can wewe define these for me? someone alisema them to me but i can't figure out what they mean and Google has been of no help.
1. i'm a generous fellow, one who soaks himself in his liftime; you'll know tomorrow when your dead, which of us is the thirsty one.
2. when a man dies, his legs become longer.
3. god preserve us of saying the phrase I.
4. when wewe see your son's mustache grow, don't hesitate to come down on his back.
5. the best way to success is through unity
6. the beauty of man lies in the eloquence of his tongue.
7. if wewe see a lion's teeth, don't mistake it for a smile.
8. if wewe see two people getting along, one of them is carrying the burden.
9. time is gold.
10. need brings ways.
narlyvamp1234 posted zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
next question »