you something."

Sora softly kissed her back before walking into their bedroom. Gently he layed her down before laying down next to her and holding her close. "Sleep well my love. I'll be here to protect you." He says softly as he kisses her forhead.

Felicia smiles softly at him and chuckles a bit. "I am holding you now am I not? Even though you being a kid again does sound good." She says as she kisses his forhead. "Still love you just as much though."
Hei blushed a little bit before smiling. Him and Kierra didn't touch too often when near Ichirou. "Alrighty, let's get to the car then." He said before walking into his office, getting some things and leaving it, locking the door behind him as he got out. "To the outdated Volvo we go." He said as they went outside to see their 1980 volvo 240 dl. Well, it was Hotaka's Volvo, but Hei got too attached to the thing to ever get rid of it even though it was a piece of shit on gas.

As they walked Valeryia looked up at the sky and at the streets. They were walking in what used to be the old Southern Area. It wasn't the crime filled pit of scum that it used to be, but it still was one of the poorer districts of the city. She looked over at a memorial statue for the massacre that had taken place there twenty one years ago. The death toll for the battle had been nearly in the thousands, and many of the victims were civilians. The Kanshinin was never tried for war crimes due to the way that the war had ended. She looked down at her mom and squinted, wondering if she had done anything bad during that battle. Ivanka reached up and poked Valeryia's cheek, instantly making her come out from her thought. "Ty v poryadke dorogaya?"(Are you okay dear?) Ivanka asked sweetly.

"Um... Da ?" Valeryia said with a raised eyebrow.

Akiro lost a little bit of color when Moira said okay with that grin.Shit! I just messed up bad....Okay Akiro, how do you get out of this?......Goddammit brain work! Work!...........Ah.......It's no use Akiro. Just suck it up. He thought to himself. "Y-Yes I would. Lead the way, Moira." He said, motioning for her to start leading him.

Louisa almost jumped a little bit when she saw Annelise get on. Quickly she typed "Finally, you're back. How was the rest of school?" With a cutesy smiley face at the end of the sentence.

Leia smiled as she took the number from Souji. Even her hand was just like Lei's, well, in a female way. She stuffed it in her pocket and bowed. "Thank you, for giving me the chance to learn more about my father. I'll call you very soon, thank you again." She said before waving goodbye towards Mei, Dequan and Fillian and walking away.

Mina looked back. "Everybody buckled up? Alright!" She said before putting the car into gear and leaving the school, making the tires screech as if the devil itself was being tortured.

Seth grumbled a bit. "Hey now, don't be a jerk to me. I'm a nice guy." He scooted closer. "Fine, here's this for a conversation starter. I'm the Prince of Russia." He said while narrowing his eyes and crossing his arms.

Joseph held onto Fayline tightly, holding his shaking and crying wife while trying to keep tears of his own from coming out. "I know Fayline...I know.." He started to stroke the back of her head slowly. "That's why i'll be here with you every second...and if you do get treatment, I'll be there with you there too, every step of the way, at your side.." He said quietly.

Shiomi's ears fell as she saw her mothers fell. What did she say that was bad she wondered as she cocked her head a little bit. She gasped as she heard that Rex wanted to ask her something. "He does?!" She asked excitedly as her ears and tails perked up. "Oh oh oh I gotta see him!" She said before quickly running out of the room and to Rex's office. She quickly came in and shut the door calmly before breathing out a little bit and sitting down in the chair. "You wanted to ask me something?" She asked.

Belial blinked a few times as his brain tried to process how fast Shiomi left the room. "Our Princess seems very happy." He said before smiling.

Akira smiled a bit and leaned up to kiss Sora's forehead before closing her eyes. "I will Sora...Thank you.." She said as she wrapped her arms around him. "And love you.." She said quietly as she started to fall asleep. She wondered a little bit when Yumi was going to get home, but quickly dismissed it as slumber came over her.

Virgil smiled a bit. "Awww." He said, just touched a little bit. "That was nice." He said as he looked up at her with a smile. His hair was still covering up his red eye, which is the eye he hid so people wouldn't notice his heterochromia. He moved his hair a little bit so he could look up at her with his red eye, which was the eye he got from her and with the yellow one being his fathers. Louisa wasn't unique with the eyes like he was, she just had silvery blue eyes.
Both Ichirou and Kierra got into the car, happy to go home though Ichirou would've loved to spend more time with Gilford. He was happily humming as he waited for his dad to start the ancient car. Not that he minded it being ancient. He thought the car look authenthic and cool. Kierra on the other hand would love to get rid of the old riding garbage. But she knew how much this car meant to Hei so she never said a word about it.

Eadlyn had noticed Valeryia's zoning out as well and wondered what her friend had been thinking. She hoped it wasn't still about that horrible snake guy. If he ever dared to hurt her again he would pay deeply.

Moira walks to the door as if she was going to lead the way to the house but then she stops and looks back at Akiro with a sweet smile on her face and a soft look in her eyes. "One should not make an offer he doesn't want to do. It is clear that you were bluffing and regret is on your face. I find it very kind you are willing to put yourself through this but you do not have too. Go home. I do not mind." She says, giving him a way ouy before walking off.

Annelise smiles widely at how quikly she got a response. Not that she hadn't expected it but it was a nice feeling to have such a friend. She types back "good, nothing special actually. As always." With a haply smiley at the end. "Do have lots of homework though. Sigh."

Dequan waved back and Fillian just nodded but when Mina started to 'drive' they clung to eachother for dear life. Being in that car was like being in a death trap. No. A death trap would be safer.

"I do not need a conversation star-" Lizana started but at his words her eyes widened slightly. Prince of Russia? Quikly she began to run her way through the royal lines of Russia in her mind. Romanovs. It is true his last name is Romanov but did that really mean he was royal? "You are?" She asks, clearly curious about the truth though to late she realized she had walked right into his trap. Not liking to admit it, his conversation starter had worked.

Fayline held onto Joseph as she continoud to cry into his shoulder. But than a thought hits her and her sobs silence a bit. "O-oh god... How are we going to tell Eadlyn..." She asked softly as she looks up at Joseph with panicked sad eyes. They would have to tell her, she would notice something is up anyway, but how....

Rex's eyes widened slightly as Shiomi almost ran into the room, clearly excited for something. He frowns slightly at what she said. Ask her something? What would he.... Oh... He remembered. Damn that demon Prince and his fox wife. But there was no turning back now. "Actually yes. I was wondering if..." He took a deep breath, here goes nothing. "If you would like to go on a date with me. Just once." He adds to make clear it'll be only once and she should not expect more.

Cecilia giggles as her daughter sprinted off. "Yes she is and she will be even happier when Rex asks her out.... If he doesn't chicken out ofcourse."

Sora smiles lovingly down at his wife. "Love you too." He says quietly as he watches her fall asleep. It was still strange when he thinks back to how they had became a couple. But he was glad fate worked the way it did. Deciding to get some rest as well he closes his eyes, though making sure he doesn't fall asleep for if anything happened.

Felicia smiles softly as his eyes reminded her of the man she had loved and lost. But she was so happy he had blessed her with three gorgeous children she deeply loved. She kisses his forhead before standing up from the couch. "I am going to make dinner. Is there anything you would like to eat?" Yes she made dinner herself even though there were enough cooks to do the work for her. She liked to cook for her family. It made her happy and now the family was finally complete again.
Hei started the car, although before starting the old junker released a few puffs of exhaust. He looked over Kierra and smiled. He slowly reached over and booped her nose before he started to back out of the parking lot. Soon, they were on the way home. They lived in one of the nicer Northern Area's, where mainly rich, European families lived. Because of the scientific research Hei did when he was younger that lead to the dark matter energy the city produced becoming more effective, he was able to afford such things, although now that money was in saving for Ichirou, and he wouldn't dare touch it for anything. After pulling into the driveway, he got out of the car and unlocked the doors to their ritzy looking two story house. He turned on the TV for the news before going to the fridge and getting some iced coffee. He took of his lab coat and unbuttoned his shirt before slipping off his shoes and slipping on his pink rabbit slippers. "Ah...Home sweet home." He said with a smile as he looked over to Kierra. He raised his eyebrow in a suspicious manner as he looked down at her cute little feet.

Valeryia mischievously smiled before she reached over and poked Eadlyn's cheek by surprise. "Poke!" She said as she poked Eadlyn with her icy finger before she broke out in a fit of laughter that included a lot of snorting.

"Wow, that was 'cool' sis." Gilford said, making an ice mage pun. Suddenly Gilford and Ivanka joined in on the snorty laughter towards the horrible jokes that Ivanka had taught them so well in. It was easy to see for those three all were related, although it was hard to believe that a giant like Valeryia came out of Ivanka.

Akiro's expression softened although a small replaced it. "No Moira, thank you, but I said I was going to do it, so I will." He said firmly. "Besides, a slumber party sounds fun, right?" He said with a smile, trying to be optimistic. "Seriously, I'm not letting you sleep alone in that place." He said while squinting his eyes. "I'd feel horrible if you got some skin eating disease and I didn't because I was lazing around at home."

Louisa smiled a bit as she responded. "Ah, as to be expected. Just make sure to do your homework so you can have good grades. If you need help, I'll come over." She wrote with a happy smiley at the end before then putting a frowny face. "Virgil came back again. I'm afraid he's just going to hurt mother again Annelise. I don't like him being back." She wrote with another frown face before putting the smiley face. "Bah, who cares? Not me." She wrote pridefully.

Mina continued to drive like a psychopath until they got back to their two story home in the rich European district. Because they were politicians, they were pretty rich. So their house was pretty nice. After Mina parked the car, hitting the garage a little as she parked, she went up to the house and unlocked it before yawning. "Souji." She yawned. "Bedroom." She said before going to the bedroom and letting her hair down before stripping her clothes of and going in bed.

Mei's eyebrow was raised. "Daddy, what does she mean by bedroom?" She asked naively.

Seth had a rather smug look on his face. "Actually yeah. My great grandmother, Anastasia Romanov was the daughter of the Tsar of Russia, Nicholas Romanov. Anastasia managed to escape during the execution, fled to Hungary, had my grandmother with a Hungarian guy and the rest is history. You seriously can ask Eva if you want clarification. Actually in fact." He pointed over at Eva walking with her boyfriend, Daniel. He whistled loudly, prompting Eva to turn her head before she walked over.

"Yes, Seth? Oh and Hello Lizana." Eva said with a smile as Daniel stood behind her.

"Aren't we royalty?" Seth asked with a grin.

"You idiot. Quit telling people that. It's supposed to be a secret." She said before flicking Seth's forehead, making him groan.

"Hey Eva, let's go get some coffee?" Daniel suggested.

"That sounds wonderful." She said before walking off with Daniel.

Seth rubbed his forehead while groaning. "Ow....Well. You have it then. Royalty." He said while continuing to rub his pained forehead. Eva sometimes forget that she had inherited superstrength from the father, making a freaking flick feel like a sledgehammer to the forehead.

Joseph wiped the tears from Fayline's eyes, smiled and tried to hide the tears that were filling his eyes. "I'll tell her, dear..." He said before kissing Fayline. Then the thought hit him. That horrible thought he never wanted to think about or mention. "Listen...Fayline...If you decide not to have treatment, I have another way you may...live...although, I'd hate it because I love you the way you are..." He winced. "Vamprification.." He said, sounding disgusted by the idea.

She looked extremely anxious to hear his question, but she couldn't believe it when she heard it. Shiomi started to hyperventilate a bit after Rex asked her out. FINALLY. TWENTY YEARS. TWENTY YEARS OF WAITING FINALLY WORTH IT. "Yes! Yes! YES!YES!" She said over excitedly, letting out a large howl of happiness before practically jumping on Rex. "When's the date going to be?" She said, letting her cleavage practically pop out onto his face.

Belial growled. "Knowing that man, he'll probably act like he forgot. He's always acted like he's been too good for Shiomi, and while I don't like her being with a human, I also don't like a human not wanting her, because after you, she's the most gorgeous female on this planet." His eyes widened as he heard Shiomi's howl. "He didn't chicken out." He said with a grin.

Akira rolled over in her sleep, cuddling up against Sora comfortably. She breathed out quietly in her sleep, dreaming about Yumi surprisingly. She woke up for a little bit and opened her eyes. "Hm...Sora...Is Yumi ever going to get a boyfriend?" She grumbled sleepily.

Virgil thought for a moment before smiling. "No mom. Just make a lot of food. You know me and my stomach." He said with a smile. Oh yes, he got his fathers stomach. He got out off the couch and hugged Felicia before taking his crusty gross military jacket off. Sure, his arms were covered in scars and scabbed up cuts that were hard to look at but the jacket hurt to be on. "Love you mom." He said before going to Remi's room and chilling on her bed as she did her homework. Her room looked extremely oriental, with Japanese scrolls and oriental pottery. "So, what's up sis?"

"Nothing really Virgil. Just homework." She said kindly with a smile. "I'm glad you're back by the way, big bro. What made you change your mind?"

Virgil shrugged. "I dunno. The idea of mom crying didn't exactly made me feel good. That was part of it." He said while rolling around in Remi's bed.

Remi smiled softly. "Ah..Mom." She said, smiling at the image of Felicia. Her actual mother came into her mind too, making her feel a little sad inside. Sure, both of her parents were dead, but in her mind, Felicia was her mother just as she was Virgil's and Louisa's.

Virgil smiled. "Yeah...she's great. I wish I could have seen that sooner." He said before leaning his head back into the pillow. "Remember that one time we accidentally tried to kiss each-other's cheeks at the same time and accidentally kissed?"

Remi wiggled an eyebrow. "Well duh. That was my first kiss."

Virgil shivered. "Mine too. But don't wiggle your eyebrow at me."

Remi wiggled her eyebrow some more. "Huh? Huuuuh?"

Virgil laughed a bit while trying to shield his eyes. "Please no." He said while trying to stop laughing.
When they got home Ichirou grabbed a can of coke before heaidng upstairs to his room to draw. He always did that after school to relax himself a bit. Homework later. Now drawing. Sitting down at his desk he wondered if he should continu with his previous work or start something brand new. He loved his previous drawing but he had something else in mind. So he grabbed some new papers and began drawing. Mostly he drew manga and anime styled characters though he doesn't always make dialogue for it.

Kierra was glad to be finally home. It had been one heck of a day. Seeing Hei slip on his fluffy pink slippers she giggles and rolls her eyes. She had one crazy husband. Knowing exactly what he wanted she slips off his shoes and socks before sitting down on the couch and putting her feet in his lap. After all these years that hadn't changed at all. And she did not mind. "This what you want?"

Eadlyn squeeled and jumped to the side as the ice cold finger made her snap out of her thoughts. "Hey, not funny." She says with a fake frown though she was giggling as well. She could never be mad at her friend.

Moira tilts her head to the side. Slumber party? What was that? She guessed some weird word for sleeping together in one house. But then his other words caused even more confusion. "You would feel horrible if I got a skin eating disease and you don't? So you want to get skin eating diseases together?..." She was quiet for a second before she began to giggle and then fully began to laugh. Why would anyone want to get a skin eating disease together? Maybe she understood it wrong but it sounded crazy. Laughing felt good though. This is probably the first time in weeks she has laughed. Suddenly she gently puts a hand on his cheek and kisses the other cheek. On her planet, kissing someone's cheeks was a way to thank someone. She hoped it meant the same on this planet. "Let us go then."

Annelise smiles as Louisa said she wanted to help her with homework. She always wanted to do that and sometimes she agreed. Louisa is an extreme help when it comes to homework. When she talks about Virgil being back she frowns a bit. She didn't have anything against Virgil but she knew what Louisa thought of him. "Well, just try to ignore him then." She types back, not having any better advice.

Souji was so relieved to be home, in one piece. When Mina almost ordered him to the bedroom he blushes softly though then he noticed his children still being there. He had no clue how to explain this... Luckily Fillian jumped in. "It means she is going to get some sleep. And we should probably get to the grocery store to get some stuff." He says as he take Mei's hand and starts walking while Dequan simply follows. Gratefull that Fillian helped, Souji gives them a wave before heading inside to the bedroom. He blushed as he saw his gorgeous wife laying naked on the bed. He unbuttons his shirt before pulling it off. "You should not hint to things like this when the kids are still with us." He says with a small smile.

Lizana still found it hard to believe this goof infront of her was royalty. But she believed Eva. She gave the girl a small smile and wave as she walked off. "I almost can't believe it though when I think back it is a valid story..." She says in thought, thinking about everything she has read about Anastasia Romanov and the Romanov family. "Do you use the royalty card on ever girl?" She asks nonamused.

Fayline was suprised to say the least when Joseph suggested vampirification. She knew for sure he did not like the idea at all and she didn't really like it either. But if later on that turns out to be her only option... "I don't know Joseph." She says softly. "Let's not think about that yet." She says, holding Joseph closer.

Rex's eyes widened and he lets out a suprised yelped as Shiomi suddenly jumped onto him. He leaned a bit backwards so his face wouldn't be hidden in her cleavage and his cheeks were flushed. "T-Tomorrow evening alright. J-Just get off of me." He stutters out.

Cecilia's ears perked up as she heard her daughter howl out her excitement. She grinned widely and howled as well, sharing her daughter's excitement. She was so happy that he daughter was happy. "She will be so happy after the date." She says with a wide grin. "Oh I am so glad Rex didn't chicken out. She deserves this."

Sora lazily opened one eye as he holds his wife closer. "Probably yes." He mumbles, not sounding worried at all. Why would he be worried? She was such a strong fine woman. If anything happend she could kick that so called boyfriend's ass. Besides, he himself would make sure this boyfriend knew the rules of dating his daughter all to well.

Felicia could swear she felt her heart warm up as Virgil said he loved her. Those words felt so good to hear. So so good. Almost floating with happiness she walks to the kitchen where she begins to cook alot of food. They were going to need lots of it. In the middle on cooking she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist and a chin on her shoulder.

"Smells good. Judging by the amount it is clear to see Virgil is really back." Kane mumbles into his wife's ear before kissing her neck, making Felicia giggle. Kane smiles more. "I am so happy to see you smile like that." He admits softly, it had been awhile since he saw his wife this happy.

Felicia turns around in his arms and wraps her arms around his neck. "I am happy too." She says before kissing him softly. "I am sorry I was being so-"

Kane hushed her by pressing his lips firmly against hers. "Hush, my love." He mumbles against her lips. "No apologies. You are not going to aplogize for feeling the way you did." Gently he runs his hand through her hair before nuzzling his nose against hers. "I am just glad you are feeling better now." He gave her another couple of sweet short kisses before letting her go. "Got to work. See you at dinner." He says before walking off.

Felicia smiles lovingly at her husband as he walks off and continous to cook. Yes, she really loved him. Kane was someone she could really depend on and he was so sweet for her. She was blessed to have him now.
Hei bit his lip and nodded as he looked at Kierra's feet against his lap. "Yes, dear." He said as he felt a familiar tightness come into his pants. Hei's hands raised as he grabbed her feet, massaging them as his covered member was in between them, getting touched by the movement. He would have pulled it out, but he was too afraid about what would have happened if Ichirou walked in. Hei let out a stifled moan as he continued to massage her feet. "It's been twenty years Kierra, and I still can't get enough of you.." He pulled a small blanket off the couch that had little holes in it so he and Kierra could see but that wouldn't let Ichirou see if he came down the stairs. He then pulled it out and put it in between her feet, keeping his moans quiet as his warm skin touched her chilly feet. "Please wiggle those cute little toes." He said as he looked down, his face slightly red as it always got whenever they did something romantic.

Valeryia could barely respond to Eadlyn due to her snorty, loud and obnoxious Russian laughter. She managed to contain herself, still laughing every now and then before responding. "Ah...Hey Eaddy, I've always wondered. Why don't you drink blood?" She asked, not actually knowing that answer.

Akiro blushed a very deep red when she kissed his cheek. W-What the hell!? What was this!? And why did she look so calm after doing it!? He thought to himself after she kissed his cheek. He followed her, being quiet as he did so. He had no idea on how to raise a conversation again. "So....what sort of weather do you like?" He asked.

Louisa sighed a bit. She wished so much that she could ignore him, but with their twin sense thing, they could always tell when the other one was near. "I'll try." She typed in before sending. She groaned a little bit, rolling over on her bed before rolling over again. "Wanna spend the night at my house? My mother is most assuredly making a big dinner, and I am rather..." She paused a minute. "Well...I'm lonely." She said before putting a smiley face at the end.

Mei scratched her head as she walked with Fillian and Dequan to the grocery store. "Hey Deq, how are babies made?" She asked naively.

Mina rolled over and pressed her warm body against Souji. "Oh I'll try not to, but I doubt they'll know what we're talking about anytime soon." She said before she backed herself up against his crotch. She reached back and unzipped his pants, taking them off and throwing them on the ground along with his underwear, clearly not playing the foreplay game today. She crawled back into bed and looked up at Souji before kissing him deeply. "Muah~" She said as she pulled away before rolling on her side and putting the back of her head against his chest, also reaching behind her a grabbing all of him with her hand. "So, where does your heavenly divine 'being' want to go into today?" She asked with a wink while also slightly laughing. She had given Souji's member a nickname a few years ago that still would make her laugh everytime she said it.

"I've never picked up a girl to begin wi- I mean, I don't because pssh. I don't need to usually." Seth said, almost admitting that he's never had a girlfriend. "If you were royalty, would you tell everyone about it? Would you use it to get what you want?" He asked curiously.

Joseph held Fayline close to him, acting as if every second could be their last second together as they held her. He kissed her cheek and rubbed her back, trying to remind her that people who loved her were going to be here for you. "You're going to make it through this Fayline..You're strong.." He said as he managed to rub her stomach. "You managed to have a vampire baby and managed to keep her, even after getting several injuries after being hit by a car. You used to work so hard and so long everyday because you wanted to keep your mom's debts away from making her homeless. You're the strongest person I know, and I wish I could be as strong as you are." He said as he held her close. "Let's both tell Eadlyn together, okay?..." He said quietly, trying to keep both of their spirits up.

The crazy fox part of Shiomi that wanted to have intercourse with Rex right then and there was fighting against the royal demon part that wanted her to slow down a little bit. She managed to calm herself and get up, but not before licking Rex's face. "I'll see you tomorrow, Rex." She said as she got him and herself up. Before she started walking to leave, she made sure her tails brushed against his crotch before she ran out of the room excitedly, howling down the hallway until she ran back to her mother excitedly. "Mom! Mom! Mom! Rex asked me out on a date! Oh my god oh my god oh my god I need to tell Eadlyn and Valeryia and I need to get pretty and tomorrow and..." She fainted and fell into Belial's arms because she had barely been breathing.

"...Let's just hope she doesn't die from excitement." He said as he held his unconscious daughter.

Akira hummed a bit as she clinged onto Sora a little bit. "Our little girl is growing up so fast...." She said sleepily as she rested her head against him. "Arr...Why isn't she home yet?" She said sleepily.

Virgil rolled off of Remi's bed and went towards the door, cracking his back as he did so. "Seeya sis." He said with a smile as he left her room and went into his bedroom. He turned on the lights and looked at his clean, untouched bedroom. He looked at the photos on his dresser including one of him, Louisa and Remi when they were kids, one family photo, one photo of him with a girl that his grandfather had tried to get him to marry and a picture of Tiras, which was one of the only ones she had ever gotten of him. "Wow...seems the same." He said as he walked around, looking at the room. He smiled as he looked at a drawing he a Louisa made when they were three, which was before the hated each other.
Kierra blushed softly and looked behind her towards the stairs if she saw Ichirou but knowing him he'll be holed up in his room the next two to three hours. "I can't get enough of you either." She admits as she obeys his request and wiggles her toes. Softly she began to rub him with her feet. She had gotten better in that over the years since lets face it, Hei always begged her to do this. Not that she minded ofcourse.

Eadlyn simply shrugs at the question. "I just don't." She did not tell her friend that if she started drinking blood she would stop aging. Honestly she did not want that. Living forever while losing everyone around would be too hard on her.

Moira tilts her head a bit to the side. What sort of weather does she like? Do people on this planet make conversations about that? Strange. "Uhm... I enjoy warm weather..." she says, unsure how to answer. But then she notices his fierce red cheeks. Was he okay? "Akiro, your cheeks are a fierce red colour. You okay?" She asks a bit worriedly.

Annelise thinks about it before grinning "I'll be at your place in half an hour." She was glad to be invited. She always loved staying with Louisa and her friend could use someone with her at the moment.

Dequan cleared his throat and Fillian simply grinned, waiting for his explaination. "Well.... Fillian knows " he says, passing the question on smoothly.

Fillian's eyes widened before glaring at Dequan. Damn son of that divine idiot. "I do not know." He was NOT going to explain THAT to innocent naive Mei.

Souji kissed her back just as deeply, loving the taste of her mouth. When she grabbed him he bit his lip to stop himself from moaning to loud. Gently he reached up and cupped her breasts before massaging them. "You tell me, where do you want my divine 'being' in?" He mumbled against her neck as he left small love bites. He would do anything she wanted. That hasn't changed over the past 20 years.

Lizana grinned slightly. Even though he had cut himself off she knew exactly what he was about to say. At his questiom she frowns a bit. "Ofcourse not. I would never use something like that for ny own profit " she says as if the answer was clear as glass.

Fayline didn't feel strong at all. She felt rather weak honestly. But hearing those words actually managed to give her some hope. Not alot but it was something. The only thing she did was nod before closing her eyes and just letting herself be soothed by the warmth of her love's embrace.

Rex shuddered a bit as Shiomi licked his cheek and blushed furiously as her tails brushed his... uhm... Down there. He sighs heavily. Oh. He was going to regret this alot.

Cecilia grin widened as she saw the radiant happiness of her daughter's face and giggled as she passed out. "No she won't. Atleast. I don't think so."

Sora smiles lovingly down at Akira as he plays with her shining black hair. "She really is growing up fast. And don't worry about her. It's her first day out. She probably want to explore." Yes she was really growing up fast. And sadly he was getting older. He had the feeling he would be soon pushed into Hotaka's position with him being old and Akira still so young... he would never admit it but he had a small fear of her leaving him like she left Hotaka for him... The thought only made him hold her closer.
Hei grinned a bit. "This place is definitely much more cozy than the dumpster." He said as he looked at Kierra and his wonderful, modern home that he was proud of. Considering he had lived in a dumpster for about twelve years, this place was like a castle to him. Ichirou did not know how lucky he was. He shivered a bit and moaned as her foot rubbed a particularly sensitive area, making him throb a bit. "Ah..." He said as he bit his lip, trying to suppress his moans. "Y-You've mastered the art of the foot 'rub' quite well Kierra.." He said while gulping as his head went back a bit.

Valeryia shrugged. "Oh okay." She said as she looked down at Ivanka, who fell asleep. "I wonder if mommy can still get pregnant..." She thought outloud quietly. "Menopause hasn't set in yet, right? Maybe I can get a sister....Although you are pretty much my sister, so that doesn't matter." She said with a smile as she looked up at Eadlyn

"Yes I can still get pregnant..." Ivanka grumbled in her sleep. "..I've been trying, so shh..." She said grumbly.

Gilford grumbled. "I don't want another sister....Valeryia is enough to handle as it is."

"I will break you." Valeryia said threateningly.

Gilford shrieked quietly in fear. "Eadlyn. Help, please." He squeaked out.

Moira pointing out the blush on Akiro's cheeks made him just blushed even more. "U-Uhm...oh....uhm yes, I am quite fine.." He said as he looked down shyly. "J-Just, I'm thirsty! Y-Yeah, I need some water! That's what's wrong." He said, trying to make her think that he wasn't blushing or anything.

Louisa grinned a little bit at Annelise's response. "See you then." She typed in before heading offline. She got up and walked out the door, instantly greeted by the wonderful scents of her mothers cooking. She walked down the halls to the kitchen, looking at the family photos in the halls, including some of Louisa's ballet recitals, plays and one of her more recent MMA(Mixed Martial Arts) tournaments, which she won. Besides her great art skills, she was also a great fighter, and she loved her MMA. She came into the kitchen and smiled, tapping her mothers shoulder from behind. "Oh mother, Annelise will be here in half an hour. I just thought I should let you know." She said before turning around to leave. "Oh wait. Mother, how are you feeling?" She asked.

Mei blinked a few times, utterly confused. "But...but...Dequan you're smart! You should know!" She said with a pout before growling, giving that 'I'll headbutt you look' to Dequan that she got from Mina. She got the best of both qualities from both parents. Or the worst, depending on if you see Mina's temperament and Souji's innocence as bad qualities.

Mina moaned quietly when Souji cupped her breasts from behind with his big warm hands. She gently massaged him a bit, thinking of what they could do. "Well...we could put it in the regular area, but I might get pregnant again, which isn't bad....or....the naughty naughty naughty hole..or both? Hmm...regular sounds good, actually. I'm sure that if we had another baby, Mei, Dequan and Fillian would make it all the more easier for us." She said as she backed up into his crotch. She felt his member rub against her a bit, making her moan some more and making her body crave for him.

Seth chuckled. "That's quite...noble." He said, thinking about what he would have used his royalty status for before sighing. "Honestly...I've never really used it before. Having royal blood in me doesn't affect my life at all to be honest and...well, you're the first person I've told." He said as he rubbed the back of his head with a goofy smile.

Joseph rubbed Fayline's back as he continued to hold her, not letting her go for a second. He brought her a little tighter into his embrace and nuzzled the side of her head a bit with his. "I love you Fayline." He said quietly as he rubbed her hand that had her wedding ring on it with his hand that had his. "Do you want to go inside?" He asked quietly as the sun started to go down a little bit.

Shiomi continued to stay unconscious, not showing any signs of waking up anytime soon. Belial smiled a bit as he looked at her and sighed quietly. "I remember when she was that cute little fox demon, tripping on her tails while stalking Rex...Now look at her. She's just a cute fox demon who's about to go on her first date. She's grown up so fast....too fast. We need more kids to keep us from feeling old." He said with a grin as he looked at Cecilia.

Akira nodded a little bit. "I just hope she doesn't do anything dumb..." She said quietly as she rubbed Sora's chest with her hand, which of course had her usual black nail polish on it. She grumbled a bit and pulled Sora closer to her, wanting his warmth. "Man, twenty years of marriage..." She said with a grin as she started to wake up a bit, thinking about things. "And you're still as sexy as the day I first laid eyes on you." She said with a grin as she reminisced. "...I'm still as beautiful as ever, right?" She said, half threateningly.
Kierra smiled softly at her husband. This was indeed way better than that dumpster. It was still hard to believe how well her life had turned out. From an living hell to lonlyness and now she had a wonderfull family and house. It was amazing. She loved her life. She grins as she saw him trying to hold back. She began to rub him harder. "Ofcourse. I had to learn since my husband craves for these touches.

Eadlyn grinned widely as Valeryia called her her sister. It was true though. They were just like sisters. At Gilford's plea she just laughs. "It is your own fault for picking a fight with her." She says with a shrug.

Moira tilts her head a bit to the side. So if people blush here they are.... thristy? That was rather strange but she guessed she did not understand these humans anatomy at all. "Oh. Alright. Shall we go find something to drink for you then?" She asks though she wasn't exactly sure where to find something to drink except for school. Well. Ofcourse she saw places with drinks but all required money she did not have.

Felicia looks behind her and smiles when she sees her daughter. "That is okay." It was always fun for Louisa if Annelise stayed for dinner and she liked the girl as well. At her question she simply smiles more. "I am feeling perfect." She says as she walks over and gently kisses her forhead. "How about I make your favourite desert today?"

Dequan lifts up his hands in surrender. "I may be smart but I do not know everything." Well, partly a lie. He did know about babies... but NO. He was not going to explain that. That would be way too awkward.

In one swift move Souji moved Mina onto her back and hovered above her. Fiercely he claimed her lips before saying. "Your moans serieusly drive me crazy my love." He grinned at her as he pinned her hands next to her on the bed and began to rub himself against her sensitive areas. Over the years Souji has gotten less shy to say the least.

Lizana found it logical that his royal blood hadn't effected his life since no one knew of the excistence of them. No one knew that Anastasia had a child and that child now has grandchildren. She raises one eye brow ar him. She did not believe she is the first person he has told. Most would've believed him but he had left such a bad first impression she was not willing to believe him. "I do not believe that fact." She says plainly

"I love you too" Fayline says as she leans up and softly kisses his cheek. She looks down at their hands. A soft sad smile graced her lips as she remembers their vows. "Yeah, lets go inside." She says as she stands up and intertwines their hands.

Cecilia smiled happily as she thinks back to when Shiomi was still so small and adorable. Yes. Time had passed too quikly. "I want many many more kids. But we shouldn't feel old. We are way more vital than younglings can ever be." She says with a wide grin.

"She won't. We raised her well." Sora says before kissing her forhead. He smiled lovingly down at her as she pulled him closer. As a response he pulled her closer as well. He did not know why but he felt a wave of relief at her words. He never wanted her to leave for whatever reasons and this just reassured him a bit. "No." He says coldly but then he grins. "You're even more drop dead gorgeous than you were the day I met you. No lying." He says before kissing her. When he pulled back slightly he mumbled. "Don't ever leave me." He tried to sound demanding but their was still a hint of fear and begging.
Hei shivered a little bit as Kierra rub him in that ever so sensual way that she had learned to do over the years. "Ah..." He bit his lip and tried to hold back, not wanting it to end quite yet. "You're not the only one who has learned some special touches over the years.." He said as he stretched his arm over and unbuttoned Kierra's shirt before he slipped his hand into her bra. He unbuttoned it, with the help of his kagune before he licked his thumb and started rubbing it on Kierra's nipple, slowly rubbing it in a ciruclar motion as he used his other hand to rub her other breast. He started to throb violently, signalling that he was about to finish. He quickly moved the blanket off with his kagune and finished all over Kierra's feet, making them a nice, pasty white mess as he moaned quietly.

Gilford looked shocked. "Y-You're just as bad as Valeryia!" He said before looking over to his mother.. "M-Mommy?"

"No." Ivanka said with one eye open.

Valeryia snorted a bit and laughed until she pumped into part of the mansions gate. "Oh...we're here." She said before opening the gate and walking with Eadlyn and the others before going through there doors and letting down Ivanka and Gilford. She stretched, popping some joints as she groaned a bit.

Akiro scratched his head. "Uhm...no thank you, I'm alright now.." He said as the redness started to leave his face. "Thank you for the suggestion though." He said before he started to see desolate home appear. This was one of the Eastern Niwa districts that had a lot of abandoned homes. After the masssacre there, people were still too paranoid to live there over fear of ghosts and many of the rebuilt homes went to waste on the drug addicts and scum. The place was almost a miniature version of the old Southern Area.

Louisa smiled a little bit and kissed her mothers cheek before a sudden gleam came into her eyes. "Y-You're going to make...you're going to make brownies?" Louisa asked quietly, sounding almost like a little kid again. Louisa loved brownies more than anything else on this planet, especially her mothers brownies.

Mei headbutted Dequan in his side lightly. "Mhph! You should know." She said with a growl before pouting. "I'm not talking to you anymore." She said as she turned her head and closed her eyes.

Mina yelped a little as Souji moved her, not expecting it at all. She smiled a little at his comment as she waited for him to do something. "All of you drives me crazy, my love." She said with a grin before he started to rub against her, making her bit her lip a little bit and moan. As he rubbed against her, she felt the urge inside of her swell up for him to finally go inside. "You're driving me nuts..." She said quietly before moaning again.

Seth rubbed the back of his head and sighed. "I have no friends. Who the hell else would I tell?" He asked before shrugging. "And I've never needed to use the royalty card to make conversation with a girl before, so..that's why I haven't told anyone. Plus Eva threatened to murder me if I did, which by the way I'm glad that she didn't do." He said with a sigh of relief. "I'm seriously not lying. Look into my eyes."

Joseph firmly kept his fingers locked with Fayline's as they walked back into the mansion and into their room. He quickly noticed a white line of his seed running down her leg from when they had done the do earlier, making him quickly go to the bathroom and get toilet paper, wiping it off before carefully sticking his hand in her pants and cleaning it up before flushing the toilet paper down the toilet. He pulled her down on the bed with her, looking at her as he held her close. He smiled a little bit as he looked at their hands together with the rings. "Can we at least get you checked out tomorrow? Maybe so they can see if they know what it is and if they have a cure for it and....you know, for an estimate.." He said quietly before he kissed her cheek.

Belial grinned. "Don't worry Cecilia, I never miss my shot. I'll make sure to give you as many kids as you can produce." He said with a grin as he thought about how many kids they were going to have. "We'll make a little pack of foxes." He said as he rubbed Cecilia's stomach. "And with us being demons, we'll live at least a hundred thousand years. That means that we'll have so many children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and so on by then, that the royal family will be huge." He said as he thought about how much offspring they were going to have.

Akira blushed a little as he called her gorgeous. "Aww, you're so kind." She said quietly before kissing him back. What he said to her made her eyebrow wiggle a bit in confusion. Why would he say that? "I'm not ever going to do that. Why would I? I didn't leave my husband of twenty years and father of three of my children just so I could have a boy toy. No Sora, I fell in love with you, and that's all there is to it." She grabbed his junk firmly, almost threatening to squeeze his balls off of his body. "And you're sexually satisfying, so there's that plus." She said before she leaned down, pulled his underwear down and licked his tip before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.
Kierra immediatly pushes her chest more into his hands, craving for his touches. A soft moan of delight escapes her lips as she closer her eyes. She knew they should be carefull with doing things like this since Ichirou could walk in on them whenever but when Hei started touching her she just completely loses all of her senses and the only thing she thinks about then is him. She gasped a bit as Hei finished on her feet before laughing softly. "Hei, now I am going to have to clean that up."

Eadlyn grins at Gilford. Oh yes, she was just as bad as Valeryia. Maybe even more secretly but who knows. She stretches her arms above her head and groans a bit. "Finally home. Sadly I have lots of homework." She says with a sigh.

Moira walked towards one of the run down buildings, the one she was staying at. It didn't have a door so they could just walk straight in which was both handy but dangerous at night ofcourse since drug addicts, rapers and murders could just walk in. Inside it was no better. It was cold, moldy, clammy and it looked like the roof could fall down any second. She walked into a room, obviously the one she was staying in since there was an torn old blanket on the floor and a small pillow laying in the middle. Also her school books were laying in a corner next to a neatly folded shirt, pants, jacket and a pair of underwear. But that was it. That was all her stuff.

Felicia smiled softly as she saw the gleam she knew so well in her daughter's eyes. At moments like this she could still see the child in Louisa. That sweet small kid. "Yes I am."

"Ow! Hey!" Dequan groaned out as he rubs his head. Man his sister had a darn hard head. "If you want to know then find out yourself. I can't know everything the world has to offer." He mumbles in his defense.

Souji was loving the sounds his wife was making and he was craving to be inside her just as much as she was. He couldn't wait longer so slowly anf gently he pushed himself him, a shiver running up his spine as he did so. A small sigh escapes his lips as he began to move in and out of her at a loving slow pace, gently showering her neck and color bone with kisses as his hand run over her body.

"I don't have to look into your eyes to see you having no friends is not a lie." Lizana simply says before sighing. "Seth, let me be crystal clear to you. If you are trying to make me 'fall in love' with you like you said you were going to do when we first met then just leave. There is not a chance of me ever liking you since the only thing you seem to do is stalk me and interupt me when I am reading. Bluntly I find you annoying."

Fayline blushed and softly bit her lip as Joseph began to clean her, his touch actually making her body want more but her mind was just not in the mood. Gladly she drops down onto the bed besides him. She smiled softly back at him though it fell immediatly at his question. No. She did not want to go. Not to get checked out and deffinantly not to find out how long she has left to live. But she couldn't say no. It would kill Joseph not to know those things. So instead she buries her face in his chest and nods as she clutches his hand tightly, not wanting to ever let go.

Cecilia grinned back and showered his face with kisses. Such a big family! She could not wait for it! She really could not! "That sounds amazing Belial!" She said before kissing him again. Meeting him had been faith for sure. The devil himself had blessed her with such a husband.

Sora grinned happily and fell his heart swell with love but he yelped in suprise as she suddenly grabbed his junk. Ofcourse she would not rip it off since then he wouldn't be able to pleasure her again but she would really really hurt him. Alot. So he was so gratefull when she let go and deeply kissed her back, sticking his tongue into her mouth.
Hei chuckled a little bit as he looked at the mess he created all over his wife's little feet. "Sorry Kierra, I just love the feel of your feet too much." He said before he got up and got a couple papertowels, cleaning up the small mess before he flushed them down the toilet. He zipped himself away before he sat down next to her and continued playing with her breasts, loving the sound of her moans.

Valeryia groaned. "I do too....and I have no idea how to do any of it..." She said with a groan as she dragged herself into Eadlyn's room. "Eaddy, mind if you help me study?....Pleaaaase?" She asked while giving the puppy dog eyes.

Akiro blinked a few times as he took in the surroundings. How could anything live here? Let alone a human. This was...this was worse than one of Hitler's death camps! "How long have you been living here?.." Akiro asked as he set his pillow down on the floor and set his swords down that were in their sheaths, strapped to his sides.

Louisa smiled a little bit more. "Yay!" She said before she covered her mouth after a gasp. W-Where did that slip out of?! "I apologize for not using formal language." She said before bowing. She hated it when she slipped up on her formal speaking.

Mei blinked a few times. "B-but......I don't want a baby!" She said as she stamped her foot, now slightly confused. She brushed her head against Dequan again with a growl. "Why would you want me to have one anyways?!" She asked while growling.

Mina's entire body began to feel fuzzy as Souji started to go inside of her, making her feel that ever so familiar pleasure. She moaned as he went out his slow pace, being able to feel every moment in both of their bodies as they connected physically and emotionally. She wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing him back around his neck area.

Seth looked down a little before sighing. "Ouch.." Was all he could muster before running his hands through his hair. "Well, seeing how you don't like being interrupted while reading, maybe we could meet up somewhere sometime then for coffee? I'd pay of course, and we could talk about books. I am the grandson of Vasilia Romanov ya know. Just because I act like a jackass doesn't mean I don't read, or am not intelligent. Hell, I was raised by my grandmother and I wouldn't let her down by being an idiot." He smiled a bit. "Come on, would getting coffee with someone you find annoying really be that bad?" He asked.

Joseph closed his eyes and he held her hand tightly, not wanting to let go either, fearing that he wouldn't have many more times that he could hold her hand. His body was tired, and wanted to sleep but his mind was so disturbed that he couldn't just yet. "Fayline..what would I ever do without you?.." He asked rhetorically.

Belial opened his eyes wide, surprised by how excited Cecilia got. Fox demon were always super crazy about family now that he thought about it.."Yes, it will be." He said before kissing her back deeply, rubbing her ears as they kissed. "I love you, my foxy demon queen." He said before kissing her cheek.

Akira kissed back, running her hands through his hard as she rubbed his tongue with hers, not retreating back for a second until they both could barely breath. "Never....ever think of leaving me...or else.." She said while panting half threateningly, making sure to show off the knife sticking out of her bra to add effect. She was sure he remembered how bad it had hurt to be stabbed from all the time ago.
Kierra smiles softly at him as he cleaned up her feet. He was such a sweetheart and simply just a gentle innocent soul. Well, partly innocent. If almost blowing up classrooms is innocent he would be completely innocent. As he continoud to play with her breast she pushes herself closer against him as soft moans escaped her lips. She did not want to get too loud for clear reasons.

Eadlyn grimaced a bit before sighing. "Fine, I'll help." Ofcourse Valeryia was her best friend but one thing she did not like to do was help her with studying. She had liked it in the beginning but when the subjects became more difficult it became harder and harder for Valeryia to understand things and for Eadlyn to teach her things. It was frustrating sometimes. She sits down at her desk which was large enough for two and opens her biology book.

Moira thinks about it for a second. "53 nights." She answers. Two months. She has almost been living there without food, warmth or electricity for two months. And it looked like she did not even realize in what kind of horrible situation she was living in.

Felicia chuckled before laughing a bit. "No need to be so formal all the time honey." She says before petting her daughter's hair. "You are may to get as excited as you want for this." She says when the doorbell rang. "I think your friend is here."

Dequan's eyes widened while Fillian simply laughed at Mei's misinterpretation. "I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO GET A BABY AT ALL! And I do not want you having one anytime soon!" He says loudly. "I meant look it up in a book! Or internet!" How in the world could she have misunderstood his words.

Souji went slightly faster as he puts his hands on her hips and buries her face in her neck. Her hair smelled so good, like some kind of flower he did not regonize. He whispered sweet words in her ear in between the kisses on her neck. He kept telling her she was gorgeous, how blessed he was to have her, how sweet she was and how much he loved and adored her. Again he moved a tad bit faster to give them both as much pleasure as he could.

Lizana almost felt bad for him when she heard him sigh and look so dejected. She had actually expected him to grin and try to flirt his way around like he did when they first met. But then her eye brow twitches at his question. Did he really not understand a word she just said? Yes, it would be bad to go drink coffee with him. But instead she said. "Alright. I have something to do first but meet me in an hour at the coffee shop on Bloominger Street." She said before standing up. "This will only be a one time thing though so do not get your hopes up."

Fayline smiled softly at his words before gently placing her forhead against his. She knew it was rhetorical but she had to answer. "Live on and be happy." She said quietly before giving him a soft sweet kiss.

Cecilia closed her eyes and purred softly as he rubbed her ears. Softly she yipped, knowing that if she did it louder it would hurt his ears. "I love you too, my handsome strong Prince."

Sora puts one hand on the back of her head while the other wraps around her waist to pull her closer. He moaned but quikly felt his lungs needing oxygyn. He was panting a bit as he grinned at his hot sexy wife. "Wouldn't dream of it." He says before locking his lips with hers again. As if he would ever leave her. Nope. Never.
Hei smiled a bit as he looked at Kierra lovingly, having that warm look of love in his eyes as he played with her breast, pressing his warm palm against it as he twiddled around with her nipple. "Boy if Ichirou came down..." He thought outloud before chuckling a little bit. He didn't exactly know if his son...knew about dirty things. He suspected that he might have been a little too innocent for that, but he also had found his 'magazines' messed around with before, making him wonder a bit.

Valeryia scratched her head in confusion as she looked at her geometry homework, not understanding it at all. "Q?...Y?...ugh..." She shook her head in confusion, trying to shake it away. School hurt her brain so much that it was unreal. She thought about dropping out everyday when she did her school work, but usually Eadlyn would be able to snap her out of it.

Akiro looked utterly flabbergasted as he tried to process how someone could survive that long there. "Fifty three nights?..That's insane." He said before stretching. You could hear popping inside of his back from his wings being all crunched up inside of it. He groaned as he let his two shardy ghoul wings out of his back. The wings were a red and black color that matched the kakugan in his eye, making him look rather intimidating to some and beautiful to others. "Sorry about...these. They're my wings.." He said, sounding a little embarrassed and ashamed of showing them.

Louisa's entire face scrunched up as her hair was petted. Touching her hair was usually a no no. "If I'm not formal all the time, I won't be formal when I need to be..." She said before her head turned towards the door. "Most likely." She said before heading towards the door and checking through the peep hole, making sure it was Annelise before letting her in. "Hello." She said with a smile as she opened her door for her friend to get in.

Mei wrapped her arms around her stomach. "Good, I don't wanna have a baby anytime soon!" She said, scared about the idea of a baby growing inside of her stomach. "And mommy doesn't want me looking up things like that on the internet! And I don't know what book to find!" She grumbled before pouting. "You're making my head hurt..." She said as she grumbled some more.

Mina put her hands on Souji's back as he had buried his face in her hair, moaning loudly as she rocked her hips with him. She blushed a bit at his words and started kissing him back all over, whispering to him about how happy she was to be with him, how he has blessed her with himself and two wonderful kids and how she never wanted him to ever go away.

Seth brightly smiled. "REALL- I mean, cool. Thanks, I'll see you in an hour then." He said before taking his backpack off the ground and speeding off to his moms house, where he greeted Iris and Vasilia who were having tea and set his stuff on the ground after going upstairs to his room before getting a quick change of clothes, pulling his hair out from under his shirt as he walked downstairs, getting a quick cup of tea.

Joseph kissed back and smiled before sighing. "Oh Fayline, you know I could never just do that...without you, i'd be a deadman walking. Just a walking shell that looks like me but isn't me would be walking around, missing you." He said before he kissed her again.

Belial put his forehead against's Cecilia's as he rubbed her ears and was about to kiss her when he noticed Shiomi's nose suddenly twitch a little bit. "....What's going on honey?..." He asked, slightly afraid of what Shiomi was about to do, mostly because she was unpredictable and she was stronger than him, even at her young age.

"I smell......Eadlyn and Valeryia..." Shiomi said before getting up and going to Eadlyn's room. She looked calm at first before suddenly energy seemingly shot through her. "Rex asked me out!" She said with a slight squeal.

Akira looked at Sora's body, admiring the muscles that seemingly never left his attractive body. "Good, because I'll murder you and the girl if you ever cheat on me." She said with a look of dead seriousness before laughing. "Maybe not murder you though, that'd hurt me even more." She said before kissing his cheek and laughing a little bit more. "Ah....Sora, do you ever regret not living a normal life?..not marrying someone normal? not having any kids of your own?...I want to know if I've made you feel like verything has been worth it.." She said, suddenly feeling an urge to know how Sora feels inside.
Kierra bites her lip and chuckles as well. If Ichirou walked down they would be so busted and screwed. "I don't think he will. He usually ah~.... Spends the first couple of hours in his room doing homework or drawing." She says as her cheeks get flushed and her breathing more ragged. She enjoyed this soo much.

Eadlyn was easily making her way through her assignments. She has never had a problem with studying since her dad has always hammered on how important it is to have a proper education. And she completely agreed. She explained something to Valeryia when Shiomi walked in with news no one would've ever expected. Rex had asked Shiomi out? It was so unlikely... So unreal... But... Eadlyn squeeled in happiness for her friend and jumps up to embrace her. "I am so happy for you! How did he ask? When's the date going to be? What are you two going to do? Oh, we really should go out shopping for an outfit for you!"

Moira tilts her head a bit to the side. Was it insane? She thought not. But then she frowned as she heard gruesome popping and it was coming form Akiro. She was about to ask what that sound was when two... things popped out of his back. She screamed a bit in suprise and jumped a bit backwards, her eyes widened in shock. Never had she seen anything like that. Being on this planet were strange... she did not know wether to be afraid or mesmerized by his eyes and 'wings'.

Annelise gave her friend a small wave as she walks in, a bag with her stuff in one hand. "Hey." She immediatly smelled that Louisa's mother was cooking. "Hmmm, smells good here." She says. She loved Felicia's food as well. The smell of it making her mouth water already.

"Then don't look it up, sister." Dequan says as he rubs his temples. "You're making my head hurt as well." he mumbles, talking ofcourse about the questions and the headbutt she had given him a couple of minutes ago. Why did she have to have such a hard head.

Souji moaned as well, holding her a bit tighter as he felt himself building up to his release. He didn't want it to be over yet but he couldn't hold back when Mina was moaning and moving against him. With a loud moan followed by a sigh of delight he finishes inside of her.

Lizana takes her book out of her backpack and searched through it as she makes her way towards her house. By the time she had reached her house she had found the perfect poison mixture to keep that guy the hell away from her. No she wouldn't hurt him ofcourse but she did not want him around her anymore. So she made her way to the basement where all kinds of ingredients were stacked in large bookshelfs and there was a large table in the middle with a pot on it. She was still a witch after all. It took her 45 minutes to finish it and she puts the purple liquid in a small bottle which she puts in her purse. Good. After that she makes her way over to the coffee shop. Accidently being 5 minutes late.

Fayline softly kissed him back and nods. "I know..." She says quietly. She would've wished he could've just moved on with his life, live the years that he was supposed to live in happiness, but sadly she knew he wouldn't be able to do that... It made her feel guilty.

Cecilia did not miss the slight hints of fear in her prince's voice and when Shiomi left the room she giggles. "Are you serieusly afraid of your own daughter?" She asks with a teasing grin though she could understand why he would be afraid. Shiomi was damn strong.

Sora chuckles at her threat. Yeah, as if he would ever cheat on her. He did not want that and he would not even dare. At her questions his smile falls a bit. "You think I regret choosing this life?... Oh honey." He pulls his wife closer against him. "I have a normal life. I am married to someone normal. And I have a beautifull daughter we raised together. I wouldn't want to change a second of the life I've been living together with you." He answers strongly and honestly.
Hei grinned a bit as he started to hear his wifes moans and ragged breathing. "Ah yes...well, sometimes I worry he's doing something else up there, if you know what I mean. He is my son after all." He said, trying to casually bring up the idea. "You don't know if he uh....you know. I mean you do the laundry. You've never seen anything...out of the ordinary on his clothing...right?" He asked as he squeezed her breast a little bit.

Valeryia opened her eyes wide. "Holy shit, he actually asked you out.." She said in pure shock, thinking that the only thing Shiomi was ever going to get from Rex was a restraining order.

Shiomi grinned. "Well my mom told me Rex had something to ask me, and I went there calmly, and he gulped so shyly and asked me out on a date. It was SO adorable." She shrieked out, mistaking his fear for nervousness. "The dates tomorrow, I don't know what we're going to do and oh my god shopping sounds amazing right now!" She said excitedly.

"Hell yeah!" Valeryia said as she stood up, giving Shiomi and Eadlyn a back breaking hug.

Akiro stared down a bit. "I'm not a monster..I'm more human than anything, so don't look at me that way.." He said quietly, sounding as if this wasn't the first time someone had looked at him shocked. He remembered his time as a kid, when people would try and pull them, or would cut them or would trying and rip out his 'feathers' to bully him. "Ghouls are people too." He said as he looked up. "I'm just as human as you are.." He said, not knowing that Moira wasn't human either.

Louisa's mouth watered a bit as well. "I know, it smells wonderful." She said as she took a deep breath in through her nose of the food. Virgil came out of his room and walked into the kitchen, his hairs standing on the back of his neck as he sensed Louisa there. "Hey.." He said awkwardly as he waved at Louisa and Annelise.

"Pft. Hi." Louisa said rudely to Virgil. She wasn't trying to start a fight at the moment, but she was still going to be a bitch to him.

Virgil sighed a bit as he looked over at Felicia. "Whatcha making mom?" He asked curiously.

Mei reached up and rubbed Dequan's head. "Sorry Dequan.." She said quietly as she rubbed it some more.

As Souji finished inside of her, Mina finished as well, accidentally scratching down Souji's back as pleasure tingled through her entire body. She bit her lip as her muscles relaxed in her body as a wave of euphoria hit her. "Souji...ah~.." She moaned a bit still as she panted.

Seth looked at Lizana walk in from his seat. "Ah punctual." He said sarcastically as he looked at the clock. He sipped his coffee with his left hang, twirling a pen of some sorts in his right hand as he did so. "You can order your coffee, if you want. I'll pay." He said as he sipped his.

Joseph ran his fingers through Fayline's hair with his eyes closed, probably using the almighty force within him to keep whatever tears he wanted to let out inside of him. He cried inside as he held her, his hands trembling a bit as he did.

Belial nodded. "Hell yes. Shiomi is...well, she has my strength, your ferocity, your brains and to top it all off, her teeth are sharper than razor blades, and she has a tendency to bite.." He looked at a scar he had on his arm from a time that Shiomi bit him. "If I recall, this was one she had her first period." He said as he looked at the scar the went up and down his arm.

Akira smiled a bit as she nuzzled her head against him. "Awww..." She said, sounding genuinely touched. "Thank you honey." She said before kissing his cheek. "It means a lot to me.." She said with a smile as she rubbed her hands on his chest.
Kierra raises one eye brow before moaning softly. She knew exactly what he meant but she simply shook his head. "Nothing out of the unusual. But you shouldn't worry. Like you said, he is your son. And doing things like that is... Uhm... Natural I guess at that age." She said before biting her lip and moaning. "Just you wait till he gets a girlfriend." She says with a teasing grin.

Eadlyn wondered if all the details Shiomi as telling them were correct but she was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt her back almost break. "V-Val! P-Pain." She stuttered out and hoped she would not hear back go crack.

Moira quikly wiped the expression on her face away. She had never said she thought of him as a monster but she guessed her reaction could make him think that but she just had been suprised and she had never seen or ever heard of a Ghoul before. She felt her heart beat a bit faster as he compared her to a human. She wanted to correct him but she shouldn't so instead she took a step closer and softly says. "I do not know what a Ghoul is..."

Annelise waved back a bit at Virgil. This was akward. She really hoped Louisa and Virgil wouldn't get into a fight. She hated fights...

Fecilia smiled at her son and opens the pot to reveal pasta carbonara, the thing she liked to cook the most. "Also we have brownies for dessert."

Dequan smiled sweetly at his sister before petting her head as well. "It's okay. Just don't headbutt me or other people again. That really hurts." He says with a light laugh.

Souji bit his lip as she scratched his back but in his euphoria it felt more pleasureable than painfull. His cheeks were flushed as he panted and lays down next to her, still holding her close in his arms as he did so. Gently he brushed some hair out of her face as he kisses her forhead. "I love you." He mumbled against her forhead as he breathing calmed down.

Lizana sat down and her eyebrow twitched in annoyance at his sarcastic remark. Really, he had asked her to drink coffee with her and she agreed even though she didn't want to. He should be gratefull. But it didn't mind. If everything went according to plan she would get rid of him soon enough. She ordered her coffee with cream and carefully sips it, not wanting to burn her tongue.

Fayline felt the tremble in his hand, feeling his sadness and fear as well. Gentle she took his shaking hand in her hands and kissed his fingertips. "I love you Joseph..." She said quietly, not knowing what else to say in the situation.

Cecilia gently kissed the scars before smiling up at him and nodding in agreement. "Yes, I must say her teeth are rather sharp. Though I have never felt them..." Shiomi always had the tendecy to hurt Belial instead of her, luckily.

Sora smiles back at her as he kissed her cheek. "You mean alot to me." He says before he heard the front door open and close. "I think our angel is home." He says, knowing for sure it was Yumi.
Hei shook his head. "He's growing up so fast...jeesh, I didn't even have a girlfriend until I was twenty." He grinned. "Luckily though, she was the most amazing, wonderful woman in the world. Even if I tried to eat her the first time I met her." He said as he rubbed his nose against hers. "I pray to the gods that he doesn't have this...this fetish of mine." He said as he played with one of Kierra's nipples a bit.

Shiomi's tails twitched horribly as she let out a growl that indicated she would bite if something didn't change. Valeryia realized she was crushing them and let them go quickly. "S-Sorry!" She said as she checked out Eadlyn, seeing if she was okay, knowing that Shiomi was fine. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

Akiro looked at her, looking into her eyes to see if she was lying. "Hm...alright..well, ghouls are like humans, except we are much stronger and we endure more than them..we have to eat humans to survive, but I don't because I'm only a quarter ghoul. Nineteen years ago, my grandfather created a ghoul army and tried to destroy the world, turning the entire Northern American continent into a nuclear wasteland in the process. After he was stopped, tensions between ghouls and humans became worse and ghouls were murdered more frequently, and the surviving ghouls became much more violent and nasty. That's why I though you were...judging me because of what I was. I'm sorry for assuming that." He said quietly.

Virgil smiled. "Yay. It all looks great." He said as he looked at the food. His hairs on the back of his neck started to stand up when he felt Louisa's emotions change a little bit. Ah, to unhappiness, of course.

Louisa took Annelise's hand and lead her to her bedroom before closing the door. "Finally, away from that joker." She said before laying down on her bed. "I'm already sick of him Annelise. I can't stand being around him, and because of us being twins, I can sense whenever he's near me too." She said, sounding a little annoyed.

Mei smiled. "I'm sorry. I got mommy's hard head." She said as she patted her head, touching her long red hair as she did so. "Hey Dequan, why is daddy so afraid of mommy?" She asked, not understanding the ferocity of Mina. Mostly because Mei never experienced Mina's wrath.

Mina relaxed on the bed right next to him, leaning up and kissing his forehead back. "I love you too.." She said quietly as her heart slowed down. She reached over and moved the hair out of his face so she could see his eyes. She puffed her face up a bit before deflating it and smiling, moving a little closer to him so her head could be closer to his chest. "You keep this up..and we might be getting a third kid." She said quietly.

Seth sipped his coffee as he looked at Lizana, curious about what she was thinking about. "So...what's your favorite genre of books?" He asked as he leaned foward into the palm of his hand, which was propped up on the table.

Joseph nodded his head a little bit, keeping calm but broke down a little bit as she kissed his finger tips, letting tears and quiet sobs come out of him as his inner emotions start to pour out. "I love you too Fayline.." He said as he cried some more, getting a little bit louder with his crying. He hoped Eadlyn couldn't hear this.

Belial smiled. "Gladly, she's always liked hurting me more than you. Maybe she likes the challenge of cutting through the muscle in my arm...or maybe she's just a momma's girl." He smiled and kissed Cecilia's cheek. "Hell, I'd be a momma's girl too if my mother was you. And if I was female." He said before he slid his hand down her curves a bit.

Akira instantly perked up when she heard Yumi come back home. "Yay, she's back." She said, almost gasping, now getting out of bed and getting a bathrobe on before leaving the room and waving at Yumi. "Hi deary, how was your day?" She asked with a smile. "And what did you find out?" She asked with a bigger smile.
Kierra blushes at his compliments. He could be so charming and sweet with his words. Always flattering her even though she had heard those things a thousand of times already. At his comment she simply chuckles. "Would it be a disaster if he has? He would still be the same. And I am sure if his girlfriend truly loves him she would accept that part of him." She said before giggling and rubbing her nose back against his.

Eadlyn simply sighed in relief as air finally filled her lungs again. "Perfectly fine." She says before her ears picked up a strange sound. It sounded like... Nah, she was wrong for sure. She grabbed both her friends hands. "Let us go then." She says with a wide grin before pulling them out.

Moira had actually heard about that story before and now that she thinks back she had heard the word ghoul plenty of times before but she had thought that was just the name of the group and not a whole different species. And standing right infront of her was such a ghoul. She heard many stories on how frightening the ghouls were and how disgusting but... That could just not be true if the man standing infront of her was such a creature. "I would never judge a person for what he is." She says before looking at his wings in interest. Now that the shock was gone she simply found them fascinating.

Felicia smiled a bit more though she sighed when Louisa left like that. Atleast she wasn't picking a fight. Not yer atleast. "It'll be done soon. Just a couple of minutes. Could you go fetch Remi and Kane for me? I think Remi is in her room and Kane is in his study. I'll go get Louisa back in a minute."

Annelise lets herself drop on the bed next to Louisa. "Maybe it'll get easier with time. And he is in the millitary right? He will probably go back live there soon and only visit here sometimes." She tried to reassure her friend and lighten up her mood.

Oh, Dequan understand all too well why dad was sometimes scared of mom. She could be so fierce and deadly, like an exploding bomb but without a timer on it. He had witnissed it a couple of times so he knew to be carefull even though his mother was a very sweet gentle mother in general.

"Oh, Souji had enough reason to be scared." Fillian says with a laugh, remembering the times before both Dequan and Mei were born. He had known them both for longer anyway so he had witnissed alot of crazy fights and painfull punched trown at Souji.

Souji blushed furiously as she started to talk about a third child. "T-Third?" Well... He wasn't quite sure if he wanted a third child. He loved his life the way it was now. Plus, Mina being pregnant is not exactly a heavenly time to say the least... He shivered at the thought.

Lizana thought hard about his question. Man, why did he have to start with such a hard question. "Honestly, I love all genres. Though lately I am more intrested in old stories and folklore. But I would read any kind of book people put infront of me. From novels to deep complicated information books." She says with a small smile, the snap that had been in her voice when she talked to Seth completely gone now that she was talking about something she liked. "What kind of books do you read?"

Fayline gently moved Joseph's head against her chest as she stroked his hair soothingly, letting him cry. "It's okay to cry Joseph. Just let it all out." She says softly, knowing he had been holding back his emotions as much as he could.

"She's a mommy's girl." Cecilia says, completely sure of that fact and laughs at what Belial said next. "How can it be that you make things like sound so dirty." She says with a foxy grin. "I like it."

Yumi smiled widely as she saw her mother. "Oh it was so great! I have seen so many things I have never dreamed of seeing!" She had been all around town, in malls, bookshops, parks, cinema's, just everywhere she was allowed in. "Oh, and ofcourse I followed the Stadner woman around for a short while. She was alone but she really had a strong air around her. She is deffinantly the one you want and not one to mess with." She says a bit more serieus, giving her mother the information she needed.
Hei laughed a bit. "No it wouldn't be bad, it'd just suck for him though. He wouldn't be able to go near a female wearing flip flops without the urge to rip the flip flops out from her feet with his teeth." He said with a shiver, disgusted in himself for finding that idea attractive. "Ugh...the bad thing is that what I just said seems enjoyable...." He leaned his head down and took a big whiff of Kierra's foot before relaxing back into the chair as if he had just smoked a drug.

Valeryia screamed a little bit as Eadlyn pulled her and Shiomi with her freaking vampire strength. God she was strong. After they got outside, Valeryia managed to break free along with Shiomi before they both got up and started walking side by side with Eadlyn. Valeryia raised an eyebrow. "You okay Eaddy?" She asked, wondering if she heard something.

Akiro smiled. "Good, because there are too many people in this world already who'll do that." He said as he fluttered his wings a bit. "I know they look like they won't feel good, but they're actually rather feathery and soft." He said as he extended a wing towards Moira. "You can touch it. Go on." He said with a smile.

Virgil smiled a bit and nodded. "Sure mom." He said before quickly running upstairs to Kane's study. "Yo, food." He said before running downstairs to Remi's room, he opened her door to see her doing something that possibly would have blinded him had he not closed his eyes. She was using one of those vibrating thingies that women used to...feel good sensations down their. Remi shrieked loudly as she noticed him "Christ." He said as he covered his eyes. "Dinner." He said before walking back out to the kitchen, looking like he had seen some shit.

Louisa stared up at the ceiling and sighed. "No, he's station in the city. Technically, he can live here just as long as he shows up at base to do his work, which I'm sure he'll have to problem doing.." She said with another sigh before she wrapped her arms around Annelise and pulled her closer, resting her head against Annelise's. "You're so lucky you don't have to deal with siblings." She said with a small smile.

Mei blinked a few times. "But mommy is so nice. She cooks dinner everyday, always cleans our rooms and never yells." She said naively, clearly having not experienced what the others have experienced with Mina.

Mina looked up at him. "Yeah third...I am still fertile you know." She said as she rubbed her stomach, wondering if her third baby had just been created. "And uhm....I might be in my ovulation period...oops." She said quietly, hoping he wouldn't be mad.

Seth thought for a moment about the books he liked before nodding. "Well I actually am into American literature, like Edgar Allen Poe and Stephen King for example. Mainly in the horror and psychological thriller genre though, they are the ones that suck me into the story the most." He said before sipping his coffee. "Have you read any of Allen Poe's books?" He asked.

Joseph cried and sobbed some more as he held Fayline tightly, crying into her shoulder. "I...I..I don't want to lose my wife!" He sobbed out as tears continued to flow from his eyes like waterfalls, not showing any signs of stopping soon at all.

Akira smiled as she ruffled Yumi's hair. "I'm glad you had a good time. Maybe we can visit one of those places soon." She said as she pulled Yumi close before her smile grew. "Oh, why that's great. Mommy's very happy you got that information for her." She rubbed Yumi's head some more. "Anything you need to tell me about say, how to approach her?" She asked.
Kierra cuddles closer to him as she relaxes against him. "It's okay that you find those things enjoyable. There are people with stranger fetishes." She says in his defense, not wanting him to find himself weird or disgusting. She'd rather have him high on feet than high on drugs honestly.

Eadlyn shakes her head as she smiles at her friend. "No." She says, not wanting to say what she thought she had heard since it would be probably wrong anyway. Quikly they arrived at the mall. "Okay. First we're going to have to decide what kind of look you want to have. I vote for something that makes you look like a proper lady but still a tad bit sexy." She says with a grin, guessing Rex would probably prefer that the most.

Moira hesitated a bit, not sure if touching them would be too personal or awkward since technically she would be touching a part of his body. Still she reached out with one hand and gently felt the soft feathers of his wings. They really were soft. No being able to resist she uses her other hand to feel the feathers as well. "Wow... So soft..." She says quietly, actually quite amazed by it.

"Yo." Kane said in reply as he looked at some papers with a frown on his face before smiling. Strange but it felt good to have Tiras back in the house. It made the family just feel complete again. He walked out of his study and past Louisa's bedroom where he heard her inside. He gently knocked. "Louisa, dinner is ready." He said through the door before walking down to the kitchen where it was smelling delicious. With a smile he kissed his wife's cheek before sitting down at the table. When he notices the look on Virgil's face he looks a bit worried. "Virgil, are you alright? You look a tad bit pale..."

Annelise blushed a tad as Louisa held her so close. Louisa did that more often lately and they were great friends but still it got her a bit uncomfortable. She always was uncomfortable when people got too close. "I guess I should be lucky." She says before she heard the knock on the door and smiles a bit. Great! Dinner was ready.

Fillian chuckles and pets her head. "Poor innocent naive Mei. You have no idea how much of a vulcano your mother is." He says knowingly. "You will see one day. Don't worry."

Souji nodded slowly. Yes he knew she was still fertile but that did not mean they would have to get another kid. But at her words his face paled a bit. She was... Wait a minute. Something just clicked. The way she had asked him up to the bedroom. The way she seemed to skip the foreplay the normally did. Her now starting to talk about kids. Her knowing this was her ovulation period and not warning him.... "You have been planning this." He said quietly before getting out of the bed and putting his clothes back on. "I can't believe you would do something like that. That you would try to have another child without talking to me first. To just... Go behind my back like that." He says, not angrey or so but just hurt and dissapointed which was probably worse than him getting angrey.

A small smile started to grace Lizana's lips as she takes a sip of her coffee as well. She hadn't expected him to be into books like that but she agreed they were great. Horror she had expected but not pshycological. "A couple yes. Mostly his short stories. I think I like 'the black cat' the most." Which was kinda typical since she was a witch.

Tears appeared in Fayline's eyes as well but she held them in. She needed to support and sooth Joseph at the moment and if she started crying it would turn the other way around. It broke her heart to see him like this. She nuzzled her nose in his hair as she continoud to hold him close, not knowing what else to do.

Yumi blushed softly at her mother's compliments and smiles happily. It felt good to make her mother proud. "Carefully. She is a cat that could make strange dangerous and sly jumps if you approach her too strongly. Make her feel like you need her to lead, not that you would be using her. It looks like she liked to be the powerfull center of attention."
Hei cuddled back and smiled. "Oh I know Kiera." He said as he nuzzled her head with his with a smile on his face. "Believe me, I rather would too." He said jokingly before kissing her cheek. "It's normal to you by now." He said with a goofy smile.

Valeryia slipped up her hand. "I think proper too." She said quietly.

Shiomi nodded. "I think proper is the way to go." She said as she started to window shop, looking for formal clothing. "Every single piece of formal clothing makes me look like a secretary, and I don't like that." She said with a growl.

Akiro's wing flapped a little as Moira touched it, clearly liking being touched so gently. He however, was laughing. "T-That tickled." He said as he continued to laugh, trying to suppress it by putting his hand over his mouth.

Virgil stared at his plate of dinner, still looking horrified. "H-Hm?" He responded when snapped back into reality by Kane. "O-Oh yes.." He said quietly as he waited for other people to come in. Remi was the first, sitting right next to him with an awkward look on her face. She blushed a little bit as she looked at Virgil and looked away, making him do the same.

Louisa's stomach growled loudly just as they were called for dinner. "Finally, I'm starving!" She said before getting up and leaving the room, heading towards the dinner table and sitting down with Annelise quickly following her. "It looks great mother." She said with a smile.

Mei stared to tear up a bit. "V-VOLCANO!? S-She's going to blow up!?" She asked before she started wailing, not understanding the metaphor at all.

Mina growled. "Souji wait, come on, don't leave like this. Stop. Can you blame me for wanting another kid?!" She asked. It was known that Dequan was growing up and that Mei was getting closer to adulthood, leaving Mina with no children left to take care of after them. "It wasn't behind your back! What would it have meant if I didn't want this and I got pregnant anyways? I didn't deliberately lie to you!" She growled. "Quit the silent treatment! You know how much I hate that!" She screeched out in anger.

Seth smiled a little bit. "The Black Cat is a great short story. It represents guilt very well, and I for one like it. It is quite a trip reading that story though.." He said quietly as he sipped his tea some more. "Do you have any favorite books of your own? Say, from the country you came from?" He smirked a little bit. "The accent tells it all. Your.....German? No, Danish?...Dutch! Yeah, you're totally Dutch! I can tell. Germans have scary accents."

Joseph managed to calm down after a bit, rubbing the tears of out his eyes and snuggling with Fayline, not knowing what much else he could really do. "Thank you Fayline..." He said to her for her bearing with him as he wept.

Akira nodded, taking in mental notes about Louisa. She sounded like someone who'd be dangerous even trying to recruit. "How do you think one could cautiously approach her?..By herself, or when she's with her group? Or would direct contact be out of the picture?"
Kiera giggles a bit and nods. "Yes, it really is normal now." She says before standing up and stretching her muscles. "I am going to make dinner. Anything in particular you want to eat today?" She asks like she always does.

Eadlyn shakes her head and chuckles. "That is because you are looking all wrong. I said proper. Not formal. Proper and formal are two different things. Formal clothes are proper but proper clothes aren't always formal. You have to look for proper clothes with a bit of a sexy hint to it. For example, a kneelength red tight fitting dress with shoulder straps with a pair of panties and heels." She explains. Yes Eadlyn knew alot about fashion and she loved it. It was her thing really.

Moira's eyes widened a bit and pulled her hands back as the wings flapped. Did she do something wrong? But when she hears his laughter she smiles softly. Oh. It only tickled. She didn't know why but she decided to tease him by this time on purposely tickling his wings.

Kane and Felicia both shared a look as they saw how Remi and Virgil acted. Felicia made a mental note to ask about it later before smiling at her daughter and her friend. Annelise sat down a bit shyly before mumbling her thanks that she was may to join dinner with them. After that everyone started to eat.

Dequan looks a it panicked as his sister started to cry while Fillian just sighs and rubs the back of his head. "No you tiny idiot. It was a metaphor. She is not going to explode like that." Fillian said.

Hearing Mina yell at him like that actually started to make Souji get pissed and angrier by the second. She had no right at all to be yelling at him while she was the one at fault. "I am not blaming you for wanting another kid but I find it very low of you that you would try to get pregnant without even asking about my opinion first." He growled out. "And yes this actually is going behind my back. And you say you weren't lying but you were keeping it a secret, that hurts Mina. It hurts to know you wouldn't just come talk to me about having another child but rather just decide to try anyway and tell me afterwards because that is what you were just doing. I saw the way you rubbed your stomach. You were trying to get pregnant without even talking to me first about it." He walks to the door and puts his hand on the doorknob. "And you know what I hate? I hate the fact that even though I have done nothing wrong, you still manage to get angrey and scream at me. You always make me look like the bad guy..." He says quietly before leaving the room.

Lizana nods in agreement about The Black Cat. She grins a bit at his comment about her accent. "I doubt you can hear it from my accent. I rather believe you heard the rumours about the Dutch girl in the library." She says before sipping her coffee. "But it is true. I am from The Netherlands. Though I do not enjoy Dutch modern writers alot. There is only one book I particulary enjoyed. It is called 'Alles Wat Er Was' translated it mean 'Everything That Was.' It is a thriller and I think you would've enjoyed it as well but it is only published in Dutch and I doubt you can speak Dutch." Strange, she didn't actually mind talking to Seth like this...

"No need to thank me." Fayline says softly as she kisses his forhead, gently rubbing his back. Man she felt tired. Her whole body just felt numb and her mind was exhausted from all the things that had happend that day. "Should we take a nap?" She suggests, knowing he could need it as well.

Yumi frowns as she thinks about it. "I honestly don't know... I have the feeling if you write a letter she would rip it apart and when you approach her she would spit in your face... You should approach her alone though since I have no clue how her friends are and how they would react." She says.
"Human flesh." Hei said witha dead serious look on his face before he broke out laughing. He managed to calm himself down, wiping one tear from his eye as he regained composure. "Ah...uhm, spaghetti sounds good." He said as he sat down, still laughing a bit from his joke.

Shiomi rubbed her chin as she thought about what she could wear. "While that'd be incredibly sexy, I still have these to consider..." She said as she wiggled her tails. Usually she would cut holes through her clothing, but if it was anything tight fitting it'd possibly reveal more than she wanted to have seen.

Valeryia shrugged. "I have as much fashion sense as a mudbrick, so I really can't help you." She said with another shrug.

Akiro started laughing hard as she tickled his wing, both of the, twitching rather hard. "Oh god please stop!" He said as tears filled his eyes before his wing that she wasn't tickling accidentally discharged, shooting a projectile into the wall and making him jump up in surprise. His eyes opened wide as he saw the massive red shard in the wall now. "Crap!" He said.

Louisa quietly ate her dinner, glancing over at Annelise every little while to make sure she was enjoying her meal. Virgil ate his food loudly, making moans from how good it was and commenting on how much he missed it. With every moan, Louisa died a little inside. "What a pig..." She muttered to herself before she finished her plate with a fake smile. "Thank you mother for the wonderful meal." She said quietly although midway through the sentence, Virgil make another noise. God did it take her great strength not to murder him.

Mei opened her eyes wide and gasped. "S-So mommy is okay?" She said as she wiped a tear out of her eye. "I'm so happy...I thought she was going to explode..." She said quietly. "And I'm not an idiot!" She said before headbutting Fillian.

Mina looked down a bit as she listened to Souji. She knew she had done something bad now. "I'm sorry Souji.." Was all she could say before he left the room.

"It seems the married life really isn't as glamorous as they say it is." Lei said as he appeared again, sitting down on the couch downstairs. "I felt your emotions like, drop all the way from limbo. So tell me, what's up this time?" Lei asked as he sipped his spiritual, non sentient tea.

Seth tried to hide his smirk. "Perhaps I did. I do have pretty good hearing I hear. No pun intended." He said before he sipped his coffee. "Only in Dutch eh?" He said before sipping his coffee again. "Je twijfelt verkeerd." He said before smirking. "My grandmother made me take language courses when I was a kid so I could catch up to Eva's IQ level. I chose Dutch because as a kid, I thought clogs looked funny and literally learned an entire language just so I could ask someone 'hey, why do you wear clogs?'. " He said as he finished his coffee. " Als je ooit de behoefte voelen in je moedertaal te spreken door de manier , zal ik graag met je praten in het Nederlands wanneer je maar wilt." He said as he cracked his knuckles.

Joseph nodded a bit as he closed his eyes. "Yeah...a nap sounds wonderful, love." He said as he relaxed in bed, not letting go of Fayline as he slowly started to fall asleep, still fearing for Fayline's future as deep slumber came over him.

Akira nodded. "Sounds very complicated....but also sounds like she's perfect. I'll just need to look for my right opportunity to talk to her. From your description, it sounds like me and her are a lot alike.." She said before smiling and ruffling up Yumi's white hair, bad. It now looked like a giant frizzy mop was on top of her head. "Thank you Yumi." She said before kissing her forehead.
Kierra's eyes widened a bit at his serieus remark before sighing when she noticed he was joking. She grinned a bit and punched his shoulder. "Haha, very funny you half assed ghoul." She says before kissing his cheek and making her way over to the kitchen to start making the spagetti.

Eadlyn thinks about it for a second. True, that would not be sexy at all but more likely embaressing. "Maybe a lose skirt, a neat jacket and a top instead of a tight dress. The skirt will give your tails enough space and a fitting top would make you look skinnier at the waist." She says deep in thought.

Moira giggled as she heard his laughter which was almost like music to her ears. But then she heared something shift in his wings. What was that sou- Her eyes widened as she suddenly saw and heard something come out of his wing and she her Fleeter instincts reacted. In a flash she was at the other side of the room against the wall, her eyes widened in fear as she stares at the huge shard that had manifested out of his wing. She had been too suprised and scared to realize she had just crossed the large room in not even a second which would be impossible for a normal human to do.

Felicia found it rather funny how different both her children were. While Louisa had her manners Virgil obviously was eating like Tiras did. She smiles at Louisa before saying. "No problem hun." She then looks at Virgil. "Looks like you're enjoying it as well." She says a bit teasingly, making Kane grin a bit in amusement as well.

Fillian's eyes widened and he groaned in pain. "Hey! Don't headbutt me!" He says before headbutting her back. "It was just idiotic for you to think she would ACTUALLY explode."

Souji sighs and sits down next to Lei as he rubs his face. He hated it when they had fights like this. Normally it was over small stuff which was usually solved in a minute but this was something bigger. "She was trying to get pregnant without even asking if I wanted another child... Is it... Bad of me to be upset about that?..." He asks softly, as always finding himself in the wrong instead of Mina being wrong.

Lizana grins a bit at his non intended pun and sips her coffee though her eyes widened and she almost spat ik back out when he suddenly spoke Dutch. It took her a second to progress that someone was really speaking Dutch to her. She didn't know why but it made her heart clench with nostalgia, something she hadn't felt in years. Her eyes seemed to soften as she smiled gently at him. "You... Have no idea how long it has been since I've last heard such words..." She says quietly, clearly a bit touched and suprised. "That..." She cleared her throat a bit. "Dat is een aanbod die ik graag aan neem." (That is an offer I would like to take.) Strange how foreign her own language tasted on her tongue now. "Trouwens, niet veel mensen dragen klompen meer tegenwoordig. Dat is iets uit het verleden. Al moet ik toegeven, ze zitten best wel comfortabel." (By the way, not many people wear clogs nowadays. That is something from the past. Though I must admit, they are rather comfy) She says with a smiles that seemed to grow as she talked.

It took Fayline a long while to fall asleep since her thoughts kept her awake as she kept staring at her already broken husband... She was so afraid of having to leave him... Tormented by her thoughts she felt into a restless sleep.

Yumi pouted and groaned as her mother completely messed up her hair. She straightened it out while feeling her heart swell with pride as he mother complimented her more. "everything for you." She says with a large grin.
Hei grinned a little bit at Kierra's reaction. "I'm glad you liked my joke, you cute little Draki." He said as he poked her back where her wings would be if she had them out. "Your little wings have always been so cute." He said with a little snicker before rubbing her shoulders, watching as she started on spaghetti.

Shiomi nodded with her tails wiggling in agreeance. "That sounds actually very nice...where could would find that though..." She said before turning to see that exact outfit in a window at a store. "Grandpa is being very generous to me today..." She murmured, thanking Satan for her luck.

Akiro opened his eyes wide, wondering what in the hell just happened with Moira. "Moira how did you...." He looked utterly surprised. How could a regular person do that? Could a human do that?...No....Even he couldn't move that fast..."......You aren't human either...are you?" He asked.

Virgil looked up at Felicia with his cheeks completely filled with food. "Uh huh." He said with a nod as he tried to swallow to food in his mouth, making Remi laugh a bit as his attempts. He had shoveled way too much food into his mouth at once. Louisa on the other hand looked utterly mortified.

Mei screeched as Fillian headbutted her. "Owie! You're not supposed to hit girls!" She said with a pouty face before she rammed her hard head into his stomach. " And I'm not an idiot!" She said angrily.

Lei sighed. "Well, I mean when you sign up for marriage...you're pretty much signing up to be wrong all the time." He said before sipping his tea. "I mean, do you want another kid?" He asked. "Maybe she was just afraid to ask you because she didn't want to hear no." He said calmly. He sure was glad Souji hadn't brought up Leia yet.

"Ten slotte heeft dat kind kap mysterie opgelost." Seth said with a smile. "Je klinkt veel gelukkiger dan voorheen bij het spreken Nederlands . Het is alsof ... Hm , ik ben niet zeker . Net als een ander deel van je heeft tot leven kwam ." He said as he tapped his fingers together while looking at her curiously.

Akira grinned a little as Yumi straightened her hair before messing it up again. "You're so cuteeee." She said as she pinched Yumi's cheeks, which Akira found to be adorably chubby. "You and your chubby little cheeks." She said in a high pitched tone.
Kierra's eye brow twitched at the nickname. Cute little Draki? She took a breath to calm herself down but when he poked her back and called her wings little she suddenly grabbed his ear and twisted, smiling calmly as she did so. "Do you want hotsauce in you spagetti? Or should I just not feed you at all today?" Yeah, she still wasn't fond of being called little.

Eadlyn smiled as she saw the outfit and dragged her friends into the store. "Come on, try it on!" She says excitedly as she grabs the clothes and pushes them into Shiomi's arms.

It took Moira a second to realize what she had just done and when realization hit her her face turned pale and her blood ran cold. She couldn't say the truth. She couldn't. She just couldn't. This had been so stupid of her. It has been stupid from the moment she began to talk to him. She should've just went her own way so this wouldn't have happend. She was quiet for a long time before clenching her fists. "I want you to leave... Now..." She says quietly as she looks to the side, not being able to look him in the eye.

Felicia chuckles before flicking her finger against Virgil's forhead. "Small bites before you choke." She says with a gentle smile. Annelise was actually finding it amusing as well though she fought hard to hide the grin almost forming on her lips.

"Oof! Hey!" Fillian growled out and was about to do something back when Dequan stepped in the middle of them and kept them apart. "Both of you, knock it off." He said sternly as he gave them both a warning glare. Fillian folded his arms and mumbled something about her starting it.

Souji rubs the back of his neck and sighs. Should he have said different things? Done different things instead of walking away? Was he in the wrong again? Again he sighs before leaning a bit more back against the couch. He should go talk to her again. He glances at Lei. "Talking about children. Why havn't you ever told me about your girlfriend and Leia?"

Lizana simply shrugs as she leans her elbow on the table and her chin in her hand. "Ik heb dit gewoon gemist.... Het herrinert me aan thuis." (I just missed this.... It reminds me of home.) She admits softly, feeling more nostalgic than before.

Yumi groaned as Akira began to violate her cheeks. "Daddy! Mommy, is destroying ma cheeks again!" She called out desperately for her father to save her.

Sora simply chuckles as he gets off of the bed and leans against the door frame with his arms folded. His eyes twinkeling with amusement as he watches the two amazing woman in his life mess around. "I can't help you. If I do I'll be next on her hit list." He says with a grin.
Hei winced as she twisted his ear. "Ow, ow, ow, ow please no, ow." He said as he tried to break free. In a last effort to escape, he stuck his tongue out and licked her nose, giving him enough time to escape. "Please no hot sauce!" He said as he ran into a chair while attempting to escape.

Shiomi smiled and laughed a bit. "Okay okay, geez I'll try it!" She said with a slight laugh before taking the outfit and going into a dressing room. After coming out, she checked herself out in a mirror with a smile, feeling quite beautiful in the outfit. Her tails wagged happily. "What do you all think?" She asked.

"Looks pretty 'cool'." Valeryia said before snorting loudly, almost shattering the sound barrier with her loud giggling.

Akiro's facial expression dropped to one of sadness. "What did I do?.." He asked before looking away. "You know what..fine. Be like that then. Act like my friend and shoo me away. You know, I do care about you and shooing me away realy does hurt. I'd really appreciate an expla-" His eyes opened wide as the part of the wall he had shot started to crack upward right directly above him. Suddenly, the entire roof collapsed down onto Akiro, missing Moira by just a little bit. After the dust settled, you couldn't see him anymore, but a pool of blood was starting to leak from underneath the bottom of the pile , along with one of Akiro's arms coming from under the pile. However, it wasn't attached to his body anymore.

Virgil yelped a little bit as his forehead was flicked before he managed to chew his food enough to where he could swallow it. He almost looked in pain as the pasta slid down his throat. He took deep breaths, trying to get some air. Even Louisa was starting to snicker a little bit towards how dumb her brother was being.

Mei grumbled something about Fillian starting it before she accidentally walked into a brick wall. Oh, it was the grocery store. "Yay! We're here! And owie!" She said as she rubbed her head.

Lei sweated a bit. "Ah....the question I've been dreading..." Lei said as he hung his head low. "Well, for one, you wouldn't have approved of me dating an underage girl, which is understandable. However, we did love each-other....and it tore me apart to see her leave, which is why I absolutely tried to forget everything about her and hence why I tried to act like I had never had a girlfriend. And uhm, well. I didn't know I was a father until today actually." He admitted with a slight awkward chuckle.

Seth leaned against the table the same way Lizana did before smiling a bit. "
Ik ben blij dat ik kon herinneren van thuis, Lizana . Weet je, je kunt behoorlijk koud om me te hebben gehandeld op het eerste, maar je eigenlijk bent erg ... ah , warm , nadat iemand krijgt u weet een beetje." He said with a slight blush before laughing a little bit. "Dus , is de eenmalige zaak stil te staan ​​? Of kunnen we misschien nog eens doen?" He asked with a small smirk.

Akira grinned. "Good husband." She said as she pinched Yumi's cheeks some more before she started to tickle her stomach, rubbing her nose against Yumi's neck to tickle her some more too. As she tickled Yumi, she laughed as well, enjoying her play time with her wonderful daughter.
Kierra's eyes widened and she immediatly lets him go when he licked her nose. "Ew! Hei!" She says in suprise before laughing and shaking her head. Her husband was crazy. "Fine, no hot sauce. But no calling me little anymore either!" She threatend him.

Eadlyn felt sorry for her poor little ears as the had to endure Valeryia's oh so loud giggles. But she smiles widely at Shiomi. "You look perfect. Rex will love this for sure. Only some modest jewerly to add and then you are done." She says as she folds her arms with a grin.

Moira's heart clenched as she saw his sad expression. She wanted to explain but she couldn't. She didn't want to shoo him away but- Suddenly her eyes widened as she saw the roof fall down onto Akiro. Her whole world just stilled. What... Just happend... Finally she snapped out of it and panick coursed through her. "Akiro!" She screamed as she dashed forward and began to try to remove the pieces of roof but they were rather heavy. When she saw his arm she almost trew up and began to hyperventilate in panick. Desperately she tried to free him from the rubish. "Akiro! Please Akiro! Answer me! I'm begging you! AKIRO!"

Annelise was slightly suprised when she heard Louisa beginning to snicker as well and she smiled softly. Maybe they could form a brother and sister bond again... She really hoped it for her friend.

Dequan chuckles as he pets her head and walks inside to do the shoppings they needed. "What should we let mother cook tonight?" He asks.

Souji was quiet for a moment before nodding in understandment. It was true he wouldn't have approved of him dating such a young woman. But... "Atleast I am glad that you actually had found someone you loved so deeply." He says quietly with a soft smile. "And I promise you I'll support your daughter and help her as much as I can, my friend."

Well, it wasn't Lizana's fault she had been acting so cold before. "De enige reden waarom ik zo kil deed was omdat jij een verschikkelijke eerste indruk had achtergelaten maar nu... Je bent niet zo erg als ik dacht." (The only reason why I was so cold was because you left a horrible first impression but now... You are not as bad as I thought you were) She says with a slight smile, thinking about his question. "Ik denk dat dit wel voor herhalings vatbaar is. Maar alleen als je die grijns van je gezicht haalt." (I think we actually should do this again. But only if you wipe that smirk off of your face) She says with a small grin as she actually pokes his cheek.

Yumi began to laugh as her mother started to tickle her but she immediatly began to attack back, tickling her mom in her sides while trying not to get tickled herself. This was war.
Hei snorted a bit and laughed at Kierra's reaction to his nose lick. He wiggled his eyebrow to her terms before nodding. "Fine, but this will only last for today." He said with a smirk before we walked over to her, rubbed her arms and kissed her. "Love you Kierra." He said as he nuzzled his head against hers.

Shiomi nodded and grinned. "Only just a little modest." She said before looking around the mall for what else she could buy. She coughed a bit before drawing a pentagram onto the floor with a piece of chalk in her pocket before putting a little bit of fire into it. It glowed after that. "Grandpa!" She yelled.

Snoring came from the glowing pentagram before the sound of an elderly man came out of it. "Snarf- ah! ah, what?! Oh! Shiomi, it's you! I've missed you so much my dearest little favorite granddaughter." Satan said happily. "What do you need?" He asked.

"Like five hundred dollars." Shiomi said before giving the little fox girl eyes to the pentagram. "Please grandpa?" She asked cutely.

Satan grumbled a bit before $300 cash appeared in the middle of the pentagram. "Be good with it now.." Satan said before the pentagram stopped glowing and disappeared. Shiomi quickly bought the outfit before looking around at her surrounds for a good jewelry place. "Where to next?" She asked Eadlyn.

Only silence and more blood came from the pile until something shifted inside of it. Akiro pulled himself it with his one arm, managing to get himself out. He had shards off wood sticking out of his wings. After he got himself out you could see that below his knee, his left leg was gone and his right arm was completely missing. "Moira..Call an ambulance...call my mom, they're both...in my phone...." He said quietly as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his head landed in a puddle of his own blood. His coat which was unharmed had his phone in it, which was ringing at the moment. Probably one of his parents calling him to yell at him.

Louisa managed to get the little smile off her face as she looked down at her barren plate. She looked like she hadn't been completely filled yet and as much as she hated to admit it, she had the same appetite as Virgil did.

Mei hummed loudly. "I like Chinese food!" She said as she looked at some meat that'd be good for Chinese good. "And not just because I'm Chinese either!" She said.

Lei laughed a bit before sighing. "She got into Heaven luckily...I just wished I could have been with her till the end of time though to be honest..." He said with a sad look on his face. "But the gods won't even allow me to speak to her...probably to torture me.." He said quietly. "Thank you..don't let her mess up like I did." He said before sipping his tea. "And uh...if she ever does come here, tell me ahead of. I'd like to see her..at least once. You know, and for her to see me too. I'd just need you to reassure her that she's not insane once she sees me."

Seth laughed a bit when Lizana poked his cheek, replacing his smirk with just a genuine smile. "
Nu ik de grijns af hebt afgeveegd , waarom we niet een datum voor de volgende keer dat we ontmoeten?" He asked.

Akira started to giggle hard from her daughter tickling her but retaliated relentlessly, tickling her sides while trying to prevent Yumi from tickling her back. "I'm...gonna..hehehehe...I'm gonna win!" She said as she tickled even more.
Kierra smiles softly and kisses him back before nuzzling her head against him as well. "Love you too. Now shoo, with you around I can't cook." She says with a small grin before turning around to continu cooking.

Eadlyn chuckled as Shiomi grinned at her. Yes, modest jewerly even though she knew that Shiomi liked to be the eye cather when it comes to Rex. But Rex like modesty more for sure. Her eyes widened as she called up her grandpa, who was Satan. It was weird because she always forgot that Shiomi was Satan's grandchild but when things like this happend she was quikly reminded by it. She smiles a bit. "U-Uhm, jewerly shop ofcourse."

Moira paled and extremely sick as she saw in what condition he was. So much blood. Too much blood. With shaking hands she takes the phone out of his jacket. If she only knew how these things worked. It was making a sound and she opened it to see the letters 'dad' on the screen. She remembered something she had read about phones. Green meant pick up so she pushed the green button and immediatly and quikly began to speak. "A-Akiro is hurt. The roof suddenly collapsed on top of him. We need someone to help here now. H-H'e bleeding so much. And h-he told me to call an ambulance but I don't know how or what that is. H-He needs help now. Please help. We're at Cardianway 76. P-Please." She didn't even give the other person on the phone time to speak. She was in pure panick. He was losing so so much blood. Quikly she puts the phone down and pulls off her jacket before pressing it against the big gaping bleeding wound where his arm used to be, hoping to stop the blood from flowing but in a couple of second the jacket was already soaked.

Kane saw the look in Louisa's and smiled softly. She was probably still hungrey but she was too much of a proper lady to ask for more. Gently he takes her plate and refills her plate with pasta before putting it back infront of her. "Here you go. A young lady like you needs to eat good." He says with a knowing smile.

Dequan chuckles at his sister's excitement but he agrees, he do loves the Chineese food his mother always cooked. Quikly he grabbed the other stuff needed before walking to the cashier and paying for it all.

Souji smiles softly before nodding. "I will tell you immediatly my friend." He wondered how Leia would react seeing her dead father but maybe it would do her good if she got the oppertunity to talk to him. "She looks like a smart woman so I am sure she won't mess up a thing." He reasures his friend. And if she did mess up then he will help and protect her.

Lizana slightly smiled back at him. Weird, to believe she had actually enjoyed the time she had just spend with him. She hadn't thought a single time about using the poison she had cooked up. "Wanneer heb je tijd deze week?" (When do you have time this week?)

"No you won't!" Yumi said with a large grin as she started to attack even more. Sora, clearly amused by it all, takes his phone out of his pocket and starts to film it all. Soon both Akira and Yumi were on the ground, almost trying to tickle eachother to death. Yumi was laughing loudly as she noticed she was losing and tried to escaped.
Hei grumbled. "I don't wanna." He said before retreating and laying on the couch, stretching all over it and letting his tentacles out for a stretch as well. It looked like a big floppy squid had just landed on their couch.

Shiomi gave Eadlyn a bit of an odd look when she heard some sort of change in her voice. "You good?" She asked before looking over at a jewelry shop. She walked over there and started looking around, surprising the workers there. Just because non humans were allowed in Cantenseel didn't mean that they still were an odd thing to see.

Zhu didn't even have time to respond as the bomb shell from Moira was full on dropped on him. He took a deep breath and remained calm as he called the paramedics before getting out of his chair from his office at work before speeding quickly to that house. As he saw the collapsed roof at the home, his stomach sunk. He heard the sirens in the back ground as he saw Akiro on the ground, who was horrifically hurt. He almost threw up as he saw his son in such condition and leaned himself against the wall. "How...did this happen?..Why was he here?" Zhu asked as he looked at Akiro. Akiro was so pale...and he was missing his....Zhu vomited again.

Louisa's stomach growled loudly as the plate was set in front of her. She lightly punched her stomach, as if telling it to shut up. "Thank you Kane." She said before she continued eating properly and quietly. Virgil on the other hand was on his second plate and was eating it all faster than a vacuum.

Mei looked curiously at the money Dequan used to pay for the groceries. "Dequan? How do you get the money to pay for everything?" She asked curiously. Mei never got money from her parents, so she wasn't sure how Dequan got it. In truth, Mei wasn't trustable enough to be given money.

Lei wiggled his eyebrow. "She's my daughter. Of course she's smart." He said before sipping his tea. "Now uh, you should probably fix things with your wife. The kids are on their way home." He said before accidentally spilling his tea on the carpet. "Shit!" He said loudly as his red tea soaked into the carpet. Sure, Mina wouldn't be able to see it and neither would anybody else but Souji would have to everytime Lei was around.

Seth smiled a little bit. "Elke keer , acutally . Het is volledig aan jou ." He said as he got up to pay for their coffee. He couldn't believe that he had managed to have a good time with Lizana. She seemed like someone who would eternally hate him

Akira laughed harder, but she wouldn't lose dammit! As Yumi tried to escape, Akira grabbed her from behind and fell back into the couch, tickling Yumi as much as she could now that she had her trapped before she stopped and kissed Yumi's cheek with a smile while still laughing. "I won." She said with a smile.
Kierra glances over at her husband and giggles before focusing back on her cooking. In no time dinner was ready and on the table. "Ichirou! Food!" She called out to her son before sitting down at the table. Ichirou walked down the stairs with a smile on his face, glad that the drawing he had been working on had turned out well and even happier that dinner was ready. He kissed his mother's cheek before sitting down.

Eadlyn quikly wiped the look off of her face and smiled. "Totally." She said. Shiomi was still Shiomi after all. She ignored the glances from the workers, being obviously used to it by now before looking through the jewerly store. She was SO tempted to buy something though she promised her parents not to buy more since she almost had boxes full of it. "So, seeing anything you like?"

Moira's hearing was more than perfect, she heard the tinniest sounds, but at that moment the only thing she could hear was Akiro's slowing heartbeat. She didn't even hear Zhu arrive. This... Was all her fault, wasn't it?... She should've said no when he had insisted on coming with her to this house. She should've heard the walls above him beginning to crack. She should have run and grabbed him and pulled him to safety which she knew she could've done if she had just listened... Her hands shook even more, her breathing panicked and her clothes and hands were stained with blood as she desperately tried to stop the bleeding.

Kane smiles politely and nods before starting on his second plate as well. This was nice. Having dinner with the entire family again. He glances at Felicia. Seeing his wife being so happy again made his heart warm up. Gently he smiles as he puts a hand on her leg and gives it a soft loving sqeeuze.

"Mom gave it to me to buy groceries for dinner." Dequan simply answers with a smile. It was true though his parents did give him sometimes money to save it up. He was more responsible with money than Mei was but his parents didn't want to give him too much since it wouldn't be fair to Mei. So instead his parents saved up money for both Dequan and Mei to get later. Though occasionly Dequan got some of his savings money to spend for his own.

Souji chuckled softly before sighing. Yes, he should actually go patch things up with her even though it was a conversation he would rather not have yet.... Still he took a deep breath before standing up and walking back to the bedroom, not minding the spilled tea at all. Gently he knocked before opening the door slightly. "Mina... Can I come in?" He asked carefully.

Lizana thinks about it for a second. She didn't have much plans for the whole week since she never had any activities after school so they could meet up tomorrow. Though that sounded slightly a bit too eager. "Overmorgen? Zelfde tijd zelfde plek?" (The day after tomorrow? Same time same place?) She asks with a smile.

Yumi laughed at well and faked to look annoyed though it was clear she was just having a fun time and not minded losing this that much. "Fine fine. Next time I will win." But then she noticed that her father was filming them. "U-Uhm, are you filming this?" She asked, her father simply replying with a wide smirk and a shrug.
Hei got up from the couch and sat next to Ichirou, wrapping his tentacles around him for a hug while smiling. "You sure look happy Ichirou. What's up?" He asked as he waited for their food, which smelt heavenly today.

Shiomi scratched her head. "I have boxes full of jewelry at home...it all pretty much looks like what I have at home..." She said quietly as she looked through the jewelry. She could hear Valeryia grumbling behind her about not being a spoiled only child.

Soon, the paramedics arrived and took Akiro quickly into the ambulance on a stretcher. The paramedics screamed at each-other to hurry up, expressing their fear of him not making it. They took his arm and put it in ice, unable to get his other leg do to it being crushed by the roof. Quickly they sped off, going towards the hospital where they'd be quick to try and help him. Zhu got on his phone and called Chidori, explaining the situation to her a telling her to meet him with the kids at the hospital. He ended the call and sat down on the ground, running through his hair with his fingers in fear of what was going to happen to his son before he screamed out loudly, releasing the frustration inside of him before looking at Moira. "Listen, I'm about to leave to check on my son. If you want to, you can come with me but you'll have to decide now." He said before he went into his car, giving Moira exactly a minute to get in.

Louisa was very focused on eating her foot, not paying attention to her surroundings. Virgil grinned and picked up a dry pasta shell before throwing it at her head. She instantly shot daggers at him in response. "You piece of shit- I mean, how dare you!" She said in surprise before throwing a pasta shell back at him, pretending to be slightly pissed while also trying to keep formal language.

Remi giggled loudly at Louisa breaking her formal language. She always laughed when Louisa broke it, because she always sounded so...so much like her father.

Mei scratched her head. "Oh okay." She said before looking at the cashier. "Sir...before we leave....can you tell me how babies are made?" She asked naively.

Lei started cursing loudly as he started to try and clean the tea. Mina rolled over in bed with a grumblled as she heard the knock in. She wanted to make things right, so she sighed and nodded. "Yes.." She said quietly as she buried herself under the covers, save for her head.

Seth pretended to think for a moment about it, trying to make it seem like he wasn't a loser with no life before nodding yes. "Klinkt goed. Zullen we noemen het een datum dan?" He asked.

Akira laughed a bit. "We'll see about that." She said before looking over at Sora with a grin. "Awww, how precious. We'll make sure to show that to any boyfriend Yumi gets, okay hun?" She asked Sora
Kierra puts the filled plates infront of them as Ichirous smiles a bit more. "Thanks mom." He then looks back at his dad. "Well, ofcourse I have made a new friend today so I am still happy about that but also I just started on a new drawing which is working out rather well." He says proudly before beginning to eat, not being able to wait an other second.

Eadlyn chuckles softly at Valeryia's grumbling before smiling at Shiomi. "Then we'll just search through your boxes at home to find the perfect matching set." She says with a large grin.

At first Moira did not understand who these people were who were taking Akiro away, causing her to panick even more. But luckily she quikly realized these people were helping. They were healers of the planet. When they took him away the only thing she could do was sit there, deadly still, in shock. You did this... It is your fault it happend... You could've stopped it. Saved him. He'll be dead because o- She was pulled out of her guilt ridden thought by Zhu's scream and words. She did not hesitate at all and scrambeled up to her feet to rush her way to the car. Quikly she got in but she stayed silence, not knowing what to say.

Annelise giggled as well before focusing back on her food to stop herself from laughing louder. It was so easy to see how good of a bond those two siblings still could develop. "No trowing with food." Felicia said softly but even she was grinning a bit in amusement.

Dequan's eyes widened at his sister's bold question and quikly puts his hands on her shoulders, gives the cashier an apologetic look, before pushing her out of the store. Fillian followed, his laughter following them as well as they started their way back home.

Souji slowly walked in and clicked the door close behind him. He walks over to the bed and sat down at the side before leaning his lower arms on his legs. He sighs a bit as he looks at Mina. "Honestly... I have no idea how to start this but... I just want to talk." He said quietly.

Lizana blushed, actually blushed, at his words. Date? He wanted to call it a date? She hadn't realized it but this drinking coffee together, did that count as a date as well? She had actually never been on a date before and was never asked because of obvious reasons. "D-Date? You want to call it a date?" She asks just to check if he hadn't used the wrong Dutch word or sentence. Damn, she hated how quiet her voice had sounded.

Sora nods and gives them a toothy grin. "Yes we will. So all her boyfriends can see what a playfull sweetheart she is. I am sure he will adore your snorting laughter." He said teasingly. Yumi blushed furiously. "Dad!~" She said in protest.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita