bila mpangilio Role Playing Hollywood: Undead.

DanixxDumb posted on Dec 05, 2010 at 07:25PM
'Eh...

Do whatever the fuck you want, because, this doesn't seem like the RP I imagined it would be anymore :-/.
last edited on Feb 10, 2011 at 02:52AM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 19047 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 19047

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
"Move!" Jasmin shoved them aside. "Alby hand me your pockey knife!"

He pulled it out of his pocket but pushed her aside. "Let me." He flipped out the knife and pushed it in the lock. He twisted it until he heard it click. "Got it!"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita YugiohFanatic1 said…
My eyes were wide with terror and anger.Nick started trying to rip off my shirt,but I struggled.

Manny and Henry ran in,grabbing Nick by his collar and throwing him back.
Alby slid the knife back into his pocket as he and Jasmin ran into the bus after Henry and Manny.

Jasmin ran over to Minayla. "Are you okay?" She held out her hoodie in case she wanted it.
(HOLY HELL ERROR CAN'T DIE!!)
(AGH)
I breathed heavily in fear and shock."HE'S DEAD! HE'S SO DEAD!" I jumped up and pounced on Nick,punching him.Manny started pulling me off of him.
Alby grabbed Minyala's shoulders. "Stop! This isn't going to help!" He pulled her off him and held her tight. "It'll make you feel a lot better if you wait till he's at least sober."
I had tears at the very edge of my eyes."I HATE HIM!i DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM EVER AGAIN!"I hugged Alby tightly,not even thinking.
[poiutd
Alby hugged her back. "Shhh, shhh it's okay, it's okay."
Manny and Henry dragged Nick out of the bus and I hugged Alby tighter."It'll never be okay!He can't ever be able to do anything to make up for this!He's done it twice!"
"I don't blame you. I would trust him anymore either." He kissed the top of her head lightly and patted her back.

Jasmin sat down and rubbed her face with her hands. "What a night..."
I blinked back the tears and took a few deep breaths,still feeling very angry and betrayed.
Alby looked down at her. "Are you better now? I mean not better... But ummm..."
"As good as I'll ever get for tonight."I sighed and slumped down onto the couch."Manny and Henry will take care of him,they always do.They're like really protective brothers."
Jasmin smiled slightly. "I know what that's like."

Alby smiled and sat next to Minyala.
I leaned against Alby and yawned."She's right.It has been quite a night."I sighed and closed my eyes.
;ladkjfvnebfrhhcj
He put his arm her shoulders. "Well you can just drop us off at our house. We don't want to keep you up."

"You must be exaughted." Jasmin looked at her with a little sympathy.
"I am,but this is where I live,so uh.I guess I can if you would like."I smiled sheepishly at them,knowing they probably thought me and the others were slobs for living in a bus.
Alby glanced at Jasmin. "Or, ir you'd like, you could keep the bus in our driveway."

Jasmin rolled her eyes. "Alby what kind of offer is that? They can stay in the house if they want."
"Well,I don't know.My brothers are pretty accustomed to the bus life."I slightly chuckled at that."So,if we do stay at your house,then please forgive them if they are being sloppy."
Jasmin laughed. "If you think THEY'RE sloppy you obivously haven't met my brother's friends."

Alby chcukled and shrugged. "They don't know any better. Born and raised in the projects they were."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"I'm sure that they are,but still.I don't want any of us to be a burden."I smiled and kept leaning against Alby.
Alby looked down at her. "You wouldn't be. Your very welcome to stay at our house."
"Well....Okay.The guys won't care,so let's head to your house.But we have to wait for them."Just then,the guys came in,but without Nick."Don't worry,Minyala.He's gone for good."
Alby nodded once. "Alright. To our house it is."

Jasmin leaned her head back.
"Cool."I smiled and started falling asleep.
When the pulled up in front of the house Jasmin got off the bus and walked to the front door.

Alby nudged Minyala lightly. "We're here."
"Huh?Wha?"I blinked and smiled."Oh.Okay."I stood up,woke up the others,then walked out.
Alby walked in the house. "Big Mike, Tyrone, Tyson, RayRay! Get over here!" He grinned when his friends came inside from the back yard. "Guys this is Henry, Manny and Minyala. These are my friends."

Jasmin rolled her eyes. "Unfortunatly."
"Hey,"We all said.
Jasmin waved her hand. "Come on I'll show you guys where you can stay." She walked upstairs.

Alby lead his group of friends down into the basment.
"Okay."We all smiled and followed Jasmin upstairs.
Jasmin lead them down the long hallway. "Minyala you can stay in this room, Manny in this one and Henry you can stay in this one." Jasmin went to a door with spray paint on it. It was smiliar to the one right across the hall from it only the one Jasmin stood at was done in black and purple paint rather than blue and black. And it said 'Knock First!' instead of 'Keep Out!'. "This is my room. If you need anything just knock. I'll be back out in a minute." She went into her room and shut the door.
"Um....Okay....."I smiled and we all went into our separate rooms.
Jasmin changed into a long black nightgown. She let her hair flow over her shoulders. She walked back out of her room.
I changed into a nightgown and smiled.I walked out and so did the other two.They were used to what I would always where,so they didn't care that I was in a beautiful nightgown.
(Is it in any way possible that one of the guys could like Jasmin? Just thought I'd ask.) Jasmin smiled, her green eyes glowing in the dark. "Lets go see if Alby's done with his friends yet." She held her gown up slightly as she walked down the stairs then let it drag back over her fett once she reached the bottom.

Alby came back upstairs. "They're all settled. I don't think they should be too much of a problem."

Jasmin nodded and went into the living room, Alby following close behind.
(ERROR)
(Ya.How about Henry.He's technically the oldest and the most mature,and smartest.And,in my opinion,sexiest.)

I smiled and followed Alby."So,uh,Alby.W-What do you think of my,um,nightgown?"

Henry found himself staring at Jasmin the whole time they walked.
(Haha okay) Alby smiled at her. "It looks beautiful." He and Jasmin sat on the large couch.
(ERROR)
I sat on a small chair,blushing lightly,but smiling sweetly."Thank you."

Henry kept staring at Jasmin,looking up and down her body,not even budging to move.
Alby smiled. "Your welcome."

Jasmin glanced over at Henry and blushed.
(ERROR)
Henry blushed and sat next to me,keeping his distance from Jasmin.

I would,every so often,stare at Alby.There was just something about him that I loved.Loved a lot.
Jasmin pushed her hair back behind her ear. "So what do you all like to do outside of the band?"
(ERROR)
"Just hang out and walk around places where we can actually get some peace and quiet."I smiled and Henry only nodded in agreement.