Things You'll Need:
A handle (1.75 liters, about a half gallon) of vodka per bag of Skittles
A large bag of Skittles Candy (the "movie size" bag)
Each handle of vodka (1.75 liters, about a half gallon) requires a large bag worth of Skittles, so if wewe plan on doing only one flavor for a flavorful vodka, you'll have to buy 5 large bags of Skittles.
Coffee filter au extremely clean t-shirt
Large funnel au strainer to hold filter
1. Separate the colors of Skittles that wewe want to flavor the vodka with. Many people choose to leave out the green, which is chokaa if wewe are using original Skittles, and purple, which is zabibu in the original style, as they can create a weird taste combination au a less than appealing color for the final product. However, wewe can put them in if wewe want. If wewe don't mind mixed flavours, wewe can just skip this step.
2. Add six Skittles to 25ml of vodka. Keep swirling the mixture until the Skittles are almost completely dissolved. Note that the ratio of Skittles to vodka varies from recipe to recipe. wewe should experiment to find your preferred mix before making larger bottles.
3. Filter out the remaining Skittle "insides". With single servings like this, wewe can decide which flavor(s) wewe like best and proceed to making bottles, if wewe desire.
1. Pour out some vodka from a bottle to make room for Skittles.
2. Separate the Skittles kwa colour.
3. Add the Skittles (20-25 per 350 mL).
4. Let the mixture sit for a siku au two. Shake occasionally so the flavour mixes well.
5. Strain out the Skittles using a filter, such as a paper coffee filter au a clean t-shirt.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
Bottles (Method 2)
1. Separate the colours from 5 bags of 200g Skittles.
2. Using 5 x 70cl bottles, pour 30cl of vodka into a jug and fill each bottle with skittles.
3. Place bottles in your Dish washer and put on an intensive cycle.
4. 1/3 of the way through the cycle shake all bottles vigorously.
5. 2/3 of the way through the cycle shake all bottles vigorously.
6. Once the cycle has finished, shake all bottles vigorously and then place in the freezer for 2 hours.
7. Once the vodka is cold, it should be syrupy so take a sieve, line it with Kitchen-Roll au a coffee filter, place above a large jug and pour your vodka through slowly.
8. Once the first bottle has been filtered, wash out the bottle and pour your skittles vodka back in.
9. Repeat the above two steps for all bottles, ensuring everything is cleaned between uses to prevent colour contamination.
10. Place all of the bottles in the freezer until wewe are ready to drink. Don't worry, the vodka won't freeze.
Another approach is to buy five bottles of vodka and five bags of Skittles. Then separate the Candy and use one flavour for each bottle. (Or get four bottles and an empty, to allow room for the skittles.)
If wewe want to make it zaidi quickly, cut the skittles in half before putting them into vodka. Shake every 15 minutes. They'll dissolve in an saa instead of a day. au wewe could just scoop them out when the colour dissolves.
The chokaa green Skittles add a sourness to the drink, so if wewe want one that's sweet, leave the green ones out and add them to their own bottle for a sour, wamekula chokaa vodka.
If using a t-shirt to strain, be sure fabric softener au a dryer sheet had not been used with it, lest wewe get some extra (unwanted) flavouring.
Start with small amount of vodka and Skittles at first to experiment which combination of taste suits wewe best. wewe can carry this out with larger amount of vodka and Skittles once wewe have decided that wewe enjoy the taste.
Drink responsibly. Never drink and drive. Know your limits, and do not drink to the extent of intoxication.
Do not drink if underage in your country.
Skittles and Vodka