What women should tell men...but don't
1. The reason why our bras don't always match our underwear is because WE actually change our underwear.
2. The inayofuata time wewe and your buddies make jokes about armed women in combat, take a kura ya maoni to see which of wewe successfully aim at the toilet rim.
3. If we're watching football with wewe - it's not bonding - it's their butts.
4. Whenever possible, please try to say whatever wewe have to say after the movie.
5. Lay off the beans several hours before bedtime.
6. Please don't drive when you're not driving.
7. If wewe were really looking for an honest answer, wewe wouldn't ask in bed.
8. The inayofuata time wewe make jokes about female drivers, research the number of accidents caused kwa rubber-necking mini-skirts.
9. If only women gossip, how do wewe and your Marafiki keep track of 'who's easy'?
10. Stop telling us most male strippers are gay: we don't care.
11. When you're not around, I belch loudly, too.
12. We don't mind if wewe look in the mirror to check your appearance - in fact, please do!
13. When you're out with us, please wear 'our' inayopendelewa outfit rather than 'yours' - the torn jeans and dirty T-Shirt will last longer that way.
14. If wewe must grunt in reply, please develop a system to indicate a positive vs. A negative grunt.
15. Don't insist that we 'get off the stupid phone' and then not talk to us.
16. Eye contact is best established above our shoulder-level.
17. Cleaning the house is not necessarily 'women's work'; besides, most of the 'dirt' and clutter is yours anyway.
18. Yes, we know most of the great chefs are men, why is it then wewe never want to cook?
19. We go to the Ladies Room in groups to talk about you.
20. Yes, we know wewe can probably beat us arm wrestling' however, very few raises au promotions were gained kwa arm wrestling the boss.
If wewe don't read this, someone else wil