It's an iPod app.
1. Men are 6 times zaidi likely to get struck kwa lightning then women
2. On average, adults watch double the amount of TV as teenagers do
3. The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA".
4. At the height of its power(400 BCE) the Greek city of Sparta had 500,000 slaves and only 25,000 citizens
5. The state of Florida is bigger than England
6. Approximate number of facial expressions mbwa can make: 100
7. A konokono can sleep for 3 years
8. It is illegal for tourists to enter Mexico with zaidi than 2 CD's
9. Muhammad is the most common first name in the world
10. A cucumber is 96% water
11. The longest game of Monopoly played underwater is 45 days
12. Deep breathing gives wewe health benefits similar to aerobics
13. England's Stonehenge is 15000 years older than Rome's Colosseum
14. Head lice actually prefer to live on clean heads, not dirty ones
15. Leopards were originally called Pard, Pardus, and panther
16. Scatologists are experts who study feces (aka crap, dung, dookie, dumps, feces, excrement, etc)
17. farasi can't vomit
18. mpira wa kikapu superstar Wilt Chamerlain holds 56 NBA records
19. In China, people eat a bar of chokoleti for every 1,000 chokoleti bars eaten kwa the British
20. The first Ford cars had Dodge engines
21. A nyani called Jackie became a private in the South African army in WWI
22. Babe Ruth used to have a cabbage leaf under his hat to keep him cool, he changed it every 2 innings
23. Not only the fur, manyoya of the tiger is striped but also the skin
24. Cattle are the only mammals that pee backwards
25. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
Hope wewe enjoyed these facts as much as I did.
I will continue this later.