bila mpangilio Role Playing Zombie rp

southern-belle posted on Nov 08, 2010 at 06:20PM
yes i am that bored...

once upon a time, there was a magical land called New York. it was full of very alive people doing very normal things, until one day a meteor struck Manhattan *gasp*. after the original dismay of the scene, scientists were called out to examine it, but it wasn't long before it was discovered that the meteor was releasing toxins in to the air. before they could quarintine the meteor though it was found that the toxins were already taking effect on the animals and that it wouldn't be long before it would carry to humans.

now, 10 years later, there are few people who remain un-zombiefied at ground zero, and they have survived only on canned goods, AK47s and the will to live.

enough intro, be a zombie, be a human, be a human who turns into a zombie or ignore this forum completly i don't really care. all i ask is that if you choose to be a zombie, dont be all goody-two-shoes about it, sure zombies can still think for themselves and have intellegent thoughts but they're driven by a hunger from brains GodDamnit and there's nothing that's gonna stop 'em except a well aimed bullet or 5 to the head!
last edited on Nov 08, 2010 at 06:23PM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 151 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...