bila mpangilio Role Playing All Hallows Eve

demon_wolf posted on Oct 11, 2010 at 01:01AM
I really want to use Darmingo and Hobbs. So I am making a roleplay that they can go into. (:

Basically its the night where all the ghouls and goblins come out to play and prey on the innocent people of the world.

You can be a creature of the night.
Example: Ghost, Zombie, Skeleton person, Vampire(Not a prissy one, that makes conversation with every person they meet), Werewolf(Not a prissy one that lives in the city buildings making friends and eating ice cream. The legit scary I'm going to rip your head off werewolf.), Headless horse, etc. Any Halloween character you can think of.

Other character examples: Humans, pets, animals.

I would like everyone who joins this roleplay to try and not use first person. It gets confusing on what your name is, and sometimes people can't remember what your name is for the roleplay. Thank you.

Be creative for this roleplay. Go outside the box. Do something that you would not do in any other normal roleplay.

bila mpangilio Role Playing 108 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 108

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita demon_wolf said…
Name: Darmingo
Female

She comes out at the dead of night. Either in her creepy wolfish demon form, of her innocent human girl form. She preys on the life of humans, their very souls is what keeps her alive. She does not make friends of companions of her prey, for if she does, it makes it harder to consume her prey. She lives in the deepest part of the woods, where no one would dare to venture, no matter how brave they were. And if someone human of the sort were to, they would be gone within a few moments. No one knows her true personality. Only that of folk tale, of the cruel vicious beast that has been alive since the start of time.

The people of which town she preys on know it is time to escape into the safety of their house when a crow cries out into the night sky. The only companion of her, that has not lost their life by her jaws.

Darmingo's Human Form. ((Based off my mouse Charlie.))

Not many have seen her in her human form, and those who have are long since dead. She prefers to be in her wolfish form because it gives her a sense of power over things. When in her human form she gives the sense of a innocent girl of the teen age. And if you were to come close to her in this form she would spring into her wolfish form and devour you in an instant. But there are those, the rare people who have crossed over onto her side and lived to tell the tale.

In human form her hair is as white as snow, and her eyes and red as blood. But no matter her looks people still come to her on the streets when she is on the hunt and ask if she needs help.

Name: Hobbs
Male

He sits by the side of Darmingo. The only creature of which can be close enough to her and not be consumed by her jaws. He started off as the sound alarm to the people to let them know death was upon them. People called him the bringer of death. His feathers are worn with that of time. For as long as Darmingo has walked the earth, Hobbs has flew it. For he too uses the souls of the humans of which Darmingo preys to his advantage of living longer.

His age is unknown, just as Darmingo's is. Not much is know about this bird either, just that he flies with death.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shebird said…
I WANAN MNDBVVEI RTGHHE HEEALSDLESSS HORSEMAN im me. I need to let out some steam
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fun123fun said…
I CALL BEING THE BOOGIE MAN!

name:man tooth
peranaloty: likes to hide under kids bed and eat imangnarry friends when kids stop believeing in them.when he dosent do scarry stuff he hangs out with guys and ALWAYS wears a hoody YOU KNOW!
picture (yeah i know its from disney chanle what ever)
him in the hood:link
 I CALL BEING THE BOOGIE MAN! name:man tooth age:1000 gender:male peranaloty: likes to hide unde
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kibarules77 said…
Name:Tim
What:Vampire
What He Looks Like:Black Hair,Yellowish eyes,Looks Like Human

His Story Is Unknown
NAME:JHON
what:human
bio: he is the news paper boy and he is trying to tell everyone that there are vampires and gobilens and stuff but no one believes him so he works hard to get proof
items:camra,note pad,pen
picture:
 NAME:JHON what:human age:10 gender:male bio: he is the news paper boy and he is trying to tell e
The Headless Horseman
The very creature of legend who stalked the nights, on the back of a wicked horse. He is known to lop the heads off of any who crosses his path and uses these heads as his own. But the cost of this constant search as the heads he uses often rot away to nothing and he must replace them, thus constanly shedding blood across the lands. Some say he searches relentlessly for his own head, so that he may return it to his shoulders and finally rest in peace. Others say that the he wishes to seek immortality and will never be satisfied with his bloodlust. The truth, however, may never be known.

The Gravekeeper: A long since dead man who stalks an abandoned gravesite forever devoted to his job as the Caretaker of where the dead lie. He has fully rotted and his clothes moth eaten and only a few have really seen him. Because the grave is located far in a ghost town, not many know of him and not much can be said.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jasper-Tod said…
Name:Tod
Discription:Crazed vampire that will kill anything he believes a threat or sometimes just for fun.
 Name:Tod Age:Not quite sure. Discription:Crazed vampire that will kill anything he believes a threa
((YAY!!!!!!!!!! JT I love you right now!!!!!!!!!! You are not being a prissy vampire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I could I would so hug you right now.))
((Should We Start .... Im bored i will))

*Tim is waiting untill night time to go outside*
"Its Almost Sunset."Tim Said
"good" man tooth said he took off his hood.
*Tim Looks Behind*
"What Are You Doing Here?"
"why cant i be here?" man tooth said

"Well You Did Just Pop In."
*Tim's Fangs Start To Come Out OF His Gums*
From the shadows loomed a figure. A giant mass of fur and pure evil. It waited for the last stream of light to dissipate.
"Alast Its Dark."
*Walks Outside*
((Going To bed))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita southern-belle said…
((god i had a long crappy day........ okay anyway, i'm SO joining this!))

Name: Doremi

Doremi is a shapeshifter, she can shift into any living creature at will but her favorite is a crow.
((that's all you get cuz i like revealing stuff through out the rp))
 ((god i had a long crappy day........ okay anyway, i'm SO joining this!)) Name: Doremi Gender: Femal
A crow flew into a deserted alleyway. it hid behind a dumpster, looking around to make sure no one was around. the crow then morphed into a girl of about 15, fully decked out in all black, with dark hair and pale skin with still paler makeup and a black studded choker. the girl wiped a defiant tear from her eye with her long black sleeves that extended a few inches past her fingertips before it smeared her liner. she a perfectly good reason to cry, but she would never tell anyone and she hated crying with all her soul, if she did have a soul, which she doubted completely.
The mass of fur stepped out from the shadows as the sun went away. It walked out onto the street, not caring if it were to be seen. A black crow flew above it. Its piercing call ringing out to let the humans know death was here.
Doremi heard the crow's call and frowned more, knowing it meant something bad was bound to happen, not that this was much of a surprise, bad things always happened on her birthday though she never understood why.
The graves keeper fell from his position, having been leaning on the shovel in a restless doze... or what could possibly be considered a doze. He wasn't sure if he even could sleep...whatever it was it was nice and made him feel quite groggy. That was what he was feeling right? Groggy? Possibly so. Hearing the call of death he started working on digging out an unmarked grave. It was no time to rest, Darmingo was had awoken.
Its eyes moved over the environment of which it traveled. No one was out of that it could see. The crow called again, this time to the beast on the ground. Drool came from the creatures mouth as it continued to walk. It went deeper and deeper into the city.
Doremi saw the crow get closer, getting even with her alleyway hiding spot. and then when she looked to the ground below the screaming bird she saw the ghastly beast. "damnit... why do i always get into messed up situations like this? all i wanted was to find somewhere to stay the night them move on" the girl rambled on to herself, keeping to the shadows
The beast stopped just in front of the alley. Its nose twitched with the scent of its next possible meal. The crow screeched to the beast. Its head swung to the entrance of the alley. It opened its mouth to reveal rows upon rows of dagger like teeth the dripped with drool. It roared loudly as it walked into the alley. Now the beast just needed to find its prey. They crow circled above the scene.
please don't find me please don't find me! she repeated over and over in her head, squeezing her eyes shut, to nervous to even shift into something harder to find, besides when she was under pressure she couldn't control what she morphed into as well.
The graves keeper began to whistle a sea shanty as he worked through soil. It was loud and eery as it echoed far into the night like the wail of a ghost.
The beast walked into a shadow disappearing into it, and when it came out, it was not the beast that had walked into it, but that of a young teenage girl. With long white hair down to the back of the knee. She wore upon her body a white simple summer dress, that went to just above the knee. The crow flew down to land on her shoulder.
"Its ok." She spoke in a sweet friendly voice. "I will not hurt you. You can come out. I just want to play." ((Did anyone else think of Chucky or is it Chuckie, whatever, the scary doll after reading that? Cuz I did. O_O))
((yep sure did.... you just scared yourself with your own idea didn't you?))

"no" Doremi backed away from the girl or beast or whatever it was. "no you're lying, as soon as i get close enough to you you'll turn back into a beast, i'm not stupid."
((omgosh yeah I did. and now I dont want to go to bed! But I have too!))

She tilted her head to the side in an innocent manner. "You say I lie? I do not lie. I will not turn into a beast and harm you."
The crow on her shoulder cawed. "See Hobbs is not afraid. You should not be either."
((hahaha been there done that many times, letting your mind wander while listening to gothic metal can provoke the strangest, most interesting, scariest thoughts...))

Doremi looked hard at the girl, trying to figure out what to do. "who are you? what are you?" she managed to get the words out in a non-shakey manner.
((Hahaha yeah I have learned the hard way not to listen to that kind of music before I go to sleep. And thankfully I got to bed and Chucky didnt get me. Haha))

"I am a girl looking for someone to play with." She said.
It was starting to get easier to pin point where Doremi was hiding. The more she spoke the easier it got.

((lol very good, i was worried cucky would get ya))

Doremi, not even thinking of the fact talking would make it easier to find her, spoke again to the girl, "what the fuck do you mean 'someone to play with'?"
((lol. I'm pretty sure he was busy last night. I haven't seen my brother all day. O_O))

She took a few steps forward to the spot of which Doremi hide. "I am bored. When you are bored don't you want someone to play with?"
"look, no offence man but you're really starting to creep me out.." Doremi saw the girl inching closer and took a few steps back.
Tod walked out of an alley wipping his chin. He looked back to make sure he hid the corpse well so that people wouldn't find it. HE put over his hood and began walkign down the lonely street, desprate for another kill.
mean while jhon was on the top of a hill looking though his banocluars and saw tod
"there he is! b but where's he going? theres only one way to find out!"

jhon started to follow tod at a far away distence
hmmm
((... and i though i was a bad speller))
Tod heard footsteps a round the corner and seized the opertunity. HE dashed after the noise so desprate for a kill wanting the rush of another beings blood running in his veins.
(( yeah im relly bad at spelling all of u should know that))

"dang it! lost him!" jhon cryed

((yea, yea we do... *really, *you, *John, *cried))
((oh no your one of those people that always corret other people in spelling =O))
(( T.T srry but your spellign is kinda bad))
((not always, just when i'm in a bitchy mood))
The girl just shrugged as she walked closer. The crow flew back up into the air.
The boy started to run as he saw Tod chase after him. Sadly the boy got tired and started slow down. That is when Tod jumped and landed on the boys back. He grabed his arms and put his foot on his back ripping his arms off. He sank is fangs into his victum and sucked the blood until all that remained was a dried up corpse.Tod ran off not caring enough to clean up his mess.
((I think I made my characters utterly useless O_O ))
((it's alright, just throw 'em in somewhere, or add another more useful one))
Doremi continued to walk back further until she noticed she was out of the shadows.
"Got you." She said innocently. Then in an instant was back into the beast form. She lunged at Doremi, her fangs out.
jhon was walking and saw the blood pool from tod's attack

"whoa! looks like its dripping that way " jhon went the way that todd was going
Tim Ran With His Fangs Gleaming Under The Moon Light Looking For Dinner.
Doremi started running as fast as she could, then without trying she was once again shifted into a crow, she flew to the roof of the tall building on one side of the alleyway and landed