bila mpangilio Role Playing Rise of Four

Historyheathen1 posted on Sep 18, 2016 at 02:01AM
Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Pestilence: Obviously has power over disease. Whomever this horseman touches will immediately become ill or it will take effect over time. Anyone can become ill by this horseman, even demons and angels including Lucifer.

When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

War: This horseman's strength is almost unbeatable. This horseman can cause a battle between even the best of friends. If decided to, War can turn any emotions to anger and is the second hardest horseman to battle.

When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not damage the oil and the wine.”

Famine: Will cause starvation and drought. In any area where Famine is present, no crops will grow and any lake or pond will dry up within a time. You will notice the people in the area have suddenly become thinner and weaker, and this horseman has the power to consume any living creature, sucking them dry until they are weak with Famine.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Death: The final horseman, Death is the deadly combination of all the horseman and holds the fate of everything living in its hands. This is the one horseman that you cannot escape, for Death is everywhere and will always catch you. The single touch of Death is enough to stop the heart, and if Death were to touch an angel or demon then they would not die necessarily, but they will be wounded. This is the strongest horseman, and will ultimately decide if the end is fated to come or not.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
The time has come
As predicted, the Apocalypse is upon us at last. A traitor has broken the seven seals and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have been released and now walk this Earth among us. Only the forces of the pure and mighty are able to fight this new threat. God has sent his angels to protect his children from the wicked intentions of his once beloved son Lucifer, to keep him from causing the deaths and extinctions of the humans race.
Which side shall you be on? Will you protect God's creatures, and fight the demons who dare interfere with life and change Fate, or will you be on the side of Lucifer, and fight for the death of every human being who walks this Earth. The fight has begun...

Name(s):
Biography:
Characters needed:
Horsemen:
Pestilence:
War:
Famine:
Death: Yours Truly
Team Apocalypse:
Lucifer: Open
Demons:Open
Team Life:
Michael(archangel):Open
Angels: Open
save

bila mpangilio Role Playing 24 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Historyheathen1 said…
Alias/name: Death, the final Horseman of the Apocalypse

Species: Horseman

Gender: Does death have a gender? Oh fine, for this era Death has chosen a female form in this reincarnation

Appearance: Below

Powers: The mere touch of the icy hand of Death is enough to stop the heart. her word is law, if it is fated that you shall perish, it is highly unlikely you can escape the icy grip of Death on your shoulder.

Bio:When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

— Revelation 6:7-8˄

Death is the final horseman of the Apocalypse, bringing Hades the keeper of the dead along with his rise, it shall be known that the moment Death walks this Earth...it shall be no more

Extra: In the human form, Death appears to be a very petite, very fragile looking young woman who moves with a deathly grace. Her skin is ice cold to the touch and a single touch of her hand upon the skin is enough to stop any beating heart.
 Alias/name: Death, the final Horseman of the Apocalypse Age: As as old as time itself. Specie
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 666demon said…
Name(s): Satan, Morningstar, The Devil... But you may call me Lucifer.

Species: I'm an Archangel.

Power(s): I am told that I can twist the human soul into a demon once it leaves it's body. Other than that I can cause people to have hallucinations and I can kill people with the snap of my fingers.

Biography: I was God's second son. I was told I'm the most beautiful of all his children. But then he had my brother, Micheal, cast me out because I would not love these flawed abortions more than him! But I was right! Look at what 6 billion of you have done to this thing over the years! you killed each other in my Father's name, then you blame me and said the 'Devil made you do it' when I did nothing!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Name(s): Satan, Morningstar, The Devil... But wewe may call me Lucifer. Age: I have no age. Spec
((@666demon accepted))
(yay, thank you!)
"Hush my child...it'll be over soon..."
The calm voice swept over the dying woman, wrapping her in a blanket of icy air as she lay there, dying in the street. Her blood was soaking the ground, her side nearly ripped open and glass shards inside the wound and on the ground beside her. She had been in an awful car wreck, thrown from her vehicle through the windshield and now she lay in a puddle of her own blood, grasping for life and gasping for every breath she could possibly take. But the icy voice that had sounded...was that just her imagination, or a hallucination? It had not been, it hadn't been either.
Soon a petite figure hovered over the dying woman, a pale icy hand reached out and smoothed a stray hair from the woman's face, and she understood now that she lay there, staring into the face of Death. The woman who stood above her with that calming voice and soft touch had such a gentle expression on her pale face. Her eyes glowed a beautiful bright silver, her pure white hair whipped around her as the icy wind continued to blow, not that the woman felt it. This woman...she looked so calm and peaceful, when would she feel that way again. The hand that pushed the hair out of her face now hovered just above her cheek, and Death spoke again.
"You will be at peace now Sarah, just close your eyes and let me embrace you."
The woman did as she was told, and a peaceful smile graced her blue lips as she finally closed her eyes, and the moment she did, Death placed her icy hand to her cheek, and Sarah Humphrey's suffering had ended. The corpse now lay there, a frozen calm smile on its face, and Death reached out and caressed her features once more before standing and walking away from the body. Sarah had been fated to die that day, as had many others. Morana, as she would be called in this human state, would be visiting many more that night as their fates caught up to them. Many would fight it, much like Sarah had, but no one can ever run from Death.
She left the scene, hearing sirens and ambulances rushing to the scene, but it was far too late. Sarah had been claimed already, and so would many others. She knew that the end was near...and she would reap every soul that was fated to die on that fateful day. Being the bringer of demise, Death had no choice but to end the lives of the many...but she too feared that the end would bring so much more. Fate was such a gentle and delicate timeline, and those who tried cheating their destiny would meet death sooner than they ever expected.
The pale horseman looked back, those glowing silver eyes surveying the area, before she turned, another icy wind roared through, and she vanished without a trace, moving on to reap the next poor soul doomed to be touched by her icy hand..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SilverLeo said…
Is this open for anyone to join?
((That it is!))
Is this kinda like the show Supernatural?
((no not really. It's about the horsemen being risen like in the show by Lucifer but it doesn't involve any human hunters or anything like that.))
So the angels and other beings of the sort don't need a vessel to come to earth? Or do they?
"Dig up the Four Horsemen they said, It'll be easy they said.. Easy my ass!" Lucifer had just rounded the corner to get a glimpse of Death before she ran off. He had did everything he was supposed to do to have them bonded to him but like it always did; it fucked it'self up. Now he was running around trying to find the four, Death being the only one he could find at the minute.
And there was a crowd of these abortions flocking to the scene of the accident, all these hairless apes different colors shapes and sizes all watching, some even trying to help the lifeless body... It made him feel... squishy inside. No, he couldn't think like that! They were the betrayers, not him. Not him!

"Daddy, is she gonna be ok?" Lucifer looked next to him. A little girl had spoken up, asking the tall man she called a father. He gave her a knowing glance and said she was going to be with Jesus and God. The Devil scrunched up his face. Who the hell was Jesus? Was he an Angel?
"I don't have time for this!" He groaned in frustration, stalking off in hopes to find Death. It was easier done and said. All Lucifer had to do was kill someone and the Horseman would come. Something was holding him from doing that. What would his brothers say? What would Father say?
Name: Michael

Species: Archangel

Power(s): Standard powers for an archangel

Biography: Michael was the first angel ever created by God. He watched over his brothers and made sure to keep them in line. He was the loyal son that followed the wishes of his father. Michael help get the angels on board with watching over the humans that God had created but was frustrated with Lucifer refusing. In the end, he did what their father commanded and cast Lucifer from Heaven.
 Name: Michael Age: ???? Species: Archangel Gender: Male Power(s): Standard powers for an
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcterra said…
Alias/name: War, the red Horseman (He goes by the name Warren in his human form)

Species: Horseman

Gender: This incarnation of him is male. War is a "manly" thing afterall.

Apearance: Below

Powers: War possesses power over human emotions turning any of them into blinding rage or cold fury. He is able to turn even the most calm and composed person into a raging killing machine. He can cause conflict even among the best of friends or the closest of families.
War obviously possesses knowledge of every styl and manner of fighting in existence and when it comes to battle, he is the most skilled of tacticians.
He equally has the ability to inflict pain just with a stare and to manipulate the souls and corpses of people who died in a fight or battle.

Bio: When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

War is the second horseman of the Apocalypse, the red rider and the bearer of war. His mission is to nurture conflict in the world inbetween humans and watch them destroy each other and the world in which they live.

Extra: War appears to be a cool and laid-back person in his human form. Many would expect him to be the opposite of that. Though he's that way, he retains a sadistic nature and enjoys watching people hurt each other.
 Alias/name: War, the red Horseman (He goes kwa the name Warren in his human form) Age: Old.... re
The bottle flew past Warren's head and hit a nearby wall, shattering in the process. Warren raised a brow. That was close. Bottles and chairs flew all around, tables were broken down, blinds were ripped apart and widows were broken.
A furious fight raged in the bar. Everyone was involved. Men hurled themselves into walls, others pummeled their opponents merciless while some grabbed anything they could use as a weapon.
A few bloodied corpses were thrown around here and there. It wouldn't be long before the rest of them ripped each other's throats out.
Warren sat at the bar, drinking vodka. While the fight went on around him, he drank calmly. It seemed like he wasn't even there. Nobody visibly noticed him but he was the cause of all that. It had been child's play for him. He was War afterall.
A man crashed on the counter right next to him and slumped to the ground, dead.
Warren was undisturbed by all that. He enjoyed every second of it as much as he enjoyed his vodka.
His azure eyes glowed the color of hot embers for an instant. He was soon going to feed on all the souls in there.
He had to do that before Death arrived though. She wouldn't allow him to feed, rather making the souls to pass on the next world.
As Warren thought of all that, the violent fight went on.
Lucifer had passed the bar, not knowing who was inside, but then backtracked and looked in. This was some random bar fight or War was here. "For the love of-" Lucifer face palmed, it had taken him a minute to figure out that this was War. At leased he found one of them, Death would be arriving soon to collect the souls. He walked in carefully. Not getting punched in the face sounded pretty good to him. He approached the bar, hopping it and grabbing the good stuff even though he didn't care for any of this human crap.

"War, nice to see that you're comfortable." He smiled a little, not making eye contact, he knew for a fact he would see the bloodshed he and his brother would cause. It hurt to think that Micheal wouldn't listen to him when he told him about their Father's plans. He had begged Micheal to see his side. No. he couldn't think of that. He couldn't think of his brother casting him out. Everyone was watching. Even the newest addition to the Archangels; Gabriel, who had been just the size of what these humans call a toddler..
The devil shook his head, a hand running over his face before he downed the bottle, unaffected by the alcohol. He had seen the look of horror in his younger brother's eyes, heard how he had screamed bloody murder.
Warren froze when he heard his name...His real name. He immediately recognized the malevolent presence. He looked back and watched as the man made his way in, ignoring the fight till he reached the counter where Warren was sitting.
The Devil had found him. Great.
"Oh its you." He said as he put down his glass "I hoped I would go on for much longer without a baby sitter."
Another man came stumbling towards the counter. His face was swollen from constant beating. Warren picked up an empty whisky bottle and tossed it to him. "Hey, you're gonna need that."
The man caught the bottle and with a last glance at the two men, he turned and rushed back into the fight, breaking the bottle on one's head and stabbing and other with the jagged remains.
Michael was up in Heaven when he heard someone broke the seals to free the Four Horsemen. His first thought was Lucifer did it. He had some angels go down and investigate first to confirm its Lucifer's doing.
"Just want to make sure you know what you are doing when the big prize fight turns up." Lucifer shrugged, watching the fight with little amusement. He would usually get a kick out of it and scream that 'this proves me right!' but now it's just so over done. "Don't worry, I'll let you have your time alone for a while. I need to find Pestilence and Famine next and knowing those two, they could be jumping to the next city by now." He sighed. How long did it take Death to get their tiny little butt over here? She did leave pretty quick with the last death.
Warren sighed in relief. He had seemed relaxed about it but he knew if the Devil had wanted to 'babysit' there is nothing he would've been able to do about it.
He wanted to take another glass of vodka but he noticed he had emptied the bottle already. And he wasn't even affected by it. He couldn't get drunk afterall.
"You seem pretty upset." He spoke to Lucifer "You should chill off a little. Worrying won't do you any good...even if you're the Devil."
He looked up at the bar "Could you pass me that bottle of scotch?"
War's words couldn't have come at a better moment. Lucifer most certainly chilled out, in fact, everyone in that bar did some chilling of their own when the sudden icy wind broke through. To the mere humans, it would've seemed like just a slight draft entered the area, none would've seen the silhouette of the woman entering in through the already broken down doorway of the pub. Death moved with a predator like grace, as if she was stalking the Devil himself as her small form approached the bar, her eyes containing no emotion whatsoever as she allowed her gaze to travel between the two beings before her.
Death was well aware that Lucifer had been seeking out her and her brethren, he had chosen well to go to her brother War. She often followed in his wake, following the destruction wherever he went,, and she was indeed well aware of the reason why he sought her out. He wanted to exterminate the humans. She would see about that.
"I apologize for making you wait Lucifer," finally she spoke, her voice as quiet and soft as the wind around her, "you of all people should know that I follow immediate call of a soul needing release, I cannot simply appear wherever a drunken brute gets his head beaten in."
Warren felt the bonechilling wind that swept into the bar. He didn't need to look back. He knew his killjoy of a sister had arrived. The fight slowed down for a moment as what seemed to be a night breeze blew over them. But then the men ignored it and went on.
"Shit." He muttered. She had arrived before he had had time to devour the souls. His eyes glowed for an instant. He wasn't entirely glad about her being there. "Hey Death." He said glancing over at her "Couldn't you have arrived just a moment later? Or even more?"
Lucifer shook his head at the two, a small smile on his face.He never looked in their eyes. "I just want to make sure all four of you know what you're doing in the big prizefight. " He shrugged, trying to figure out where the other two were. They could be next city over. It hasn't been that long since he dug them up. He grabbed another bottle of scotch for War. He looked at a bottle of red wine and pulled it down, inspecting it. "Glass of wine for the Misses?" He showed her the bottle, not meeting her eyes in case he would see his or his brother's death.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Firebird06721 said…
((Not sure what to do for a character yet, but this looks awesome and I'd love to be a part of it))
(bump)