bila mpangilio Role Playing After wewe Wander

TeamPeeta649 posted on May 22, 2011 at 07:16PM
This is a roleplay for the people who've been on A Place to Wander for a while and have now been sent home.
last edited on Aug 02, 2011 at 10:49PM

bila mpangilio Role Playing 4531 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4531

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Anna woke up with a jolt. She sat up straight and looked around, her eyes adjusting to the darkness. "Luke?" Her cat eyes glowed in the darkness of her room. "No..." She whimpered as she realized that she was back home. She swung her legs off the side of the bed and shuffled across her room, opening the door. She slowly walked out into the hall. "Mama?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita southern-belle said…
Luke sat bolt up in his bed, hitting his head on the top bunk, "Anna?" he looked around wildly.
"oooooo who's Anna?" Matt asked
"she hot? She got sisters?" John asked.
Luke rolled his eyes, "she's this girl I met on this island...then I woke up here..."
"awww Lucas had a wet dream" the guys laughed.
"shut up I have to find her" he frowned and got up
"Luke it was a dream calm down. God he's finally lost it"
Luke growled, "I'll fucking prove it to you then. She knows I'm in California, she'll come"
Anna walked into the kitchen. "Mama?" She yelped as a hand whipped across her face.

"What the hell are you doing out of your room!" Her father glared down at her.

"I-I'm sorry..." Anna whimpered and hurried out of her room. She went into her mother's room. "Mama?"

"Shhh. Come here, sweetheart."

Anna crawled up on the bed and hugged her mother.
"hes definitely lost it..." Matt whispered to john
"I'm not crazy!" He grabbed a pull over and threw it on, noticing his scars where back he cursed.
"Luke chill. Even if this girl isn't made up what's so special about her?" Matt asked.
Luke thought for a second, I love her. I love her and she needs my help"
"yet you don't know where she lives?"
"I don't remember... But knows where I am"
"No phone number?"
"we were on an island!"
"yep, made up"
Error
"Mama, why is he back?"

"Don't worry, sweetheart. He'll be gone soon. Just stay in your room for most of the time until he leaves. If you need to go leave through the window. I'll bring you meals in your room."

Anna nodded, kissed her forehead, then hurried back to her room. She sat down at her desk and turned on her laptop. She searched on Google then sighed. "I don't even know his last name."
"last name middle name city state?"
"all I know is her name is Anna Maria..."
"sounds Spanish try Hernandez" Matt laughed.
"this is serious, not a joke"
"dude, it was either a dream or something you made up"
"it wasn't a dream!"
Anna scrolled through all the numbers of Lukes in California. "What last name looks french....." She found three of them and started calling. She dialed the first one on her phone and waited. (I don't care which on you make his. It can be the first, second, third, I don't care.)
(lol okay I'll go with the second)

Lukes phone was silent.
"Luke if you don't chill I'm calling the campus doctor"
Luke glared, "I'm not making this up!"
"Luke why don't you go lay down"
"no" he grabbed his phone and walked out.
His friends sighed an followed, wondering if he'd gone mental or what.
(Kk.)
Anna sighed and hung up. "Please..." She dialed the second and waited.
Luke phone wrang, he answered it without checking the number. "yes?" he said with frustration which was directed at his friends as he took the stairs two at a time until he reached the ground floor.
"Luke?"
Luke stopped dead in his tracks, "Anna?!"

Mat and John looked at each other and shrugged
"Oh Luke! I'm so glad it's you!"
"Anna! Where are you? I'll come get you I promise"
"still makin it up you think?" Matt asked John.
"definitely, too odd for her to call just then. He already said they didn't have eachothers numbers"
"Back in Long Beach." Anna sobbed. "My father... He's out of jail..."
Luke winced, "okay I'm coming. I'll get on a plane to long island right now."
Error
Error
"N-No! I don't want to stay here... I'll come there."
"are you sure Anna?" Luke asked
"Yes. I'll pack up and get on a plane. My mother said that my father's leaving but I'll take her to stay with Amber's parents. I'll call you back when I'm about to get on the plane. Can you meet me at the airport when I land?"
"yea just let me know which airport you'll be landing at"
"I'll land at LAX. I'm looking up flight times right now. If I hurry I can catch the one in 40 minutes."
"okay That's about an hour and a half from here so I'll get there a little while before you."
Damned error
Anna started packing all of her things. "Okay. I'll see you then. I love you so much, Luke."
I love you too Anna, I'm on my way to the airport now" Luke said.
"Okay." Anna gasped as her door flew open.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He father marched over to her.

"No! Please! I'm sorry!" Anna yelped and dropped the phone when he slapped her.
"Anna!" he could hear what was going on and felt helpless. "Anna just get out of there!"
Error
Anna cowered on the floor. "I'm sorry!"
He hit her again, leaving a cut across her face."Where the hell do you think you're going?! You unpack this damn bag right now, you worthless whore!" He grabbed the duffle bag off the bed and dumped the contents on her head.
Anna yelped when her laptop landed on her head. She whimpered in pain and gripped her head.
"Give me the damn phone!" He grabbed it off the floor and snapped it in half, the line to Luke lost in a buzz of static. "Get up!"
Anna got up. "I'm sorry...."
He shoved her against the wall and gripped her chest. He pinned her to the wall with his body. "You're not leaving this house. Do you hear me?"
Anna nodded, tears streaming down her cheeks.
He slapped her again then threw her on the floor and left the room.
Anna curled up in a ball.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"Anna! Anna! dammnit.." he shoved his phone in his pocket and went back up stairs.
Matt and John looked bewildered, "what the hell was that?" Matt asked. They followed him back to their room.
"something happened, her dad's out of jail"
"Luke you sure can come up with some fucked up shit"
"shut up im not making this up" he got back to the room and googled her number, looking for related numbers and found a land line on the same account which he then dialed.
Anna's mother answered the phone quickly. "H-Hello?"

Anna waited until she heard her father's car pulled out of the driveway then she quickly repack everything. She hurried into her mother's room. "Mom, quick. We need to go. Now."
"where's Anna is she okay?!" Luke asked almost frantically
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
"Who is this?"

"Mom! We need to go! Now!" Anna grabbed the phone and hung up. "Get dress. I'll pack your things. I'm taking you to live with Amber's parents. You'll be safe there." She knew it was true because Amber's father was a cop. But now that they must have found her dead they might not be home. And if they were they'd try to tell her Amber was dead but she didn't have the time. She only had 30 minutes before the gates closed.
"Dammit.." he redialed the number. "please pick up Anna..."
"Ignore it. Lets go." Anna took both of their large bags and then her mother's hand. She led her outside and waved down a taxi. They got in and Anna gave the driver directions to Amber's house.
Luke sighed and assumed the plan was still on. he got up and practically ran back down stairs.
"where are you going?" Matt asked, he and John following their apparently crazed friend.
"LAX"
"commited much? what you're gonna go off find a hooker and pay to pretend to be the chick you made up? you're loosin it Lucas"
"enfermé trou du cul!"
"uh oh his pissed" John snickered.
Luke got into his car and to his awe Matt and John got in too.
"what are you doing? i thought you didn't believe me?"
"we don't, so we wanna see with our own eyes if this chick really gets off a plane from long island.
Anna helped her mother out of the cab and knocked on their door.
Amber's father opened the door. His eyes were red and tears streaked his cheeks. "Anna...."
"I know... I'm so sorry... We're all going to miss her..."
He blinked then looked at her. "Anna what happened the you?"
"My father. Please. Keep my mother safe. I'm leaving here for California. Please keep her safe."
"You know we will."
Anna sighed in relief and hugged him. "Thank you." Amber's father had taken the place of her real father over the years. He would always invite her on family trips and he and his wife would bring them dinner sometimes.
She got her mother and her bag and went back to the door. She gave the bag to Amber's father then kissed her mother goodbye and hugged her tightly. "I promise to call you every day." She went back to the cab and paid the money to get to LAX.
When they got to the airport Anna grabbed her bag and hurried to get her ticket.
Luke sighed a little, started his car, and drove to LAX. He sped horribly, which he never did since the accident out of fear but he was going to see Anna and that was the only thing on his mind.
"slow the fuck down, Luke!" Matt braced himself in the backseat,
"do you not remember why you look like that?!" John asked, fumbling with his seatbelt.
Anna got her one way ticket and got on the plane. She leaned back in her seat and sighed. She felt the stares of some of the passengers. Some stared at her cut face and others at her cat-like eyes. But she didn't care. She only cared about seeing Luke.
Luke ignored his friends and pulled into a spot in the parking lot then ran in and imediately went to find the long island gate.
When the plan landed Anna was the first one to grabbed her bag but got stuck in the line off. She was at the very end and no matter how much she tried to push past she was stuck at the back.
Luke watched the people with hopeful, searching eyes.
"when this girl doesn't come off the plane we're gonna have to get him to a psych ward" Matt said with genuine concern.
John nodded.
"she WILL be here. Luke insisted.
Anna finally got out of the gates and looked around. "Luke? Luke?"
"Anna!" he ran at her and hugged her incredibly hard.
Matt and John looked at each other in shock.
Anna hugged him tight, tears spilling over. "Luke..."
"On dirait que rêve de petite fille était réel ..." Matt said so she couldn't understand that they hadn't thought she was real.
"Oui..." was all john said back.

Luke held her tight and buried his face in her hair, "Are you okay? what the hell happened?"
"He hit me.... I was so scared..." Anna hugged him tighter.