Bored? Need something to spice up your day? Why not annoy the living shit out of someone wewe love? Here are a few suggestions.
1. Go to the library. Every 15 minutes, go up to the same guy and joke, "Working hard au hardly working?"
2. At the dentist, start screaming as soon as wewe open your mouth.
3. Stand in front of the TV while your dad is watching a big game.
4. Every 30 dakika au so, call your friend who is babysitting and breathe into the phone.
5. Scrape your ring au your nails on the blackboard inayofuata time you're asked to do a problem at the board.
6. inayofuata tamasha wewe go to, yell out "Mmmbop!" between every song.
7. Whenever someone asks wewe a question, say, "What?" As soon as they start to talk again, cut them off with another, "What?"
8. When someone asks to borrow paper, say, "Do wewe think paper grows on trees?" Then laugh hysterically.
9. Give yourself a really big maziwa mustache at the breakfast meza, jedwali and refuse to wipe it off.
10. Send emails to your Marafiki with subjects reading, "You're never going to believe this!!!" Then leave the message part blank.
11. Tell the same joke over and over and laugh as loud as wewe can at the punchline every single time.
12. Ask someone to borrow a tissue, pretend to blow your nose and stick it back in their pocket.
13. Put garlic powder inside the showerhead in the bathroom (after wewe take a shower, of course).
14. Anytime someone says something, respond, "Yeah, so's your mom."
15. Leave smelly socks on your brother's pillow; blame it on the dog.
16. Tell your friend's crush that she wants to marry him.
17. Break into your inayopendelewa celeb's house and try their clothes on. Wait patiently to be arrested.
18. Fill your mouth with Saltines, then talk to everyone at the table.
19. When someone speaks to you, flinch like they're going to hit you.
20. Pretend your Call Waiting beeps every two dakika while you're on the phone. Keep checking it.
21. Put grapes inside your mom's inayopendelewa slippers.
22. Go to McDonald's and order lobster. After they explain that they don't serve lobster, storm out, shouting, "I should've gone to Wendy's!"
23. Approach a total stranger and ask, "Are my ears wiggling?" making no attempt to wiggle them. As soon as the person walks away, ask, "How about now?"
24. Whistle the pesky Chipmunks' krisimasi song all day. Don't stop until it's stuck in five people's heads.
25. Tell a friend that she has something on her face when she doesn't. Keep telling her to wipe harder.
26. When wewe go to pick someone up, lean on the horn as wewe pull into their driveway. Don't stop until they're in the car.
27. When your brother au sister's dates are over, break out baby pics of them "going potty".
28. Lock the passenger side car door when your friend is trying to get in. Yell, "Take your hand off the handle!" Then unlock it and lock it again when they try to open it. Yell, "Take your hand off the handle!" Repeat.
29. When the lights go out at the movies, make barfing noises.
30. Sing the wrong words to songs at the school dance.
31. Point your fingers at a friend in the shape of a gun, make a clicking sound, and say, "Take it sleazy!"
32. Request no MSG on your food-- everywhere wewe go.
33. While on vacation with your family, suddenly scream, "Did anyone remember to unplug the iron?"
34. At a party, keep telling one of your Marafiki she has bad breath. No matter how many mints she eats, say, "God, did wewe eat tuna for lunch?"
35. When anyone says, "Can I ask wewe a question?" say, "You just did."
36. In class, keep telling your bud that her bra strap is showing.
37. Make up a joke that takes 10 dakika to tell and has no punchline.
38. When answering the phone, say, "Yellow?"
39. Go to a store, buy a bunch of things, and pay for them with pennies.
40. While driving in your friend's car, insist that wewe smell dog poop. Enjoy as she sniffs around.
41. Give the person walking in front of wewe a flat tire. Apologize profusely. Then do it again.
42. inayofuata party, go into the bathroom, steal all of the toilet paper, and listen for the cries of terror.
43. In the cafeteria, pretend wewe dropped something and bend down to get it. While under the table, tie your friend's shoelace to her chair. Then ask her to go get wewe a napkin.
44. Keep asking everyone at the bus stop, "Cold enough for ya?"
45. Tell a friend you'll tape Buffy for her, and purposefully stop taping 10 dakika from the end.
46. Go to the maktaba and play your Walkman loud enough so that everyone can hear your headphones. Stay there for the entire day.
47. While someone's taking a shower, steal their towel.
48. Spend an entire siku speaking with a really fake British accent.
49. When you're in the passenger kiti, kiti cha and the driver changes lanes, scream, "Watch out for that truck!"
50. Blow kisses at everyone wewe meet at the mall.