1. PAY ATTENTION! Even though paying attention is hard and focus is laying else where, paying attention is a huge part and connects to all fields of school. Homework, chemsha bongo and tests, participation, and notes all depend on how much wewe pay attention. Sleep and eating breakfast usually helps your focus :)
2. BEHAVE AND PARTICIPATE! Keep your eyes glued on the concept au teacher, and don't be influenced to stray else where. Just raise your had if wewe know the answer, au ask an educated question. Other than that, BE QUIET!
3. HOMEWORK! this is the one of the fundamentals of getting an easy A+ is doing homework. Homework is a good fraction of your grade, and is a review of what wewe learned that siku au prior to that day! So wewe should know as long as wewe pay attention in class.
4. chemsha bongo AND TESTS! chemsha bongo and tests may seem like a drag, but teachers will almost always tell au onyesha wewe the test material. Write the material in your agenda, au lined paper. If they don't, ask them au just review all of your papers.
5. STAY AFTER SCHOOL! Most teachers have after school days, so if wewe do not understand a concept? Don't freak! Just ask your teacher when their after school and stay after! (make sure wewe have a commute nyumbani that siku wewe are staying after) Plus, it shows wewe are a committed student! Teachers upendo committed students! And there is no shame in staying after, in the end wewe have a better grade :)
6. BAD GRADE! Okay, so if wewe get a bad grade on something, DO NOT FREAK! Ask for a retest au recession. If not possible, work extra hard to bury that bad grade! Ask for extra credit, and pass in not your 100%, but 110% of hard effort! don't let a bad grade let wewe down, and act like it never happened!
7. ORGANIZATION! Be organized! Create an organization system, ask Marafiki au teachers to help! Create a study group with Marafiki and organize your binders in a fun fashion~ always be prepared for class
8. NOTES! Notes are just reviews of major concepts in class. Usually, notes can be expressed in the form of homework. Always have a uandishi utensil and note pad at hand to create a handy tool for notes and revisions of key elements in class that day. Write the tarehe and class on the juu of each page in the note pad, so wewe know when those notes are written!
Well, that's it! :) hope wewe get a great grade! If wewe want zaidi au have questions, message me on Fanpop! I'll be glad to help >w< Good luck!
Shoot For the Stars! :)