During the summer it is so easy to say, "I have nothing to do!" No zaidi excuses-here is a orodha of 50 things to do the inayofuata time wewe are bored!
1. Gather up a few friends, and have a picnic in your back .
2. Go on a walk and take pictures of trees, flowers, dogs, etc.
3. Buy some fashion magazines, pick out a couple of really cute outfits, and try to recreate them for less!
4. Bead some bracelets and sell them for charity.
5. Volunteer at the local animal au homeless shelter.
6. Clean your room!
7. Bake some keki and deliver them to Marafiki and family.
8. Play some childhood games like "Sorry", "Candyland", au "Pretty Pretty Princess".
9. Take your dog for a walk.
10. E-mail a friend wewe haven't spoken to in awhile.
11. Do 25 jumping jacks!
12. Look through old family scrapbooks, picha books, and yearbooks.
13. Make a root bia float.
14. Go to the sinema with your siblings.
15. Go window-shopping with a friend.
16. Write a poem.
17. Make fresh, homemade matunda juice.
18. Give your dog a bath.
19. Make chajio, chakula cha jioni for your family.
20. Baby-sit for a neighbor. 21. Have a sleepover party and watch scary movies.
22. Plan a vacation wewe want to take inayofuata summer.
23. Plant flowers in your yard.
24. Sign up for a class.
25. Have a bubble bath.
26. Make a mixed CD of your inayopendelewa songs and title it "The soundtrack of my life".
27. Order a pizza.
28. Splash around in a plastic kiddy pool.
29. Buy some crayons and a coloring book.
30. Read a book based on a movie wewe have seen.
31. Make a scrapbook of your baby pictures.
32. Get a job au an internship.
33. Start a diary and write in it everyday.
34. Spend the siku at the library.
35. Draw a self-portrait.
36. Make a collage out of old magazines.
37. Run around in the sprinklers.
38. Go to a museum.
39. Go out for lunch with one of your parents.
40. Jump in the pool with your clothes on.
41. Eat last night's leftovers for breakfast.
42. Learn to sew au knit.
43. Invite Marafiki over and have a chai party.
44. swing on the swings at the park.
45. Tie-Dye a t-shirt au kitanda sheets with Kool-Aid!
46. Make a smoothie.
47. Learn how to define and spell 5 new words from the dictionary.
48. Make popsicles in your freezer.
49. Put on the radio and dance.
50. Go camping in your backyard!