bila mpangilio Role Playing A Place To Wander

southern-belle posted on Sep 28, 2010 at 02:53AM
an idea struck me while i was showering(which is usually when i do my best thinking) i was trying to figure out a better way we could develop our characters better before we put them in an rp other than just in our minds. so i thought what if there was a forum where the setting was basicly the middle of nowhere, like a flat plane with a wooded area and a river near by and all our character mysteriously just woke up there. and it would just be an rp about nothing at all but our characters would have to interact and stuff and what better way to develop a character than like that?

last edited on Jun 08, 2011 at 07:15AM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 3672 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 3672

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
"Well it's who I am so get bloody used to it." Anna Maria folded her arms
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita southern-belle said…
"ok usually i wouldn't say this, but stop fighting!!"
Amber jumped over the roots of a tree "Okay, okay."
((okay i got a good idea for a character from this↓ song(The Last Cowboy) but no rp to put him in, so im putting him here lol

Name: Clay
Discription: listen to the song))

Clay walked through the woods, he's black eyes shining. He had no idea of where he was, but then again he never did, not sense... oh neverming, he wouldn't think about it now.. Clay looked down at his cracked compass only to see it spinning as usual, the only reason he even kept it anymore was the picture inside, of a woman with red curly locks, rosey cheeks, and the sweetest smile he'd ever seen. wait.... is that talking? it is! other people! could they see him? he could only hope as he walked toward them..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shebird said…
((Thank God you're here. I got bored with reading and now I'm banging my head for something to do))
"So how do you want to do this? Build a lean-to?" Anna Maria asked, looking around the forest.
((lmao shebird, it's this or listen to my step-grandad whine... obviosly this and metal blaring on the ipod is MUCH better))
Razvan did not respond. He silently walked over and pulled down on a low branch, from there he started to hack with the bowie knife.
"Well then." Amber said then walked over to Anna Maria and helped her pull some branches off the trees.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Shadoow only rolled her eyes at the mans silence, not paying attention to much at all.

as Clay approched the others he tilted his 10gallon hat in greeting, hopeing someone would acknowledge his existance.
Amber dropped the branch she was holding, it landed on Anna Maria's foot and she called out in pain "Amber, that bloody hurt!", and turned to the other man.
Razvan stopped and turned to Anna's cry. ((Can he not see him? I mean as in I don't want him to))
Anna Maria fell back onto the ground, gripping her foot "Oh Amber I'm gonna bloody kill you!"
((yea if you don't want Razavan to see him you don't have to make him. im not gonna let shadow see him, cuz i don't like having conversations in an rp with myself, i do enough of that in my head.))

Clay waved at the girl who turned to her, his face emotionless.

Shadow simply rolled her eyes and shook her head "i swear your like gorillas!"
"She just dropped a bloody 6 pound branch on my foot with full force!" Anna Maria shoved her fist in her mouth to keep from yelling again. Amber waved back "Hello."
Clay smiled, excited he could be seen and tipped his hat again.

"who the fuck are you talking to dimwit?" Shadow asked Amber
Amber turned to Shadow "You can't see him?" Anna Maria glared at Amber "I can't bloody see anything! I'm to busy focusing on the pain in my foot!" She leaned up against a tree and took deep breaths.
"Eh? You're-eh...Sora may have lost her mind."
"see who?" she asked annoyed.

Clay looked confused between the 4 infront of him, it seemed only one could see him..
"Him!" Amber pointed at the boy, getting annoyed. "Forget it Amber! Your seeing things!" Anna Maria cast her a glare then got up.
"just ingnore her, she's probably doing it for attention" Shadow said to Anna

Clay just listened to the aguments, not talking, but glad at least one could see him.
Amber groaned "How can you not see him?" Anna Maria rolled her eyes and went back to collecting branches.
Ravzan shrugged and continued to hack away at the branches.
Shadow decided she'd supervise instead of working and sat down on a branch, watching the others.

"need help?" Clay spoke in a gruff, in barely audible voice to Amber and started picking up braches.
Amber nodded "Thanks. I'm Amber." Anna Maria cats her a strange look then climbed up in a tree and broke off more branches.
"Clay" he said, offering out his worn, leathery and for her to shake
Her reached out and shook his hand "How come only I can see you?"
Clay shugged "loong story" he spoke, drawing out the words.
Amber snorted "Well with the way it seems we're gonns be in this damned forest for a while."
Clay smiled and shook his head as he kept picking up wood "Never know" he spoke in the same barely audible voice as always, black eyes shining each time the light caught them through the trees.
Razvan had completely stopped. Some time during Amber's converstation with herself, he had stepped up behind her and was now staring slack-jawed at the back of her head.
Amber helped him and the others gather more branches "How many of these stupid branches do we have to get? I'm getting splinters." Amber turned to the other man "What? What are you staring at?"
by this point Shadow was completly ignoring the others, leaning up against a tree trunk with her eyes closed.

Clay looked at the man who was staring blankly, waiting for his response to Ambers question.
Anna Maria looked down from the tree, hanging upside down "Now what's going on?"
"Your friend needs help. She's talking." Razvan placed his hand on the back of Amber's neck.
"What are you talking about?" Amber asked looking at him, clearly confused. Anna Maria snorted and rolled her eyes "You bet she needs help." She says this with humor.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DanixxDumb said…
( You dont think I could join?)
(I would think so. Gotta check with SB though.)
(Okay. So thats a yes? XD)
(I'm not sure, it all depends on what SB says. It's her forum.)
(Ohh, Okay!)
(I don't know where she went though.)
(OH)
(Wow everyone just like left XD)
(Haha)
(Agh I'm so bored :P)
( Im trying to make an RP, but i dont have any ideas. Do u have any?)
(Not really. Everyone likes different kinda of RPs.)
(Okay, Thanks anyway.)
(Yeah...)