bila mpangilio Role Playing The Last of the Living

brodxe posted on Dec 14, 2016 at 02:58AM
(Hello! This is my first time creating a roleplay, so in advance, sorry for any plot holes are things that don't make sense. I will try my hardest to keep that stuff to a minimum but it is bound to happen. Without further due, the roleplay.)

This is a roleplay based entirely around the zombie horror television show known as The Walking Dead. However this roleplay does not involve any of the characters and will be spoiler free

The world as you knew it is gone. But first, you were living a normal life up in New York. Maybe at school, at a job, hanging out with some friends. Happy with your family. Then minor news stories broke out. Rabid cannibalistic humans. It was said to be under control. But it only got worse. More and more stories broke out. Cities were getting over run. Disease facilities were set up to cure the new found virus turning humans into flesh eating monsters. Mass evacuations were set in all cities as the army was set in and hundreds of refugee centers were set up in America. None of them successful, all over run.

One year has passed since the outbreak happened. Billions of people dead. The world for most people is killed or be killed. Some choose to murder, others help. Some have established camps or bases, others live on the road.

Rules:
Do NOT get to attached to your characters. This is the world of the walking dead and no one is safe.
That being said, murder, stealing, injuring etc. of other characters is allowed but to an extent.
No randomly running into another character and shooting them, try to plan it out so that no one gets to upset.
Romance is allowed, don't get to descriptive.
And of course, don't be to over powered. Example: *dodges 10 zombies then stabs them all then shoots 10 zombies in the head*. Be realistic
Keep one liners to a minimum, be descriptive and creative.
No to be read backstories! Sorry!

Well, I will end up editing this frequently message me or leave a post in brackets of any changes I should consider or if you have questions.

Please use actual people as pictures as it is based in the real world!

Name:

Place of Birth:

Family (Specify if alive or dead)

Height:

Weight:

Birthday:

Physical Appearance ( Face, hair, body etc.):

Clothing Description:

Personality:

Firearms:

Other weapons:

Zombies Killed:

Humans Killed:

Backstory:
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 04:27AM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brodxe said…
(( Omfg I was really close to being done and my whole post deleted. I'm so pissed and don't want to do it all again right now. Ill have mine up tomorrow then. ))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 666demon said…
(You watch The Walking Dead.... I immediately love you.)

Name: Dean Samuel Barnes

Place of Birth: Oregon, Ohio

Family: Tabitha Scott (mother, dead) Fergus Barnes (Father, dead) Mary Kathrine Barnes (sister, dead)

Height: 6'5''

Weight: 187lbs

Birthday: March 9th, 1981

Physical Appearance: Caucasian Box-ish shaped head, strong jawline, small but full lips, small Greek nose, thin hazel almond eyes, short dark brown hair. Built like a moose.

Clothing Description: Black tank top, grey hoodie, black leather jacket, dark skinny jeans and black chuck taylors

Personality: Strong willed, Dedicated, Direct and honest, Difficult to relax, Inflexible and stubborn ,Uncomfortable with unconventional situations.

Firearms: Colt 1911 Special Combat Government Model .45 ACP

Other weapons: 12" Tactical Bowie Survival Hunting Knife

Zombies Killed: lost count after 30.

Humans Killed: 11

Backstory: " See, I just got back from serving this beautiful country of ours a few days after shit hit the fan. We were holed up at the base, didn't know anything. Pretty soon our General of the Army comes walking in, I'm thinking he's congratulating us on coming back home so I go to shake his hand- He's crying to bite my face off! after we get him calmed down and everything, we try to get a tv working and start calling our families. I call up a few people, I get no answer. Next thing I know I'm hearing grown ass men who served in war screaming like little girls. They got bit, said the pain was too much so I had to put them out. Nobody was on the base after that except me so I took about as many guns as I could carry. Even got a grenade launcher in that bag somewhere."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 (You watch The Walking Dead.... I immediately upendo you.) Name: Dean Samuel Barnes Age: 45 Pl
Name: Kieth Cornwall

Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia

Family: Annie Saint (mother, dead) Doug Cornwall (father, dead) Dex Cornwall (Older brother, unknown)

Height: 5'11'

Weight: 120 lbs

Birthday: January 1st, 1988

Physical Appearance:Caucasian, round/box-ish shaped head, soft jawline, small lips, small nose, small childlike blue eyes, short ginger hair. Small but fit build

Clothing Description: Gray tank top, dark muddy blue jeans, steel toed work boots

Personality: Bold, rational and practical, direct, perceptive, impatient, risk-prone, unstructured, defiant, may miss the bigger picture

Firearms: Stryker StrykeZone 350

Other weapons: Schrade SCHKM1 Large Full Tang Kukri Machete

Zombies Killed: 150

Humans Killed: 1

Backstory: "I ain't telling you nothin'. If I did you'd just give unwanted pity."
His mother was abusive, his father a depressed drunk. All he did was follow his older brother around, acting like him, fighting like him, talking like him, even dressing like him at times. Dex said he found it annoying, but he grin and say "Tha' rite, lil' brother. Jus' like big ol' Dex." and would drape his arm around Keith's neck to bring him closer. See, Dex got mixed up in shit that was illegal and in and out of jail 20% of the time if he got caught, leaving Keith with his mother; man would she beat him like he was a spider. Then Dex got out of jail for the umpteenth time just to pack up his bags and move out, telling an 10 year old Keith to be tough for him, telling him if he ever got out go up to New York City and find him. He got out a month before shit hit the fan.
 Name: Kieth Cornwall Age: 20 Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia Family: Annie Saint (mother,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brodxe said…
(The feeling is mutual then ^_^. Nice characters by the way.)

Name: Ferris Hitalok

Place of Birth: New York City

Family: Tanisha (Mother, Unknown), Mark (Father, Deceased)

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 130lbs

Birthday: May 3rd

Physical Appearance ( Face, hair, body etc.): In the picture. A fit body with not tons of muscle but not skinny. He is also quite dirty, exhausted and scruffy looking.

Clothing Description: He wears these link, sometimes this link otherwise a grey long sleeve shirt, black running shoes and a black link. All of his clothes are quite dirty and worn out.

Personality: Reckless, Energetic, Extrovert, Humorous, Outgoing

Firearms: A link holstered on his backpack usually and a suppressed link handgun holstered on his thigh.

Other weapons: A DIVE tactical knife on his hip.

Zombies Killed: At least 50 with his car alone.

Humans Killed: 4

Backstory: He grew up knowing how to shoot being taught by his dad when he went on hunting trips. Unfortunately his dad passed away in a car accident when he was 9. Ferris had a real passion for cars especially in high school. He managed to graduate early and went straight too trade school were he became an apprentice car mechanic. Then the new started breaking out. His mother would call every day making sure he was okay. Then it got worse on the news. His mother stopped calling. Days later mass evacuations were set forcing him out of school into a refugee camp. He got there scared an alone. He snuck back into the city looking for his mom to no avail. Only to find the horror of the situation. Monsters feasting on humans as they lay dead. He headed straight back for the camp only to find the main entrance over run. Maybe a hundred flesh eaters were storming in. He went to the back entrance picking up as much supplies as he could carry. A backpack, food, water, basic meds and mostly importantly, a Remington shotgun, a handgun and a knife. He threw it all in his car and sped away. The road was his only home now.
 (The feeling is mutual then ^_^. Nice characters kwa the way.) Name: Ferris Hitalok Age: 19
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Angel_Kiss said…
(Still open?)
(This is a free for all, no closing. So yes it's open for all)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Elizabeth (Liz) Rye

Place of Birth: Chicago

Family: Mother (unknown), Father(deceased), Brother - Jackson(deceased), Half-brother - Vernon(unknown)

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 46 KG

Birthday: 5th February

Physical Appearance ( Face, hair, body etc.): Overall, Liz inherited much of her Asian appearance from her Chinese mother, except for her large eyes and a higher nose structure, which came from her Caucasian father. Her skin has a light tan due to the long hours she spends under the sun, she recently discovered splashes of freckles across her cheeks. Liz's hair hangs down to her waist, due to the lack of care she's given it, her hair has turned into an unhealthy shade of brown, though she trims her fridge frequently so that's it's out of the way.

Clothing Description: Being the cleanfreak she is, Liz changes her outfit more frequently than one should in the apocalypse. She often scavenges in abandoned houses and apartments for new clothes so that she can get rid of the old ones. However, she refuses to let go of two pieces - first one is her father's prized leather jacket, second being the pair of hiking boots her brother made for her as a birthday present. Liz also carries around a camping backpack.

Personality: Honest, trustworthy, quiet, observant, detailed, level headed, cautious.

Firearms: none, she's not good with firearms.

Other weapons: Barnett Ghost 410 crossbow, Swiss Army knife, combat knife

Zombies Killed: somewhere around 20

Humans Killed: 1

Backstory: Growing up Elizabeth was always the spoiled little princess, life seemed almost perfect up until that very day when all hell broke loose. Her father was the first to get bit, all because he tried to check up on their neighbour. Her mother as well as her second oldest brother never returned home, she hasn't seen them ever since. Liz's eldest brother, Jackson, took the responsility to protect her; the pair survived on canned food and dry cereal for two weeks before they had to scavenge the neighborhood for more supplies to keep them going. One faithful day, almost two months later, they heard a voice on the radio, he called for all survivors, saying that there is a safe community in New York, They decided to take a chance rather than wait around for help. It took them three days to get to Washington DC, there they encounter their very first hoard; most of the walkers were fresh, energetic and dying for human flesh. Even though they were armed with various weaponary, it was definitely not enough for what looked like hundreds of walkers. Liz noticed the living humans - survivors - lurking in the background, but none of them came forth to help out, and eventually one of them got injured. Liz cared for Jackson until he told her he couldn't fight it anymore and that she needed to put him out of his misery. She buried her brother in the backyard of the house they had stayed in and continued her journey to New York alone.
 Name: Elizabeth (Liz) Rye Age: 23 Place of Birth: Chicago Family: Mother (unknown), Father(